Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zorba2
14 Apr 12 09:06
| Topic/replies: 423 | Blogger: zorba2's blog
I am sorry tab, but that is the worst website I have seen. Slow is heck and really memory intensive. Not to say ugly and tacky. Who the hell came up with that????

z
Pause Switch to Standard View tabs new website
Show More
Report aachen April 14, 2012 9:17 AM BST
which tab ?
Report zorba2 April 14, 2012 9:25 AM BST
nsw. there old site is basic but fine. New tab awful
Report aachen April 14, 2012 9:33 AM BST
yes, they need to slow punters down a bit
easiest way to do that is give the punters
what they don't want.
its more for the knocking back of fixed prices
Report Kye April 14, 2012 9:41 AM BST
Still loading. Maybe when i get the NBN it might be ok.
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 14, 2012 9:48 AM BST
I struck it last night using "Google Chrome"

staggering that anybody could come with such sh1t
Report wombleoz April 14, 2012 10:04 AM BST
i couldn't put a bet on with the old site today, didn't try the new - this is the future???
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 14, 2012 10:08 AM BST
They don't want WINNERS like you wombleSad
Report wombleoz April 14, 2012 10:17 AM BST
Sad
Report got beat by a whisker-again April 14, 2012 11:21 PM BST
Spoke to a guy yesterday at Tabcorp customer service.Tony was his name.(spoke for about 40 minutes about the new site)Originally rang up to  enquire  about how I could firstly, edit a footy-quad I was in the process of placing,and then how I could actually look at the details of the bet after it was placed.It was staggering how mnany steps it took to complete each taskScaredAfter telling him what I thought of the new site,he informed me that I better get use to it,as it was gunna be the only site for betting soon,as the old one was gunna be out of action soon.SadI replied by saying that I sincereley hope he was jokingLaugh,but that if he was serious,then I was gunna pray I won enough money to give up punting forever.Plain I finished our conversation by telling him that the new site was another case of Idiots that dont bet,employing more idiots that dont bet,to design something that looks good,has lots of colour,flashing lights,bells and whistles,but when you actually try and use it,you  need to have a masters degree in Quantam Physics,and even then u cant place a bet cause the site is so overloaded with rubbish it doesnt work.SurprisedHappyCry
Report zorba2 April 15, 2012 2:14 AM BST
nice. I'll drop them a line now too
Report got beat by a whisker-again April 15, 2012 10:52 AM BST
Good stuff Zorba.Ask for Tony.The more people that ring up and tell these imbiciles how bad the new site is,the more chance we have to keep the old oneScared
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 16, 2012 4:33 AM BST
Good work Whiskers.
a freaking disgrace.

nerds justifing their inflated pay packets, but putting bells and whistles in. When all anybody wants is functionality
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 16, 2012 4:37 AM BST
took me since last post to log in
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 16, 2012 4:39 AM BST
only 4 minutes.

do you think I can get into NSW  #1 club

not on your fcking life
Report Barney The Bot Slayer April 16, 2012 4:47 AM BST
I have found one plus.

you can download your bet details into PDf or Excel doc
Report zorba2 April 16, 2012 10:50 AM BST
and why, when I search, do I have to put in the date and sport and not just the name of what I'm looking for. Surely searching is a pretty basic thing for computer nerds without over complicating it. Again, everything to slow you down.
Report CrazySnake April 16, 2012 11:22 AM BST
Not to be a contrarian (which I tend to be anyway), but there is functionality with the new vic site that is essential to what I do that wasn't on the old site. I don't like the new site because it won't let me just have it open without forcing me to refresh, but the open bet functionality they have encorporated is invaluable to any pro worth their salt.
Not all bad from TAB. They have spent more money than the add ons were worth, but at least they tried to listen to the rank and file. I complained about the lack of open bet functionality over a year ago.
Report zorba2 April 17, 2012 6:20 AM BST
I am a pro. The open bet stuff should have been on the old site anyway. It would have been so simple to introduce and cost a tiny proportion of that new abomination. The having to refresh when you get logged out is a pain.
Report Jez____ April 17, 2012 6:41 AM BST
I don't mind it - the new TAB site.

Using the TAB service a little more since BF had to dismantle "the Tote".
Report whoopi April 17, 2012 6:44 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report CrazySnake April 17, 2012 7:04 AM BST
zorba,

I wish they had introduced the "my tab" stuff to the old site. The new site is all flash and doesn't run all that efficiently.
Anyway, I'll manage with it. It isn't like we have a choice.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com