Forums

Your Competitions

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
glentoby
27 Feb 21 10:57
| Topic/replies: 19,783 | Blogger: glentoby's blog
Looks like we are still awaiting Billy L and Wonders,fingers crossed they show up.Anyone up for volunteering as captain yet? I will take it on if nobody fancies it but it would be rather ad hoc due to commitments,if you are ok with that let me know.

As you may have noticed the previous thread heading was encrypted lol,no idea how that happened and never even noticed.If you can sign in here with selections and just to let the team know you are aware would help.
Pause Switch to Standard View ......TIPS OUT FOTL,team...
Show More
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 June 11, 2021 1:37 PM BST
Well done SR

I'm still here in spirit!
Report stewarts rise June 11, 2021 1:39 PM BST
Are you back from holiday now, can still put your own selection up this week!
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 June 11, 2021 1:44 PM BST
Back last Monday, had to change flights to avoid isolating. I don't really want to post as I said I was withdrawing. Am happy just to be a cheerleader.

GL
Report stewarts rise June 11, 2021 1:51 PM BST
You're welcome to post, I'm sure that would be the view of the majority of the team.
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 June 11, 2021 1:56 PM BST
Thanks for the offer, will watch from the sidelines.
Report Tugay5 June 11, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Well done S R mighty fine pick
Report acey deucy June 11, 2021 4:05 PM BST
Walofs.Sad
Report acey deucy June 11, 2021 4:06 PM BST
Nice won stew.
Report stewarts rise June 11, 2021 4:08 PM BST
Never mind acey, thanks tugay and acey.
Report glentoby June 11, 2021 5:29 PM BST
VWD Stew,shame about the gamble shortening the points,not to worry acey.Just a snippet that Stefano is on a 100/1 shot at Goodwood,Tarneemat 1825 hrs.Of interest on one piece of form,3rd to Sherbet Lemon.Very tenuous but change of headgear and turf debut,needs a big step forward from the rest of form but no surprise if shortening as often happens when Stefano rides a big priced one.90/1 4 places and 60/1 5 places with 365 might be worth a small interest,have had all three.Good luck if you have a little dabble.
Report undecided June 12, 2021 9:52 AM BST
glentoby, I have posted scrabbler's selection.
Report Tugay5 June 12, 2021 12:51 PM BST
Good luck today lads
Gone for Cottam Lane 5,25 York ew
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 1:11 PM BST
Think glentoby has to select someone to pick the wildcard for DG!
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 1:20 PM BST
Many thanks for posting scrabblers ud,he has gone for Baashir ew 1435 hrs York.Will wait a while to see if anyone has a strong fancy for the wild card,so let me know by about 1430 hrs please.Good luck all today.
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Any of you lads for the wildcard yet?
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Sorry bit late here but going with Punk Poet 2.25 Lim

hopefully makes all

gl chaps
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:24 PM BST
Good luck NEC.
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 2:26 PM BST
I'm not really keen on anything Glen, if no one else comes forward you can pick it as Captain imo.
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 2:27 PM BST
Looked at Side Shot 3.20 Chester Glen

Havlin up which well you know bit hit or miss like

but gd firm will suit and appears to like going left handed
you need to ignore lto or it has no chance but wins at Doncaster and Wolv read well in an admittedly open race
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:28 PM BST
Brilliant NEC,glad I looked in in time,had a bit on.Are you up for the wildcard?Cool
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:28 PM BST
I will put it up if you want NEC,owes me from lto.
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 2:30 PM BST
VWD NEC, nice winner, showed good resolution to hold on .
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 2:31 PM BST
yeh go on the Glen if nobody else has a strong fancy, swithered between PP and SS Laugh

ew or win - bearing in mind only 2 places?
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:32 PM BST
I will put it up ew NEC,sods law Glen Again might mug him!!!Wink
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 2:34 PM BST
ok think that's right approach, we dont need to chase atm
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:38 PM BST
Less so now NEC,Scrabblers never in doubt!!!!CoolGrinGrin
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 2:40 PM BST
superb!!!! vwd Scrabbler sure you're looking in even though you can't post
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 2:40 PM BST
A double whammy for us as Shrewdies also had it!!Cool
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 2:41 PM BST
Well done Scrabbler, headed the Thieves National League on the post!
We're on a roll!
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 2:45 PM BST
My mistake, Ew thieves have International dream later on!Blush
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 3:25 PM BST
CoolNEC................superb again!!!! Got the dough back from lto as well!!!

