Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
26 Jun 07 10:19
| Topic/replies: 8,314 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
Everton have got this single thread lark pretty much sewn up so come on Yeedo's, let's keep one of our own! One was started recently but feck knows what happened to it however, if the interest is there I'll try and keep this up where possible.

Q - Can we really challenge the top 4?

The Players...

Robinson - Overrated?
Chimbonda - What's the latest?
Zokora - Will this be his season?
Jenus - Is the best yet to come?
Berbatov - Staying or going?
Keane - ...or Defoe?
Malbranque - Happy to keep him?
Defoe - What now?
Taarabt - Opinions?
Dawson - Improving?
Huddlestone - A future star?
Lennon - On the left?
King - Can he remain injury free?
Bale - Ready for the big time?

Just a few questions to get this going but let's not forget our leader, Martin Jol.. Is he the man to continue?

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View *** THE SPURS FILES ***
Show More
Report Aspro April 15, 2018 11:41 AM BST
Agree with Lucas, played well in his cameo, although Dembele was dancing through them with ease too. Will be interesting to see how he tackles Brighton with the Utd game coming up. Aurier will start, that's a given and I hope Vertonghen is ok as he appeared a little uncomfortable yesterday and could be rested with Dier no doubt filling in. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few others rested or playing short games either. As for yesterday, the less said the better. I'm now waiting for Pro to turn up and say Lamela was MoM.
Report mafeking April 15, 2018 1:34 PM BST
i'd hold a load back for saturday at brighton. anyone carrying a knock or needs a rest should be nowhere near it it's a not a game we need to win. the last 4 games should be a formality. 3 home games against teams with nothing to play for and the tailed off bottom side
Report ribero1 April 15, 2018 2:34 PM BST
Disagree re Tuesday maf,if we don't win we are inviting pressure and while this team may be different I've seen too many seasons fall apart to be confident about what lies ahead,you can't beat keeping a winning mentality.
Report mafeking April 15, 2018 3:04 PM BST
why so little confidence in this team ? man city are the only team since november to beat us domestically. the fact that we got beat so comprehensively yday feels such a shock just shows how well we've been doing and all with no proper home ground

we'll be 1/4 or shorter for the last 4 games until a top 4 place is secured anyway
Report FIGJAM April 15, 2018 4:56 PM BST
The reason is mafe, we'd had lost to Charlton yesterday, by keep giving the ball away.
We had a shocker, and it doesn't auger well for Manure.

Pochettino has an Achilles heel in as much he bears a grudge, we've seen it with Townsend, Walker and Toby, problem is
it's to the detriment to the team, and to the performance, if anyone thinks we're going into next season with Jan, Eric and Sanchez as
a convincing three then their kidding themselves.

Talking of Charlton at the golf club today one on Charlton season ticket holders was moaning that Scunthorpe had done their home work on
them, I replied it's an open secret with us that we are susceptible to balls over the top, shame we didn't do our
homework a la Liverpool on City.
Report mafeking April 15, 2018 5:20 PM BST
surely all the more reason then for considering it a one off and a bad day at the office. no one other than city have come close to making us look so poor this season

sure we need another centre half if we want to play 3 centre halves on occasions. we just don't do it since toby has been out i'm not keen on dier playing centre half full stop. he switches off and loses his man far too oten for my liking

