Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SamuelMertensBertens
22 Nov 20 20:39
| Topic/replies: 1,362 | Blogger: SamuelMertensBertens's blog
Tonight's WTF final marked the end of the season, so now we'll just have UTR, muggy challenger stuff etc until the 2021 season begins which at this point is uncertain.
This thread is for tennis news, talk about the muggy events and all other things tennis, which means you can also post pics from the Radwanska sisters vacation in Bali etc.
Pause Switch to Standard View Tennis Talk 2020: Vol 23 (Off season)
Show More
Report wisewords December 6, 2020 11:16 PM GMT
Is the Aussie Open actually going to happen?
Report n88uk December 7, 2020 1:14 AM GMT
Yes, Feb 8th allegedly.
Report wisewords December 7, 2020 2:00 AM GMT
we'll see. hopefully they don't cancel on us
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 7, 2020 4:43 AM GMT
the good thing about IW cancelling this early is that other tournaments can be put in that slot and it doesn't leave a 2 week hole in the calendar.
Report edy December 7, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
dream on
Report wisewords December 7, 2020 2:28 PM GMT
edy you must be buzzing for WTA Dubai
Report edy December 7, 2020 2:42 PM GMT
I am buzzing for WTA Dubai
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 7, 2020 7:30 PM GMT

Dec 7, 2020 -- 8:01AM, edy wrote:

dream on

Köln 3 & 4 Excited

Report wisewords December 7, 2020 8:17 PM GMT

Dec 7, 2020 -- 8:42AM, edy wrote:

I am buzzing for WTA Dubai

I knew it!

Report SamuelMertensBertens December 7, 2020 10:48 PM GMT
https://www.wtatennis.com/news/1929640/swiatek-sweeps-2020-wta-fan-favorite
what a shock!
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 7, 2020 11:17 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/WTA/status/1336031029409280003
wta@WTA
.@MagdaLinette becomes the Keycap digit threerd Polish woman to win the WTA Shot of the Year

The Polish bots are GOATing
Report wisewords December 8, 2020 12:08 AM GMT
wow those Poles are mighty impressive
Report edy December 8, 2020 2:02 PM GMT
classic
Report edy December 8, 2020 3:20 PM GMT
According to the reliable French newspaper L'Equipe, the ATP has shared with the players two possible calendars, one with Indian Wells and one without Indian Wells. They also mentioned that Larry will give the green light to proceed with the Indian Wells tournament only if fans are allowed in the venue for at least 25% capacity.
Provisional ATP Calendar with Indian Wells:
Jan 4 ATP250 Delray Beach, ATP250 Doha
Jan 11 Aus Open Qualies L.A., Singapore or Dubai
Jan 18 Quarantine
Jan 25 Quarantine
Feb 1 ATP Cup Melbourne, ATP250 State of Victoria
Feb 8 Australian Open
Feb 15 Australian Open
Feb 22 ATP500 Dubai, ATP500 Rio, ATP250 Montpelier, ATP250 Cordoba
Mar 1 ATP500 Rotterdam, ATP500 Acapulco, ATP250 Marseille, ATP250 Buenos Aires
Mar 8 ATP1000 Indian Wells
Mar 15 ATP1000 Indian Wells
Mar 22 ATP1000 Miami
Mar 29 ATP1000 Miami

Provisional ATP Calendar without Indian Wells:
Jan 4 ATP250 Delray Beach, ATP250 Doha
Jan 11 Aus Open Qualies L.A., Singapore or Dubai
Jan 18 Quarantine
Jan 25 Quarantine
Feb 1 ATP Cup Melbourne, ATP250 State of Victoria
Feb 8 Australian Open
Feb 15 Australian Open
Feb 22 ATP500 Dubai, ATP250 Montpelier, ATP250 Cordoba
Mar 1 ATP500 Rotterdam, ATP250 Buenos Aires
Mar 8 ATP500 Rio, ATP250 Marseille
Mar 15 ATP500 Acapulco, ATP250 Santiago
Mar 22 ATP1000 Miami
Mar 29 ATP1000 Miami

