Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
26 Jun 07 09:19
Date Joined: 16 Dec 02
| Topic/replies: 5,341 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
Everton have got this single thread lark pretty much sewn up so come on Yeedo's, let's keep one of our own! One was started recently but feck knows what happened to it however, if the interest is there I'll try and keep this up where possible.

Q - Can we really challenge the top 4?

The Players...

Robinson - Overrated?
Chimbonda - What's the latest?
Zokora - Will this be his season?
Jenus - Is the best yet to come?
Berbatov - Staying or going?
Keane - ...or Defoe?
Malbranque - Happy to keep him?
Defoe - What now?
Taarabt - Opinions?
Dawson - Improving?
Huddlestone - A future star?
Lennon - On the left?
King - Can he remain injury free?
Bale - Ready for the big time?

Just a few questions to get this going but let's not forget our leader, Martin Jol.. Is he the man to continue?

Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View *** THE SPURS FILES ***
Show More
Report ribero1 March 8, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Good to see you Maf,i was getting worried!Hope you've got your Hazmat suit ordered for Stamford Bridge,surely a must for all visiting fans.
Report mafeking March 8, 2018 3:39 PM GMT
tbh i've hardly been down there the last 15 years. not a trip any spurs fan relishes and got fed up with paying exorbitant prices to watch us lose year in year out

however decided to take a chance and give it a go this year now it's only 30 quid a pop and we might have half a chance of getting a result
Report ribero1 March 8, 2018 4:16 PM GMT
Just read it Anorak,some real Gents there.
Report Blackrock March 8, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
How very pleasing to see you mugs bottle it again. Nothing changes on that front.LaughLaughLaugh
Report Wesdag March 8, 2018 4:48 PM GMT
Seems that Hugo knew.

Back page headline from yesterday's Evening Standard: "You'll see the real Tottenham tonight".

Btw hippie, seethe be all means but no need to resort to such language.

I expected better from you.
Report ufcdan March 8, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
For 6 days only......ufcdan "At least we're still in the Champions league"....

I did post that with a certain amount of irony FIGJAM I suppose the only difference is we're not expected to progress.
Report JUDGE JUDY March 8, 2018 5:42 PM GMT
By the way I didn’t come on here taking the mickey

You were the better team last night and were unlucky

The only thing I objected to was one of your fans coming on here saying that he hoped Arsenal and Chelsea fan die of AIDS

Absolutely disgusting
Report ufcdan March 8, 2018 5:49 PM GMT
Well as a Chelsea fan I didn't take offence JJ
Report 23nights March 8, 2018 6:15 PM GMT

Mar 8, 2018 -- 3:34AM, hippie wrote:

Judge Judy, you're a snidey cụnt so just fụck off.Feel free to report that.

pmsl....i must say jj did come across like that yesterdayDevil

Report dr . atkins March 8, 2018 7:31 PM GMT
don't like coming on here but figjam likes to come on the chelsea forum to give it when things go wrong which ain't very often for the champion league winners europe cup winner [only been in it once ]premiership winners and fa cup winners league cup winners i think we have won it all now for FIGJAM what has this great manager ever won you fck all, you are known  all over the world as chokers but never mind you will have a brand new stadium to move into it will be the only stadium without a trophy cabinet
Report FIGJAM March 8, 2018 11:27 PM GMT
I do seem to be more and more on the Chavski forum,, fings ain't what they used to be.
Nowadays Russian money seems to be more and more tainted atkins.
Too late to buy yourself the sh.t this year, so the answer must be to sack the manager again, yeah
that'll work.
All being well we'll be out of WHL one year your lot are slated to be absent 4/5 years, and then we'll see how well you cope.
I've got a long memory and saw you when you were sh.t, life goes in cycles, looks like
your lot are returning to the dark ages.
Report dr . atkins March 9, 2018 10:32 AM GMT
the difference between chelsea and spurs fans we knew we were sh1t years ago but you have always been sh1t
Report ufcdan March 9, 2018 11:39 AM GMT
so the answer must be sack the manager again, yeah that'll work.

