Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JUDGE JUDY
29 Dec 07 18:40
| Topic/replies: 41,947 | Blogger: JUDGE JUDY's blog
Ok we have had 'THE SPUDS FILES'

and

EVERTON TRANSFER STUFf

but

Now for the Daddy of them all:-

ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT

The team with the greatest support on here should be able to rival those

HHG you can kick it off

JJ ;)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ARSENAL CHIT-CHAT............
Show More
Report JUDGE JUDY May 25, 2017 10:13 PM BST
Leyton orient ?
Report Swiss Franc May 26, 2017 5:09 AM BST
Arsenal have reportedly upped their contract offer to Alexis Sanchez to around £270,000 per week as they step up their efforts to keep the Chilean.
Arsenal improve Alexis Sanchez contract offer after Bayern talks break down

The Gunners forward was recently linked with Bayern Munich and the Daily Mirror claim his agent has recently been in touch with them over a possible transfer.
However, reports earlier this week claimed the Bavarian giants could not afford Sanchez’s wages, which may now have galvanised Arsenal into action.
Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 8:09 AM BST
i dont see that SWissy

They will let his contract run down imho

And take a chance he signs next year
Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 8:22 AM BST
Happy anniversary

Who can believe that it was 27 years ago today ?
Report Mr Eboue May 26, 2017 11:16 AM BST
Hi lads.

Not confident at all for tomorrow.

I'm just hoping we don't get hammered 3-0 or 4-0.
Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 11:20 AM BST
Easy don't worry
Report Wesdag May 26, 2017 3:41 PM BST

May 26, 2017 -- 8:22AM, JUDGE JUDY wrote:

Happy anniversaryWho can believe that it was 27 years ago today ?

I can't...cos it was 28 years ago. Wink

Very similar day as well weather-wise.

Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 4:43 PM BST
That's why I can't believe it
Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 4:43 PM BST
Happy anniversary

Who can believe that it was 28 years ago today ?
Report JUDGE JUDY May 26, 2017 4:53 PM BST
Just to clarify my point on Sanchez

The reason I think he will stay or we will make him stay is that he is the only one that can get us into the Champions League the year after next which would be worth this transfer fee alone

And then our manager will hope he can make him resign
Report mafeking May 26, 2017 5:19 PM BST
bean counters won't take a gamble on that happening surely
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 7:49 AM BST
morning

another glorious fa cup final for us

enjoy the day everyone
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 9:57 AM BST
Very surprised ospina has the nod

Shocked in fact
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:01 AM BST
Any team news floating about? , Mustafi, any chance he plays?, please no bfg, some of you rate him and call him a world cup winner, well he hardly featured in that after the first group game he had a cameo 5 mins I think, anyway he is not good enough and cant be anywhere near match fitness so it could be an embarrassing days for him if he plays. Hopefully whoever comes in at the back just give it 100% effort. Holding has def shown he can push the established c/h,s for a starting place in the future imo.
Midfield 2 will obv be Ramsey and Xhaka, don't agree with Ramsey but there ya go, who will be the front man? Welbeck was woeful the other night but he will prob be in again in front of Giroud who has prob been more of a danger from the bench this season anyway. TW14 been left in the cold recently, by his standards he has a decent return of goals but as a winger and therefore a provider for others he has been awful, bench warmer at best.
Hopefully somehow Chelsea haven,t blown us out of the water inside 60 mins and the game is still up for grabs late on, if so then the bench could be key for us. Head obv says Chelsea all day long but heart will always say we can beat these and anyone on a good day and its a one off game where anything can happen and often does.
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:08 AM BST
Mustafi will play
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:12 AM BST
Osp

Hold must mon

Xhaka Ramsey Gibbs

Ozil Sanchez Ox

giroud
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:15 AM BST
My guess on Wenger,s starting team
OSPINA
HOLDING MUSTAFI MONREAL
BELLERIN XHAKA RAMSEY GIBBS
OZIL SANCHEZ
WELLBECK
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:16 AM BST
Is the Ox fit? hope so and a must starter then if so imo
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:17 AM BST
Could easily be either team
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:24 AM BST
Ox in for Bellerin if he is, always been a big fan of the Ox, I think he has been played out of his favoured position more often than not, he though will always be up for a big game like this unlike some others who can go missing, he has often over done things at times but he does have the ability to be a match winner and he at least can provide for others from that right side with some decent crosses something TW doesn,t do
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:28 AM BST
With Wenger we could both be wrong even with 2 more goes at it, Ie the BFG could be a starting captain WhoopsWhoops
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:28 AM BST
Certainly rather have the Ox  then the pathetic Theo Walcott
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:29 AM BST
You could have 10 guesses and still get it wrong
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:30 AM BST
Any way I record 13th FA cup is just around the corner

