Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DoggyLFC
21 Aug 08 15:26
| Topic/replies: 45,336 | Blogger: DoggyLFC's blog
Is there one knocking about? If not, it's high time we had one IMO.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Liverpool discussion thread
Show More
Report stridingedge April 8, 2018 2:58 PM BST
Barring Chelsea away I'd fancy us to get the necessary pts in the other games so long as Firmino and Mane were sound, Of course Mo ratchets up our chances to another level with his direct threat he has carried all season and touch wood he can finish off the season fit.
Report inca April 8, 2018 3:05 PM BST
Lovren well we just need to wait and see never been a fan always waiting for him to do something couple of games ain’t going to change my mind,definitely far more positive about Karius but again will need to wait and see what happens in the summer.
Like you say we need to build the squad and try to keep our better players or we will struggle to progress.

Hopefully Wext Ham can get something today
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 8, 2018 3:48 PM BST
I’m glad Loren is doing better but for me he’s not good enough as for he keeper I like him his positioning is very good and he’s building a fair set of stats

Maybe because we have improved at the back but I think it’s 8 clean sheets in 12 games not a bad return he’s young has a good attitude and keepers tend to get better with age

Mind u he could be busy midweek
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 8, 2018 4:16 PM BST
Was speaking to someone after the Palace game, talking about Trent's srruggle and the prospect of facing Sane.

I reckon we have to recognise Zaha is very good. Certainly someone I'd be interested in who can compete with our wingers (is it ACN next year?). Otherwise maybe Sessegnon.

Think we need one though. Losing probably Sturridge and Origi and both Ox and Woodburn seem more midfielders now.

So one or two there and a CB or two.

Will be interesting to see Grujic next season after him doing so well at Cardiff. Could be another right in contention.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 8, 2018 4:24 PM BST
Trent has got caught out ball watching in a lot of games recently (Palace and United being 2), Gomez did earlier in the season as well (Arsenal away being one game). Both of them get caught out when the player out wide makes an out to in run. It's definitely something we need our full backs working on
Report stridingedge April 8, 2018 4:43 PM BST
That's a fair cop re Trent imo.As tricky as Rashford and Zaha are you can make it more difficult being alert to those situations, once you are second to react to the ball you really are in big trouble.I thought as a team we defended exceptionally well against City and Trent was not phased over his task which he did admirably.He could easily have been drawn in to rash challenges but kept his cool and made a string of important blocks and interceptions, a quite brilliant display form the youngster in such a big game.

I think Trent has enough to be a very good player for us but that positional side of the game in these quick break aways must be improved upon, at his age I have every faith he can do so.Attacking wise he is already stronger than Clyne, his quality of pass and cross is just better and I can also see this improving with more experience. The joint threat of Robertson and Trent has looked far superior to Moreno/Clyne on the flanks and given us some much needed quality when attacking.

Surely over the summer Gomez will be primed for a CB role, Keep hearing Klopp mention that's where his future is (after all this was his position when developing), needs to be sooner rather than later for me.
Report stridingedge April 8, 2018 4:43 PM BST
That's a fair cop re Trent imo.As tricky as Rashford and Zaha are you can make it more difficult being alert to those situations, once you are second to react to the ball you really are in big trouble.I thought as a team we defended exceptionally well against City and Trent was not phased over his task which he did admirably.He could easily have been drawn in to rash challenges but kept his cool and made a string of important blocks and interceptions, a quite brilliant display form the youngster in such a big game.

I think Trent has enough to be a very good player for us but that positional side of the game in these quick break aways must be improved upon, at his age I have every faith he can do so.Attacking wise he is already stronger than Clyne, his quality of pass and cross is just better and I can also see this improving with more experience. The joint threat of Robertson and Trent has looked far superior to Moreno/Clyne on the flanks and given us some much needed quality when attacking.