i'm not so sure it's all down to his contract wrangle. he looked well off the pace in the cup ties in february. rose is still playing regularly, he's given at least 2 very poor interviews which the club can't have been happy about and everyone expects him to be off sooner or later. toby's not been anything other than totally supportive of the team in  public anyway nor sounded off at all
Report hippie April 15, 2018 6:01 PM BST
utd (5 to 1 on) have been rolled over at home by the PL whipping boys and handed the title to citeh. Puts next week's task into perspective.
Report flat16 April 15, 2018 7:05 PM BST
After watching our pressing game dismissed ,midfield over run ,not sure swopping one fast fit center back for Toby would have made much difference .6=1 possibly
Report mafeking April 15, 2018 7:41 PM BST
as far as next saturday goes i think we're a better side than them but i can't have us being priced up like it's a home game. it just isn't
Report hippie April 15, 2018 8:05 PM BST
If his plan is to invite pressure and hit on the break then the price reflects the relative chances of winning (in 90 minutes) and if you watched the debacle against West Brom the price is generous (look at the stats, they're embarrassing!).
Report hippie April 15, 2018 8:17 PM BST
And bear in mind the West Brom stats represent a manager in charge of only his second ever game.
Report FIGJAM April 15, 2018 10:56 PM BST
Fyi flat our best line up was Jan, Sanchez and Toby all playing together not instead of.
Report flat16 April 16, 2018 8:09 AM BST
Respect your opinion Fj but disagree ,horses for courses and against City three at the back and bombing on full backs would leave width out wide for their speedsters imagine them running at Toby.City were better then us man for man but the predictable and naive tactics exaggerate their superiority unfortunately the last three times !
They did work last time we played them at the Lane sadly they have improved and just love the forward press and the space it gives them in midfield
Report jed.davison April 16, 2018 8:18 AM BST
I had been confident all week that we would at least trouble City, but once again we have failed to start a game at the first whistle - how many times is that, this season alone? For all the singling out of individuals, our few bad performances this season have all been a failure of the collective. At least on Saturday we have the consolation that we were playing a brilliant team. I thought City were outstanding in the first twenty-five minutes and Spurs deserve some credit for fighting their way back into the game in the way they did.

Very encouraging cameo from Moura I thought, that's certainly the sharpest he's looked since he joined and hopefully he can be given some game-time in the next few games. I'm not sure if he can play the role Dembele plays if and when Dembele leaves, but he's another decent option in the wide positions where we have - imo - no standout talents.

Despite the nature of our performance on Saturday, I'm struggling to be too downbeat about them, our run in the League since they beat us away has been superb and a measure of the great strides we have made. It's sobering to think that City are still a long way clear of us and can spend what they like to make that gap even bigger, but we know from our performances against the other CL challengers, who have all spent and pay vastly bigger sums than us, that we are not behind anyone else in England on the pitch.

Can't say I'm over-excited about the Cup game on Saturday - other than the look of dejection and failure on the face of The Enemy Of Football when we smash them up.
Report anxious April 16, 2018 9:09 AM BST
Really jed you sound extremely confident about the semi -final i think yourselves are under massive pressure to deliver , whats the recent record is it 7 consecutive semi -final defeats ?
Report jed.davison April 16, 2018 9:37 AM BST
I'm confident we'll beat you, but I'm not really bothered either way tbh - if Pochettino is under pressure to win FA Cups, then that pressure is not coming from me. He is under pressure from me to improve the team, make us credible challengers, to achieve CL qualification and to get us competing strongly against the best teams in Europe. I think, on the whole and one or two setbacks notwithstanding, that he has done that and more, in what is really a very short space of time.

And surely Mourinho is under more pressure, from without and within? His currency is trophies, that is how he views himself, as a serial winner of trophies. Teams which he manages are rarely the prettiest to watch and his manner has always been unsavoury, but he has racked up the pots - that can't be denied. When your fans have had two decades of domination of the League, playing sometimes sensational football, and European trophies as well, I'm sure they would hold their noses about Mourinho's style of football if the trophies continued. If the trophies dry up, and you're watching catenaccio squared week-in week-out, he is under more pressure than any Spurs manager could ever be.
Report anxious April 16, 2018 9:45 AM BST
Yes you are right about Jose being under pressure because of Uniteds history , but this surely is about the here and now for Tottenham  you have a new stadium and in order to compete you need trophies and more investment in the team or squad , without this the likes of Kane, Ali, Eriksen, might be tempted to look elsewhere
Report jed.davison April 16, 2018 10:02 AM BST
It just flies in the face of reality to believe that winning the FA Cup will keep players at the club. Players come and go, that's just a fact of life, for whomever they play. I believe that most players at Spurs are happy with how the project is coming on, they are now regular Champions League qualifiers.

There will always be players who move on - we have lost some outstanding players in the last few years, after we'd wasted the money we received for Bale it looked very gloomy indeed for us. One man is responsible for our progress and his name is Mauricio Pochettino, not Harry Kane or Dele Alli or Christian Eriksen.

