Forums

Your Competitions

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 260 comments are related to the topic:
RACING DEMONS SIGN IN HERE

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 260
By:
madhatter
When: 09 Nov 21 08:18
i think the issue will be exactly that Duke....neither team will want to commit early so all selections will end up being posted on Saturday, close to 3 oclock...
By:
madhatter
When: 09 Nov 21 08:24
having said that, i may go for one this evening to try and put some pressure on The Mob
DevilDevilDevil
By:
madhatter
When: 09 Nov 21 09:47
...The Shrewdies

Tamaska - 7.00 Newcastle : 10pts win
Just watched the replays of its last 3 races.
Seems to put it all in every race, likes 7f at Newcastle and is running to about 7-8lbs above its current mark.
By:
madhatter
When: 09 Nov 21 19:06
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
By:
madhatter
When: 09 Nov 21 19:06
sorryExcitedBlushBlushBlushBlushBlush
By:
qqking.
When: 11 Nov 21 22:12
I've gone for Gelina Bello in 3.30 Chelt tomorrow
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 13 Nov 21 05:01
Just posted Bonntay in the last at chel EW

any of you who post a 3-1 as win i'll rip your fkin head off

they have a 10-3 ew up on us
By:
bluenose7
When: 13 Nov 21 07:26
Think this is well handicapped with trip & running style for Lingfield.

Gone "E`W" 

Villeurbanne - 12.45 Ling.

"G/L today"  Wink

"if~you~dig"  Cool
By:
The Sawyer
When: 13 Nov 21 10:54
I am going to post one in the 2.00 at Wetherby but will wait to nearer the off to ensure I get the full 8.

If there is a non runner I have an ew pick in the 2.07 at Uttox and about 4 in the Paddy Power Crazy
By:
The Sawyer
When: 13 Nov 21 10:57
Cancel that as I see onthehoy has already selected it.

Will stick up my selection in the 2.07 ew.
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 10:58
I guess I'll be the one posting at 5 to 3 having seen all your winners beforehand and you won't have to rely on me to pull it out the bag Laugh
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 11:02
Actually it's duke's will probably be last pick, I'm not going for anything at Wolves. Fergal's running well, sound pick.
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 12:49
well done going ew bluenose7 Happy
By:
Aquarius
Well done there bluenose, enough to put us in the lead for now.
By:
The Sawyer
wd bluey
By:
Aquarius
When: 13 Nov 21 13:01
Betfair SP - Cornerstone Lad 2.08, Fransham 2.40 but SP Fransham favourite 6/5, Cornerstone Lad 5/4. I think there needs to be a stewards' enquiry! Even joint favourites would have done.
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 15:01
Zulu Dawn - 3.17 Uttox - Win

Didn't have much choice, if their last one wins we will need two of 3.

Good luck Excited
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 15:26
Sorry chaps, poor choices from me.
By:
Aquarius
When: 13 Nov 21 16:14
Only the one winner for us this week and the lowest total of the 4 semi-finalists,so I suppose we deserved to lose but the SP of the 12.50 at Wetherby, I still find very strange. The other way round and we would have been in the final. However as there is no VAR it is over. Thanks to all the team for some good performances over the weeks and if undecided has the energy to run a furthr team competition I hope you will all be willing to participate again.
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 13 Nov 21 16:44
Sorry about the NR selection lads, rules are rules its an impossible task to please everyone, a really grim way to advance though.

With it being a big tie in the grand scheme of things I would of found it more than fair enough if Undecided had forced me to pick another selection, he has done the right thing even letting us know that that would be the sel if I couldnt post, which sadly I couldnt post at the time.

Doubt much can be done about this, and it makes it even more awkward the organiser is in your team. But if people genuinely do feel disgraced, you can liase with the Cpt Piccadilly, I'd be open to choosing something tomorrow (odds on so the same result is still likely) but it gives both teams a chance. If our lads feel its as simple as "rules are rules" then id get that too.
By:
undecided
When: 13 Nov 21 16:50
Don't worry about it Swad, we beat you in the group stages on same rule, it's just one of those things, the rule is there for a reason and same for everyone.
Page 7 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com