https://www.tennisforum.com/threads/2021-wta-tour.1377379/page-4
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 8, 2020 4:22 PM GMT
Excited
that's good that they have alternate plans if IW doesn't go ahead. Shame about no tournaments on wc Jan 11, but hopefully qualies will have great liqiudity if that's all that will be on offer.
Report n88uk December 8, 2020 6:37 PM GMT
Surprised they aren't going with something a bit bigger to start season, but doesn't seem bad. Hopefully WTA actually get this 1000 in Dubai to start the season, but I don't believe anything when it comes to the WTA, I won't be surprised when WTA season begins in Australia and there's no contingency when IW goes up the wall.
Report n88uk December 8, 2020 6:38 PM GMT
What are the chances IW goes up the wall anyway, Wertheim who is norm well connected was implying it would be cancelled like already, but that is implying it's not nailed on.
Report wisewords December 8, 2020 7:35 PM GMT
Don't cancel IW! Don't cancel IW Larry!!!!
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 8, 2020 10:35 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/MarieBouzkova/status/1336434178699784193
well done Karolina
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 9, 2020 5:19 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/cbcsports/status/1336426577068871680/photo/1
easy for Genie
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 9, 2020 5:19 PM GMT
also, THIS IS TENNIS
Report edy December 9, 2020 5:28 PM GMT
Release The Tennis!
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 9, 2020 11:03 PM GMT
https://www.thenationalnews.com/sport/tennis/naomi-osaka-s-fight-for-social-justice-to-garbine-muguruza-daredevil-exploits-the-wta-alternative-awards-ceremony-1.1124867
woah, they gave Garbine an award for doing a hike.
Report tinyelf54 December 12, 2020 10:40 PM GMT
Happy
Report tinyelf54 December 12, 2020 11:27 PM GMT
so ive fount out more stuffHappy....well well well....well after finding out that dave only had that job in the european commission because of me and took me to germany in 1993 -(13) especially to mock the future penguin trauma for me with the n*** symbol and also to pre-mock what he was gonna do to my right side of my face because the penguin nose and right cheekbone damage are both symbolized in the n*** symbol....
but ive now discovered that he actually deliberately went to italy in 2001 especially so that i would meet those jealous online thugs from that class from scuola europea 3e 2001 - the rebecca ward pain after i left scuola europea in 2001 combined with that massive nose were deliberately brought about by reptilian shapeshifter dave, the european school, the european commission - basically the illuminati - the reptilians....
so apparently the reptilians have always had some big problem with me even before i was born and schemed and plotted to bring about some trauma for me over a girl combined with a massive nose which absolutely was planned for me as ive proven with my germany 1993 breakdown since obviously i was supposed to be 6 in 1993 for the 3 6's....

these reptilians dont exactly sound like the most rational or logical bunch now do they....copying me with the news 24/7 but then i found out all of this? haha - it sounds to me like these reptilians need to seek out the reptilian jerry springer to sort out whatever psychological confusion they have in their confused jealous minds - obviously shapeshifter pave was a demented jealous n*** child beater - he was a complete nutcase and a very sick individual which amy confirmed in the voice recordings and as far as those shapeshifting hypocrites from scuola europea 3e 2001 are concerned as laura beccaria, rose wilkinson and the rest of those disgusting jealous online bullies - well what can you say about an evil bunch of n***'s like them - to brutalize me online in the way they did and send me that very evil message on 18/6/12 being aware of everything ive just been writing about was unspeakably evil and none of these individuals like dave or these hypocrites or scuoala europea or the european commission should get away with everything theyve put me through and obviously i'm already making sure that these people wont get away with any of this - absolutely not, i could do some video's on the corruption in the european commission for instance but none of these people are going to get away with everything that theyve done to me
Report tinyelf54 December 12, 2020 11:32 PM GMT
fount - oh not to worry, not to worry - dave and the hypocrites will no doubt make yet another fukin hate group about this one tiny spelling mistake....fukin buch of jealous slime that they all are - WELL IN THE END THAT NOSE DIDN'T GET PAST 25 BECAUSE I CUT IT OFF - 31 MONTHS OF BLOOD SHED SO **** YOU ALL - NONE OF YOU ARE COPIED BY THE NEWS LIKE I AM SO YOU CAN ALL KISS MY FUKIN ASS
Report tinyelf54 December 12, 2020 11:38 PM GMT
THE VIDEOS ON THE CORRUPTION IN THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION ARE COMING - IF THE EURPEAN COMMISION THINK THAT THEY ARE GONNA BE GETTING AWAY WITH THE PART THEY PLAYED IN BRINGING ABOUT ALL OF THE TRAUMA FOR ME THAT EXPLAINED ABOUT ABOVE THEN HAHAHAHA THEYVE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING....
Report n88uk December 17, 2020 12:22 AM GMT
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpZdGQ7XUAAE2Kx?format=jpg&name=small