That I am certain
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:31 AM BST
For me Id have FC in before Ramsey but that isn't going to happen on recent evidence, but Id rather have a tackler in there from the off for sure
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:33 AM BST
Coq seems to have slipped down the pecking order

Thankfully
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:33 AM BST
I think granite could be the future

I like him as a player very much
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:35 AM BST
For me the only certainty of the day is that Costa will be up to his tricks again, trying to get people booked or sent off, once a cheat always a cheat in my book and he,l be at his best at it today esp if we are holding in there
Report jon b May 27, 2017 10:37 AM BST
FC is a better holding player than Ramsey and stronger overall than him, this Chelsea midfield need stopping in a physical way and Ramsey not that type
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:48 AM BST
You might not like Costa  but he's a great player and very good at what he does
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:48 AM BST
I certainly wouldn't mind if hecwanted to play for us
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 10:49 AM BST
Just digging out my scarf rattle and rosette

I am up for the cup
Report sugarfoot May 27, 2017 12:08 PM BST
Wenger.  Funny-sad or funny ha-ha?

Watching him talking about how he really believes this squad can win a title when it can only scrape a point away anywhere decent with a wedge of luck and a last-minute equaliser.  When it contains a bunch of ageing players that are in the main fringe internationals (if anyone can be bothered to cap them any more).  When one of his alleged best players can't be bothered against good opposition.  Third best team in London with no sign of improvement

"I had to sell my best players".  Spurs sold Bale, better than anything Wenger has offloaded since Henry, and they now have a much better squad than Arsenal without breaking the bank.

"No-one can doubt my love for the club".  For sure.  I don't doubt the love that Adams or Henry has for Arsenal either, but neither of them are suggesting they should be first choice any more.

On form Chelsea should win this in a canter, and they would have to have a massive off-day not to take this easily, even 3-0/4-0.  Arsenal are in the final because they played two non-league sides and got fairly lucky against a City side that was itself in patchy form.  In a way I hope it's swift and clinical and that it brings change where it's needed most
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 1:00 PM BST
Its cup final day

Surely it's the one day when we should be behind the team and forget what's happened this season
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 1:01 PM BST
I am going to Wimberly full of confidence
Report jon b May 27, 2017 1:25 PM BST
Costa is a quality striker for sure JJ, he also is a cheat though without doubt a rouge, at his worst before coming to the Prem but had some moments here too and has got away with murder imo, holding his face the other day was embarrassing, there,s many ways to cheat and he has tried them all and got away with many too, def a quality striker though and no need for the play acting etc imo, he just cant help himself like he showed against Sunderland and they,d already secured the title, sad really and hard to work out what goes on in his head on a match day
Report sugarfoot May 27, 2017 1:30 PM BST
Its cup final day

Surely it's the one day when we should be behind the team and forget what's happened this season

Yes in 2014 and 2015 because things were supposed to change afterwards
But beating relegated Villa clearly meant the side just needed a keeper to win the league and we got fewer points in 2016 (including the 12 that Cech was supposed to bring with him)

Today I would take a season-defining smack-in-the-face defeat, where there is no chance to show spirit next Saturday by beating Hull at home or Boro away, no chance to change tactics or showcase players coming back to fitness.  Just a good shoeing at the hands of a hated rival on a big stage that says that time is up.

Wenger has no edge any more.  He can't motivate the players he has got and he can't get hold of the ones he needs; his type of player will want to join Guardiola and he needs ten stabs at buying defensive players to buy one half-decent one.

