Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Monday mike
31 May 12 09:00
| Topic/replies: 3,381 | Blogger: Monday mike's blog
Geez these little buggers squeal louder than pigs in an abbatoir when its their turn.   They can't accept paper news is shrinking at a rapid rate.   Many can earn an honest living after they get their termination pay.     Melbourne's crying out for Hospitality workers, bus drivers, taxi drivers and Safeway and Coles packers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Fairfax journos mass sackings.
Show More
Report wombleoz May 31, 2012 11:20 AM BST
exporting jobs to New Zealand CryCryCry
Report Monday mike May 31, 2012 12:12 PM BST
Obviously there over paid here in Australia.
Report Mrben May 31, 2012 12:28 PM BST
exporting jobs to NZ and importing 1700 to work in mines.

wtf is going on?ConfusedConfusedConfused
Report lazza May 31, 2012 12:40 PM BST
Going down the gurgler.
Report wombleoz May 31, 2012 11:55 PM BST
ironic - it's in part the media's fault for talking things down all the time
Report Live_in_Hope May 31, 2012 11:56 PM BST
has this just happened - i cant find any recent stuff - link please?
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 12:17 AM BST
thanks for that
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 12:33 AM BST
lol womble ... you buy more newspapers than anyone it seems ... always quoting them (well one in particular Wink)

profits and employee security are long divorced ... except of course if you are in the mindlessly expanding public service cartel ... paid for by many of the disenfranchised public sector employees (past and present)

(i mean wtf .. julia has now created a new jobs board' to find out where the mining jobs are ... is she THE most pathetic PM in history or what lol)

now i haven't touched newsprint ... in over a decade ... so i am more likely the problem here as monday mike observed .. rather than the pointless drivel they put out under the headline of 'daily news"

anyway the airs fresher in NZ ... so the next news might be also Wink
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 12:40 AM BST
* disenfranchised private  *
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 6:41 AM BST
Please Bas give it a rest. You've linked Julia to this,that and everything else.

Why don't you look at the hundreds of contradictions Tony and co are doing day in,day out rather then talk down the good Julia is doing.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Kye June 1, 2012 6:54 AM BST
Nicollo you really are a bit slow.

For the last time Julia Gillard is Prime Minister and Labor is in Government. Everything that happens in the country can be linked to them. it is not possible to blame Tony Abbott b/c he is not running the country.
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 6:55 AM BST
ffs nic ... you've lost me lol ... while you lot are talking down an opposition leader

but ... give it a rest on the liar of a PM

get fkd lol

regards

the enemy  Wink
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 6:58 AM BST
lol, what a joke - a LABOR govt giving the green light  to jobs exporting and lets not forget the daily arrival of a couple of boat loads of illegals
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 6:59 AM BST
Kye,
How many times must I embarrass you? You're like Jez and it is really sickening to see you spew nothing but lies on here.

Why don't you look into LNG,Gladstone,Tony Abbott too see what the Liberals have been saying about the Carbon Tax NOTHING BUT LIES.

TheBas,

Fine. Lets go at it.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report bigted. June 1, 2012 6:59 AM BST
isnt the reason that everyone gets there news online nowadays,the cost for newspapers adds has gone down hugely

ffs got fk all to do with government imo...

Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:00 AM BST
It's the Carbon Tax.

RUN FOR THE HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:00 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh

you've got nothing nic .. it's all been written

check the facts .. check julia's society links ... she's bum up to the UN .. run by the Big R cartel

tony's in with the rhodes lot ... funded by the Big R cartel

what have you got nic lol

shame about the country

a change its gotta come
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 7:02 AM BST
circulation is plumetting - newspapers are under threat from radio tv and the internet, classifieds are ****ed
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:04 AM BST
TheBas,

Can you post evidence to what you are saying?
If so,Go ahead.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report whoopi June 1, 2012 7:07 AM BST
thebas you seem like an intelligent bloke until you start with all that conspiracy malarky.
Do you really believe it?
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:08 AM BST
Please (Bas) (strike that) ... Nic ... give it a rest. You've linked Julia to this,that and everything else ... that is FANTASTIC

pls give it a rest

give it a rest ffs ... what are you a baby

it's all been written over the past 12 months

check out the climate change thread

check out the early lazza threads Ya Gotta Read This

else give it a rest

oh .. did i mention .. give it a rest lol Wink
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:09 AM BST
its happening whoopi ... there are none so blind .. not that i put you in that category ... yet
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:10 AM BST
Why don't you post the evidence here?