Spot on about track and ground!!!
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 3:25 PM BST
Boom again NEC, and a very nice price, vwd!
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 4:39 PM BST
We could hardly have wished for a better day and if Tugay can sneak even a place it would be a nice boost.His is 20/1 at the mo but plenty of reasons to think it could outrun the price.1st time at 6f,lost a shoe lto,only 3rd run as 3yo and has been relatively short in betting every run so obviously been expected to run better than shown to date,had an ew and fingers crossed,good luck Tugay!!!
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 5:31 PM BST
Betting looking positive Tugay,got 14s for 7 places but now only 12s for 1st 4!!!CoolCool
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 5:35 PM BST
CoolCool Brilliant Tugay and all the team!!!  VWD all!!!
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 5:36 PM BST
wd Tugay travelled well into race and stayed on to get 4th, but winner is vastly improved and did it nicely
still more pts on board and a fine day all round Cool
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 June 12, 2021 5:45 PM BST
WD everyone, very impressive.
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 5:54 PM BST
Literally turned to Denmark match and really puts things into perspective.
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 5:58 PM BST
I hope he recovers,how similar to when the green screens go up at a track? Many times both horse and rider do walk away,hope this has a similar outcome.
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 6:21 PM BST
feel numb having watched that, away to have a beer in the garden with oh, puts everything into perspective
his poor wife and family really hope he pulls through for them, football means nothing in the great scheme of things Sad
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 6:27 PM BST
I too am pretty numb NEC,happened twice to close in laws a decade apart,hope this is a better outcome,never expected to see this on tv.
Report stewarts rise June 12, 2021 6:35 PM BST
Looks like he's OK, amazing how the medics get them back.
Well done Tugay nice place and more pts, now Ericsons alive makes the day even better .
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 6:39 PM BST
Agree with that stew,never thought such a thing happening could stun me into bad memories,never had the services in 77 and 88 for amateur football but so glad he is in such good hands.
Report N-east Correspondent June 12, 2021 7:02 PM BST
fantastic news about Christian Eriksen being revived, those medics deserve all the plaudits
Report glentoby June 12, 2021 7:15 PM BST
Ditto NEC!!
Report Tugay5 June 13, 2021 8:40 AM BST
Well done lads cracking end to the week
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 4:25 PM BST
Got a couple I am looking at this evening but confidence not great,that said they should have a fair shout.I note the Humbugs are still getting their knickers in a twist and have not yet cottoned on to Lord Haw Haw etc.

I am now Bi-Polar according to their mouthpiece and SS finally shown his true colours...........not unusual when dealing with low IQs tbf!!!

Will post up a selection pretty close to off time if deciding to have a go.
Report DeSSieReborn June 14, 2021 4:38 PM BST
You're just a nasty piece of work whatever your ****ing IQ you ought to have the intelligence to know when to grow up and shut up. No wonder punters take the michael out of you having seen your
Report jamesdean June 14, 2021 4:38 PM BST
Some brilliant tipping last week lads, VWD, superb
Report DeSSieReborn June 14, 2021 4:39 PM BST
performances.
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 4:49 PM BST
My performances dessie?

Tbh thought you were better but just another seething loser!!! NAPSadShocked
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 4:51 PM BST
Apologies THICK loser!!!

HTHDevilWink
Report DeSSieReborn June 14, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Glentoby your "performances" in threads. I think in an earlier life you probably tried your hand at court jester but only lasted an hour before they threw you in the dungeons and tossed the key in the moat.

Banter is great. You are beyond banter. Your team mates must be pulling their hair out FFS leave it out.
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 5:08 PM BST
My team mates get the joke YDC........so do most others.......the trolls have me on speed dial!!!

Do you really think everything is real on here like the usual morons? Why for instance did you react so quickly on this team thread when it has fukc all to do with you?

Trolling PURE and SIMPLE just like your brethren,living your life on an anon Forum FFS?ShockedShockedCry
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 5:16 PM BST
Gone for Detective 1720 hrs C/L lads ew,a quirky one if there ever was but drop in trip should be fine and jockey know what is needed.If this finishes 4th then I have no chance for swads compy,just hope I cam make a last contribution of points.
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 5:26 PM BST
Not sure he gave it the best ride but it is a quirky barsteward tbf,at least no negative for points.
Report DeSSieReborn June 14, 2021 5:55 PM BST
living your life on an anon Forum FFS?

Yes GlenKettle.......
Report N-east Correspondent June 14, 2021 5:57 PM BST
havent seen race Glen as out walking dog after football and dreaming of Adams scoring winner at Wembley friday night well we can live in hope Laugh

but wd another handy 10pts as we seek the finishing line Happy
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 6:11 PM BST
It ran well enough NEC but he seemed to hang fire as they straightened up.........went far side as expected but did not kick on with the rail advantage.

Still looking ok and the opposition on the ropes!!!CoolWinkWink
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 6:14 PM BST
Btw Dessie...........Poetto 4 minutes,Capitana 0 minutes,Chia 35 minutes.........that is the life here 300 day every year!!!Wink
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 6:25 PM BST
Not to forget the chickens,dogs,donkey,horse and bee hives and a huge garden to look after?

Have a word with Onlooker and Slickster..........they say I don't spend enough time here?Tongue OutTongue OutWink
Report jamesdean June 14, 2021 6:27 PM BST
Golden Jewel 6.40 Kilbeggan 5pts e/w
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 6:30 PM BST
GL JD will have a dabble!!!
Report N-east Correspondent June 14, 2021 6:56 PM BST
ran well JD - another one smashed up close too off - more pts though Cool
Report jamesdean June 14, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Aye NEC, Thought we had the win there, 1.1 when it went clear. Swings and roundabouts
Starter has cost us some points as well, 8 minutes late off and they kept backing it!

Great 2 pics last week btw, well done and best of luck rest of lads this week
Report glentoby June 14, 2021 7:10 PM BST
No shame there JD,wd mate!!Cool
Report jamesdean June 14, 2021 7:15 PM BST
Cool
Report Tugay5 June 16, 2021 5:24 PM BST
Gone EW Dalanijujo 6,10 Ascot
Hopefully get over from the wide draw
Report stewarts rise June 16, 2021 6:07 PM BST
5pts EW Thaki-6 23 Chelmsford.
Has appeared to me to be crying out for 7fs, by Lope De Vega, full brother to Aplomb, has cheekpieces fitted 1st time, generally slowly away but has ran on well over 6fs, hopeful.
Report stewarts rise June 16, 2021 6:08 PM BST
Good luck Tugay!
Report N-east Correspondent June 16, 2021 6:11 PM BST
gl chaps Cool
Report stewarts rise June 16, 2021 6:28 PM BST
Never got anywhere near, sorry fellas
Report glentoby June 16, 2021 7:46 PM BST
Not to worry stew we are in a good position still,very bad luck tugay,a bit of a mess for those coming off the pace and yours had a poor final quarter.Still a very good run for a big price.

If anyone who has had a go spots anything they fancy for the wild card please feel free to let us know,being as it is the last few days,if nobody has a strong fancy we could pick a race on Saturday and have a vote again or consider one from myself which I would put up for a vote.

Entirely a team decision so let your opinion be known.
Report glentoby June 18, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Hi lads,have taken the liberty of using the wildcard on Peter The Great 2005 hrs HQ.Hope you do not mind,my last effort to help and I think it will.

After tomorrow not sure when or if I can be involved again so it was a last hurrah really.
Report glentoby June 18, 2021 8:29 PM BST
I apologies lads for taking that liberty,at least it won and gave us a few points.We look ok in terms of winning the compy.I dont think I will be able to come on the Forums for a fair while but hope I can say well done all tomorrow at some point.
Report acey deucy June 19, 2021 11:21 AM BST
Good luck glen, i am going out with a bang 10 pts Win Fresh in the Wokingham.
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 12:23 PM BST
Hi lads,scrabbler has gone ew for HMs Light Refrain 1505 hrs Ascot,good luck to both him and Acey and of course the whole team,not sure we will need any more points but it would be nice to finish with a bang as aceys says.I am hoping to be back at some point though have to gain at least 10 kilos in weight before I can be treated.Hope to be congratulating you all soon.
Report N-east Correspondent June 19, 2021 2:28 PM BST
Wd with pick Glen, must admit struggling to find anything jumping out at me today... R/Ascot v.hard again though any winner will be well rewarded at current prices.

But going to go to Haydock tonight for another tight handicap but hopefully with same outcome as last couple, Not On Your Nellie bolted up on reappearance but was hiked 10lbs after, couldnt follow up at Redcar but was hampered in her run twice and though not costing her the race imo she finds herself 8lbs better of with Fox Hill and indeed with Seb Woods taking over and claiming 5lb close to 10lbs better in. Dont want rain at Haydock as best form on decent ground. Spurofthemoment is the danger and could be hard to catch but looks weighted to best atm. Going 5pts ew as we dont need the pts yet but you never know and 10-12pts might just be handy, plus we want to try and win this last round to top if off!

gl chaps and Glen best wishes in your fight with illness, if you want to keep in touch via email let me know and I will send a PM with my addy.
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 2:43 PM BST
Hi NEC,very best of luck,hope you are still in red hot form,with a bit of luck scrabbler and acey might have done the work for us but as you say it would be nice to finish top.Many thanks btw,not sure how long to put on the 10 kg but will PM you when I have achieved it (if).
Report acey deucy June 19, 2021 3:07 PM BST
Yes hope you get better soon glen.... all the best Captain.
Report stewarts rise June 19, 2021 3:22 PM BST
Good luck with your picks today lads, Ascot looks a minefield.
Hope your health improves soon glentoby, you've done a grand job as Captain and cheerleader.
Report jamesdean June 19, 2021 3:35 PM BST
Echo the above, get well soon, glen. Hope it goes well for you
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 4:47 PM BST
Many thanks all,looking good the way results have gone but going out with a bang with EWs and ew double on our final 2...........acey and NEC........just to put some pressure on!! Notice George B found another cracker for his team,vwd George.
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 5:18 PM BST
Cracking effort acey,all the pressure now on Mr red hot NEC!!!!  Too early to celebrate a great effort IYO?Wink
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Last at RA,one for Jessie?

Oh are we going to Barbados ew?
Report N-east Correspondent June 19, 2021 6:40 PM BST
disappointing run by Nellie there, looked a tricky ride for the apprentice oh well we did what we needed to do finish ahead of the thieves!

wd all on the TOFTL's team, weighed in weighed in!
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 6:42 PM BST
MASSIVE congratulations lads,you deserved the title for your consistently coming up with the goods!!!!

I am sure I speak for all of us in thanking undecided for his dedication to the compy and all his hard work in administering it,as well as plenty of admiration for the opposition.

Hope to see you all at some point in future,kept me going for months tbh,just to have an interest,best of luck all of you.
Report DeSSieReborn June 19, 2021 6:46 PM BST
Congrats TOFTL, you deserved to win Cool
Report N-east Correspondent June 19, 2021 6:46 PM BST
second all that Captain Glen it is a long haul this competition and trying to pick one horse a week is no easy thing as you're caught between wished I had waited or wished I had gone for that one Laugh

Undecided does a fantatic job and has earned a bit of rest (til next comp.)
Report Tugay5 June 19, 2021 8:11 PM BST
Well done lads
All the best glen
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 June 19, 2021 8:53 PM BST
Well done everyone  Grin
Report madhatters June 19, 2021 8:59 PM BST
Very sporting of you DG
Considering the aspersions of a maniac
Took the gloss off the victory for the rest of the team
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 9:11 PM BST
The saddest thing is that the truth of DG and madhatters is proven,sad reflection on most of humanity so do not be fooled lads.You only have to look on HR Forum to know what they are,sad lonely people who rejoice in misery.This will have destroyed them.......NO GLOSS lost here you pair of idiots............the whole HR Forum witnessed what sort of people you are.

As said madhatters you are well and truly on many radars,should I never make it back,someone will always be WATCHING YOU and DG!!!!

NAP..................Celebrate lads because not only did YOU win this pair of pervs........LOST TWICE!!!

Buona Fortuna per tutti sensa 2 caginieri.DevilDevilWinkWinkWinkWinkLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Report madhatters June 19, 2021 9:29 PM BST
I'll be waiting
To expose any lying fantasist like yourself
The numpties are ignored
The vicious trollers like yourself are obvious to all
Even your teammates never felt comfortable with your evilness
That's their issue in not calling you out

A good captain like Striding would never have stooped so low

Shut the door on the way out good lad
va’ a farti fottere!
Report salmon spray June 19, 2021 9:34 PM BST
Congratulations on behalf of The Humbugs.
One horse race really,if I'd been Shafter I've had a bit of 1.01 a month ago.
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 9:41 PM BST
The BIG difference is madhatters is that striding is more of a man or human than YOU will ever be,you have proved it again by this post,a simple,lonely EVIL entity that has no place on this planet!!!

Ask striding WHO offered to take him racing despite his health,travelling to UK to do so ALL free of charge?

Was it you?
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 9:43 PM BST
BTW none of my team other than DG and myself have EVER stalked another........and Mendax does not count.NAP

Get help moron!!  And keep the fukc away from schools!!!
Report madhatters June 19, 2021 9:55 PM BST
Was it you with striding ?
Top man to me striding - don't know what you see says any issue

Fook sake - here it comes the paedo comments
You some wa&ker

Hope you never come back
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 10:00 PM BST
Best you can hope for PERV is that I do not recover,even if I do not you have helped others in ridding the world of low life's like you,what team will have YOU now knowing what YOU are?

Sad you still had to troll literally to the death on this thread IYO?

You have FAILED little man,the team are above this foul stuff other than your cohort!!!

Sleep well!!!CryCryDevil
Report acey deucy June 22, 2021 8:58 PM BST
Well done guys,a team photo would have been nice.Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com