Forums

Tradefair & Financials

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Eeternaloptimist
10 Sep 12 12:34
| Topic/replies: 38,236 | Blogger: Eeternaloptimist's blog
Melly is no more. If you want it this place can return to one of peace, tranquility and the exchange of interesting information without some loud mouthed, ignorant fool shouting you down incessantly.

Burma might be worth a look. Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View You have the forum back people.
Show More
Report Menelaus September 10, 2012 12:58 PM BST
Eeternaloptimist     27 Aug 12 13:33   
…………………………………………………………………….

I'll tell you what I will do because I am feeling naughty. I'm going to deprive you of your fix for a whole week. That's right sucker. You won't be getting your fix for one whole week. See if you can hold it together. My guess is you will crumble and have to book yourself in for therapy.

COLD TURKEY

I respectfully rquest that Carlos and chatlame also refrain from posting in that time as to do so will just be feeding this idiots delusions.

See you in a week chump.

I JUST GAVE YOU A LESSON ON HOW YOU DEPRIVE SOMEONE OF HIS FIX !!!!!!

It's not by showing up under three different aliases while pretending to be away and constantly starting new threads to get attention.

You send him COLD TURKEY for real until he cries you stop.

You never had a chance because I don't have a chemical imbalance to satisfy.

Melly and serotonin have got you by the balls.

And it's not for a week, or even two, it's FOREVER.

P.S. And for future reference, usually the word "request" has two "e"s in it.

P.S.S. Remind me again, who looks like the idiot with delusions now mug? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report carlos monzon September 10, 2012 7:34 PM BST
U forgot to post on the other thread mate
Report naydam September 11, 2012 2:02 PM BST
PPS?
Report Eeternaloptimist September 11, 2012 2:19 PM BST
Poor Melly. I pull his chain and all he can do is wait a whole 24 minutes before he is compelled to reply. This is far far too easy. I need a greater challenge than this broken down delusional chump. Wink
Report Eeternaloptimist September 11, 2012 2:23 PM BST
PSS. Post Spanking Syndrome? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Menelaus September 11, 2012 5:12 PM BST
In search for that serotonin "hit" again I see. CryCryCry

The mug said PPS, not PSS, do you ever get anything right FFS?

It stands for Poor Psychotic Sh1t.

I guess he must have been referring to you and your alter egos.

Eventually everyone clues in.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist September 11, 2012 7:49 PM BST
But strangely not you the one person who desperately needs to clue in. So as with your financial absolutism you are an intellectual philistine. Naydam, the "mug" you refer to was seeking to educate you but of course it went right over your head as most things do.

I'll give you a clue:

Postquam Post Scriptum

Try not to reveal your intellectual inadequacies quite so obviously in future.
Report Menelaus September 11, 2012 8:30 PM BST
I think I finally figured out your problem mate. This is chess not checkers, and you were checkmated 500 posts ago. It's just that you are too dumb.....eeeeeer, too sick, to see it.

Get some help you sick feck.
Report Menelaus September 11, 2012 8:52 PM BST
I can just see you now leaning your head back with your eyes rolled back in their sockets milking every drop of that serotonin rush in your epithalamus.

Enjoy the high, it won't last long, you'll beg for more tomorrow.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist September 11, 2012 9:30 PM BST
Was you following post a PS or a PSS? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Menelaus September 11, 2012 10:16 PM BST
Come on mate FFS, if I'm going to give you more serotonin, you have to beg better than this lame sh1t you're posting.

I want to hear you squeal sucker.....real loud.

P.S. No mate, "me" following post was neither. I was just toying with a sick POS
Report Eeternaloptimist September 12, 2012 12:51 AM BST
Nope. Not good enough. You showed us your stupidity but unlike most people who would have laughed it off you find yourself unable to do so. Such is your self obsession wwhich is truly off the scale. Like I said. All it took was 24 minutes and you came running. Don't you feel dirty by your neediness?

I've broken you. It doesn't matter whether you can see it or not.
Report Menelaus September 12, 2012 9:13 AM BST
"I've broken you"

Spoken like a true psychopath. I knew I'd get an inadvertent admission out of you sooner or later, although wishing me dead was perhaps the same thing. Recognition of the problem is the first step to recovery unfortunately however in your case your problems run a lot deeper than that.

You've "broken" me, you "destroyed" the other chap on the politics forum, those are significant accomplishments, you must feel proud of yourself. Do you feel better now "destroying" complete strangers who wiped the floor with you with their knowledge? Is your life not as sh1tty and meaningless any more since you've "accomplished" those Don Quixotian feats? How long will the rush last until you need to destroy the next person in your mind?

You rarely encounter chronic psychosis and the Ganser syndrome in the same patient as the former is systematized delusion whereas the latter is a dissociative disorder but this is one of these rare occasions.

After all it's often you run into anyone who puts up over 13,000 posts on a public forum, under at least three different aliases, for the sole purpose of "lifting" their serotonin level to fight depression.

Yes, sir, you sir should be proud, you are indeed a rare person.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 12, 2012 1:55 PM BST
Laugh Okay. I'm done with you for now. I'll let you know when I want you to dance again and we will see if you can beat that 24 minute barrier.
Report Menelaus September 12, 2012 2:02 PM BST
Give it up mate.

Try and get some help, your condition is very serious but you seem blissfully unaware of it.

The "okay I'm done with you", "oh wait, I'm not quite done yet", "I've destroyed you.....in my mind", "I've broken you......because I say so", "I'm not posting for a week (wow, a whole f/king week !!!) but carlos and chatlame will" is not only getting stale, it just shows the seriousness of your sad condition.

Get some professional top drawer help before you hurt someone.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 12, 2012 3:44 PM BST
Someone else you mean. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Be good. I'll be watching but try not to respond. It will show how strong you can be if you really try and will be that first step on the 1000 mile walk to enlightenment. Wink
Report Menelaus September 12, 2012 3:49 PM BST
I have no reason not to respond mate, this is where you are all confused.

You are a sick man, and the game was over 500 posts ago it's just that you won't let go.

Get help, top drawer help at that, trying to get your "highs" but humiliating yourself on here is not the answer.
Report Eeternaloptimist September 12, 2012 4:19 PM BST
Five minutes. FIVE MINUTES.

Allow me to quote you old boy:

I JUST GAVE YOU A LESSON ON HOW YOU DEPRIVE SOMEONE OF HIS FIX !!!!!!

At least you had held out for 24 minutes before that response. I have a song coming to mind. The words go, "like a puppet on a string". Is it familiar? LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Can someone sweep this chump up and deposit him somewhere safe where his remnants won't cause pollution?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com