Forums

Your Competitions

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Whippin Piccadilly
16 Feb 22 15:33
| Topic/replies: 7,312 | Blogger: Whippin Piccadilly's blog
With a couple of third places finishes in the league and then going onto fill the runners up spot in the inaugural Team Tipster Cup. It's high time we put a 1 next to our name.  Sign in chaps! Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 320
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 17 Feb 22 01:20
The team is consistent just need that extra winner each week to give us the edge

We lost by a whisker lto so hopefully this time we go that extra bit and win one Cool

This format is a little different to the other mind, one bad round isn’t fatal
By:
undecided
When: 18 Feb 22 14:38
The Shrewdies
HallGreenSpy, onthehoy, Platinum, Whippin Piccadilly (capt.), Jinxy1, chavman, ItsMeSwaddle, SontaranStratagem

We need a big push to try and find the missing, any chance of trying messaging?
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 18 Feb 22 15:03
How's it going, Sont? I hope you're in good form.

Got any in your notebook you feel are ready to strike over the coming weeks? Happy

I will do, Undecided.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 18 Feb 22 15:10
Also it would be nice if team members could put a few a lines of reasoning up with their selections. Win lose or draw, its good to see. I know its not always possible and I've not always done this myself. But I will try to post a little reasoning with every selection this time around.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 18 Feb 22 15:51
No probs with the write up

I’ve been doing ok in the naps stuff but all shorties
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 18 Feb 22 21:27
Reporting for duty.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 20 Feb 22 21:23
Good to hear Sont. Cool

Nice to see you're up for it again, Swad. Happy
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 22 Feb 22 15:52
Apologies whippin, only just saw that you had messaged me. Be delighted to have another go. Cheers.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 22 Feb 22 19:52
Welcome aboard again, HGS. Cool I think Nocturnal is available this time around so I'm just waiting on Plat or Jinxy1. Whoever replies to my message first gets the final place on the team.
By:
nocturnal
When: 22 Feb 22 22:24
Sill lame on the off Fore Cry,only right if Plat and Jinxy1 get their places if they so wish.

More than happy to watch from the stands,whichever way is fine with me.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 23 Feb 22 00:37
OK fair enough, Noc. But you might still be called into action if one or both don't show.
By:
undecided
When: 23 Feb 22 10:42
Hi nocturnal, if you don't get in here, perhaps you would consider a transfer? I think TOFTL will need filling out and maybe Cleeve Hill Mob will be short.
By:
nocturnal
When: 24 Feb 22 09:15
Morning UD ... Hope your well

Tricky,already committed to WP if they remained short,and the guys were happy with that.

Fully understand getting a little tight for time,hopefully a few more will return.

Leave it to WP to decide his cut off point,hope thats ok for now.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 24 Feb 22 15:33
I'll give it until Friday 6PM, Noc.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 25 Feb 22 21:03
Not heard from Plat or Jinxy. So I hope you can get involved this time, Noc? We'll use a wildcard for this round and then I'll go on a scouting trip next week. GL lads. Cool
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 25 Feb 22 23:09
I'm away abroad from early Sunday morning for a week whippin. If I can't see owt for Sunday tomorrow (assume I can post the selection the day before), I'll post it otherwise I'll need a wildcard for my selection. Will be available to select again from Mon 7 March.
By:
nocturnal
When: 26 Feb 22 07:17
Thats fine WP,stick me down.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 26 Feb 22 11:25
No probs, HGS. Have a good one.
By:
HallGreenSpy
When: 26 Feb 22 20:07
If I can post now for tomorrow  I have brewinupastorm £10 win in the 2.50 fontwell. Good luck all and see how we're doing when I get back.
By:
nocturnal
When: 26 Feb 22 20:26
Hi HGS

Transferred this to selection thread,best of luck for tomorrow.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 22 03:03
Going for build me up in the 1:35 at Lingfield, ran for first time two weeks ago finishing 4th but was at 5f and looked to need to further and a “stiffer” track and Lingfield it will get that at least and it being 6f, good jockey booking as well in my opinion with cieron fallon booked

Good luck to the others rest of the week Cool
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 02 Mar 22 15:30
Ul HGS and Sont. Brewin hit the basement price and yours must have hit a very short price IR too Sont.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 02 Mar 22 15:33
Right idea to kick off a slow pace, he should have just pushed her out hands and heels because it looked like she resented the whip
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 22 18:42
It ran well typically gets narrowly run out the frame
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 22 18:43
Ul hgs
By:
onthehoy
When: 04 Mar 22 11:54
I will jump in with a win bet for my first selection

Theonlywayiswessex – 3:55 Lingfield
By:
nocturnal
When: 04 Mar 22 13:13
One to keep an eye on Sont ..... Either of you think it was fully pushed out?

Nicholls 2/73 with 2/3 yr olds on the AW,training ground?

Balding used the headgear,Nicholls from memory also runs them in nosebands,like previous trainer,the filly looks to have loads of pace,I wonder if they might drop her back early doors,she,s interesting.

Good luck Onthehoy and greetingsCool
By:
onthehoy
When: 05 Mar 22 08:07
After yesterday’s voided race I have gone for a bigger priced selection today who has been consistent in his last 4 outings and can at least, hopefully, make the frame again at decent odds to get some points on the board

John Betjeman – 2:27 Newbury EACH WAY
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Mar 22 13:21
I think so, Noc. She has one run and it petered out towards the finish. She can win one of these races soon if she is held onto a touch longer.

Good Onthehoy. I like a few today and I'm just finalising the selection I will put up. I think it will be Storm Control at donny. The horse loves these galloping tracks and the young lad who rides him seems to have struck up a good partnership with the horse. Maybe he went for home a little to soon LTO, although the winner is pretty decent on his day and it was a still a very solid run all things considered.

Anyone have any ideas for the wildcard?
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Mar 22 13:24
*Good luck OTH!
By:
nocturnal
When: 05 Mar 22 14:27
3-37 Newbury  Bennys Bridge EW

Dropped to a decent mark,open looking heat,steps up in distance on soft ground.

Canny crew,should be pace on with Kateson et al,has form on stiffer tracks,hopefully delivered late.

The other two possibles at the prices,would have been Hill Sixteen/Legends Gold,both EW

WP ... Our flat boy rides one in the 3-09 lingers,has a squeak.

GL ALL
By:
nocturnal
When: 05 Mar 22 14:52
Is Swad about Captain?

Might need two late ones.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Mar 22 15:02
Good work Noc. Thanks for helping me out there. I thought Swad might have already posted.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Mar 22 15:03
I went for the Harry Fry beast in the 3.15 EW. Looks solid but there might be one lurking further down the handicap.
By:
nocturnal
When: 05 Mar 22 15:06
Hopefully ok with UD,unlike Swad,hope he,s ok.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 05 Mar 22 15:10
Heavy night on the Ale, no doubt. Grin
By:
nocturnal
When: 06 Mar 22 12:38
Bennys Bridge was delivered late,about twenty minutes after the others finnishedCry,around 30 on here mid afternoon,ended up going off around 50,ran accordingly.

Only half-time in round 1,we will strip fitter next time around,thats the plan Devil
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 07 Mar 22 14:47
ffs sorry I missed round1.
By:
Whippin Piccadilly
When: 07 Mar 22 14:53
No probs Swad. You can make up for in the 2nd Leg. Like Noc said, the first leg was all about shaking the rust off and getting a run under our belts. Grin GL Chaps.
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com