Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
06 Jun 21 15:35
| Topic/replies: 15,619 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
feel for Koepfer, Federer goes out of his way to make sure he got that win knowing he was going to withdraw from the tournament the next day, player like Koepfer needed the ranking points and prize money, very selfish imo from Roger, and it's now it counts against Djokovic as Berrettini gets a free ride to the quarters whilst he has to play his match, if you're not fit enough either don't play or retire, can't seem him getting through Wimbledon, will probably call it a day there altogether.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
Manoleeds
When: 06 Jun 21 17:00
I thought the etiquette was to scratch at match point if you couldn't play in the next round .
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 06 Jun 21 17:08
he can't do that because it would ruin his 100% match completion record, he's never retired from a match
By:
Platini
When: 06 Jun 21 17:42
Its more about Federer running away from a pasting.

Something he has plenty of previous for.
By:
stu
When: 06 Jun 21 17:52
Surely there's also prize money as small consideration for winning the previous game? I know he doesn't need it, but rich people are rich because they value money...
By:
Platini
When: 06 Jun 21 18:38
Wish Fed had told me his plans before I took my green position on Berrettini Angry
By:
SamuelMertensBertens
When: 06 Jun 21 18:42
when did you adjust your position on Matteo? Was pretty obvious from Roger's presser there was a real chance of this happening.
By:
Platini
When: 06 Jun 21 18:43
It was before that, it was sometime during his match with Koepfer
By:
SamuelMertensBertens
When: 06 Jun 21 18:43
ah ok.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply