Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Beaniash
27 Apr 12 21:16
| Topic/replies: 10,400 | Blogger: Beaniash's blog
NOW WE GOT THOSE POINTLESS END OF SEASON GAMES OUT THE WAY TIME FOR THE REAL STUFF

Pause Switch to Standard View ** NBA PLAYOFFS OFFICIAL THREAD +...
Show More
Report arsenal79overs_ June 1, 2012 3:57 AM BST
impressive by OKC
Report numer0ne June 1, 2012 4:04 AM BST
beatdown
Report numer0ne June 1, 2012 4:44 AM BST
So who's ready to jump of the spurs bandwagon? They've blown a 2-0 conference finals series lead before. The year Fisher hit that shot in game 5 in San Antonio if I remember rightly. Happy
Report Beaniash June 1, 2012 7:26 PM BST

May 31, 2012 -- 7:12PM, aaronh wrote:

SPuds value of the year

CryCryLaughLaugh

Report Beaniash June 1, 2012 9:09 PM BST
HAD A DAY OFF FROM B-BALL LAST NIGHT BACK TONIGHT TAKE BOSTON BLOW OUT THE HEAT
Report ajb89 June 1, 2012 10:51 PM BST
I really can't call these conference finals and I couldn't with the close semis either. So my instinct is to go against my instinct. but now I can't work out whether I'm double or triple bluffing myself. Boston or Miami, give us a hand guys?
Report Cardinal Scott June 2, 2012 12:46 AM BST
Heats perimeter shooters (Miller, Chalmers, Battier) can Go Cold and when thaat happens the pressure builds on LeBron and Wade and they can be beaten! Boston scored a lot of points the other night in defeat wonder if that was a one off or whether they can continue with it!
Report Redbull5 June 2, 2012 12:57 AM BST
Guys there is a Celtic v Miami thread up. Use it and make it a decent thread for tonight's game
Report Beaniash June 2, 2012 4:24 AM BST
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT THAT WAS A BLOWOUT TO ME HEAT HAD NO CHANCE

£3.5K @ 1.75 WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM ... I'M ON FIRE WITH THE BASKETBALL

ENJOY YOUR JUBILEE WEEKEND FOLKS
Report Beaniash June 2, 2012 10:21 PM BST
SUP FOLKS THAT TIME AGAIN 4 A FUN FILLED NBA NIGHT

PICK TONIGHT : OKC DEFENSIVELY THE BETTER TEAM AND THAT HOME CROWD WON'T ALLOW THEM TO RELAX
Report Redbull5 June 2, 2012 10:43 PM BST
Benish, u think hat thunder will trader above evens, possibility of spurs starting fast?
Report Beaniash June 2, 2012 11:11 PM BST
ALWAYS THE CASE WITH NBA BOTH TEAMS REACH EVENS AT SOME POINT BUT IF THUNDER GO ON AN EARLY RUN 1.6 COULD BE THE BEST PRICE
Report Mooono June 3, 2012 12:40 AM BST
This is the key game in the series, if Spurs win game over!!! if OKC win game on!!! Will be good to see how the Spurs come out after there first defeat in 20 Crazy But in popovich i trust Love He will of been in his hotel room, scratching his bolding head for many hours on how to crack this OKC defense..Either way i hope this isnt another BLOWOUT!!!
Report Simonm11 June 3, 2012 12:50 AM BST
after watching the highlights my money is on OKC as there at home, they were in a different league the other day
Report Beaniash June 3, 2012 8:00 AM BST
ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF BASKETBALL WITH MONEY IN THE BANK THIS IS WHY PLAYOFFS ARE MORE PROFITABLE THAN REGULAR SEASON
Report numer0ne June 3, 2012 9:49 AM BST
Laugh I'm surprised you have any money left after that earlier losing streak. You must have a nice job.
Report Beaniash June 3, 2012 7:22 PM BST
I HAD A LOSING STREAK IN TERMS OF PICKS BUT YOU DONT KN0W IF I GREENED OUT RED OUT SO DONT JUST ASSUME I

BET AND GO SLEEP. BUT NO MATTER WHAT I LOST IN THAT "LOSING STREAK" I HAVE MORE THAN TRIPLED IN GETTING IT

BACK. I STARTED WITH £400 THAT NOW IS £16K SINCE PLAYOFFS STARTED.
Report numer0ne June 3, 2012 10:52 PM BST
I assume nothing when it comes to how much people say they bet or how much they traded. All that is for the birds.. You've made some nice picks lately though, well done.
Report Beaniash June 3, 2012 11:02 PM BST
HELLO AGAIN FELLOW B-BALL FOLKS WE HAVE CELTICS AND MIAMI TONIGHT HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS

WHAT WORRIES ME IS THAT CELTICS WERE UP 20+ AND MIAMI GOT IT DOWN TO SINGLE FIGURES BY SWITCHING IT UP A LITTLE BIT I.E LEBRON PLAYING MORE CENTRAL I THINK MIAMI WILL TRY THIS FORMULA AGAIN SEE HOW IT GOES PLUS WADE WILL GET ATLEAST 30+ TONIGHT. WILL BE A VERY CLOSE GAME MIAMI TO PULL AWAY LATE SAME AS THE PACERS GAME

PICK: MIAMI @1.8
Report numer0ne June 3, 2012 11:26 PM BST
Very tough game for me to call...
Report Vala June 3, 2012 11:36 PM BST
will boston trade lower?
Report Beaniash June 3, 2012 11:37 PM BST
THATS WHY I'VE DONE IT 4U ... YOU CAN PAY YOUR RENT NOW WITH THIS PICK
Report Tim Henman June 4, 2012 1:08 AM BST
over 180 for me
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 1:13 AM BST
I'm going with Bos+2..... I like what Daniels gave them last game (defense and attacking the hoop -they have enough shooters). I also like Rivers' strategy to pick on Wade/ make James carry the offensive load by himself.
Report Redbull5 June 4, 2012 1:16 AM BST
James over 30 points
Miami over 90.5 points

And will do some in game trading
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 1:20 AM BST
Wonder if Eric will spring a suprise and put Chris Bosh back in the line-up!
Report ;[p June 4, 2012 1:28 AM BST
Good price for boston.they blew this game yr ago and will do everything to stop miami as it would be game over.wade is defended well since game two and it the key to success both last games boston played well cant see them not today.only some very good performance by miami will win them a matchwhich they r capable of but price is good to risk boston
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 1:32 AM BST
No Bosh is not back from injury but Eric has put Canadian Joel Anthony back in starting lineup!

Wade one of the top 8 players on earth will be on fire with intensity to do well tonight after going missing last game!
Report Del Potro in 2009 June 4, 2012 1:33 AM BST
Think Boston are a cracking bet here...
Report ;[p June 4, 2012 1:34 AM BST
They doubled him all the time he cant do nothing if someone else apart of james wont step up
Report Del Potro in 2009 June 4, 2012 1:38 AM BST
Heat won neither of their 2 matches @ Boston in regular season and after losing the playoff match here are therefore 0/3
Report Mooono June 4, 2012 1:49 AM BST
Just backing the home team in these finals has been the key to £££££££££££££ what a difference a homecourt makes.
Report Del Potro in 2009 June 4, 2012 1:49 AM BST
Decent start by the Celtics!
Report Mooono June 4, 2012 1:54 AM BST
Taxi!Laugh did Bass tip that in his own hoop.
Report Knight Rider June 4, 2012 1:54 AM BST
21-9, and Celtics scored 2 of the 9!
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 1:56 AM BST
Boston wont lose a game at home in this series,lets hope they can dig out a win in miami and take it
Report jonny1 June 4, 2012 2:05 AM BST
Lol cant believe all the money on miami!! Some ppl are so naive, boston are 9-1 against heat in last 10. Only stat people need to know
Report Del Potro in 2009 June 4, 2012 2:13 AM BST
16 point lead....
Report parrys June 4, 2012 2:14 AM BST
lol 1.36 with a 16 point lead at home !!
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 2:14 AM BST
Boston on a tareCool the mug miami backers will get what they deserve for there pathetic bet
Report Darlo Bantam June 4, 2012 2:16 AM BST
I know I don't know loads about basketball, but for the second night in a row, is the market actually watching the match?
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 2:32 AM BST
Big Leads can disappear very quickly as anyone who follows NBA knows! this game is definitely not done and dusted!
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 2:33 AM BST
I love these Celtics - a joy to watch when the big 4 are rolling. Not like the HEAT.
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 2:36 AM BST
classic nba make up call; james gets tabbed with a bad offensive foul call so one of the refs lets wade mug pierce at the other end Crazy
Report Del Potro in 2009 June 4, 2012 2:38 AM BST
An ABSOLUTE TRAIN
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 2:41 AM BST
Its not working again for Dwyane! honestly its a Famine or a Feast with no in between with him lately!
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 2:42 AM BST
No ring again for James this seasonCool
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 2:43 AM BST
I haven't made a trade in the match odds market but am gonna lay Boston at 1/2 time whatever their lead!
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 2:45 AM BST
Crazy
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 2:47 AM BST
I Bow before Boston to score that many points in a 1/2 is Outstanding...........................but I'm still gonna lay them at the 1/2!
Report Darlo Bantam June 4, 2012 2:49 AM BST
I'd lay them now. I can't see them getting shorter in the next 40 seconds.
Report Fashion Fever June 4, 2012 2:49 AM BST
had 200 quid on heat pre match feel the biggest **** ever
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 2:50 AM BST
Your right that 1.2 is long gone! I Missed the Boat! Sad
Report Fashion Fever June 4, 2012 2:53 AM BST
market had boston down as crushing heat in q2 but only 3pts in it
Report Danyo June 4, 2012 3:53 AM BST
hm... must be the heat from here on Confused
Report Darlo Bantam June 4, 2012 3:56 AM BST
Wouldn't mind OT to be honest.
Report Bergkamp93 June 4, 2012 3:57 AM BST
Priceless 3 there
Report Danyo June 4, 2012 4:06 AM BST
refs doing everything to push Boston through here... 2 laughable fouls on James in one minute!!!
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 4:16 AM BST
when james/ wade see pietrus they see FTs
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 4:24 AM BST
OT just like game 4 last year ..doh!
Report Fashion Fever June 4, 2012 4:24 AM BST
amazingly all green !

night fellas
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 4:26 AM BST
What a thrilling game, I will acheive all my goals............... enjoyed seeing LeBron Nail that 3 to tie it up which made safe and certain my over 179.5 trades will come in!
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 4:27 AM BST
Like with Cricket best to Assume Nothing in the NBA!
Report Mooono June 4, 2012 4:32 AM BST
pierce & james both fouled out Crazy
Report numer0ne June 4, 2012 4:47 AM BST
SHIP IT ..back to South Beach
Report Cardinal Scott June 4, 2012 5:21 AM BST
An OT with only 6 points scored as well Crazy Magnificent game........Sport Americana at its best!
Report Beaniash June 4, 2012 8:37 AM BST
NO CLUTCH GENE FROM WADE OR LEBRICK TONIGHT. SQUEECKY BUM TIME NOW
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 2:57 PM BST
Bean seething again^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Report Danyo June 4, 2012 5:58 PM BST
what's todays bet? somehow OKC looks tasty to me...
Report HorseRacingExpert June 4, 2012 7:25 PM BST
not a chance in hell spurs lose at home,i will be praying thunder make a fast start so i can get a bigger price on spurs
Report Mooono June 4, 2012 9:04 PM BST
Alot of pressure on the Spurs tonight, if they lose i cant see them going back to OKC and getting a win..Its do or die for them tonight..Was goina wait till they touched odds on, in the championship market, but bottled it and layed off my stake and more at 6/4..Hope they get back to winning ways tonight though Love
Report arsenal79overs_ June 4, 2012 10:42 PM BST
i have a feeling spurs will loose actually
Report arsenal79overs_ June 4, 2012 10:56 PM BST
im gonna lay spurs, i think they will def trade higher then 1.6x sometime in the game
Report arsenal79overs_ June 4, 2012 11:22 PM BST
why is it so little money matched?
Report Beaniash June 5, 2012 12:30 AM BST
STAYING AWAY FROM THIS TONIGHT JUST WATCHING AS A FAN MADE A FEW BOB ON THE TENNIS BUT GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BETS TONIGHT
Report Beaniash June 5, 2012 12:38 PM BST
THATS WHY YOU STAY AWAY FROM A GAME LIKE THIS VERY TOUGH TO CALL
Report Beaniash June 6, 2012 1:29 AM BST
HELLO FELLOW B-BALLERS ... TONIGHT WE HAVE MIAMI AND BOSTON GAME 5

MIAMI WILL COME OUT HARD TONIGHT ITS JUST DEPENDS HOW BOSTON WEATHER THE STORM

I REALLY HATE THIS LINE TONIGHT ITS WAY TOO HIGH +7.5 BOSTON SHOWING NO RESPECT TO BOSTON

PICK : MIAMI WIN BUT +7.5 BOSTON ALSO
Report Beaniash June 6, 2012 4:29 AM BST
GREAT GAME GREAT SERIES ... GOT MY MONEY BACK ON THE MIAMI PICK BUT LET THE +7.5 RIDE OUT

