Forums

Your Competitions

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aquarius
31 Aug 21 20:15
| Topic/replies: 12,029 | Blogger: Aquarius's blog
As it would appear I have not yet been usurped as captain in spite of some disappointing results in the last competition, could I ask all previous members of the team to make known your willingness to continue as a memebr of this esteemed team. It would be helpful if you could all also confirm that your training programme is going well and that there are lots of decent priced winners waiting to be unvailed when the competition starts on Sunday 19th September.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 260
By:
undecided
When: 31 Aug 21 20:22
I can confirm that I have had no winners in the last six months thus saving them for this comp. Hope that reassures you.
By:
undecided
When: 31 Aug 21 20:25
I'll get us a replacement for bluenose7, shame we don't know what happened to him.
Hopefully the rest of us are ok to go again.
By:
Aquarius
When: 31 Aug 21 20:39
That's strange undecided. Somone pretending to be you appears to have this month won the division 3 naps table! Maybe we should sign him up as our replacement!
By:
qqking.
When: 31 Aug 21 21:09
I'll give it another go, but I find team games like this quite stressful
By:
bluenose7
When: 01 Sep 21 07:23
Cool
By:
Aquarius
When: 01 Sep 21 09:28
Welcome back bluenose7. Your selections were not really that bad for you to have to go into hiding for months!
By:
bluenose7
When: 01 Sep 21 11:22
Personal prob's sorted now.  Cool
By:
undecided
When: 01 Sep 21 12:16
bluenose7 welcome back Happy
By:
The Sawyer
When: 02 Sep 21 07:18
Good to see you bluey

And yes count me in if required
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Sep 21 09:01
The Sawyer, you are indeed required and hope you, as well as the rest of the team will be ready to fire from the start of the competition.
We are still waiting for madhatter, dukeofpuke and lockup to confirm that they have not done a Messi and ben lured away to another team.
By:
lockup
When: 06 Sep 21 16:03
only betting on saturdays at present too many meetings of diluted poor quality rest of week or withdrawals due to soft or then too firm ground happy to play but if you would rather have someone who is following it daily fully understand.
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Sep 21 16:42
That's OK lockup, usually about 80% of the selections are on a Saturday anyway so no problem if you want to wait until Saturdays to make selections.
Just 2 now to confirm their willingness to continue.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 06 Sep 21 19:50
Im in
By:
undecided
When: 08 Sep 21 14:33
The last post I can find from madhatter is mid August, he's stopped posting in the naps and my big race comp for a while now so who knows if he'll return.
We are just one short of a full team so hopefully we'll fill the gap one way or another.
By:
madhatter
When: 14 Sep 21 16:12
I'm here lads - nowt wrong with me - have just been taking a break from the Naps tables for a while but am willing to sign in as a Racing Demon if required.

Will probably rejoin the Naps compy in January.

Cheers, Mad.
DevilDevilDevil
By:
madhatter
When: 14 Sep 21 16:17
I'm still here lads, nowt wrong with me (other than I still cant pick winners!PlainSad); just been taking a break from the Naps compy for a while. Will probably rejoin it in January.

I'm happy to sign in again as a Demon if required.

Cheers, Mad.
DevilDevilDevil
By:
madhatter
When: 14 Sep 21 16:18
Cant seem to post....
By:
madhatter
When: 14 Sep 21 16:18
Aaahhh....very delayed in appearing!!!!!
By:
undecided
When: 14 Sep 21 16:44
Great to have you back madhatter, was getting worried Happy
By:
undecided
When: 19 Sep 21 11:26
Good luck today, qqking and bluenose7!
By:
Aquarius
When: 19 Sep 21 11:35
Good luck to qqking and bluenose7 on your picks today. It would appear that our tactics are to blow the opposition out of the water on day 1.
Let us hope these selections aren't considered to be the Impulsive Two!
By:
undecided
When: 23 Sep 21 17:27
Great winner The Sawyer Grin
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 23 Sep 21 18:36
Top tipping
By:
bluenose7
When: 23 Sep 21 19:21
"The Sawyer"  Cool
By:
Aquarius
When: 23 Sep 21 20:57
Well done today The Sawyer. This competition so far has had some really nice priced winners this week. How long will that continue?
By:
lockup
When: 23 Sep 21 21:01
Nice one Sawyer
By:
madhatter
When: 23 Sep 21 21:27
Great stuff Sawyer....pressure's on them Humbugs now!!!DevilDevilDevil
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 24 Sep 21 00:16
Tactics surely in play now as we are ahead has to be EW i've got a 20+ one in the big one at HQ
By:
undecided
When: 24 Sep 21 14:23
Cachet - 3.0 Newm - EW
By:
undecided
When: 24 Sep 21 15:08
Aagh 1pt off the 100pts  for the bonus in case we lose lol.

I'm sure duke, lockup and captain can sew it up though Happy
By:
The Sawyer
When: 24 Sep 21 15:25
wd ud
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 24 Sep 21 15:44
WD UD
By:
Aquarius
When: 24 Sep 21 15:56
Well done undecided. I have not seen either of our positive selections before they have run.Bearing in mind our position against the Humbugs I think I will be going today rather than leave it until tomorrow. Although it should be a win selection, I think I will make it EW to hopefully at least get over the 100 point mark in case they somehow manage to beat us!
By:
Aquarius
When: 24 Sep 21 17:20
I have gone with Bringitonboris in the 6.00 Newcastle. As previously indicated have gone EW to try and ensure we get to over 100 points for the week. The timeform comments recently have been uneliable sort but I think that is a bit unfair and today these comments have not been made.
By:
undecided
When: 24 Sep 21 17:45
Good luck, wise choice to try and make sure of the 100pts.
By:
undecided
When: 24 Sep 21 18:06
Should have won, but anyway well done, guarantees us at least a point Happy
By:
Aquarius
When: 24 Sep 21 18:17
Oh well, 3rd time I have napped it this month! Joe rode it to beat the leader and just managed to get there but got blindsided by the horse coming with a run on the inside. That's racing as they say. That should take the pressure off dukeofpuke and lockup so they should be able to go for double figure priced horses tomorrow to try and get the highest total for the week and hope that the Humbugs don't manage to ovetake us.
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 24 Sep 21 18:30
Unlucky there beaten a nose
By:
Aquarius
When: 24 Sep 21 18:45
It was the other way round, it was the leader that held on. Just as well I don't bet on photo finishes!
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com