Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 43,403 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
i bet ur a total w a nk job
Report jed.davison January 14, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
He's lost the plot, obviously never read any Kipling. Triumph and disaster, old boy, triumph and disaster. Or disaster after disaster, in the case of the Arsenal.
Report lurka January 14, 2018 3:38 PM GMT
why are you taking the bait enpassant ffs?
Report jon b January 14, 2018 3:38 PM GMT
Every small team will fancy they can get a result out of us after that showing
Report moisok January 14, 2018 3:38 PM GMT
yep lost his dosh

pick your games carefully - not just the favourites

I can help you with your strategies

just a small fee for my services
Report jed.davison January 14, 2018 3:38 PM GMT
He's taking the bait because he's a total jessie, lurka.
Report ghostlygunner January 14, 2018 3:39 PM GMT
that was a glimpse into the ghost of arsenal future today chaps , well along with some geezer called malcolm but less all the good players who are fcking off to united and elsewhere

it could still get even worse before it gets better unless the owner grows a pair
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
I don't troll and these f u ck c u nts need to understand just what jamrags they are
Report Angela Rebecchi January 14, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
That XI is there for the taking at pretty much any away game this season. How can any Arsenal fan defend the crime that they're seeing in front of their eyes.
Report moisok January 14, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
it is not nice to lose a packet

when i first started a made a large amount of money on laying the draw

that can be confirmed by a couple of people on here who know me

guess what happened..............

lost the lot with over confidence and betting too big

then I found the 0  0   and other correct scores

you have to dive back in or just give up as it may not be for you
Report jed.davison January 14, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
Would be a bit hard for you to troll anyone enpassant considering your own team lose every week.
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 3:41 PM GMT
Brilliant sheaksperian almost, dumb****
Report moisok January 14, 2018 3:42 PM GMT
or gets the whole thread deleted??????
Report hippie January 14, 2018 3:42 PM GMT
"jamrag" Laugh - that's a blast from the past
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 3:43 PM GMT
your mums calling you for your afternoon nap
Report jed.davison January 14, 2018 3:47 PM GMT
poor old enpassant, no wonder he's so upset.
Report a bitofinterest January 14, 2018 3:48 PM GMT
he's positively SEEEEEEEEEETHING Angry
Report JUDGE JUDY January 14, 2018 3:50 PM GMT
Ignore the spud

THE GAME IS ABOUT GLORY LOL

TO DARE IS TO DO
Report moisok January 14, 2018 3:51 PM GMT
but enpassant should seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth    - after that performance so would I

but as far as this bet went

I was.................. WAIT FOR IT
Report moisok January 14, 2018 3:51 PM GMT
CHERRY PICKING      YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excited
Report dambuster January 14, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
I've never seen an Arsenal team so devoid of fight, in all my years of watching them (1968).In the old days,we may have not had the skill, but we had fight, grit and determination, give me a fighter and battler who wants to be there over any fancy dan.
The ultimate blame lies with Wenger, who not only cannot motivate the players, he's buying policy is flawed, and now he's debacle in the contract negotitions are costing the club millions.In any other walk of life this man would have been sacked for ONE of those failings, let alone all three.
Report Wesdag January 14, 2018 4:03 PM GMT
pixie will be along shortly to reiterate that Wenger is a genius.

We're all clueless in his world.
Report ghostlygunner January 14, 2018 4:03 PM GMT
i cannot believe he has the audacity to come out and face the press after that

its just mindboggling

if he had just one ounce of self respect or love for the club he d resign tonight

but no hes just a greedy bitter arrogant selfish old man
Report montyspass January 14, 2018 4:11 PM GMT
Another 140,000.00 for Theo this week or this month?? Confused
Report JUDGE JUDY January 14, 2018 4:12 PM GMT
He played 22 minutes monty
Report Wesdag January 14, 2018 4:14 PM GMT
Wenger probably trying to scupper his move to EFC by giving him so much game time.