Short-term pain, long-term gain
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 1:35 PM BST
Can't agree sugar but I respect your views
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 1:36 PM BST
Ps a  win or defeat will not make any difference to the immediate future of the Arsenal
Report Des Pond May 27, 2017 1:40 PM BST
Some pundits are suggesting that Wenger hasn't actually made up his mind yet. And that there is actually more chance of him going, if Arsenal somehow manage to win the Cup today. i.e. it will give him a pretext (however flimsy) to claim that he's going out "on a high".
Report Swiss Franc May 27, 2017 1:49 PM BST
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has described the criticism he has received this season as a “disgrace” and believes he has been treated “in a way that human beings don’t deserve”.

The Frenchman has been the subject of fierce fan protests and there have been planes flown overhead during matches carrying anti-Wenger messages.

Arsenal missed out on Champions League qualification for the first time in 20 years after finishing fifth in the Premier League but has a two-year contract on the table ready for him to sign should he decide to stay at the club he has been at since 1996.

Arsenal team news
show all
Wenger is bidding to become the most successful-ever FA Cup manager on Saturday afternoon as he looks to lift his seventh FA Cup but has said the anger and fury aimed at him this season is something he “will never forget”.

“I don't mind criticism because we are in a public job,” he told BBC Sport's Football Focus.

wenger-out.jpg
A plane was flown overhead demanding Wenger quit (Getty)
“I believe there's a difference between being criticised and being treated in a way that human beings don't deserve."

“The lack of respect from some has been a disgrace and I will never accept that. I will never forget it.

“The behaviour of some people during the season, that is what hurts me most. It's not my person that is hurt but the impeccable image of the club around the world. That kind of behaviour does not reflect what Arsenal is.

READ MORE
Wenger doesn't keep any medals to focus fully on future with Arsenal
“A strong club is a club that makes a decision. It is wrong that in modern society it is not a question of whether a decision is right but whether it is popular. That has nothing to do with competence. People with responsibility have to make the right decision.”
Report EastLower Gooner May 27, 2017 1:50 PM BST
would like to see them fly a plane overhead today....still within heathrow airspace and in today's climate will be shot down.
Report Swiss Franc May 27, 2017 1:50 PM BST
Great timing to criticise the fans.....WhoopsAngry
Report Des Pond May 27, 2017 1:56 PM BST
All flights to and from Heathrow and Gatwick have ben suspended until 6 o' clock, apparently. A computer system failure being blamed. Nothing to do with the game, but thought I'd mention it anyway, in case any of you had charterd a private jet to get to the game. Grin
Report enpassant May 27, 2017 4:38 PM BST
442 !
Report jon b May 27, 2017 4:38 PM BST
FFS poor Holding and Monreal really have to put a shift in, this could be painful viewing
Report enpassant May 27, 2017 4:41 PM BST
If we don't play very deep PM will be next to useless. He will need no grass behind him so the team as a whole MUST defend deep and play with our pace on the counter.
Report enpassant May 27, 2017 4:43 PM BST
Can HB play left back perhaps ?
Report enpassant May 27, 2017 4:48 PM BST
left W.B. I mean of course.
Report jon b May 27, 2017 4:55 PM BST
OX being used as a left wing back or left mid again not his position, weird but at least he,l try and make it work for him.
I think we are gonna be pinned and play deep but he,s still slow and hardly a great tackler too and more importantly hardly gonna be match fit and this is gonna be tough enough, looks like a very warm evening that will be magnified in there
Report pixie May 27, 2017 7:36 PM BST
7 (SEVEN) FA Cups for Arsene Wenger.
Report TheBaron May 27, 2017 7:41 PM BST
My commiserations to Arsenal fans.  You now have the first and only manager for life.  All hope of ever winning the league in Wenger's life time is gone.
Report ufcdan May 27, 2017 7:47 PM BST
Congratulations Arsenal were the best team by a country mile today. And to all the Wenger knockers you could see what it meant to him and imo he IS one of the best managers in the Premier league. It was an interesting interview before the game with him. Mind you for his sake if he goes now he goes a winner.
Report jon b May 27, 2017 8:04 PM BST
JJ knew so fair play to him, the bfg played a blinder esp in that first half where we should have put the game to bed tbh, 4-1 would of not been flattering at all.
Monreal also superb in that first half and nice to see Ozil finally be up for a big game, he and Sanchez were superb again in that opening half.
DW do plenty of donkey work but in front og=f goal he was like Sonogo, def got to improve on that front.
Wenger interview at the end walking off pitch was def interesting, he had a tear in there when talking about the group needing to stick together and I got the feeling he meant by whoever takes over the job, we,ll know next week either way.
Report Johnny_Mustang May 27, 2017 8:05 PM BST
Cheers Dan, nice post.
Report ufcdan May 27, 2017 8:07 PM BST
Cheers Johnny plus in a way we all win. Stops your scummy neighbors playing in the Charity shield LaughCoolWink
Report roadrunner46 May 27, 2017 8:09 PM BST
im sure arsene wenger will sign up for another two years, deserves a new contract imho, hes still delivering the trophys at the moment. I would of given arsenal about a 5% chance of winning today. amazing team performance.
Report jon b May 27, 2017 8:32 PM BST
Its 50 50 for me ref Wenger, he certainly didn,t like getting some of the stick that has been dished out by sections of fans, think that's really hurt him deep down, the scenario is so weird and Wenger has always been impossible to read but leaving this  so late hasn,t been good for the team or club imo.
Something has happened behind the scenes I'm thinking and Wenger who is a very proud man has always honoured all contracts, I think he has done that and has had a bit of a fall out at board level over something. I'm not sure its in his hands whether he stays or goes atm and  if he goes we,ll prob never know what happened.
Report dambuster May 27, 2017 8:37 PM BST
I think its got something to do with the proposed takeover by Usmanov..
Report ghostlygunner May 27, 2017 8:40 PM BST
well done arsenal and well done arsene , credit where its due , a great performance

now do the decent thing and go out on a high , dont make the same mistake again

it cant and wont get better than this next season , we re not in the c.l and i very much doubt we ll win the league so this is yet another golden opportunity to go out with some dignity
Report Wesdag May 27, 2017 9:13 PM BST
Agreed ghost.

There's little chance of him walking away as it seems he's trying to outlast Kim Jong-un.
Report Capt__F May 27, 2017 9:31 PM BST
did the wenger out plane fly over this evening?
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 9:33 PM BST
BFG is a WORLD CUP WINNER !!!!!!

AND NOW ANOTHER FA CUP WINNER !!!!
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 9:46 PM BST
It begs one question

Where were this team for the whole of last season ?????
Report JUDGE JUDY May 27, 2017 9:46 PM BST
It begs one question

Where were this team for the whole of last season ?????
Report ghostlygunner May 27, 2017 10:33 PM BST
all flights banned this evening capt f , some i.t problem i think Cool
Report ghostlygunner May 27, 2017 10:37 PM BST
true judge

the problem lies within the culture at the club , fa cup or 4th place needs to be replaced by aiming for the top pots again

this weeks board meeting shapes the future of the club

sadly i think we know what will happen

i really wish he would finally grasp the get out of jail free card this time and be remembered fondly

its a golden opportunity for him to go and what a turnaround from a few months ago , credit to him on that score BUT

the criticism will only come back next season after a couple of defeats , more banners , more planes and possibly worse

so please arsene take this chance Cool
Report the bloob May 27, 2017 10:43 PM BST
I agree JJ, I think the big moment was changing to the back 3, I think it's 10 wins in 11 since that happened

great performance and totally deserved win, the first goal should never have stood but the result was fully deserved
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 8:44 AM BST
i love hearing the news when they say

Arsenal have won the FA Cup for a RECORD 13th time
Report morpteh mackem May 28, 2017 9:14 AM BST
well played gentlemen, thoroughly enjoyed game. mertesacker credit to his profession and himself.
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 9:26 AM BST
Ty

And well done for 1973

That was a fantastic day
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 10:34 AM BST
And we also have the charity shield to look forward to
Report Blackrock May 28, 2017 11:24 AM BST
A tremendous win and well deserved. Special mention to the BFG who was superb.

The lad's put in an effort like we haven't seen in many years. That's how you win leagues by giving everything you have. So why have they not done this prior to yesterday?

Maybe something has gone on behind the scenes. Maybe Wenger told the players this would be his last game and they did it for him.

Maybe the players had a private meeting and decided to give every drop of blood. Who knows, but if they play next season like they did yesterday, we will be champions.
Report Blackrock May 28, 2017 11:26 AM BST
Need a proven goalscorer though. Missed way too many chances yesterday. DW not good enough at top level imo.
Report jon b May 28, 2017 11:30 AM BST
AFC have often gone on runs of wins after the title was out of reach Bloob, done it numerous times in recent seasons, its 9 wins and a defeat to Spurs with 3 C/Hs. On paper it looks like a fix making us more solid at the back and it could be a way forward no doubt but atm its still unproven to be a fix when you look at the games themselves, half those games were like dead rubbers and like the semi for eg we rode our luck a touch, Middlesbrough was the first game and if they could finish then that could have been another embarrassing night, some good results in there too obv but like said we have had seasons before where we,ve done this and it boils down to a couple or 3 games where we know a top 4 place was lost.

Yesterday was a great team performance and fair play to PM, he had a cracking game, if we had a top quality striker then that game would of been over inside half an hour, DW works so hard closing down etc and has good feet for a big man but my god the last 2 games in front of goal Id swear it was Sonogo, woeful finishing.
I still say this team only needs a couple of tweaks here and there, a striker of real quality is the glaring one, offload a couple or more to pay for it ie Chambers, jenko , Wilshire, and I'm sure there,s one or 2 more that are surplus, find that real front man in the summer and real optimism and hope will return, we know we can give anyone a real game right now but we really need a striker and obv keep the main men there too
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 11:33 AM BST
I think Danny Welbeck could come good

He is always played within himself maybe because of the injuries

Let's hope next season he comes back fully fit and let's see what he can do
Report dyno-layer May 28, 2017 11:35 AM BST
Great result. Tremendous team performance and the reward that endeavour deserved,

Fair play to JJ .... He called that the BFG would stand strong and deliver when many of us doubted his current wellbeing and lack of pace.

DW and The Ox worked tirelessly to compliment Sanchez and it made a difference. Their constant pressing forced errors in the Chelski ranks and it was echoed throughout the Arsenal team.

Cannot fault a single Arsenal player who simply wanted it more than their Blue opponents.

Sure, it was a dubious first goal but it was no more than what Arsenal deserved for how they approached the opening minutes. Amazing what a bit of hard graft and belief can achieve !!!!!

The 8 million pound question is how we move forward from this ???

Over to the board and Mr Wenger to decide
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 11:36 AM BST
Nobody except me has mentioned XHAKA

What a performance by him

He will be the star of the team for many seasons to come

A lot of you were writing him off

Once he get the wild tackling out of his game he will be a superb addition to this team

And a possible future Captain
Report dyno-layer May 28, 2017 11:37 AM BST
DW is an outstanding player when fully fit. He tireless work off the ball must be an inspiration for all of those playing alongside him.
Report anxious May 28, 2017 11:37 AM BST
Well done to the Gooners , played very well and fully deserved to win
Report dyno-layer May 28, 2017 11:40 AM BST
Agree JJ. The Granit man is improving game by game.

With him, the ox, a fully fit DW, Young Holding at the back along with the sprinter et al. We can go forward as long as we retain Sanchez.
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 11:45 AM BST
And PM !!!!!!!!!!
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 11:46 AM BST
If only we played like that every week

For the  amount of money they get they certainly should do

I know we can't expect that every week but at least if the effort has been put in then nobody will mind
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 11:46 AM BST
And let's give credit to our manager for having a plan D

He came up with tactics that totally unsettled Chelsea
Report Smiley May 28, 2017 1:06 PM BST
Careful JJ...you know the rules on here...No credit whatsoever for the manager.

The sooner the great man signs a new contract the better. I just refuse to believe we will let one of the greatest managers of all time go, when he clearly doesn't want to.

