Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Monday mike
08 Feb 15 14:16
| Topic/replies: 3,381 | Blogger: Monday mike's blog
Was gunna have a small outlay with Beteasy.   Went through the process then comes the big question.?......How much do you want to transfer.  10% 20% 50% so forth.  Only wanted a small bet.   Talking in percentages is bad manners and obviously I wont be doing business with them.
Pause Switch to Standard View Beteasy Greed.
Show More
Report BJT February 8, 2015 3:22 PM GMT
When I deposited money they certainly didn't ask what percentage of my bank account did I want to dump with them.  I simply deposited the monetary figure I wished to.

Creating a drama out of nothing IMO.
Report logroller February 9, 2015 3:01 AM GMT
10% 20% 50% of what????
Report HarryHindsight February 9, 2015 4:12 AM GMT
10% 20% 50% of what????

Of what is in your Australian wallet the next business day when they do the transaction.
I got stuck there too , keep meaning to do it.......
Report henryluca February 9, 2015 5:11 AM GMT
How do I transfer funds from Betfair to BetEasy?

You can transfer funds from any Betfair account to your BetEasy account once only by nominating the percentage you want transfer from your Betfair account balance. Please allow 24-hours for funds to reach your BetEasy account.

You can also transact directly with BetEasy to deposit and withdraw funds using many payment options. Login and visit your My Account to deposit funds.

https://www.beteasy.com.au/betfair-customers-faqs
Report BJT February 10, 2015 2:58 AM GMT
POLI and you have whatever in your account inside 30 seconds.
Report therhino February 10, 2015 10:24 AM GMT
how is it greedy? Could you not just put 1% in if only wanted a small bet? You lefties are so easily upset and outraged. Get a grip Mike.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com