Just hope Fat Sam wasn't watching.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 14, 2018 4:15 PM GMT
Fat Sam is so stupid he doesn’t realise what’s going on
Report montyspass January 14, 2018 4:19 PM GMT
And an owner (SKreonke) whos only interest really is financial stability. Sad. Very sad.
Report dambuster January 14, 2018 4:35 PM GMT
All Kroenke's clubs are poor teams.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 14, 2018 5:22 PM GMT
Impossible to go the season unbeaten
Report jon b January 14, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
City,s unbeaten season coming to an end by the looks
Report jon b January 14, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
Nothings impossible but you need a bit of good fortune along the way.
Report Wesdag January 14, 2018 5:28 PM GMT
Yeah, Wenger's still dining out on that achievement.

Done phuck all since, mind.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 14, 2018 5:31 PM GMT
No one can ever take that away from him and the team
Report jed.davison January 14, 2018 5:36 PM GMT
You and your history th
Report dambuster January 14, 2018 5:37 PM GMT
Correct JJ.
Correct Wes
Report lurka January 14, 2018 6:16 PM GMT
overall, a good day for proper Arsenal fans. We are going in the right direction to getting rid of Wenger. Kroenke will be a much bigger challenge though. Would you take another 3 bad years under another manager or two if it meant he sold? I would.
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
Wenger on Sanchez today - he wanted players committed to the club to play today lol This from the mug that played Ox against Liverpool the day before he joined.....Liverpool. The journo's didn't challenge him of course.
wenger out now
Report ghostlygunner January 14, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
another protest on saturday before palace

will it work - with the same numbers as last year probably not but if there is a big increase who knows it might

the timing is quite good especially as sanchez could go to united in the next few days

but then again most people want change but are not willing to do anything about it , thats the reason were in this mess
Report Wesdag January 14, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Don't hold your breath.

They'll be plenty of mugs chanting "there's only 1 Arsene Wenger".
Report sugarfoot January 14, 2018 7:16 PM GMT
Let's not forget Wenger's stirring prophetic words from the end of last season

"I think what is the most important is this group of players stay together because they have exceptional quality, they have matured a lot and learned a lot this season.
“The strength they have shown in the last two months in a very hostile environment tells you something special about them.
“No matter what happens, I’m convinced this group will win the Premier League next year or [in the future]. If you keep them together they will be a force next year."

Hilarious

He likes the word exceptional.  A quick google will see it used in reference to possible signings ("we will only sign exceptional players") and wide of the mark predictions ("I think this team will produce something exceptional this season" -  most years)

Can't wait for the "Judge me at the end of the contract"

What will Wenger's legacy be now?  He has got so much wrong since the last genuine title challenge in 2008.  Good players run their contracts down while we give big deals to the average ones and get stuck with them (all the way back to Nasri and Bendtner and probably further).  Predictions of a football financial crash have gone right in his face.  Chelsea bought loads of players loaned half their squad out and got plenty of silverware, we bought a (horrible) stadium and waved goodbye to the title.  The sad thing is he won't go... "as normal, we will sit down at the end of the season bla bla bla"
Report lurka January 14, 2018 8:14 PM GMT
the whole club top to bottom is very poorly run. Wenger is responsible for a lot of that as he has a say in a lot more than just the management of the team. For years we've been held out as a financially prudent club but it would have been way more prudent to spend money in the last few years as it was entirely predictable that transfer fees would rocket (not by as much as they have but that only makes it even less financially prudent that we decided to spend only £10m on Cech around that time).

Should have signed up some top young and marquee talent on long contracts at (then) market wages 3-4 years ago and nailed down Ozil and Sanchez on long contracts, offering payrises and/or buyout clauses in return for commitment. Any players who wanted to move would have generated a huge profit and we'd still have plenty of promising players left on wages which would now seem cheap. This is what eg Spurs did and they have overtaken us despite having much less in resources. Southampton have done something similar in terms of making money in the transfer market. Again the money argument mugs don't have a leg to stand on here, never mind Leicester winning the league.

The notion of having a wage structure in the current climate is laughable. You'd have to change it every year to keep up unless you have no intention of keeping up. 

Failing to invest in the team and being happy with 4th will prove a lot more expensive in the long run. That might prove Kroenke's downfall (hopefully).
Report enpassant January 14, 2018 8:53 PM GMT
Horrid to say but it's probably better for the club, long term, if the players throw in the towel at home (as they have done away) and that will surely help to hasten any chance whatsoever of him going sooner than the end of next season. That said, things are so bad now I would take him leaving then if it was a sure thing rather than risk him staying even longer. I also hope he isn't given the funds to spend because I don't trust him and the money would be better invested by whoever follows him.
wenger out now
Report ghostlygunner January 15, 2018 9:14 AM GMT
has he gone yet?
Report jon b January 15, 2018 10:00 AM GMT
not yet, we got another few months minimum ghost   I take it we talking Wenger
Report dambuster January 15, 2018 10:09 AM GMT
I'd rather ''stone cold Bould'', take over until the end of the season, if it meant Wenger going within the next hour. then we could organize a new manager for the start of next season.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 11:44 AM GMT
Won’t solve anything
Report jon b January 15, 2018 11:55 AM GMT
Yep, anything like that would do, as long as he doesn,t buy another player in this window regardless of what happens re Sanchez, ozil and Theo and anyone else he might sell.
Still cant see Sanchez going to Utd, think he set on City but not sure he,d want to stay until the summer so UTD and Jose just might persuade them, ya never know. What about Ozil ?, all quiet on that front but if they somehow convince Sanchez to go to Utd I could see them pushing hard for Ozil too, Jose always had Wenger in his back pocket from day one and I'm sure he,d like to be the one to put the final few nails in the coffin so to speak.
Jack W no contract talks mentioned at all, what the hell is going on there, we know the other 2 want away but Jack has shown his commitment even when Wenger prob would of let him go to any offers after the loan period, just another fiasco because he will be snapped up by another top 5 team for sure if he runs his contract down.
Report jon b January 15, 2018 11:59 AM GMT
Nothing can be solved short term JJ, but its got to start somewhere, plenty of Ante Wenger,s will at least see something like that as a stepping stone forward
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 12:07 PM GMT
I heard Ozil isn’t actually injured

True or False ? Anyone know ?
Report jon b January 15, 2018 12:17 PM GMT
A guess would be not tbh, Sanchez has been way more vocal with his desire to go, Ozil more the silent assassin type media wise and all the noise is behind closed doors so they prob went with half truths ie Sanchez has a head scratcher so left him behind but Ozil has a slight bruising and blemish somewhere so that counts as injured for the public, imagine him leaving both at home and giving the same scenario for both
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 12:37 PM GMT
Attention mike Nichols

Looking to receiving my £50 in a few weeks

Thanks
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
arsenal in a mess but its beyond laughable to listen to shearer,murphy,redknapp and co, calling wenger out for letting Wiltshire run his contract down,no one wanted him you couldn't have give him away ,he,s only been back on the pitch 6 weeks and sods law as soon as he signs a deal his ankles will go again, look what happened signing wallycoot up big bucks contract in his backpocket couldn't give a fook,not even looking for a move or a game
Report lurka January 15, 2018 1:28 PM GMT
There have been rumours of Ozil joining Man U for free next Summer. Mourinho signed him for Real but took him off in over 65% of the league games he started but he was still the best assist-merchant in Europe in those years. Ozil is supposed to have a knee injury since the 2-2 v Chelsea but he played the full 90 and didn't show any sign of injury, i don't recall.

I don't think Wenger will let either go without getting in a replacement to sell it to the fans for his own sake. He should prob just get rid of both now provided he can get in replacements. Perhaps there are discussions ongoing between Ozil and Man U behind the scenes now too? There is talk of Mkhitaryan being offered by Man U in a deal for Sanchez. He could have got £55m from City last Summer but left everything too late as usual and will now only get half that or else nothing. Smart business there from our 'financially prudent' club.

I don't think Sanchez will be averse to joining Man U either. I'd say he has an agreement with City but he was very proud to join a great club like Arsenal and play in London and I'm sure he'd feel the same about Man U (but not so much City in terms of their history). He will also be more valued by the Man U fans as they really need a player like him and City don't. He will also start every week for Man U but prob not for City. If City are prepared to sign him now he will go there but if they want to wait til Summer I think he'll go to Man U now.
Report lurka January 15, 2018 1:31 PM GMT
re Wilshere, I don't think he deserves market wages from us to stay and has been a waste of wages for years, so I don't mind if he leaves but there are at least 10 players I'd like to see go before him.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 1:36 PM GMT
He is our best player lurka
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 1:53 PM GMT
His lengthy absence has improved him.