Not to bad so far

"Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that" Laugh
Report ufcdan March 9, 2018 11:43 AM GMT
I think you'll find FIGJAM most if not all Chelsea fans would rather Conte stayed and the board fxxked off but sadly that won't happen although tbf they have got it right in a few cases. Jose Mourinio for one, while he has won things for us the long term damage is immeasurable. To of the best players currently in the PL DeBryne and Salhah both ours which he let go as they weren't good enough, poor poor judge of players imo Sad
Report ufcdan March 9, 2018 11:44 AM GMT
As for you jed.................really !
Report ufcdan March 9, 2018 11:52 AM GMT
Two ffs
Report FIGJAM March 9, 2018 12:11 PM GMT
I think you can add Mata and Lukaku(£28,000,000 to Everton)
Mata destroyed us once playing for Chavski. I can't be sure if Mourinho was responsible for selling
Mata, Lukaku, Salah,and De Bruyne bu me that's a basis for a Premiership and Champions League winning side.
Report FIGJAM March 9, 2018 12:13 PM GMT
Conte is following suit having sold Matic on his watch.
On that basis no one from the Chavs can call us a selling club but as for the Chavs.......
Report ufcdan March 9, 2018 12:45 PM GMT
We are a selling club or at least we are regards our youth players who are pretty much dominating most competitions not that I follow it much. Regards Mata at the time when he found out Jose was going to OT I believe he said I'll start packing my cases Laugh now he's one of Mourinio's go to players and as I've said many times before should of given Lukaku a run rather than bring in Samuel Eto'o. I came on here for a wind up the other night, no doubt it will be your turn soon especially if we don't get into the top four which looks unlikely but not impossible. If we don't our big hitters will be gone Sad
Report mafeking March 9, 2018 2:16 PM GMT
more absolute nonsense from samuel today. i suppose you can understand him and his colleagues must have been bursting with frustration not being able to have a proper pop at us for a few months. however comparing us to ipswich and david ferrer are not exactly the best analogies to say the least. he conveniently fails to mention ipswich won the cup and the uefa cup during their golden era and as for ferrer a decent clay courter but doubt even his best mate thought he was ever likely to win the french open with rafael nadal blocking the way

don't remember all this criticism of liverpool when their best chance of a trophy disappeared in utterly shambolic fashion with a home defeat against west brom of all teams

in the cold light of day it was a devilishly difficult draw to follow on from tough group draw. avoid them or bayern and we'd have cruised into the last 8. we missed out narrowly to one of the top 5 teams in europe having dominated both games. they are a streetwise outfit not to averse to the dark arts when required. last year we went out getting annihilated 2-1 by monaco. it's a difficult difficult competion at the sharp end. fine margins and a bit of luck the difference in many ties
Report ribero1 March 9, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
Hi Maf,was going to post about Samuels myself,but I was worried I might be accused of being obsessed with him!The fat xxxx just can't let it go.
Report hippie March 10, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
Good scoreline for us so far at O.T. what with next week being F.A. Cup as well.
Report mafeking March 10, 2018 1:44 PM GMT
gotta be the best result for us. another side we can now realistically finish above. united keep grinding out enough results to keep us at arm's length

chelsea liverpool 2nd last game of season could be interesting
Report ribero1 March 10, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
Just need to get the 3 points tomorrow,regardless of todays result its obvious the way the top 5 have peformed all season you can't afford any slip ups against the lower teams,Utd got out of jail the other night and that result probably put them out of our reach,just hope for no hangover tomorrow.
Report Kit-Kat-Dan March 10, 2018 4:35 PM GMT
The peasants are currently revolting at whatever Upton Park is called nowadays. 2-0 down to Burnley and the fans and players are grappling on the pitchLaugh.

Looking forward to Fatty Samuels' hard hitting piece in the Mail on Monday.
Report anxious March 10, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
fatty sammuels what a bell
Report TheAnorak March 10, 2018 5:09 PM GMT
Stelling making an idiot of himself at well - plainly got no clue about the background to all this, but happy to preach from his position of ignorance.