MIAMI JUST CANT HANDLE THIS TEAM CANT WAIT 4 THURS NIGHT

GOODNIGHT YALL !!
Report numer0ne June 6, 2012 4:44 AM BST
I bet the Celtics to win. WHOOSH! Happy
Report Beaniash June 6, 2012 12:49 PM BST
TO BE HONEST ANY1 WHO BET THE CELTICS IS BUZZING RIGHT NOW THEY DID YOU PROUD
Report HorseRacingExpert June 6, 2012 10:33 PM BST
The form man is looking good from the start of this thread,needs spurs to deliver tonight as well tho

By: TheFormMan
Date Joined: 05 Dec 10
Blogger: TheFormMan's blog Add contact | Send message
When: 27 Apr 12 22:33 Joined: Date Joined: 05 Dec 10 | Topic/replies: 3,280 | Blogger: TheFormMan's blog

Eastern Conference Winner LUMP ON BOSTON AT 10/1
Western Conference Winner lUMP ON SPURS AT 2/1

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER STEAM INTO THE SPURS AT 11/2
Report numer0ne June 7, 2012 3:13 AM BST
Lots of luck involved in those picks though. Celtics have benefited from rose tearing his ACL and bosh straining his abdomen.

As for the Spurs, 4 straight years ginobili has been injured in the playoffs - nose/ leg/ wrist/ nose - the year before that they won the championship. Still healthy so far...
Report numer0ne June 7, 2012 3:14 AM BST
* nose/ leg/ nose/ wrist Wink
Report HorseRacingExpert June 7, 2012 12:58 PM BST
By: TheFormMan
Date Joined: 05 Dec 10
Blogger: TheFormMan's blog Add contact | Send message
When: 28 Apr 12 23:20 Joined: Date Joined: 05 Dec 10 | Topic/replies: 3,280 | Blogger: TheFormMan's blog
Boston still 10/1 for the east,with the rose news,im going in again!

how about that for luck numberoneWink

the guy was so shrewed that he went in to back boston again at 10/1 straight after the rose injury,he is only a few games away from tipping up the east,west and championship winners before a playoff shot was taken,i hope all you guys were on his amazing tipping,

I noticed that he also advised a massive lay of miami for the title when they were odds on pre play offs,good luck form man,hope it all comes together mate
Report Knight Rider June 7, 2012 1:47 PM BST
eh?  the Spurs lost!

Also Miami have never been odds-on, shortest price traded was 2.2
Report Mr Mischief June 7, 2012 4:45 PM BST
Some spurious claims on this threadCrazy
Report Knight Rider June 7, 2012 5:49 PM BST
I have to say, as much as I like OKC as a group of players, them winning the championship (as now seems likely) highlights two of the things I hate about the NBA:

1) Teams changing city.  They only left Seattle in 2008.  As great as OKC's home support is, it just seems wrong that they get a championship so soon doesn't it?  Shouldn't they have to go through a bit more suffering first? 

2) The draft.  There is just so much disparity between the 1st pick and the 30th pick, it encourages teams to tank so they can rebuild quickly.  Fair enough sometimes high picks can be huge busts, but when OKC's Big 3 were drafted at #2 #3 and #4 in consecutive years it takes the gloss off a bit.  Compare that to the Spurs whose front office have performed miracles to keep this team a force without a pick higher than 20th since they drafted Duncan in 1997.
Report Mooono June 7, 2012 6:11 PM BST
Yea would love to of seen a spurs boston final..Two quality veteran teams battling it out for there final championship in many years..Both teams starting to look there age now, Duncan should retire would hate to see 1 of the best power fowards in history slacking and exposed on the court..Would be good to see the Celtics win this year now, but i just cant see it happening, wouldnt suprise me if Miami pull something special out the bag and take the next 2games..The young guns vrs the hype heat..But go on celticssssssss!!!!
Report ;[p June 8, 2012 12:43 AM BST
Dont see celts beating okc if they would progress. They just too athletic too quick too young for boston and 4-1 or even sweeping is very possible.miami woul give them more to go as it would be less predictable big3 against big 3 but still 4-2 okc for me
Report Beaniash June 8, 2012 1:05 AM BST
WELCOME EVERYONE TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF BASKETBALL !!

