Forums

Grand National

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GoldCupWinner
01 Apr 14 20:52
| Topic/replies: 3,390 | Blogger: GoldCupWinner's blog
Not seen too much posted about him and he has more wins this season than usual for a national winner but after spring heeled winning at Cheltenham I do feel he still could be well handicapped. Has been staying on strongly at the end of races and has a strong stamina influence in his breeding.

Anyone else keen?

Currently backed, Burton Port, Last time D'albian and double seven. Will be backing half the field at this rate.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 10
By:
marychain1
When: 01 Apr 14 20:54
14 isn't it?
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 01 Apr 14 21:09
Or maybe 77!
By:
scanner
When: 01 Apr 14 21:23
im very keen on this one.Need the forecast rain to be minimal and with the possibility of McCoy on board think its game over,national winner sorted
By:
Alkeyhole
When: 03 Apr 14 12:00
Has there every been a GN winner who ran the previous June, July & August?  I'd like to see AP win again but I'd be surprised.
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 03 Apr 14 16:00
Not sure on those stats and have to agree the national definitely wasn't the agenda from the season outset but has improved massively. Has been given a good break and a spin around to get his fitness levels up. Trainer has won the national before so guessing he knows how to prepare a winner. Just think he may still be ahead of the handicapper despite his rise up the ranks.
By:
Facts
When: 05 Apr 14 08:59
Double Seven and Burton Port for me too !  GL Happy
By:
shockster
When: 31 Dec 15 13:31
After running 3rd in this in 2014 for Sir AP McCoy when backed into 10/1 Fav made an encouraging comeback today in the 1.05 at Punchestown.  Given an easy ride and ran on past beaten horses to finish 5th beaten 15L over an inadequate 2m4f on unsuitable Heavy going.  Surely this race is the plan again and fair EW shout at 50/1.

Currently backed this 50/1, Royale Knight 50/1 and Goonyella 40/1.
By:
shockster
When: 16 Feb 16 13:32
10-01 for Double Seven if he gets in.  Ran 3rd off 10-11 2 years ago and was favourite, so must have a sniff.
By:
jasey
When: 16 Feb 16 20:59
I think he's interesting and would like his next run to be decent before backing.
How much ability does he retain.
By:
Fayzer
When: 20 Mar 16 11:39
Has the horse a hope of getting in
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo