Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sofiakenny
25 May 21 11:59
| Topic/replies: 25,506 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
Big Sabby and Andrescu my two darts.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
seahawk
When: 25 May 21 23:45
Sabalenka, Sakkari, Osaka.
Iga could win, why not? But then we haven't seen a repeat in a long time.
By:
SamuelMertensBertens
When: 26 May 21 10:35
Sabalenka for me at these odds.
By:
SamuelMertensBertens
When: 26 May 21 10:36
But obviously well'have a better idea when the draw is out.
By:
seahawk
When: 27 May 21 22:28
Sabalenka got a pretty good draw all the way up to her semifinal (Osaka)
By:
n88uk
When: 30 May 21 00:20
Andreescu an amazing price imo. I don't buy the injury whatsoever, just guff to get out of Strasbourg imo. She's significantly longer (33/1) than she was at AO when she was effectively in off no matches. Can't believe her R1 price either, seems unreal big. Her price could easily crash to to low double digits if she crushes R1 as her draw is pretty good.

As much as I'd probs have Iga fav, the price on her seems unbelievably bad. Just how is she shorter than Osaka was for AO exactly? And significantly so. She didn't even play that well for most of Rome, there's been a huge overreaction to her winning the final 6-0, 6-0, she was nearly bounced out rounds before that, and this price seems utter muggery.
By:
n88uk
When: 30 May 21 00:21
Sabalenka ripe for an early upset imo, these courts aren't Madrid and won't suit her as much, RG is much slower than the surfaces she's typically won on.
By:
SamuelMertensBertens
When: 30 May 21 00:28

May 29, 2021 -- 6:20PM, n88uk wrote:

Andreescu an amazing price imo. I don't buy the injury whatsoever, just guff to get out of Strasbourg imo. She's significantly longer (33/1) than she was at AO when she was effectively in off no matches. Can't believe her R1 price either, seems unreal big. Her price could easily crash to to low double digits if she crushes R1 as her draw is pretty good.As much as I'd probs have Iga fav, the price on her seems unbelievably bad. Just how is she shorter than Osaka was for AO exactly? And significantly so. She didn't even play that well for most of Rome, there's been a huge overreaction to her winning the final 6-0, 6-0, she was nearly bounced out rounds before that, and this price seems utter muggery.

Iga's price is bad yes, and then there was a further reaction when Simona withdrew and Iga was moved into top 8 seed.

By:
seahawk
When: 04 Jun 21 09:32
I greened out, Osaka lost, Sakkari price going nowhere, and since Sabalenka price dropped so much, it gives me an early exit with some profit.
Beware of Pavlyuchenkova.
My money switched to the men's winner, Tsitsipas at 8 is pretty tempting, he's got pretty good record vs Isner, Carreno, Medvedev on clay is a question mark, then Zverev 5 - 2 for Tsi.
And then the final. If he gets that far, I don't think he'll be the fave.
But at this moment at 8, I'm taking a chance.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com