Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
DoggyLFC
21 Aug 08 15:26
| Topic/replies: 1,298 | Blogger: DoggyLFC's blog
Is there one knocking about? If not, it's high time we had one IMO.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool discussion thread
Show More
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 3, 2018 6:08 PM BST
Woodburn seems to have stalled maybe had injury but he's behind Wilson at international level now

Maybe a loan period for him would be better
Report jedi sophie June 3, 2018 6:21 PM BST
If not in first team squad then for sure RP. Rangers being touted for all bar our first 11. They don't have a dime though so be to benefit us only to go there,they won't be buying many or paying high wages. Imo.
Love the young player Curtis Jones too.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 4, 2018 9:20 AM BST
Whilst everyone wants a new keeper we don't seem to be buying players that the media are connecting us with

So I'm sceptical given the price tag that we will purchase allason

With coutois becoming available at half the price he would seem a better option imo

Wouldn't surprise me if we sign a keeper we have yet to be linked with

Can't see mignolet staying but could see kariu s remain even though it seems unbelievable to many
Report pushkin99 June 4, 2018 9:39 AM BST
I trust Klopp's views and signings, so he must see something in Karius that most of us have not. Surely Karius will be out to a European loan for at least the next couple of years. After that who knows. At 24(?) he has time to develop, but for the time being I just can't see how he can recover from those errors to play in the PL again.

From what I saw against Roma, Allison is very over priced with his club want a huge premium. Never thought about signing Courtois before, he would certainly be a superb choice but I can't see the chavs selling even if Abramovich goes. Maybe playing in the CL could sway his head if Liverpool made an approach.....
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 4, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Fekir deal done 65 mill ?
Report TENDY June 4, 2018 1:14 PM BST
The first GK leaving should be Mingo, 100% NO doubt about it.

Karius to slip down to back up and fight with Ward.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 4, 2018 3:57 PM BST
Yep, reckon Karius will stay but Mignolet's time is up.

Whatever opinion Klopp had on Loris probably hasn't changed since before the final. We just don't know how much he rates him.

Courtois links are interesting. Only 12 months left and Chelsea could be on the brink of going backwards.
Report keeping silent June 4, 2018 8:26 PM BST
The concussion story gathering a bit of momentum and credence now.
Report Wesdag June 4, 2018 8:35 PM BST
A brace for Ramos.
Report loui June 4, 2018 9:15 PM BST
Can having a dig at Klopp too, saying he was forced out. Klopp must think there’s better coming in.
Report pushkin99 June 4, 2018 9:20 PM BST
can thinks he was forced out cos Liverpool would not agree to his wage demands of £300k a week................whatever next.

Good riddance to yesterdays news. There are now much better players coming in, which with a couple more good signings could take Liverpool to a new level.
Report If Dolphins Were Monkeys June 4, 2018 9:25 PM BST
keeping silent
04 Jun 18 20:26

The concussion story gathering a bit of momentum and credence now.

Laugh.

Remember when Massimo Taibi threw a couple in the Utd net... Ruptured brain aneurysm that.
Report loui June 4, 2018 9:35 PM BST
Can said he only wanted slightly more than being offered, sounds bitter and angry.
Report TheGoldenVision June 4, 2018 9:36 PM BST
Concussion! Oh please Liverpool fans. Treat this with the contempt it deserves.

Karius, you fwcked up. It happens. Get over it and stop your agents/publicists trying to gloss over it.

"It's not my fault. I'm a victim!"

You're not a victim. You c0cked it up.

You're human... not a good goalie though.

SorrySad
Report rothko June 4, 2018 10:13 PM BST
concussion bless

get that fkin clown out of our club
Report rothko June 4, 2018 10:13 PM BST
did he have concussion in the semi when he was sh5te and nearly cost us
Report lord skywalker June 5, 2018 10:11 AM BST
im a  pool fan & i dont wanna hear it, he screwed up and now tryin to make out he was ill ,cmon get over it, why make excuses just move on
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 5, 2018 1:14 PM BST
The prices bieng touted for the keepers we seem to be linked with are astronomical be surprised if we paid those amounts imo
Report FIGJAM June 5, 2018 3:42 PM BST
Following the investigation of Karius in the U S,the board are now seeking the examination of
Klopp's head for picking him.
Report rothko June 5, 2018 8:57 PM BST
if we don't invest in this area RP it will be a real kick in the face for the supporters -
Its been a problem position for years
Sack the goalie coach as well and go for a fresh start