I would shrug my shoulders and get on with my life if ANY of our players were to leave this summer, it happens. But if Pochettino left, I would just sob my way through the World Cup like a big baby.
Report FIGJAM April 16, 2018 10:40 AM BST
Unlike you Jed, I don't believe Pochettino is fire proof. His judgment is hampered by bearing grudges,
his substitutions are not timely or well thought out(ffs Sissoko), and he appears to have one modus operandi.
He is  not adaptable to opposing teams strategy, and his spying missions as regards opposition seems to be non existent.
Report jed.davison April 16, 2018 10:42 AM BST
His judgment is hampered by bearing grudges

That is just your opinion.

He does some things which I don't agree with, but they are his decisions to make and he gets most of them right, our final League positions in the time he's been at the club would tend to bear that out I would suggest.
Report mafeking April 16, 2018 6:08 PM BST
generally we've been tearing into teams from the start in home games even if we don't get an early goal. saturday was very the exception

it's away from home you can't point to any number of slow starts and the occasional early sloppy goal given away. we tend to grow into games away from home the last 2 seasons. very few occasions where we've had the game won before half time - everton and huddersfield come to mind and end of season turkey shoots at leicester and hull. not that surprising really. virtually any prem side is capable of making it hard on their patch
Report sofaking April 16, 2018 11:36 PM BST
Thinking that top of the shopping list in the summer should be a new keeper.  Lloris has been dropping far too many clanger recently and has become unreliable.
Report mafeking April 16, 2018 11:47 PM BST
would be premature for me that. first of all will be difficult to find someone definitely better who we can afford. there ain't that many to go round. definitely he's not had the best of seasons but you could argue he sweeps up a lot of the danger by being so proactive in coming off his line. the odd mistake is the price you pay for that

as for the past 3 games in all likelihood morata would have scored had he stayed on his line as it was headed into the corner, he was unlucky at stoke got there just before the forward and 9 times out of the 10 the ball wouldn't have fallen perfectly for diouf. maybe he should have cleaned out man and ball. saturday although obviously not a pen that's one i'd say he was most reckless as it was quite wide of goal and there was cover
Report jed.davison April 17, 2018 8:44 AM BST
I'm not having that at all mafeking - his quickness off his line used to set him apart, now it is standard among the top keepers. He costs us too many goals, and games, and there have been too many examples of him being beaten by shots that other keepers would cover - off the top of my head the Sanchez goal that cancelled out Harry's great strike in the 2-2 draw at the Lane a couple of years ago, it is criminal how he hasn't saved that. Similarly, the Ayoze Perez goal that won them the game at the Lane the same season should never go in.

This season, calamitous may be too strong a word, but the mistakes are racking up, and his distribution remains erratic at best. I hate to draw parallels with Gomes, because Hugo is clearly a far more reliable keeper, but there comes a point at which a keeper's high points no longer balance out his game-costing mistakes. That point came with Gomes in the end, and at the current trajectory it will not be long in coming with Lloris.
Report FIGJAM April 17, 2018 11:38 AM BST
France is apparently losing faith in Hugo as well.
If Vorm had made those 3 mistakes in recent games we'd have been saying he was no good.
That said I guess I would still stay with him although imho opinion he shouldn't be captain, I'd have Jan instead.
Inspirational and able to influence the side, and worthy of the title.
Report jed.davison April 17, 2018 11:39 AM BST
Absolutely irrelevant who is captain.
Report mafeking April 17, 2018 11:47 AM BST
kane is the captain in all but name anyway. he's the one the referees always talk to
Report Aspro April 17, 2018 11:51 AM BST
So, will he stick with Vorm or Lloris for Utd... me thinks Vorm
Report mafeking April 17, 2018 11:54 AM BST
precedent is with hugo i'd say. played the league cup final and cup semi final last year despite not featuring in the early rounds. would also be pretty odd not picking your skipper
Report FIGJAM April 17, 2018 7:45 PM BST
Rol up, roll, up.
See the gentle giant.
Watch the ball bounce off him.
Watch the air shots.
Ladies an gentlemen I present the man with the touch of a r.apist Sissoko.
£30,000,000 piece  of .....
Report ribero1 April 17, 2018 10:29 PM BST
Well that was exciting,Chelsea will no doubt take encouragement from that and if they get past Burnley on Thursday this has the making of the bottle job of all bottle jobs,never mind what Saturday may bring.
Report Aspro April 17, 2018 10:47 PM BST
You are quite the pessimist rib although knowing our history I can't say I blame you. I doubt we'll blow though unless he keeps playing give-away-Aurier Angry
Report ufcdan April 17, 2018 10:53 PM BST
One of my favourite Duran Duran songs is Pressure off, one point out of six fellas Laugh
Report ribero1 April 17, 2018 11:13 PM BST
I am Aspro,momentum is a big thing especially at this stage of the season,if we had won today I doubt very much Chelsea would have turned up at Burnley but this result dangles a carrot however slim.
Re Aurier lets just get rid and admit he was a mistake,you see these players from time to time who are completely accident prone and can't change and this clown is definitely in that category.
Report wondersobright April 18, 2018 9:30 AM BST
trippier is completely different calibre to aurier

put the big price tag on trippier instead of aurier and I can tell you aurier would never play
Report FIGJAM April 18, 2018 10:09 AM BST
I din't know why we bought Aurier, KWP looks in the two games I've seen him a more than adequate back up for Trippier.
However the Achilles heel of the manager  Sissoko, not to mention Lame Ella will always bite him in the aris.
Report wondersobright April 18, 2018 10:22 AM BST
I rated MP highly when at southampton & he has done a good job at spurs so far but yes he does appear to be stubborn
Report anxious April 18, 2018 11:12 AM BST
Are you guys confident for saturday , home advantage should give you a big lift
Report Aspro April 18, 2018 12:32 PM BST
Home advantage is usually crowd advantage as it lifts the team. We won't have that this weekend anxious, which is a bit of a leveller.
Report Aspro April 18, 2018 2:05 PM BST
The PFA Premiership Team of the Year has been announced, which includes Vertonghen, Eriksen and Kane. 433

De Gea

Walker
Vertonghen
Otamendi
Alonso

Silva
De Bruyne
Eriksen

Salah
Aguero
Kane
Report propunter1 April 18, 2018 2:34 PM BST
good news for figbrain:  https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-transf...
Report mafeking April 18, 2018 2:54 PM BST
an away game 4 days before a cup semi final was one we could have done without. everyone - poch, players and fans- had more than one eye on saturday. not much to say really other surely walker peters would be a better option than aurier. it would be difficult to be more of a liability

odd looking ground. 2 tiny stands behind the goal the one down the other end not even straight cos the 2 big stands down the side are different sizes
Report sofaking April 18, 2018 9:32 PM BST

Apr 18, 2018 -- 11:12AM, anxious wrote:

Are you guys confident for saturday , home advantage should give you a big lift

Not at all.  I'm expecting a similar outcome to last year's debacle in the semi-final.

Report sofaking April 18, 2018 9:33 PM BST
And Man U have the home dressing room.  "Home" advantage counts for nothing in this game and Spurs price is far too short.
Report hippie April 18, 2018 10:06 PM BST
Spurs aren't too short and anyone who wants to put the win down to home advantage fill yer boots.
Report anxious April 18, 2018 10:23 PM BST
Tottenham 5-4 Draw 23-10 Manchester United 11-5  365
Report sofaking April 18, 2018 10:25 PM BST
Short. Should be no less than 2.8.
Report hippie April 18, 2018 10:36 PM BST
you want a fav to be longer than 7/4?
Report anxious April 18, 2018 10:41 PM BST
Your mob have been very strong at Wembley this season had some very good results and beat United comfortably in the new year , the key here for us  is stopping Dembele and Eriksen who are both excellent players ,  but i feel we can get at your back four if we play rashford lukaku and martial up front , the stakes are high and will be a close game i think
Report hippie April 18, 2018 10:47 PM BST
You couldn't even get at the West Brom back four.
Report anxious April 18, 2018 10:57 PM BST
Didnt youse draw 1-1 against West Brom at home
Report hippie April 18, 2018 11:18 PM BST
Pulis set up in round 13 not to get beat. Not really comparable to losing at home to a relegated side managed by a fella having his second ever game.
Report mafeking April 18, 2018 11:43 PM BST
pulis had already been given his marching orders by then. megson was in temporary charge i think and like united it was also our worst home performance of the season while we were going through our poor run in november

just hope pochettino is tempted to do anything radical again like last year. the same obvious XI from the january game please. a dose of good old fashioned luck wouldn't go amiss. opposition shots tend to arrow in the top corner from unlikely angles and ranges in our recent big cup games at wembley

i'd have it more like 2.7 spurs 3.0 united and 3.3 the draw. can't have us being priced up like it's at home. we are most certainly not
Report mafeking April 18, 2018 11:44 PM BST
* isn't tempted
Report FIGJAM April 20, 2018 10:47 AM BST
Some good news the old fart who was nemesis to us on many an occasion is finally going.
He's going to take some replacing and I predict some turbulent times there a la Manure, particularly
if he it is a previous in house player.
Report Aspro April 20, 2018 10:58 AM BST
Thinking of Vieira?
Report sofaking April 20, 2018 4:31 PM BST

Apr 20, 2018 -- 10:58AM, Aspro wrote:

Thinking of Vieira?

Hopefully.

Report FIGJAM April 20, 2018 10:44 PM BST
Yes Aspro.

Btw Can anyone tell me why we are favourites tomorrow?
Certainly they played as a side rather than a team last time at Wembley,
However Sanchez had just arrived and can't play as bad again, and Pogba is better than he's shown recently.
Our best back formation with Jan, Toby and Sanchez won't be happening due to the intractability of the manager.
At least Trippier will be preferred to the accident waiting to happen, and on that note Rose has looked like a sick note
which could affect his transfer value. Christian will be not be given too much room tomorrow as Mourinho won't make the same mistake twice.
I'm not full of anticipation and am convinced we're going to extra time.
Report keeping silent April 21, 2018 6:39 PM BST
Earlier choke than usual
Report sofaking April 21, 2018 6:41 PM BST
Well that wasn't predictable at all.
Report eyeball April 21, 2018 7:05 PM BST
how did we get beat here...awful
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 7:06 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh  ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Report sofaking April 21, 2018 7:09 PM BST
Embarrassing effort from this bunch of chokers. Some things never change. Spurs will always be Spursy.
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 7:14 PM BST
Same joke for yet ANOTHER year...........you lads need some Viagra to help you get past a semi LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Wesdag April 21, 2018 7:15 PM BST
Yet another potless season.
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 7:15 PM BST
Console yourselves, tea with a few sugars. That's if you find any cups LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 7:17 PM BST
Yet another potless season.

OR just another season LaughLaughLaugh
Report Wesdag April 21, 2018 7:18 PM BST
^ yep some things never change
Report TheBaron April 21, 2018 7:22 PM BST
Something needs to change at Spuds I can see them qualify for the Champions League most years but as far as a winning things are concerned they’re  just lacking something.
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 7:30 PM BST
town halls
Report sofaking April 21, 2018 7:38 PM BST

Apr 21, 2018 -- 7:15PM, ufcdan wrote:

Console yourselves, tea with a few sugars. That's if you find any cups

Tried to warn you Dan against backing Spurs but you wouldn't listen.  Now you're lashing out because you lost yet more money.  Sad.

Report sj April 21, 2018 7:48 PM BST
Swallowed it again
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:13 PM BST
Tried to warn you Dan against backing Spurs but you wouldn't listen.  Now you're lashing out because you lost yet more money. Sad

Lost very little sofaking, had a little saver bet on Utd to qualify so No harm done but did have immense pleasure watching you get knocked out for the EIGHTH time in a row Cool
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:15 PM BST
Already got a few bob riding on Southampton just in case Plain
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 8:17 PM BST
wheres that know all tosspot hippie... keep off the ami Grin   and only buys one for himself  ole  Laugh
Report Kriskin April 21, 2018 8:17 PM BST
The most over rated team and manager in recent years.  Potch has done no more than Brendan Rodgers
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 8:19 PM BST
ZIGGER ZAGGER   SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:20 PM BST
Potch has done no more than Brendan Rodgers

That's low Kriskin..............true but low LaughLaughLaughWink
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:21 PM BST
From Stanford Bridge to Wembley, we'll keep the blue flag flying high ExcitedCoolWink
Report Aspro April 21, 2018 8:25 PM BST
Stanford Bridge? Never heard of it.
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:38 PM BST
Well done Aspro hold the fort Wink
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 8:55 PM BST
It's very empty on here tonight..............bit like your trophy cabinet !
Report woundedknee April 21, 2018 9:26 PM BST
TACKY LITTLE CLUB WITH NO ARSOLE
Report FIGJAM April 21, 2018 10:33 PM BST
I don't know which team won the toss, but made very little sense playing towards home fans in first half.
Mourinho did a job on Kane as he has done in the past.

One of the best centre halves in Europe sitting on the bench,I'm coming to the conclusion that Pochettino worse points are
beginning to outweigh his good points.
Dembele was having a poor game by his standards so Wanyana was bought on to replace him, yeah that made sense.
Probably the right result, but I'm getting tired of our manager getting out thought by managers such as Dyche, Mourinho and Conte.
Report ufcdan April 21, 2018 10:42 PM BST
What did you think about Poch's choice of goalkeeper FIGJAM ?
Report FIGJAM April 21, 2018 11:14 PM BST
No problem there, Lloris has made mistakes in the last 3 games, no harm put a shot across his bows.
Vorm has been ever present in the cup games.
Report mafeking April 21, 2018 11:30 PM BST
think i'll save my reflections on today and the season in general until i'm not in a drunken stupor of disappointment. knee jerk reactions better avoided then
Report terimon April 22, 2018 2:58 AM BST
Ufccunt and wounde**** why don't you simply **** off elsewhere.  Yes you are looking like someone like me to bite. This is a good forum.so **** off and
Report terimon April 22, 2018 3:02 AM BST
Unfortunately mourcunto outthought poch.  We had absolutely no idea how to break them down
Report terimon April 22, 2018 3:03 AM BST
As per usual when someone parks the bench. Absolutely no idea
Report Blackrock April 22, 2018 11:28 AM BST
You bottled a 'big game' once again. How very pleasing. Giving it the large on how good you are under Poch - but once again you choke.

Manager looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights. No idea what to do when push came to shove just as he did against Juve, - except Man Utd are cr@p.

I presume Lloris was injured? Why would you play that clown in goal otherwise?
Report dr . atkins April 22, 2018 11:35 AM BST
well done on another spurs season you all should be so proud you beat chelsea away that makes up for winning nothing for years
Report ufcdan April 22, 2018 1:30 PM BST
Ufccunt and wounde**** why don't you simply **** off elsewhere.  Yes you are looking like someone like me to bite. This is a good forum.so **** off and

Glad to see your not bitter terimon LaughLaughLaugh
Report ufcdan April 22, 2018 1:40 PM BST
You forgot Dr they also won the finishing above Arsenal cup Laugh
Report Wesdag April 22, 2018 5:14 PM BST
Hippie & Jed seem to have disappeared.

Hope they haven't done anything silly - it's only a game.

Furthermore, you should be used to disappointment by now?
Report keeping silent April 22, 2018 5:58 PM BST
Still funny even now
Report FIGJAM April 23, 2018 1:21 PM BST
Excellent article in the Daily Mail re Pochettino by Ian Ladyman,it's been updated on line and is not the same.
Headline:-"Poch,your team was feeble this one's on you."
I don't necessarily agree we were feeble, but I believe, that the manager is going the way of a busted flush.
He hasn't won anything and the way he's going that's becoming more and more unlikely.
In another article by a different writer he says he may well play the kids next time in the cup.
Not only is this ridiculous it's an insult to the fans.
He has lessons to learn, number one play your best team,Sanchez is getting better but is no means the finished article,
how the manager can break up the best centre half back team in the prem and possibly the World Cup is beyond me.
When we played Sanchez along with the Jan and Toby then we looked impenetrable.
We deserved to lose and I dare say this will happen again with a totally avoidable team selection, and of course 
initiating a working Plan B.
Report ribero1 April 23, 2018 1:50 PM BST
just read it Fig,agree his stubbornness especially not playing Toby and Hugo is ridiculous,anyhow lets see him earn his corn now,if we did blow the Top 4 it would set us back beyond belief,the one consolation of the weekend was Liverpool drawing meaning they will need something out of the Chelsea game.
Crazy game- Watford at home is massive.
Report Aspro April 23, 2018 3:00 PM BST
Disguised possibility of Poch leaving with his latest comments.

With regards to top 4 we only really need two wins out of the 4. Can't see us failing tbf
Report ribero1 April 23, 2018 4:10 PM BST
You just never know Aspro,momentum etc.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now