Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
xnada
19 May 13 17:45
| Topic/replies: 132 | Blogger: xnada's blog
I found this cool overround calculator.

http://www.australian-sports-betting-guide.com.au/overround-and-probability-calculator

You can use it to check if you are getting good odds at bookmakers. I could not believe the difference in value from one bet to another at my bookmaker. I mean the calculator says it’s about 4% for bets with 2 choices like who will win Carton or Adelaide. But then 11% !!! for the pic the margin bet with 5 choices, either team by 10 points, Carlton by 10-35 points, Carton by more than 35 points, Adelaide by 10-35 or Adelaide by more than 35 points. What a rip off!
Pause Switch to Standard View Overround calculator
Show More
Report tilt10 May 21, 2013 12:00 PM BST
For god sake go back to school. A kid can learn percentages in a couple of hours. How the hell anyone thinks they can win on the punt without being able to add up a betting board in your head in a few seconds is amazing. 95% of punters can't You don't need a calclator
The single most important tool the punter has for framing markets and staying ahead on the punt.
Report xnada August 26, 2013 6:16 AM BST
If I 95% of punter can't add up a betting board in their head in a few seconds then they do need a calculator.
Report Joel August 26, 2013 8:51 AM BST
They do need help if they need 3 months to reply to threads.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com