Another 6 months out now & he'll be world class.
Report lurka January 15, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
who wilshere? Kos is far more important and better. I'd like to see Wilshere fit and committed with tacklers in beside him to let him play but I can't see any of that happening under Wenger. I'd rather see balance in the midfield but that's not going to happen either.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 2:09 PM GMT
As good as any of them
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:36 PM GMT
souness had wiltshires card marked yesterday might have been neat and tidy,but far to many touches most of which ended with him going backwards or sideways,imo
Report mafeking January 15, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
wilshere a squad player at best at any of the top 5. he looks half decent for you when the rest of your midfield is utter pony. any serious club really gonna take a punt on him even at a nominal fee with his injury record ?
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:45 PM GMT
25,30 million according to the loons known as murphy and shearer on MOTD, LaughLaugh
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 2:46 PM GMT
souness had wiltshires card marked yesterday might have been neat and tidy,but far to many touches most of which ended with him going backwards or sideways,imo

Fair comment
Report 1st time poster January 15, 2018 2:47 PM GMT
LOT younger with the possibility of a different manager getting more out of him in ross barclay went for 14 million
Report enpassant January 15, 2018 4:15 PM GMT
Anyone heard from the Wengerite Gary 'careful what you wish for' Neville ? He seems to have gone very quiet recently.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 4:57 PM GMT
To be fair he slaughtered the team earlier in the season at Liverpool
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 5:16 PM GMT
But always seems to fail to see the connection that they're all Wengers players.
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 5:17 PM GMT
All bought none inherited.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 15, 2018 5:40 PM GMT
Has the pub player gone yet ?
Report jon b January 15, 2018 9:29 PM GMT
Bit harsh imo on JW and his passing sideways etc esp if just using the Bournemouth game as an example, with little movement in advance of him what is he suppose to do, Lac was static almost all game and DW and Iwobi not much better, slow and devoid of ideas tbf the 3 of them, Jack the only player on the park that at least looked like he had  a touch of class, overall it was an awful display, prob the worst of the season so far except for Liverpool game and JW was the only light that had at least a glimmer to it. For me Wenger is almost killing some of these players, he talks about spirit in the squad etc, there is very little of that on show, prob most of them want to know what the fcuk is going on with the superstars like we do and the rest just happy to pick up the bumper wages week in week out regardless, Lac looks bemused already on the pitch, like a player that's been here years and lost the will, no doubt he regrets joining us now, Wenger must be still decent at talking the game to potential players but they soon learn its all pipe dreams playing for him
Report themover January 15, 2018 10:31 PM GMT
Piers Morgan

Verified account

@piersmorgan
8h8 hours ago
More
Can Arsenal fans please stop moaning that we're selling Sanchez to a rival?
We're not - we're selling him to a Top4 club in the Champions League.

ShockedLaugh
Report Wesdag January 15, 2018 11:41 PM GMT
JW a shining light in a team full of dross & mediocrity.

Simply playing for a bumper deal before his next lengthy lay-off.

I've got a feeling that he won't be photographed outside clubs at 3am &/or smoking for time being.
Report jon b January 16, 2018 8:46 AM GMT
Wes, do you really think the guy likes being injured?, he has been as dumb as they come with some of the things he has done and said and he has also in the past overplayed with the ball like a school kid almost but I'm sure he doesn't fake injuries. I,m hoping he at least has learned along the way and since returning he has shown a better attitude and worked hard to get back into the squad unlike some who seem happy to warm the bench weeks on end. Amongst the bunch we have atm  excl Ozil and Sanchez he is the only one who looks to have a touch of class. Hopefully he is that bit wiser now and can for fill his potential. If he is just in it for the money then so be it, not like he,d be the only one doing that anyway but I don't see it that way with him myself. He looks to be putting in  plenty of effort compared to others, many look so half baked out there like they,ve almost stopped playing for Wenger now. Obv ideally I,d like to see what any new manager could do with the remaining players next season onwards, players like Lac, Xhaka and Bellerin even Iwobi who burst onto the scene last year all could improve massively under a different leader, who knows, but we do know nowt changes under AW for sure, it,l keep getting worse the longer he stays
Report lurka January 16, 2018 9:12 AM GMT
Every time Wilshere does something half good it is blown out of all proportion because he's English and has ability. It's been like that his whole career. Every time he does something bad it's played down or ignored. He stood out in a team of complete dross against Bournemouth but that doesn't mean he's good enough. How many times has he played half decent for a few games and people talk about him playing for England again. Don't believe the hype, use your eyes.