FSG need to get their check books out
Report loui June 5, 2018 9:20 PM BST
Nows   got to be time to sort this situation out, gone on too long. The mistake in the semi, where he got lucky was a warning. If it would have went in, could have changed the outcome of the tie. He went with one hand in front of the other, as to 2 strong hands together. Was very un- goalkeeper like.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2018 9:27 AM BST
I'm sure there will be changes but I'm not sure 80 90 mill will guarantee how successful they will be

I'd prefer that amount spent on a central defender or outfield player

Than the two keepers we are linked with
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 6, 2018 9:59 AM BST
The fee bandied for Allison is ridiculous. I'm aware we all said the same for Mané and then VVD - and look how they turned out - but it seems stupidly big.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2018 10:23 AM BST
It's funny with keepers usually the ones most sought after are the one with teams at the bottom

If your buying a keeper at a premium price then I'd want one if the world's best

I think you can pick up a decent enough keeper whose at the top end of the large bunch of average keepers without spending 80 odd mill

I trust the club to get it right
Report loui June 6, 2018 1:52 PM BST
Roma trying to recoup some of the Salah cash they feel we stole him cheaply(having trouble disagreeing). RP the goalies at the bottom get the most practise.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2018 1:59 PM BST
Yes I understand that I would imagine the England number one has conceded more goals in three seasons then a concussed karius has in his career
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 6, 2018 2:50 PM BST
loui - I think that's the reason I'm so wary of star keepers from the bottom of the league. It's almost a different sport. They're much busier in defending their goal and given the number they inevitably concede people tend to remember the saves more than the mistakes. With us, there's much more time of being a bystander and the need to be proactive and be a sweeper so our defenders can be more offensive.

It can be a difficult transition. Mignolet was excellent at Sunderland. Pickford too (I still don't rate him no matter if he is England's #1). I think it can be better if you get a keeper from a good team in a crap league as there are similarities. Say Celtic's keeper, or Wolves' keeper. Obviously you then have to do the checks to see if you think he is still good enough but I think playing for a team like that is a similar grounding to playing for us.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 6, 2018 3:42 PM BST
I always felt karius was good positionally and  I liked that
Report Charlton2005 June 6, 2018 8:15 PM BST
lord skywalker 05 Jun 18 10:11 Joined: 23 Jul 07 | Topic/replies: 251 | Blogger: lord skywalker's blog
im a  pool fan & i dont wanna hear it, he screwed up and now tryin to make out he was ill ,cmon get over it, why make excuses just move on

correct.never f@ck up an apology with an excuse.
Report Charlton2005 June 6, 2018 8:23 PM BST
lfc1971 02 Jun 18 09:27 Joined: 06 Nov 11 | Topic/replies: 22,895 | Blogger: lfc1971's blog
Souness not only had a stronger, more destructive, side to his game
which is essential for any great team and is what Liverpool lack now
He was more technically gifted as well, as much as any player on that great Liverpool team

That sort of combination comes around very rarely.

Agreed. Tommy Smith will a Rolls Royce engine.
Report loui June 6, 2018 10:56 PM BST
Think that’s why a lot of our fans would like Oblak,’doesn’t have a massive workload but is always ready when called for. He obviously already
playing for a very good side though.
Report inca June 6, 2018 11:05 PM BST
Karius not good enough if we are going to mount a challenge to City,pay what we need to and get a world class keeper could be worth 10-12 points a season,we have the money our net spend is peanuts we need to build on last season get the 4/5 signings in 4 of which need to be quality with a squad player as well...

Bobbys comments on the pr1ck Ramos entertaining stuff
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 8:46 AM BST
Agree loui

Oblak, Allison and Courtois fit the profile in terms of playing for a similar profile team and seem to be good quality. Trouble is they won't be cheap and may be difficult to get.
Report lfc1971 June 7, 2018 9:20 AM BST
In 1962 Russia lost in the world cup quarter finals defeated 2:1 by hosts chile
Lev Yashin let in 2 soft goals and the single Russian report of the game painted him as the scapegoat

When the team returned angry supporters greeted them at the airport
Signs reading Yashin  retire, time to get your pension
Windows of Yashins home were smashed , insulting messages left on his car
Yashin recalled those days as the “ most bitter of his football life “
When he cane to Moscow they were whistling in the stadiums as soon as his name was announced
There was screeming  and jeering

The report on the South American World Cup match written by a politics journalist
“It said nothing about how Yashin suffered concusssions but carried on
nothing about the rest of the team , only Lev.
They said he was sleeping as the goals flew in “

But Yashin had built his success on hard work and found the resolve to carry on

This summer, the image of him flying high will be seen by millions of people because it is Yashin who is on the 2018 FIFA World Cup poster .
Report loui June 7, 2018 9:40 AM BST
Is right Inca, it’s definitely dig deep for a goalie. Have to pay going price
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 7, 2018 9:56 AM BST
Wasn't overwhelmed by Allison in the semi against us haven t looked at his stats but he's obviously rated highly
Report loui June 7, 2018 10:51 AM BST
See if he has any shots to save in World Cup. No way he’s worth 70m
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 9:41 PM BST
Sounds like Fekir is done lads! Joyce reporting £48.2m with £4m potential add ins. Genuinely excited about this lad. More than I have bend about a signing for ages.

A front six of Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Mane, Salah and Firmino.

Mouth watering Grin
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 9:42 PM BST
Those three midfielders for not much more than the price of one Coutinho.

Phenomenal business imo.
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 9:45 PM BST
Really like the idea of Shaqiri for £12m too. A snip at that price and good squad back up.

Get a top keeper in and we are absolutely laughing.
Report jedi sophie June 7, 2018 9:55 PM BST
Agree with you on a number of points there, Fekir a terrific acquisition, his stats are great, but he is very good and very creative.
Would take Xherdan also, a bit different,real quality he has.
A TOP goalie required and we will challenge for sure. Personally I'd be looking at adding another CH.
And moving a few out to let the young lads in.
Sturridge, Markovic, Moreno, even Origi if JK mind made up on him, I'd have Origi over Ings personally, more development there for me. Not sure Solanke makes our grade either though still early days.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 10:05 PM BST
Not certain about Shaqiri.

He's dirt cheap but then surely his agent will ask us to give him and his client the balance. Particularly bad if we want to cut him loose and we end up like Utd with a load of players happy to sit around and earn fortunes. And he's had a poor season.

That said he was excellent at Bayern and could very well be a completely different player in a decent team. I think if we can get him in on reasonable wages, so we can get rid if he's not a success, then he's a good addition. Another Ox type who can cover several roles. I'd imagine after a couple of years with Stoke he'd jump at us even if he's not a guaranteed starter. Just as long as he's not a greedy sod.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 10:08 PM BST
I'd say we need to replace Mignolet, Matip and Moreno so need 3 players to cover those. Hopefully Fekir and Shakiri mean we can cover the likes of Salah getting injured better.
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 10:20 PM BST
Just can’t see us doing that much business in one window PoP.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 10:24 PM BST
I'd personally be surprised if Mignolet stays so we need another keeper, be he an Allison or a Fabianski.

I agree though that both Matip and Moreno may be harder to budge. They're bsck up options now though and we should looking at replacing them with VVD quality or promising support. But yeah, no need to buy another left back if Moreno stays. Ideal world...
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 10:25 PM BST
Yeah hard to see Mignolet staying. Surely another keeper is a cert.
Report rothko June 7, 2018 10:46 PM BST
another keeper is a must
Report rothko June 7, 2018 10:50 PM BST
ward must be number two if not good enough let him leave

also sack the goal keeping coach John Achterberg as he has failed
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 10:53 PM BST
Bemused by the Ward shouts to be honest. What has he actually done to be on par with De Gea, Courtois, Cech etc?

I'd rather trust Klopp who sees him train every day.
Report rothko June 7, 2018 10:55 PM BST
Upon taking the reigns, Klopp wasted little time in bringing in his own personnel. Peter Krawietz and Zeljko Buvac were his right-hand men at Dortmund and followed the German to Anfield. Achterberg was one of few first-team coaches already at the club to remain in his role.