TONIGHT WE HAVE MIAMI @ CELTICS. EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE ON CELTICS HERE AND I DONT BLAME THEM. BUT I HAVE A FEELING MIAMI IS NOT GONNA LIE DOWN EASILY. HEAT WILL LEAD EARLY AND NOT LOOK BACK

BOSH WILL STEP UP AS WELL AS THE USUAL 30PTS FROM WADE AND JAMES

PICK : I'M TAKING MIAMI HERE TONIGHT TO TAKE IT TO 7 @1.81
Report numer0ne June 8, 2012 1:09 AM BST
KR you contradict yourself there! If it weren't for the lottery there is no way small market teams could compete. OK the spurs drafted a couple of v.good guards in the 2nd round, but that was before the BOOM in international stars that has since changed the landscape of the league - other teams weren't scouting abroad quite like the spurs were back then so they had a big advantage.

...and Durant was #2 -lucky for them they didn't have to decide between he & Oden. Good for OKC. Agree with the first point though!
Report Knight Rider June 8, 2012 1:19 AM BST
It's not so much the draft itself Numer0ne, more the fact that average teams know their best shot at a championship is often to get worse.  Seattle had an ok team with Allen and Lewis, but it was never going to win them a championship.  Instead of trying to build on those two, they knew their best hope was to trade them, have a few really bad seasons and take some top draft picks.
Report numer0ne June 8, 2012 1:35 AM BST
Like Charlotte then, with Jackson/ Wallace? There's no solution to that though. If you give all non-playoff teams equal chance at #1 the teams fighting for the 8th seed will consider tanking -that WOULD be bad.
Report Beaniash June 8, 2012 4:32 AM BST

Jun 7, 2012 -- 7:05PM, Beaniash wrote:

WELCOME EVERYONE TO ANOTHER NIGHT OF BASKETBALL !!TONIGHT WE HAVE MIAMI @ CELTICS. EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE ON CELTICS HERE AND I DONT BLAME THEM. BUT I HAVE A FEELING MIAMI IS NOT GONNA LIE DOWN EASILY. HEAT WILL LEAD EARLY AND NOT LOOK BACK BOSH WILL STEP UP AS WELL AS THE USUAL 30PTS FROM WADE AND JAMES PICK : I'M TAKING MIAMI HERE TONIGHT TO TAKE IT TO 7 @1.81

£3.5K @1.8 ANOTHER NICE LITTLE EARNER ... SOME FOLKS ON THIS FORUM JUST LIKE TO FOLLOW THE BANDWAGON DO SOME HOMEWORK MAYBE YOU TOO CAN MAKE 2 MONTHS SALARY IN 1 NIGHT ... OR GO BACK TO YOUR POXY TENNIS WHERE MAYBE YOU CAN WIN A FEW BOB

Report HorseRacingExpert June 8, 2012 12:12 PM BST
bean seething againLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh^^^^^^^ the guy is a £2 punter and a seething wreck

Report Beaniash June 8, 2012 5:34 PM BST
DAMN RIGHT I'M SEETHING I SHOULDA PUT MORE ON MIAMI LaughLaugh
Report Mooono June 8, 2012 5:47 PM BST
He may lie about his stake, but you cant fault his picks on this thread..According to the 'horse racing expert' The celtics win game 6 by 15-20 points Crazy But then again i did state on this thread Spurs would sweep the play-offs Laugh
Report Beaniash June 10, 2012 12:49 AM BST
HAY FOLKS TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE SEE CELTICS OR MIAMI GO FISHING

MANY PEOPLE CREDIT LEBRON FOR THE GAME 6 WIN BUT TO ME IT WAS NEW D STRATEGY THAT WON IT FOR THEM BUT DOC RIVERS IS A HOF COACH AND WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TONIGHT IF MIAMI TRY THE SAME D.
TONIGHT WE SEE A CELTICS TEAM THAT ARE TOO PROUD TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT SO I THINK THIS LINE IS WAY TOO HIGH ODDS REACTING TO THE GAME 6 BLOWOUT. THEY NOT REALISE MIAMI HAVE ONLY COVERED 1-4

PICK: BOSTON +8.5 @1.92 GOOD LUCK !!
Report Mooono June 10, 2012 1:32 AM BST
Can see the Heat pounding into the Celtics right from the start, cant see them trading much higher than there sp tonight..Lebron plays like a monster when hes pissed off..Hope he still has the Celtic fan pouring drink on him, after game 6 in the back of his mind still Wink
Report Danyo June 10, 2012 2:36 AM BST
go proud Celtics GO!!!
we all wanna see big triumph and big failure so close on one stage! Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com