A lot of his injuries have resulted from diving in after a poor first touch. He is not that good, he could be but he is not.
Report lurka January 16, 2018 9:25 AM GMT
I reckon our players are not as bad as they look and another manager could get a lot more out of them, get value for their wages and increase their transfer values too. That is another way Wenger is costing us millions and a well run club wouldn't put up with it. We were all laughing at the Ox after his poor start but Klopp already seems to be getting a lot more out of him than Wenger, playing him in the middle and allowing him to get forward in a more balanced midfield where they all seem to know what their job is. A goal and an assist against City and plenty of action in the final third for him.
Report Blackrock January 16, 2018 11:17 AM GMT
We had no CL fixtures to worry about this year, whilst ALL of our rivals did. Was this not the chance to kick on and really challenge for the League?

Don't make me laugh, we have the clueless khant that is Wenger in charge, so no a challenge was never gonna really happen. But guess what, we have got progressively worse. We are now a laughing stock and Top 4 is not gonna happen.

It beggars belief that anybody could defend AW, except for our rival fans who cheer for him to stay. We have gone well beyond dialling 999 for help. He obviously hasn't got the decency to resign and we will rinse and repeat till someone has the balls to sack him. Won't be holding my breath on that front.
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Exactly Blackrock, 1st team rested for the Europa & it has made no difference - in fact we've gone backwards!!
Report ghostlygunner January 16, 2018 12:24 PM GMT
our thick flip-flopping fanbase now getting excited over signings

when will people realise there only needs to be one movement in this window, wenger out and someone with half a clue in

any signings now run the risk of being ruined by him in the next 6-18 months (god help us if its that long)

dont let him spend another penny ffs
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 12:37 PM GMT
Calm  is needed
Report The Prophet January 16, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
Nah...we need a bit more than that.
Report Wesdag January 16, 2018 1:06 PM GMT
Theo set for a medical at EFC.

There is a god after all.

Good riddance.
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:21 PM GMT
Agreed fcuk off pub player
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:22 PM GMT
Monty will be pleased
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:24 PM GMT
It was an absolute  criminal and I mean criminal offence given him that contract last year
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 1:25 PM GMT
When he signs I will be celebrating with a snowball or  Possibly a Babycham
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
12years.......................
Cry

A waste of 12years.........................................................aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhhbhhhCryCry

Potential...

He has potential...

With his speed...

With his pace...

With the runs he makes..

Look at his assists... A sssistsLaugh
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Not really sure I fancy mickeytarian
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Anyone know much about him ?
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
Apparantly it’s NB 52’s birthday today

What an impact HE made on the game lol
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:30 PM GMT
We'll need more than mkhitarian JJ

We're linked with aubameyang and him by the journalists but I'm not watching it closely tbh.

Xhaka needs to go just like arteta did.. Too loyal to players is AW, and if they are any good they leave.

Arsenal feeding clubs our best players hasn't stopped
Report The Prophet January 16, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
We need both players desperately.

Sadly it looks like we are, unsurprisingly, trying to get them on the cheap.
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 2:37 PM GMT
Chambers is not good enough and should never kick another ball for arsenal i mo.

Holding is at about the same level.

Bellerin? Would he get a game at barca Munich or does he even get a game in Spain International side. No.........

Xhaka....

Welbeck..hasn't got over his latest injury, doesn't look like one of his legs has totally recovered.....

Lacazette?

Alexis has had enough...
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Iwobi
Report JUDGE JUDY January 16, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
Cheque
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
The signings are European league standard.

Mustafi aswell is a player i don't think is a first 11 German player
Report montyspass January 16, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
Europa^
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:23 PM GMT
That's almost the whole team  guys lol, ya left out Ramsey who has also been not everyone's cup of tea on here
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:24 PM GMT
mot been
Report jon b January 16, 2018 3:24 PM GMT
not grrr
Report dambuster January 16, 2018 3:26 PM GMT
Iwobi
Welbeck
Lacazette
Walcott
they would not be a regular in any premiership team
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now