Can't?
Will not?

If so then what you have said is nothing but lies.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:12 AM BST
Tell me something if shes working for the banks that would mean the whole party is working for them and if that is the case.

1. Why does the Media continue to go against her?
2. Why did give the economy 45BN stimulus package,which 22BN of that was for the people.

If you can tell me why?

If not what you said about her working for the banks has no credibility therefore you lose credibility in this area.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:15 AM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-u-oybXG2c&feature=related

they all are nic ... ffs ....

dismiss it lightly guys ...
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:16 AM BST
http://keywiki.org/blog/?p=694

julia's roots .. not her s#xual ones of course .. just her background
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:17 AM BST
Just post the answers to my question. I am too simple to understand all that.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:20 AM BST
ffs ... lol ... do some work ... dont be lazy nic

did anyone tell you that ...

if you are given a penny ... it has less intrinsic value than if you work to earn a penny

yet the penny buys the same amount of lollies

how do you buy your lollies nic ?
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:22 AM BST
Don't change the subject.

If I have nothing those questions should be very easy to answer.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Kye June 1, 2012 7:22 AM BST
Niccolo, wtf are you on?

You have embarrased me for sure. I am slightly embarrased that I would reply to a post from such a lunatic that doesnt understand that it is the Gov't that runs & country and manages the economy.
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:23 AM BST
Laugh
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:27 AM BST
Kye,

You have been wrong so many times in the past and like Jez you ignore my question much alike MrBen.
Subway in the desert closed down do we blame the government also?

TheBas,
Why don't you answer the questions? losing credibility tick tock,tick tock

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:31 AM BST
well at least you are now open to discussion nic

a moment ago you wanted myself (and i assume all others) who dont think Julia is FANTASTIC FLAT PLASTIC .. to give it a rest

to cease and desist if you will questioning the govt and the PM

but now in your discussions .. you want to claim a higher authority position with me ... like a teacher with their student ... and you will ask questions and do NO more than that

well think of it this way nic

from my perspective it is you .. that has to answer the questions

i want to you to find some articles that will clearly refute anything i said ... and i will read them .. unlike your unwillingness to read or listen to mine

and if your articles or information have the substance required to change my mind .. then i will do that

do some work nic ... or .. give it a rest Wink
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:35 AM BST
Why do I need to answer your questions when you questioned my beliefs first?

But sure I will read your link but not watch you tube link.

Then we will discuss matters.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:41 AM BST
trace it back today nic .. im pretty sure ... quite sure .. reasonably sure .. that it was YOU .. who decided to throw the first yonny

... laziness is a pervasive illness that lies in the heart of many men ... search and keep searching nic

and when you find an answer .. search some more for the opposite opinion

you'll be amzed what you turn up

now .. ill leave you with this thought

..... would you be surprised nic .. to hear someone say .. that an australian govt body ... a serious scientific think-tank ... has been infiltrated by the Big R cartel ...

let me know your thoughts on that possibilty ... and i will check in later after dins to read your answer ... a simple yes/no on this one is ok
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 7:41 AM BST
that body being the ...   CSIRO
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:46 AM BST
You're condemning her for her past?

You're so far gone TheBas you have no credibility in this area so just give it a rest.

She's working for the banks despite her recent performance which shows what you said is just a bunch of bullsh1t.

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:48 AM BST
Where has Kye run off too?
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:49 AM BST
You said the banks have infiltrated the Australian Fabian society??

Is that why minimum wage in late 2007 was 54k and in early 2012 its 70k??

Thanks "Big R"

Oh man..You are deluded

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:53 AM BST
Just saw this headline,

ABOUT 1.4 million low-paid workers will receive a $17.10 pay rise after the minimum wage is lifted to $606.40 a week.