7 (SEVEN) fcuking FA cups is just amazing...simply amazing.
Report ghostlygunner May 28, 2017 1:07 PM BST
Laugh more flip flops here than blackpool beach

yesterday was great lads but please remember the bigger picture

5th and an fa cup saw van gaal sacked on this day last year

3 fa cups alone is great but 3 trophies overall in 12 years would not be acceptable at any other top club , portsmouth and wigan combined have 2 fa cups in recent years dont forget

i was pleased for him yesterday but we have to move forward now as a club

and its a great time for him to bow out now on a high at least

please dont kid yourselves that this time would won the league next season and the players required to bring us to that level now wont come because of our c/l situation
Report Blackrock May 28, 2017 1:24 PM BST
See Smiley has come out from his dungeon. LaughLaugh
Report ghostlygunner May 28, 2017 1:31 PM BST
to be fair to smiley or anyone thats been 100% behind wenger all the time , i might disagree with them but i respect their opinion and their loyalty

but if anyone that was singing wenger out at palace or youre not fit to wear the shirt and they NOW want wenger to stay , thats when i despair for our club Plain
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 1:33 PM BST
I try to be fair smiley
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 1:34 PM BST
If he could motivate the team to play like they did yesterday ghost then we can win the league

But it's a long shot if they can do it week in week out
Report ghostlygunner May 28, 2017 1:39 PM BST
agreed judge but it wont happen over a 38 game season and we all know it , and therefore yesterday cant really be topped next season with not even being in the c/l

ive been a big critic of him but i have always wanted him to go with dignity and sadly he keeps passing up the chance

lets hope he doesnt this week
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 1:49 PM BST
I know he can't
Report sugarfoot May 28, 2017 4:00 PM BST
excellent performance and very pleased for the BFG after the season he has had.  it took everything that group of players had and they did at least show passion and commitment to shutting Chelsea down. 

but it was just one game and unfortunately the insanity has started and people (including Wenger) are projecting that forward to a league campaign.  Arsenal caught them cold at the start, got the break on the decision, the benefit of stupidity from Moses and still only just got home with a late goal against ten men.  Costa could/should have had a hattrick on the day and what Pedro was aiming for no-one will ever know. 

it was a great game and a great result, but it's just another entry in the history of the FA Cup and as meaningful and informative of our future chances as all the Charity Shields we have won
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 4:04 PM BST
Costa could have scored three or four

We could have scored five or six
Report sugarfoot May 28, 2017 4:23 PM BST
point is that despite dominating the game as much as we possibly could, it was a close result because we lack bits of quality all over the pitch. 

Chelsea looked like champions because despite playing as badly at you could imagine, falling behind early and having a man sent off they were still in the game and almost took it to extra time.  They looked stronger on their way to 1-1 but thankfully switched off at the restart

If roles had been reversed, it would not have been pretty; we have seen enough of those shambolic performances away from home to know that 4s 5s and 6s are not unusual.

We've seen enough over the last 38 games and the 38 before that and the 38 before that to know that there's no league winning squad in there. problem is we have seen title winning sides before and you can see how far short this lot are
Report dambuster May 28, 2017 4:44 PM BST
A great result and a great performance from most of the team, ,I still think Ozil is either going through the motions, or he isn't suited to the rigours of the premier league, i've not changed my mind about Wenger, as they say, one swallow doesn't make a summer, in fact,my argument is, where has this performance been most of the season ?..It would be the ideal time for him to go, as he will leave on a goodish note..
Another two seasons of Not winning the league or the champions league will leave his reputation slightly shredded...
So Thanks Arsene, it was great, and then good, and then quite average, so its time to move on and see what a new broom brings, and i'm quite happy being careful what i wish for,i wish for a team that plays like they did yesterday, every time they pull on that privileged shirt, but under Wenger, that won't happen..
Report JUDGE JUDY May 28, 2017 5:46 PM BST
Sugar

We won the cup

What more can we do ?
Report Wesdag May 28, 2017 6:38 PM BST
We are a good FA Cup side.

The idea of winning the EPL & CL was abandoned many years ago.
Report Swiss Franc May 29, 2017 8:26 PM BST
Even so, fans have continued to demand the addition of a several new players this summer to bolster what is perceived to be an under-strength squad.

But according to Wenger, his team is only in need of ‘one or two’ new signings due to the potential it has shown thus far.

“I said last week that this team will win the championship with one or two good buys and I think we are on the way.” the Gunners boss said after the win over Chelsea

“They showed strength, unity and played spectacular football today again.”
Report ghostlygunner May 29, 2017 10:42 PM BST
one of biggest days in our history tomorrow imho

we either move forwards or backwards from here

lets just hope
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now