Surely over the summer Gomez will be primed for a CB role, Keep hearing Klopp mention that's where his future is (after all this was his position when developing), needs to be sooner rather than later for me.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 8, 2018 6:23 PM BST
nice result at Stamford Bridge Grin
Report stridingedge April 8, 2018 6:26 PM BST
I'd stopped looking at 1-0 Shocked

great stuff
Report ufcdan April 8, 2018 6:31 PM BST
Seen it all before laid Chelsea before kick off and after one nil up. Chelsea just going through the motions hopefully they'll up their game for the FA cup. Mind you they still have to get past Southampton Sad
Report loui April 9, 2018 10:52 AM BST
By September when NK shows his talents we’ll all be saying “Can who”. Still a fair amount of talking regarding Lemar too.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 9, 2018 11:34 AM BST
I'm hoping we don't try to keep possession along the back line tomorrow with passes back to the keeper

If we're going for possession then middle of the park and final third is the area to do it in

This is really a free shot for city nothing to loose early part of game and a goal early or first half lead will be exactly what they want

Before the first game I thought we would not lose the away leg of this tie

I'm hoping we still don't
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 9, 2018 4:13 PM BST
Had anyone seen any posts from ccm bit surmised given how things have gone he's not been on hope all is OK with him
Report loui April 9, 2018 4:56 PM BST
Wouldn't worry too much RP he probably went to the masters golf
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 9, 2018 5:45 PM BST
UE probably I remember him going previously with Lee Westwood party I think although he nebervwent this year
Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 6:28 PM BST
Tonite's tie is not over yet. Liverpool will have to be at their best if they are to progress.

Hopefully Salah plays, or is at least on the subs bench else it's likely to be tough.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 10, 2018 6:55 PM BST
Just set the telly up in the bathroom. 4 loo rolls, 6 bottles of beer, packet of diazepam. Come on red men!!!
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 6:59 PM BST
I was scared before the first leg and I'm half-tempted to back us to win tonight at bigger than 5/1 tonight.  Probably doesn't bode well! 

Just don't concede an early goal.

Come on.
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 7:00 PM BST
4 loo rolls

ROFL POP Laugh

Think I may need a few, feel nervous.
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 7:03 PM BST
knowing us 6-3 Silly
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 10, 2018 7:14 PM BST
Weirdly I thought we would win this leg when the draw was made have to admit its a game you could see any outcome it’s about getting into the next round

Hopefully we can achieve it and would be nice to do it in style but we don’t usually make it easy lol
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 10, 2018 7:25 PM BST
I actually fancy our chances more now. Salah in, Aguero out. And are they playing a back 3? That could really leave some gaps for our flyers.
Report ufcdan April 10, 2018 7:33 PM BST
Backed Liverpool and Liverpool +1 that should screw you lot over LaughLaughLaugh
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 8:31 PM BST
Be a modern-day miracle if we get out of here still in the comp with another 45 like that.
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 8:32 PM BST
horrific some of that.

panic stations, terrible clearances, awful passing.

took the whole of the half to see any quality from us with that final play.

very fortunate to be only 1 down
Report PatraTheCat April 10, 2018 8:35 PM BST
Does anyone have any spare toilet paper? Like a fool, I only bought four rolls.
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 8:57 PM BST
GTFI
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 9:18 PM BST
thank fook we turned up in the 2nd half.
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 9:20 PM BST
Even before the goal we looked much better, TBF.
Report jon b April 10, 2018 9:24 PM BST
fair play to you guys, destined to go all the way imo
Report keeping silent April 10, 2018 9:32 PM BST
Thank **** after that start
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y April 10, 2018 9:32 PM BST
First half we where all over the shop, 2nd half an excellent performance. Kept the ball better, used the ball better and looked a threat, defended better as well. Fantastic result, roll on the semi finals.
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 9:35 PM BST
And Barca are out.  Poor old Couts.
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 9:36 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 9:37 PM BST
Yes It was the carelessness in thew first half that was bothering me not the obvious quality they had. We were like a boxer punch drunk making all the wrong calls when we had the ball not keeping it and just giving it back cheaply.

words obviously said at HT and we cleared our heads and started again, more focus and better on the ball. Obviously the equaliser (Salah yet again absolutely ice cool!) killed them off completely.

Chuffed!
Report ufcdan April 10, 2018 9:50 PM BST
Backed Liverpool and Liverpool +1 that should screw you lot overLaughLaughLaugh

Forgot had draw no bet Sad

Will put my winnings tonight on you lot outright.........that should do it Devil
Report charwell. April 10, 2018 9:52 PM BST
GTFI.