One way to get first spot on MOTD!
Report Kit-Kat-Dan March 10, 2018 5:12 PM GMT
Aye, agreed Anorak. Stelling's done plenty of public protesting himself at the plight of his own club and should know better.
Report 23nights March 11, 2018 5:51 PM GMT
Report sageform March 11, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
Spurs up to third! It was difficult watching until the second goal went in but then they showed their old freedom. Hope none of the injuries are long trerm though.
Report hippie March 11, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
Still plenty to discuss in the debrief (such as cutting out the rocky start to away games) but encouraging first come from behind league win of the season to put paid to "CL hangover" lazy journalism.

Hopefully 3 weeks is more than enough time for Harry's recovery.
Report ufcdan March 11, 2018 6:34 PM GMT
I'll settle for the three week time scale hippie Wink
Report hippie March 11, 2018 6:38 PM GMT
4 goals scored after he went off dan, against Bournemouth. How did your mob get on against Bournemouth, at home? Laugh
Report flat16 March 11, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
thought Lamela was good today .
Report hippie March 11, 2018 7:12 PM GMT
Kenya and Colombia have got home games on Tuesday 27 March so Victor and Davinson will be clocking up the air miles but Sonny (who's had Cyril Knowles' song revamped for him) only has to travel to Northern Ireland and Poland (Tuesday) for South Korea's 2 games.
Report eyeball March 11, 2018 7:43 PM GMT
The defending was shambolic , especially paint brush head , who looks ill at ease on the ball . The score flattered us but outclassed Bournemouth in the end . Just hope I don't have to suffer too much of Lamela and Sissoko whilst Kane is out injured....why isn't the Brazilian ever included ?
Report FIGJAM March 11, 2018 7:58 PM GMT
Good points eyeball,when I saw them both on the pitch I dreaded the worse.
I must admit using Lame Ella instead of Llorente and no Moura, IO wondered what Pochettino  was up to.
All's well that ends well, though the loss of Arry and Deli is disconcerting.
Report ribero1 March 11, 2018 8:06 PM GMT
Yes,a shade flattering,Aurier still a liability and whens Moura going to get a decent spin,Sanchez pretty dodgy today also.
Report FIGJAM March 11, 2018 8:07 PM GMT
Forgot to mention , really looking forward to Fatty Samuel's column tomorrow.Love
Report sofaking March 11, 2018 8:27 PM GMT
Who's "paint brush head"? Grin
Report mafeking March 11, 2018 8:44 PM GMT
seen more convincing 4-1 wins to say the least but the result all important especially after the shaky first half hour. just a question of ticking the results off now

not the worst time for harry to do his ankle yet again. obviously we could have done with him next week but if he's back in 4 weeks he'll miss 1 league game. in any event our reliance on him is greatly exaggerated by people who don't watch spurs regularly. as shown today son is a more than capable deputy leading the line
Report propunter1 March 11, 2018 11:36 PM GMT
Turning point in the match was when Lamela came on - suddenly, we had shape and began to create chances
Report FIGJAM March 12, 2018 11:09 AM GMT
Lame Ella is the most predictable player ever to wear a Spurs shirt,completely left sided and easily containable by every opponent
who has watched a video of him.Sissoko is the complete opposite did any one see his feint leading to one of the goals when he deliberately
missed the ball before passing?
£60,000,000 down the drain if we could get a tenner back it at the end of season it would be a result.
Report FIGJAM March 12, 2018 12:50 PM GMT
If anybody needed an illustration how shrewd Levy is, just read the frustration of West Ham fans with the London Stadium.
Levy wanted to knock it down if we used it.
Report mafeking March 12, 2018 2:25 PM GMT
bit of shock seeing the season ticket prices for next season. mine's gone up about 40%. don't suppose you can be totally surprised. someone's gotta pay for it
Report woundedknee March 12, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
stadium sponsered by Grodzinski.s Laugh
Report FIGJAM March 12, 2018 3:34 PM GMT
I.m glad you can understand it mafe,I'm b.ggared if I can, but then I've been thinking about changing from behind the goal to
in the East or West stand.
Report mafeking March 12, 2018 3:49 PM GMT
figgy, only really basing it on the wembley prices which are well over the odds too. they now know they can comfortably get 60000+ for even run of the mill games and that in a ground where no one really wants to be

