Forums

Grand National

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Shakepseare's Sheriff
08 Apr 12 13:00
| Topic/replies: 303 | Blogger: Shakepseare's Sheriff's blog
I really fancy this horse to run a big race.  Yes, I know his age is against him but has been lightly raced over the last few years....has a good record over the fences and his come back run suggested he retains some ability. My worry might be the ground, although he loves it soft and has form on a sounder surface I just think he could get out paced at crucial times......is he an intended runner...anyone in the know??

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
El Apache
When: 08 Apr 12 13:37
I was looking at this , however he not well handicapped.
By:
dirtycash
When: 08 Apr 12 14:24
Great minds SS..
Have been keen on this lightly raced veteran for a long time.
Has a lot more positives than a number of the other entries, watch price fall this week. If all is well with horse this has a serious e/w chance!
By:
apolo80
When: 09 Apr 12 19:27
all be backing it always have each way it may run into a place.the year mon mone won black apalachi would have won for o regan coming off and a think o regan knows that the bounce factor is a worry but stayed on strongly in bobbyjo and it isnt well handicapped
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 09 Apr 12 19:43
Stable lad was interviewed on RTE today and said B.A. was in seriously good form.
By:
chazcabbage
When: 09 Apr 12 20:18
Good previous experience over the National fences should enable him to lead for 2/3 miles and enable a good back to lay profit for the discerning punter, however any talk of BA winning would require a pile up of Foinavon proportions, and that will not occur again due to fence modifications.
He has far too much weight, hasn't won for 3 years and would be the oldest winner since 1923, given the improved quality of the runners in the National he is just not good enough.
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 09 Apr 12 21:32
A bit of cut plus his seemingly limitless stamnia should see him run a massive race imo, despite his advancing years

Hard to see him winning but you know you'll get a good run for your money
By:
apolo80
When: 11 Apr 12 18:55
at least its going to get bit cut in the ground
By:
Shakepseare's Sheriff
When: 12 Apr 12 08:52
Thanks for your poasts....I am happy with my 85s on here with this.....like one poster said...back to lay in running.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com