Great performance again lads. Money can't buy everything!

YNWA
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 9:53 PM BST
Hope the Uncle didn't lay us in that one Laugh
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 9:54 PM BST
same old same old

Klopp out etc etc
Report charwell. April 10, 2018 9:55 PM BST
Uncle admitted was a man utd fan on cheltenham thread. complete fraud.
Report stridingedge April 10, 2018 9:58 PM BST
Oh that explains it Charwell I missed that.
Report Latalomne April 10, 2018 9:59 PM BST
Likewise!
Report peter the butcher April 10, 2018 10:00 PM BST
Fair play, well done. Won it easily over two legs, even accounting for a few dodgy decisions against City.

Praying there is somebody left in there who will turn you over Sad

It’s got the feeling of a “name on the trophy” tournament for you lot.

Presume you will draw bloody Roma next
Report Aspro April 10, 2018 10:03 PM BST
Congrats 'Pool, you deserved it and your home tie... what a reception!!! Good luck in the Semi's!
Report Ahoy 1982 April 10, 2018 10:10 PM BST
If you told me a few months ago that we had a performance like that in us I would have said you were crazy! I've no doubt we would have buckled in that first half only a few months ago! Amazing progression defensively!
Report charwell. April 10, 2018 10:12 PM BST
Takes a man to say that PTB cheers!!

Thanks Aspro.
Report Capt__F April 10, 2018 10:15 PM BST
Milner my MOM

YNWA
Report Aspro April 10, 2018 10:18 PM BST
Lovren for me Capt
Report anxious April 10, 2018 10:21 PM BST
Glad that the oil rig are out , better team won over 2 legs
Report rommel April 10, 2018 10:26 PM BST

Apr 10, 2018 -- 10:00PM, peter the butcher wrote:

Fair play, well done. Won it easily over two legs, even accounting for a few dodgy decisions against City.Praying there is somebody left in there who will turn you over It’s got the feeling of a “name on the trophy” tournament for you lot. Presume you will draw bloody Roma next

pete youre disgusting,real madrid tis then,might as well face em in the semi

Report rothko April 10, 2018 10:35 PM BST
well we got there easily in the end
lads deserve so much credit against one of the best teams in the PL era apparently
milner was an inspiration , gini second half was class,
what was pep doing at half time LaughLaughLaugh
hope they beat spurs though
Report degsy42 April 10, 2018 10:38 PM BST
boommn
boys
Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 10:54 PM BST

Apr 10, 2018 -- 9:55PM, charwell. wrote:

Uncle admitted was a man utd fan on cheltenham thread. complete fraud.

What a shocker!

It was easy to see through that fraud on his first couple of posts.

Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 10:59 PM BST
Had to ride our luck in the first half for sure, but what a wonderful result.

To celebrate Liverpool's win tonite, the manager of my local announced half price drinks for the rest of the evening. Shame I could not take full advantage as I need to be in work tomorrow Confused
Report rothko April 10, 2018 11:16 PM BST
dont know who i want in the semi's - tough call
I suppose Roma though
Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 11:21 PM BST
I know what u mean Rothko, but its just great to be there.

I was kinda hoping we would get Barca, never really had the opportunity to say goodbye to Suarez, though I am sure he would have played a blinder at Anfield. Maybe Coutinho is now wishing he had waited till the end of the season for his move.
Report rothko April 10, 2018 11:24 PM BST
think i would rather have bayern or real over 2 legs rather than a one off game
Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 11:28 PM BST
Roma, Bayern or Real will all be tough that's for sure. Though I don't think any of them will be looking forward to drawing Liverpool either.
Report rothko April 10, 2018 11:32 PM BST
real and bayern have so many experienced players for a cup final - think they would nullify us
whereas if we got them to anfield then a good chance we would run them over like citeh
Report pushkin99 April 10, 2018 11:40 PM BST
I get that. I was happy for the first leg to be at Anfield against city for that reason. Reminds me a little of the ties against Bayer Leverkusen and Juve in 2005 when we really took the first legs to them.
Report pushkin99 April 11, 2018 9:17 PM BST
The more I think about it, Roma would be the only draw I would not be happy with. The number of their Ultras with knives in 84 still leaves a bad memory. Part of the underling causes for what happened with Juve a year later.
Report inca April 11, 2018 9:58 PM BST
Personally have no preference when you get this far take what you get,would love to put Madrid out find them a disgusting outfit
Report crystalhunt April 11, 2018 10:13 PM BST
Haven't seen anything to fear tonight - we play better football than any of them so bring it onGrinGrin
Report pushkin99 April 11, 2018 10:25 PM BST
I agree with both of u, save for the history with Roma.
Report cricketnut2 April 11, 2018 10:45 PM BST
Here are my odds and I'm totally neutral.

Real Madrid 2/1, Bayern Munich 5/2, Liverpool 5/2, Roma 9/1 and thats to around a 100% book. My reasons for these odds, well lets start with Roma at 9/1, they have never won the competition and been runners up just the once, but beat Barcelona who possibly thought they were already through. Bayern Munich are proven winners, having won this 5 comp 5 times but last won this competition in 2013. Real Madrid are favourites for the obvious reason, as they have won this competition 3 out of the last 4 seasons and have won this competition an unbelievable 12 times and also have a real World Class player and there is only 1 other currently. Now to your side Liverpool, well their performances this season have been totally unbelievable, the quality of their football is way above any other English club. I watched them live at the Amex earlier this season and thought wow, as the passing and movement was a sheer joy to watch. I cannot see Roma winning the competition, but any of the other 3 clubs including Liverpool could well win it.
Report STATSMAN April 11, 2018 11:22 PM BST
Are you sure about that 100% book cricketnut?

How did you calculate it please?
Report STATSMAN April 12, 2018 12:14 AM BST
101% innit

Soz, didn't see your "around 100%" Grin
Report Capt__F April 12, 2018 11:42 PM BST
100.47 nearer 100
Report Latalomne April 13, 2018 12:16 PM BST
At home to Roma for the first leg.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 13, 2018 12:24 PM BST
Home first. That was the main thing I wanted. Not worried about the oppo. Roma dont have the pedigree but have been impressive in the competition.

Hopefully this Allison isn't all that.
Report pushkin99 April 13, 2018 8:21 PM BST
All in all I would have preferred Real, but a good draw for both Roma and Liverpool nonetheless.

As well as deservedly beating Barca, Roma knocked in 6 against the chavs so IMVHO an even tie.
Report pushkin99 April 14, 2018 11:37 AM BST
Who would have thought.

Liverpool, dining at the top table again with Europe's elite, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Roma.
Report Latalomne April 14, 2018 7:22 PM BST
How good has Trent been since that Palace game?  Superb today. 

Was going to have a moan about Mo before he scored.  Thought he'd made a few quite selfish, low probability plays when others were in better positions (and at a time before the game - and the race for fourth - was dead).  Then he goes and does that.  What a header.

Not something any of us would have posted just a few months back, but I hope Lovren is OK.
Report stridingedge April 14, 2018 9:38 PM BST
Decent performance today with some nice slick football we are all used to these days. Whilst it was 1-0 always a concern having been so much in control and spurning some very good situations to increase the lead, both in terms of actual chances and positions that should have led to big chances but didn't.It really wasn't until we were 2-0 though that they looked like they might nick a goal, putting lots of crosses in, we dealt with most very well and got the break of the ball a couple of times.

Not Mo's best game looked like he was trying a bit too hard at times to force it but saying that he still produces a fantastic header from one of several first class balls from the young right back. I would expect Trent to be getting some plaudits again on MOTD and anyone who watched the game today would surely think they will be fully merited on this occasion. Have said on here I think his offensive play is just different gravy from Clyne already and with more and more evidence to draw upon this notion is only being further backed up. He did all the defensive stuff very calmly, a few win backs and using his pace to snuff out any dangers on the flank and then going forward his accuracy of pass (the clipped pass down the line especially) and his crossing was excellent. Both full backs now have a good understanding of when to go full throttle and when to just hold it up and go back inside.

Remember posting on here a few weeks back and many sharing the sentiment that we need Mane back to his best and he's certainly right back there pre last seasons injury imo, looks confident and is taking on his man again (something he just wasn't doing earlier in the season).He has chipped in with goals and filled in when we lose position, just looks a lot more happy with his game and it's a great time for this resurgence.

Any way more then happy with that again today and another valuable 3 pts, agree with the sentiment of hoping Lovren is ok, He has looked very assured recently with VVD and they now look the clear CB pairing of choice. The defending has come on leaps and bounds.I don't think it's a fluke that we seem to be clearing our box better (barring 45 mins against a flying City going all out!), more clearances are finding a team mate with the positioning seemingly much better rather than the headless chicken stuff we endured for far too long. I never like going to OTT with so many false dawns but it looks a much more cohesive unit defensively and that was where we just had to improve, long may it continue!
Report loui April 15, 2018 10:22 AM BST
Good result for us last night, with the better goal difference. Not expecting anything from West Brom today mind. TAA coming on leaps and bounds, he keeps stepping up. Great to see. The teams done the same as well.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 15, 2018 10:33 AM BST
Really odd that Trent didn't get a nomination for young player and yet 2 oldies get in. Wondering what else the English game can award to Kane this season.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 15, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Something strange has happened for me after watching us leading by a single goal usually expecting the breakaway and the mistake to see the opposition score

I almost don’t feel like it’s an issue anymore almost feel confident even used to worry when we had two and three goal leads
We are becoming almost efficient and by that I mean like on auto pilot winning games

We know we can be electric at times but the less we rely on that and win games routinely the closer we will get to mounting a challenge
Report stridingedge April 15, 2018 11:39 AM BST
Yes RP know exactly what you mean with that feeling, it's not quite the same, I used to dread any sort of ball going in the box.

Meant to give a positive to Ox yesterday as well in my summary, he gives something a bit different with his ability to carry the ball at pace from the midfield, more hit than miss as the season has progressed.
Report pushkin99 April 15, 2018 3:44 PM BST
Pieces of the jigsaw really starting to fit well together now. Naby Keita will be another huge step in the right direction. Maybe after a couple more really good signings over the summer and who knows, maybe a title challenge may be possible once again.

Another strong solid performance yesterday. I hope Klopp again plays the first team against WBA next Saturday, consolidating a top 4 place is essential in cementing the clubs development. As always though, Klopp knows best.
Report keeping silent April 15, 2018 5:52 PM BST
Nice one WBA !!!
Report loui April 15, 2018 6:02 PM BST
That calming feeling is VVD and Robbo coming in and improving our defence. VVD winning headers for fun. Well done WBA
Report stridingedge April 15, 2018 6:03 PM BST
and Trent and the keeper!
Report loui April 15, 2018 6:05 PM BST
Defo SE, it’s what we’ve been waiting a long time for
Report stridingedge April 15, 2018 6:06 PM BST
I know loui, I still don't want to get too carried away with it but it certainly has a real feeling of change this time.
Report loui April 15, 2018 6:27 PM BST
Not since we had the defence with Sammi and Carra have we been comfortable, long may it run.
Report Charlton2005 April 15, 2018 6:38 PM BST
RIP the 96
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 15, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Bizarre how quickly the defence has turned. Literally a matter of weeks. We buy VVD, tell Karius he's getting a decent run and everything has just fit together and we look a real solid unit. It's not like Henderson has had to turn into Matic to make them look good. He still plays his normal game. He and the midfielders get back and fill in when needed but no more than before. And both full backs attack as much as they've ever done but we're just more solid and it is a fact that once you get a sense of confidence then it starts becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy and them believing they'll do well translates into them actually going out and doing well.
Report stridingedge April 15, 2018 7:08 PM BST
The jittery across the back line then back to a petrified keeper passes that used to start the panic look a thing of the past too. The playing out of the back from Robbo,Trent and VVD has just gone up a level.
Report crystalhunt April 15, 2018 10:45 PM BST
VVD in for a severe test against Dzeko - tough as they come especially in the air. If VVD wins that battleor holds his own, we win the tie.
Report pushkin99 April 16, 2018 8:06 PM BST
Still and even tie against Roma IMHO. Cant understand the prices on here. It can't all be far east money backing Liverpool off the boards? Liverpool at around 1.5 to qualify is as bad a bet as City were at the same price in the last round.
Report Solano1 April 16, 2018 8:09 PM BST
Was away for the last couple of weeks, Pushy, but watched both games and fully deserved.
V. Content with my 10/1 poke on Liverpool.  Think I'll let it ride until the final.
Report pushkin99 April 16, 2018 8:28 PM BST