still you're talking about a rise of 300 to 400 notes for most people when taking into account the loss of the 2 cup games. i'm going from 895 to 1125 or 1200 for an equivalent seat
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Going to wish us luck tonight lads ? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report hippie March 14, 2018 7:20 PM GMT
You don't need luck. you need a miracle. it will be like trying to stop a rhino with a baked bean.
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 9:37 PM GMT
Thought I better show my face, if you can't take don't dish it out. Suppose the difference was no expected us to go through. Don't think hippie that Barca were a rhino tonight but you can't give away goals like that
Report hippie March 14, 2018 9:43 PM GMT
Barca might not have been a rhino but youse were definitely a baked bean. Hopefully, Willian is suitably disillusioned and knackered to under-perform against Leicester at the weekend.
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 9:45 PM GMT
Now that's not nice hippie what have I ever said to upset you lot LaughWink
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 9:46 PM GMT
Thought he was our best player tonight
Report hippie March 14, 2018 9:52 PM GMT
He was, but putting in that much effort for no return has to be demoralising.
Report 23nights March 14, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
Dear o dear how fkg boring is that troll ufcdan...hopefully we won't see him/her for a while.
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 10:21 PM GMT
It's the reason I'm here 23nights if you can't  take it don't dish it out. Now when unexpectedly you lot got knocked out LaughLaughLaugh one of your lads wished that all Gooners and chavs died of AIDS. Bit out so what I wish is you all get diarrhoea and that your bottoms get sore where you have to continually have to wipe your bottoms (should get that past the mods) and just tbf to the lad he did apologise the next day not that it bothered me Mischief
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 10:22 PM GMT
Out Sad OTT
Report ufcdan March 14, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
He was, but putting in that much effort for no return has to be demoralising.

Tbf hippie he's always kept his head up. One of the few who wear the shirt with pride during the Mourinio debacle
Report mafeking March 14, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
he's always the one i fear when we play your lot. can't understand why he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet
Report FIGJAM March 15, 2018 11:57 AM GMT
Should have turned right and not left when he landed at Heathrow.

I'm disturbed that Lame Ella is penciled in to replace Arry, it's as if
Pochettino thinks we can't play Lucas(Why?)who's the worst player apart from
Sissoko? I know Lame Ella.Crazy
Report sageform March 15, 2018 12:10 PM GMT
I prefer Lamela to Llorente who can't hit a barn door and can't defend either but Lamela is a woeful defender and the most likely to get booked after Deli. We really need to get Alderwierald back to stiffen the defence against the better teams.
Report Aspro March 15, 2018 12:23 PM GMT
Can't get my head around Aurier over Trippier although (without reading back) I'm sure I'm not the first to say this. As for Toby, I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't see him again. Lamela would be my choice too fig although I'd like to see Lucas have some decent minutes, especially this weekend. Where did Rose go? The new dude at left back is nowhere near as good!
Report FIGJAM March 15, 2018 1:26 PM GMT
I'd be very upset if we don't see Toby again next season Aspro.Best combination with Jan in the prem with the young apprentice in between.
Report mafeking March 15, 2018 1:37 PM GMT
trippier is clearly preferred to aurier for most big games at the moment and davies is miles in front of rose on this season's form. he still looks overweight and nowhere the player he was before he got injured. people moan about trippier and davies as being well below the level of walker and rose but look at our prem record since rose got his bad injury at sunderland last january. it's something like 31-7-7 and they'd have started the vast majority of games

as for moura i'd like to see him getting more game time and surely he will over the next month with harry out but pochettino is always seems to gradually introduce new players and remember he'd played hardly any football for 4 months before joining us
Report mafeking March 15, 2018 1:44 PM GMT
you've gotta think toby's fitness record is becoming a major factor in whether we give him the new deal he wants. he's missed something like 35 games already over the last 2 seasons and is still nowhere near fit for top level games. a bad hamstring is not likely to suddenly to get better either. always liable to reoccur once you start having problems

not withstanding the huge increase in revenue from next season with the eye watering season ticket prices is an arch pragmatist like levy really gonna commit something like 150K pwe week on a player who may only be fit for half the season however good he is ?
Report Aspro March 15, 2018 2:04 PM GMT
If there was a market mafe I'd be backing Toby to leave this summer. I read on BBC (I think) the top 10 players with the biggest increase in value this season. Sanchez came out 7th or 8th in that list. Salah obviously top! Surprised me Sanchez being on that list.
Report mafeking March 15, 2018 5:30 PM GMT
in today's presser he talks about toby maybe playing against swansea. doubt that will happen given the 15 day break coming up but hopefully he play at least some of the games in april
Report TheAnorak March 15, 2018 8:39 PM GMT
If Toby wants a move, there are quite a few potentially useful young centre backs playing in the PL - Maguire, Mawson, Tarkowski, Lascelles, Stephens - all candidates to be improved by Poch.
Report jed.davison March 16, 2018 8:43 AM GMT
Re: Sanchez, I don't understand the criticism at all - he's a young boy and it's his first season in the Premier League. Given the difficulty in identifying players in Holland who may be able to cope at the higher level, I think he has done fantastically well, especially as it was probably not Pochettino's original plan for him to have so much gametime this season.

From Anorak's list of potential Alderweireld replacements, I think Mawson is the pick. And his last point is vital - Pochettino has strong form for improving improvable defenders, as Walker and Rose's experiences prove so that should make Spurs a favoured destination for such players as the ones Anorak lists. I can't see how Alderweireld is at Spurs next season btw.

First-choice team tomorrow I would have thought. I'm actually quite excited to watch this team without Kane in it, not because I don't rate him of course, but I reckon we will be equally strong with Son given more responsibility and Lamela on the pitch.
Report Aspro March 16, 2018 9:26 AM GMT
Morning Jed. Sanchez wasn't a criticism; although not the finished article I too believe he has a bright future ahead of him but to be on that top 10 list was an eye opener... pleasing for Spurs though
Report jed.davison March 16, 2018 9:54 AM GMT
Yeah I'm a big fan and it is surprising.
Report mafeking March 16, 2018 12:40 PM GMT
he's done very well especially considering toby hasn't been there to hold his hand for the most part. the high valuation must be down to his age. how many 21 year old centre halves look so accomplished ?
Report Kit-Kat-Dan March 16, 2018 1:42 PM GMT
Obviously unclear as to how fit Toby really is but he's been named in the Belgium squad for next week's friendlies, which I find a bit surprising to say the least.
Report 23nights March 17, 2018 2:10 PM GMT
well played spurs.a lot easier than i expected tbh.coyyysss
Report eyeball March 17, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
Everybody played ok but with the space Swansea gave I'd have looked comfortable....
Report Aspro March 17, 2018 2:49 PM GMT
Great double-save from Vorm to deny any possible issues; otherwise a stroll in the park. Sissoko does get in some good positions but never looks comfortable in the final moment of a play. It's a shame really because he does look like he has something at times. I think Erikson's second goal was a little fortunate too as I can't see too many keepers letting that one slip through their fingers. Was Son's goal a goal? 50/50 for me, not clear cut at all and possibly the right decision, but no complaints. Was on over 4.5 at HT but never looked like happening. BT need to work on their sync issues; fixed just before K/O... thankfully.
Report Kit-Kat-Dan March 17, 2018 2:54 PM GMT
When Sissoko had the ball were the crowd shouting shoot, or booing? At one point when he appeared to be lining one up, I think I could see people over near the corner flag taking cover.

Nice to see Lamela discovering his right foot but how poor was Swansea's keeper for the 2ndvand 3rd goals?
Report mafeking March 17, 2018 6:37 PM GMT
KKD, it was shoot. he remains a bit of a figure of fun notwithstanding he played pretty well today but never gonna be enough to play in an advanced position for a team as good as we are and want to be

about as comfortable as it gets away from home in a big cup tie. could have had any number of goals 2nd half with better final pass or shot
Report hippie March 18, 2018 12:05 PM GMT
It turns out our furthest traveller will be Ben Davies because the Welsh FA signed Wales up for a 4 team tournament in China! I counted 9 of the squad involved in relegation scraps but the piss-takers were no doubt more interested in cashing in on Bale's name than the stress they're putting on English football at this crucial stage of the season.

Thursday 22 - China v Wales (Nanning). Monday 26 - Wales v Czech Rep. or Uruguay (Nanning).
Report sageform March 18, 2018 1:34 PM GMT
What we need now is for Wigan to beat Southampton and draw Spurs in the semi. So long as that does not tempt Pochettino to play Llorente as the sole striker!
Report FIGJAM March 18, 2018 2:36 PM GMT
Tbf to Llorente  imho given a run I'd prefer him to Adebayor,Janssen or Soldado.
Not since Shevchenko have we had a decent back up striker.
Llorente may be getting older but his past form is better than the previous incumbents.
On latest form the back end of the season  has been more productive for him.
Report hippie March 18, 2018 7:47 PM GMT
Southampton was probably the draw most were hoping for but doing the chavs in the final holds plenty of appeal Cool
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 7:50 PM GMT
You've got to get past Utd yet hippie Mischief
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 7:51 PM GMT
Zola still blue through and through Laugh
Report hippie March 18, 2018 7:52 PM GMT
I fancied our chances whatever the last 4 combinations were
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 7:54 PM GMT
You have too, at the end of the day you've got to beat whoever said in front of you. Hopefully we won't get over confident regards the Saints. Thought we made it harder for ourselves today than we had too.
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
Said Crazy......IS !!!!
Report Aspro March 18, 2018 7:59 PM GMT
Kante and Albrighton made it barely watchable; otherwise a dire game
Report hippie March 18, 2018 8:00 PM GMT
Leicester were disappointing but I thought they were going to take advantage of your midweek exertions until Schmeichel threw in his howler. Southampton looked hopeless. Them against Wigan will probably be a Championship fixture next season.
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
Yeah don't know what possessed Schmeichel.................not that I'm complaining ! And agree regards Wigan game, hopefully Hughes won't get any improvement out of them before we play them Laugh
Report ufcdan March 18, 2018 8:04 PM GMT
Will Kane be back by the time you play Utd ?
Report hippie March 18, 2018 8:09 PM GMT
April 22nd, so maybe not. Fortunately Son is lethal at Wembley and the Toby/Jan-the-Man partnership should be back in full flow.
Report mafeking March 18, 2018 8:53 PM GMT
i would hope kane would be back a week or 2 before the semi final. he seemed very unconcerned when he walked off at bournemouth. in any event our over reliance on him is greatly exaggerated - taking out city this season we are easily the best balanced side between attack and defence with or without him. scored goals by the bucketload when he was out this time last year and he's had a great influence on the last 16 goals we've scored Cool
Report Aspro March 18, 2018 8:59 PM GMT
He's not really injured - he just wants to give Salah his moment in the sun. Considerate guy is Kane
Report sageform March 19, 2018 8:01 AM GMT
It looks like the winner of the MU v Spurs semi will be favourite for the final.
Report TheAnorak March 19, 2018 9:36 AM GMT
Does anybody know if the Pl are still prevented from scheduling fixtures alongside Champions League games? If that is the case, we only have two options for our two postponed matches, the week before the semi final and the last week of the season.
Report Aspro March 19, 2018 9:46 AM GMT
Question: With Luke Shaw now destined to leave Utd, would any of you want him at Spurs?
Report hippie March 19, 2018 11:29 AM GMT
The PL is prevented from scheduling fixtures alongside Champions League games although last season citeh v Stoke took place at the same time as a couple of last 16 games. UEFA issue fines for scheduling conflicts which are picked up by the FA but in this case there's no reason not to take the 2 slots available.

Luke Shaw to Spurs means we missed out on Ryan Sessegnon and the fact he came in for mild criticism in Balague's book about Poch from their time together at Southampton [“I felt his head was not in the right place to make the sacrifices and decisions that are necessary at that age."] means any deal would only be possible if he came at a bargain basement price and was willing to take a hefty pay cut and even then the questions about his attitude haven't gone away.
Report mafeking March 19, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
newcastle will almost certainly be on weds 18 april (they have a game the previous sunday) and brighton tues/weds/thurs 6/7/8 may
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Instance ID: 13539

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now