After spending the majority of his career at Tranmere Rovers, 11 years in total, with spells in Holland before that, Achterberg didn’t exactly have the most glittering CV as a player.

Yet that doesn’t seem to have influenced anybody’s opinion from within the club that he isn’t capable of performing to the required standards. So, this poses the question is he actually bad at his job or have Liverpool just employed bad goalkeepers?

In fairness to the critics, the statistical breakdown of how Liverpool’s goalkeepers have performed during Achterberg’s tenure isn’t exactly a glowing testament to the Dutchman’s coaching abilities.

Reds bore witness to Pepe Reina’s less than graceful decline, Simon Mignolet’s inconsistency and Loris Karius’ less than smooth start to life at Liverpool. As for Brad Jones… he was last seen diving the wrong way at Old Trafford.

Reina had tutorage from three different goalkeeping coaches at Liverpool. Jose Ochotorena, Valero, Mike Kelly (a brief stop-gap during Hodgson’s tenure) and then Achterberg.

Kelly’s stint apart, Reina’s save percentage decreased in line with the changes in backroom staff. Under Ochotorena, he averaged just below 85. Valero, 77. Kelly, 62. Achterberg, just above 70.

In Reina’s last season at Anfield, he averaged 1.27 saves per goal and 1.35 saves a game. That can either be interpreted as Reina not responding to Achterberg’s coaching or the stats of a player who was declining steadily anyway, along with the general quality of those in front of him.

Rodgers has previously claimed that Achterberg had been monitoring Mignolet for years prior to his move to Liverpool. While that probably doesn’t do him any favours, it shows the sway his opinion had even under previous managers.

Mignolet’s stats don’t show as much of a drastic decline, more that he’s been steadily average throughout. His saves per goal barely stretches past two per 90 minutes. Statistically, his best season was in 2013-14, where he averaged 1.7 saves per goal and 1.97 saves a game.

So, it’s never really been great, but it doesn’t really take stats to work that out.

During Mignolet’s rare purple patch last season, Achterberg said: “We talk about how we can implement aggressive situations in training
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 11:00 PM BST
I’ve heard Ward doesn’t train very well and doesn’t work hard enough for Klopp. But if that is the case, he should be moved on.

None of us really know if Achterberg is any good or not imo. My gut feeling has always been that he can’t be that good. But I now find myself thinking that if Klopp rates him, that’s good enough for me.
Report rothko June 7, 2018 11:14 PM BST
klopp isnt infallible and Achterberg doesn't appear to improve anyone so thats the evidence
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 7, 2018 11:21 PM BST
To be fair, maybe they have improved. Maybe they'd be muvh worse with another coach.

Not an Achterberg fan but Klopp sees him every day.
Report Can't Catch Me June 7, 2018 11:23 PM BST
Yeah exactly PoP. Achterberg might be making them look the best they can be.
Report inca June 8, 2018 12:15 AM BST
Keita deal was done last season so in this window we have done 2 bits of business very good business at that but I really hope that we do give it a right go, ship out the deadwood get a keeper in and another 2/3,perhaps the owners got a little taste at sitting at the top table and want to give it a real go....
Report rothko June 8, 2018 12:17 AM BST
but apparently was influential in getting Migno so not a good judge

and the stats dont show they have improved
Report rothko June 8, 2018 12:18 AM BST
you can't polish a turd but at least he could have put some glitter on
Report inca June 8, 2018 12:29 AM BST
Got to say you look at our 2 bits of business and IMO it looks decent business then you see that Grealish is going to Spurs for 40 million and it changes from decent business to fkg fantastic business
Report ian merseyside June 8, 2018 1:44 AM BST
I’ve heard Ward doesn’t train very well and doesn’t work hard enough for Klopp. But if that is the case, he should be moved on.