Apr 16, 2018 -- 8:09PM, Solano1 wrote:

Was away for the last couple of weeks, Pushy, but watched both games and fully deserved.V. Content with my 10/1 poke on Liverpool.  Think I'll let it ride until the final.

That's a wonderful bet Sol. Obviously I hope u collect.

Report Solano1 April 16, 2018 8:35 PM BST
Aye.
The only downside being how unbearable you f*ckers would be. Silly
Report pushkin99 April 16, 2018 8:39 PM BST
Maybe some on here, but not me. I try to treat defeat and victory the same way. I have seen plenty of Liverpool success and endured many failures over the years.
Report Can't Catch Me April 18, 2018 11:01 AM BST
Morning lads!

Hope everyone is well.

What a great last few weeks... all booked for Rome and just found out Ive got my tickets in the ballot too. Must admit I wanted them least tbh. Not only because the away trip there last time was tough going, but also because I think we are going to have to beat Madrid if we are to win it, and had more chance over two legs and getting them to Anfield. Fear they would have too much class and nous and experience in a Final for a team as inexperienced as ours.

But anyway, need to make sure we get there first!! Beside myself already for the home leg, can only imagine how good the atmosphere will be.

Just hope everyone savours where we are right now. Its obviously odds on we win nothing this season and all the critics will be out saying Klopp has still won nothing etc... but we are progressing at a rate of knots. Back to being CL regulars, and CL contenders from being nowhere near is brilliant. Just praying we can make it count this year.
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER April 18, 2018 11:12 AM BST
Hey good to see u back lol yes things looking good right now and seems a different experience watching games

I've not got that fear when we are level of one up that were going to concede

Hopefully we can make the final cos you need to be in it to win it

If be surprised if Madrid get past bayern but that's not our problem

Good to see us winning games routinely without having to score three and four

Although we still are scoring heavy birthdays like icing on the cake rather needing that many to avoid defeat
Report stridingedge April 18, 2018 11:15 AM BST
Hi mate good to see you back.

I honestly think we can score goals against any of the 3 options left in. I get the experience thing and that could be a factor. I suppose a few have had a couple of finals under Klopp including a european one and Salah just doesn't look bothered in the slightest, the bigger the game the better it seems.

Certainly no chickens being counted here about getting there, I don't have them as some sort of much easier task as I've seen some suggest.

Would be great to go to another final again and I totally agree about the progression. Keep the attacking talent, Keita in and quite a healthy budget by all accounts for Klopp to use over the summer to add some more quality.

It's moving the right way and primarily the defending looks to be improving, of course this was vital for us.
Report Can't Catch Me April 18, 2018 11:58 AM BST
Agree about the defence lads.... really solid improvement. Karius, Robbo and TAA all come on leaps and bounds and VVD has been outstanding all things considered. Seems to be one of those players everyone else loves to play with... gives them all much more confidence.

Hope we don't attack their bloody bus... can only imagine what the Roma lads will have in store for us if we do!!

It was the worst European trip Ive ever had last time.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 18, 2018 12:21 PM BST
I think Roma were my least preferred simply because I think we can be best set up against bigger teams who fancy themselves and might leave gaps for us. But I still think we've got a decent chance.

The final can be anything. I get that the others will have nous and experience, but Klopp's been up against the best and sets the team up well. With the skill we have up top we're capable of scoring against anyone.
Report loui April 18, 2018 1:31 PM BST
The other teams have got the experience , and success we haven’t but we’re fresh and playing without fear, and that’s taking us places. And obvious a few excellent players too.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now