Thanks again "Big R"

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:57 AM BST
You're a fkn champion "Big Red"

Now here has Kye run off too

Regards,
Niccolo
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 7:58 AM BST
where*
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 8:00 AM BST
ffs how can anyone discuss rationally with some one who holds gaddafi up as a poster boy
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 8:03 AM BST
RIP Gaddafi
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 8:04 AM BST
yeah - burn in hell fcvker
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 8:08 AM BST
John Howard sent us into Iraq for what reason again???
Report Live_in_Hope June 1, 2012 8:13 AM BST
sent us? doubt u would last 5 minutes at bankstown let alone iraq
Report Niccolo_Machiavelli June 1, 2012 8:16 AM BST
Petty comment.

"The world's richest woman(Gina Rinehart) and Fairfax's biggest shareholder has called on chairman Roger Corbett to outline how the company plans to overcome its financial troubles."

We now know one way they have dealt with them.

But I think Kye said it was this Government, which you will no doubt provide sufficient evidence?

Over and out amigos,
Niccolo
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 8:23 AM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-u-oybXG2c&feature=related

seven minutes of your life nic .. that's all it will take

and condemn me correctly ... if you are willy-nilly going to attempt that rubbish

i said both of them were ... the global Big R cartel ... ultimately owns BOTH parties .. through our national debt

its a big picture nic ... 7 mins will explain what happened ... in relation to australia getting sucked into it

and anyone else .. the part about the insider trading over the Napoleonic war .. si the stuff of legens .. gotta admire them for the business acumen at least
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 8:25 AM BST
i'll get to the csiro again don't worry ... but i'll let you look at the you tube first

pretend it's in 3D .. and put on your "3D I'll Open My Mind To Possibilty Glasses" ... just for the one short viewing ... and then take those glasses off again Wink
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 8:36 AM BST
Niccolo_Machiavelli

Is that why minimum wage in late 2007 was 54k and in early 2012 its 70k??

... i'll assume that is just a typo nic
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 8:38 AM BST
but of course we know the 'average' wage has nothing to do with any minimum or even common citizen scenario

those inflated average wages ... are probably our "national average" because of the obscene and inflated salaries paid to the ceo's of the banking fraternity Laugh
Report whoopi June 1, 2012 8:53 AM BST
I do wonder how they arrive at the average wage.
Perhaps if they reported the median or mode it would be more relevant.
Report Thebas June 1, 2012 9:03 AM BST
cheers whoopi yes that would be the best way to see how 'joe & mrs average' are doing ... my blood sugar is back on track thank goodness after dins ... was a wild hour 

in regards to the conspiracies & theories that you mentioned ... mate there have been so many conspiracies exposed as frauds that you can't lump them all into the one kettle ... and NO i don't believe them all

the 'big money go-round' tho is real ... and there is a cartel that control the flow to countries in the form of debt ... but not debt like you and i know it ... 

the csiro i wont let go of ... ive researched it myself on their web-site .. up there for all to see ...its more 'interesting' than sinister of course .. and does link back to the global bankers in a bizzare manner
Report bigted. June 1, 2012 9:06 AM BST
As the global economy becomes more volatile as the largest poverty alleviation & development program in history erupts, you have to wonder,
the burden of the developed world is how we disappeared up our own financial services fundament, disconnecting funding from the real economy,
Some economies like Oz have reformed to adapt to volatility - but can you say the same about the psychology of western market participants?
We all tut tut about the fiscal behaviour of various western governments, while ignoring 75% of the problem - capital chasing capital..
this explains it all imo

Mischief
Report Koala Chaos June 2, 2012 3:14 AM BST
Big Ted re; "capital chasing capital".

You might find this interesting

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/bigideas/the-end-of-ponzi-prosperity/4026076

Have we spent too much for too long ? Are the clever financial instruments that were supposed to prop up the system starting to buckle? According to economist Satyajit Das we're in a botox economy where things have been desperately covered up to conceal the truth. Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy, he says, are just the front carriages in an impending financial train wreck. Also on board, he believes, are all the world’s major economies. It’s a pessimistic and sobering perspective on the consequences of too much debt.
Report Thebas June 2, 2012 3:51 AM BST
an excellent audio find koala ... thank you

rational ... non-partisan ... and closer to some fuller understanding of economic reality ... than we've ever discussed on these forum threads
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com