Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
25 May 21 10:59
| Topic/replies: 25,383 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
Big Sabby and Andrescu my two darts.
Pause Switch to Standard View French Open Women Winner
Show More
Report seahawk May 25, 2021 11:45 PM BST
Sabalenka, Sakkari, Osaka.
Iga could win, why not? But then we haven't seen a repeat in a long time.
Report SamuelMertensBertens May 26, 2021 10:35 AM BST
Sabalenka for me at these odds.
Report SamuelMertensBertens May 26, 2021 10:36 AM BST
But obviously well'have a better idea when the draw is out.
Report seahawk May 27, 2021 10:28 PM BST
Sabalenka got a pretty good draw all the way up to her semifinal (Osaka)
Report n88uk May 30, 2021 12:20 AM BST
Andreescu an amazing price imo. I don't buy the injury whatsoever, just guff to get out of Strasbourg imo. She's significantly longer (33/1) than she was at AO when she was effectively in off no matches. Can't believe her R1 price either, seems unreal big. Her price could easily crash to to low double digits if she crushes R1 as her draw is pretty good.

As much as I'd probs have Iga fav, the price on her seems unbelievably bad. Just how is she shorter than Osaka was for AO exactly? And significantly so. She didn't even play that well for most of Rome, there's been a huge overreaction to her winning the final 6-0, 6-0, she was nearly bounced out rounds before that, and this price seems utter muggery.
Report n88uk May 30, 2021 12:21 AM BST
Sabalenka ripe for an early upset imo, these courts aren't Madrid and won't suit her as much, RG is much slower than the surfaces she's typically won on.
Report SamuelMertensBertens May 30, 2021 12:28 AM BST

May 29, 2021 -- 6:20PM, n88uk wrote:

Andreescu an amazing price imo. I don't buy the injury whatsoever, just guff to get out of Strasbourg imo. She's significantly longer (33/1) than she was at AO when she was effectively in off no matches. Can't believe her R1 price either, seems unreal big. Her price could easily crash to to low double digits if she crushes R1 as her draw is pretty good.As much as I'd probs have Iga fav, the price on her seems unbelievably bad. Just how is she shorter than Osaka was for AO exactly? And significantly so. She didn't even play that well for most of Rome, there's been a huge overreaction to her winning the final 6-0, 6-0, she was nearly bounced out rounds before that, and this price seems utter muggery.

Iga's price is bad yes, and then there was a further reaction when Simona withdrew and Iga was moved into top 8 seed.

Report seahawk June 4, 2021 9:32 AM BST
I greened out, Osaka lost, Sakkari price going nowhere, and since Sabalenka price dropped so much, it gives me an early exit with some profit.
Beware of Pavlyuchenkova.
My money switched to the men's winner, Tsitsipas at 8 is pretty tempting, he's got pretty good record vs Isner, Carreno, Medvedev on clay is a question mark, then Zverev 5 - 2 for Tsi.
And then the final. If he gets that far, I don't think he'll be the fave.
But at this moment at 8, I'm taking a chance.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com