That suggests that Karius and Mignolet possibly train better and work harder....so what?! Apparently Gary Lineker was one of the laziest and uninterested players ever on a training pitch. Give Ward a chance, he might just be the answer and wouldn't cost a penny.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 8, 2018 7:32 AM BST
It's an odd one with keepers they don't seem to move clubs that often

They seem to get better with age and experience although you ones can improve quickly if in an established team

It's also a different set of requirements at certain clubs and often what S in front of them is more important imo

I mean Roma keeper city keeper and Madrid keeper out of them i would say Madrid keeper would be third rated

Yet when we faced the other two they didn't do as well I'd prefer a more expensive centre back than a more expensive keeper
Report stridingedge June 8, 2018 9:40 AM BST
This Fekir transfer is being cooled in france, I hope we manage to get it done a player that should fit in great with us and the Klopp way.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 8, 2018 9:54 AM BST
I've heard from an unreliable source will be announced in next day or two
Report stridingedge June 8, 2018 11:44 AM BST
let's hope so RP Wink
Report Latalomne June 8, 2018 3:01 PM BST

Jun 7, 2018 -- 10:05PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Not certain about Shaqiri.He's dirt cheap but then surely his agent will ask us to give him and his client the balance. Particularly bad if we want to cut him loose and we end up like Utd with a load of players happy to sit around and earn fortunes. And he's had a poor season.That said he was excellent at Bayern and could very well be a completely different player in a decent team. I think if we can get him in on reasonable wages, so we can get rid if he's not a success, then he's a good addition. Another Ox type who can cover several roles. I'd imagine after a couple of years with Stoke he'd jump at us even if he's not a guaranteed starter. Just as long as he's not a greedy sod.

Were we not being linked with him before he moved to Stoke?  I might be wrong, but I seem to recall it played out like he'd chosen them over us!

Report loui June 8, 2018 3:15 PM BST
Fekir having medical earlier they reckon, looks done deal. Good to see we’re being incisive, and cracking on with our business. Great stuff
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 8, 2018 3:45 PM BST
Think he passed it earlier should be announced soon I think
Report stridingedge June 8, 2018 7:38 PM BST
Grin
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 9, 2018 10:18 AM BST
Great honor for KD a player a manager a player manager a great ambassador
Report Latalomne June 9, 2018 11:14 AM BST
Suggestions that something emerged in the Fekir medical that we didn't like?
Report Can't Catch Me June 9, 2018 12:00 PM BST
Looks that way Lat.... starting to fear the worst...Melissa Reddy’s tweet:

Personal terms were agreed with Nabil Fekir, a fee was agreed with Lyon and the deal was subject to a medical. Neither club have commented on the physical assessment, but the player has a history of issues with his right knee...
Report Can't Catch Me June 9, 2018 12:08 PM BST
https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/liverpool-hesitate-on-nabil-fekir-deal-due-to-concerns-over-knee-182972

Full article here. Says the club report no announcements on incoming players expected for a while. Doesn’t sound good considering how close it was to being formally announced. In fact you’d have to say it looks unlikely right now.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 9, 2018 12:15 PM BST
Other reports stating Lyon want to delay it for financial and accounting reasons having already sold two big money players this year.

Wait and see I guess.
Report Latalomne June 9, 2018 12:22 PM BST
The French financial year runs Jan to Dec, so I hope it's not that!
Report Ahoy 1982 June 9, 2018 12:27 PM BST
Why would we do the promotional stuff if there was a doubt over his medical, he's missed 9 games in 2 years! Strange..

How was Kiev CCM?
Report jedi sophie June 9, 2018 6:13 PM BST
Finally those responsible give King Kenny what he thoroughly deserves. Way way too late for a genuine legend of our times,on many levels.
Well done Kenny,my hero then, my hero now.

Fekir hopefully something very very minor with the knee, played other night for France, looked very fit and mobile to me,must be historical tissue damage.
Must be sure at 50m plus.
Report Ahoy 1982 June 9, 2018 7:26 PM BST
Lyon have released a statement saying he stays with them and negotiations are over!!
Report Ahoy 1982 June 9, 2018 7:28 PM BST
I think we may have wanted to lower the fee over the knee thing.
Report jedi sophie June 9, 2018 7:43 PM BST
Pretty gutting if true...
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 9, 2018 8:01 PM BST
Chances are it's still just a negotiating tactic and isn't over yet.
Report Ahoy 1982 June 9, 2018 8:14 PM BST
I think you could be right pp
Report grumpyjim June 9, 2018 8:19 PM BST
sky sports reported it .
Report rothko June 9, 2018 8:33 PM BST
Can't Catch Me • June 7, 2018 11:00 PM BST

None of us really know if Achterberg is any good or not imo. My gut feeling has always been that he can’t be that good. But I now find myself thinking that if Klopp rates him, that’s good enough for me

thats really sweet CCM leaving it to Klopp and not having an opinion

blind faith in a manager is not good imo - this is a discussion thread

my opinion is that they should sack the useless tw5t of a goalkeeping coach and the useless tw5t of a goalie
Report pushkin99 June 9, 2018 11:37 PM BST
Wonderful news about Sir King Kenny, and so well deserved for such a humble man.

I have indicated elsewhere Souness was my favourite player, but King Ken probably gave me my favorite memories ever. Standing in front of the Kop, arms raised in celebration, after scoring against Spurs was magical - player and supporters celebrating as one. Only just better than when King Ken scored at the bridge to win the league again a couple of years later. Them were the days to watch on from the terraces...................
Report ian merseyside June 9, 2018 11:48 PM BST
One of my favourite moments was from the early 80's at Anfield against Watford. Dalglish turns a Watford defender around the half way line and pings a perfect 30 yard pass into the path of Ian Rush who scores from the edge of the box at the Kop end.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 10, 2018 12:32 AM BST
Fekir deal off all very odd but will all be revealed I’m sure
Report inca June 10, 2018 8:51 AM BST
Think it’s fairly apparent that the medical has been the issue and if the club are are spending 50 million plus wages etc they need to be sure the demands physical playing here compared to France I’m guessing would also be greater.

Noticed this morning we are being linked with Pope seems a bit of a downgrade on previous targets
Report loui June 10, 2018 9:01 AM BST
In the 70s we were signing Frank Worthington until he failed a medical. Didn’t affect him playing wise, but £50m is a big outlay. Shame really he looks a class player
Report pushkin99 June 10, 2018 9:18 AM BST
IMHO Fekir would be a great addition to the squad, but Klopp and his team have been getting so much right with transfers, I think we can say its best to leave it to their judgement.

I would much rather see the club investing in Pope from Burnley, than paying the extortionate fees being quoted for the likes of Allison. Given Allison's displays in the semifinal, I am not even sure signing him would lead to the goalkeeping improvement that we all crave.
Report duncan idaho June 10, 2018 10:00 AM BST
stats boys would tell you Pope is exactly who we should be going for
Report stridingedge June 10, 2018 3:47 PM BST
Shame Fekir fallen through , we do need extra quality up front so I trust we have other targets. The bench last season in these areas was just not up to it.
Report MrMeaner June 10, 2018 6:44 PM BST
Still think Fekir will be a Liverpool player come the start of the season.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 15, 2018 9:28 AM BST
Don't want to drop to page two lol
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 15, 2018 9:42 AM BST
Pretty happy with the fixture list (v1)

Miss the promoted teams till October, decent start and end. Probably something in there to get my goat but seems kinder than in recent years.
Report lfc1971 June 15, 2018 7:46 PM BST
Karius , De Gea ?
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 15, 2018 11:23 PM BST
That's the second howler in a couple of games needs to focus on his game not his move to madrid
Report rothko June 15, 2018 11:38 PM BST
lfc1971 • June 15, 2018 7:46 PM BST
Karius , De Gea ?

what a stupid fkin post
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER June 19, 2018 10:32 AM BST
Any ascot picks
Report anxious June 19, 2018 10:44 AM BST
3.05 Battash 11-4   2.30 Century Dream e/w 16-=1  4.20 Wooton 6-1 e/w   365
Report jedi sophie June 20, 2018 12:19 PM BST
Leno,Fabianski another couple of goalies mentioned on this thread as possible, neither really for myself but imo it's very very very worrying if we are thinking of going again with the same.
Number 1 priority this summer should be a Goalie,a true Number 1.
Mignolet out priority 2, Karius as back up if necessary. Ward if need be and get rid of both above if not going to be Number 1.

Cannot have either, both already had to many chances.Mig cost us a Europa league, and many points.Karius a Champions league. Cant continue after that....

Time we moved some of these imposters on too. Bit of ruthless management reqd.
Markovic, Sturridge, Klavan, Ings,Moreno, Goalies as above
Report jedi sophie June 20, 2018 12:21 PM BST
Our thread lurking on page 2 chaps, come on!...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now