ATP confirmed first 7 weeks (not that this is new, this has been leaked everywhere).
Report n88uk December 17, 2020 12:23 AM GMT
Does actually confirm the AO that hasn't confirmed itself will be Feb 8th-21st.
Report tinyelf54 December 17, 2020 6:33 AM GMT
that idiotic piece of **** matt boyle from breitbart deserves one hell of a wallop as do all of the leftist mainstream slime for reporting completely false bullshit about this us election knowing full well biden has no chance of being sworn in on january 20th for all of the reasons ive already gone through on this forum and not to mention due to the unprecedented amount of voter fraud from the democrats in 6 key swing states - trump will for sure be sworn in on january 2oth and breitbart know this full well which is why they should be completely ignored as the disgusting disinformation propagandist's that they are and like i said - that lying slimeball matt boyle deserves one hell of a wallop
trump should not be retweeting anything from breitbart....
Report tinyelf54 December 17, 2020 6:51 AM GMT
and of course matt boyle knows he is iglesias symbolism....its all a big joke isnt it yeah - kournikova still standing there with that evil symbolism for that disgusting jealous 1993 n*** pave smashing my face in - gavirate + dave(ears) + mary(air cooler) + wine + right cheekbone symbolism
kournikova is advocating and laughing at disgusting evil child abuse towards me - she absolutely is 100%
kournikova is nothing more than a pathetic online bully just like laura beccaria or rose wilkinson
and as far as that jealous 1993 n*** pave is concerned well haha after what ive found out now - what an absolutely pathetic piece of jealous slime he was....i hope those hot pokers are being shoved up not too far but just enough haha
Report tinyelf54 December 17, 2020 7:03 AM GMT
and mike graham needs to stop embarrassing himself by continuing to pretend to rub in the shape of that nose WHICH I CUT OFF - 31 MONTHS OF BLOODSHED - mike graham is an embarrassment to himself - his online behaviour in 2020 has been an utter disgrace not only to himself and his family but also to british radio - he's a complete clown who has no clue what he is doing anymore continuing to stand there pathetically trying to rub in that shape to me - is he trying to tell the world he is a n*** ? he's certainly a coward thats for sure
Report tinyelf54 December 17, 2020 7:19 AM GMT
just for the record - i wanna say that i love mary and what happened in 2015 was an accident
Report tinyelf54 December 17, 2020 7:26 AM GMT
all of the leftist mainstream slime including all of the lying slime on cnn will all be put right in their place once this unprecedented amount of voter fraud is completely exposed and either this election will rightfully be awarded to trump or this situation will get kicked into the house of representitives in which case trump will win hands down
Report edy December 17, 2020 2:06 PM GMT
SaMeBe, have you written to nando's about their removal of their video player page?
Report edy December 18, 2020 1:54 AM GMT
Heard Sharapova got engaged.
Report tinyelf54 December 18, 2020 11:17 AM GMT
haha there is one other individual who is not going to get away his very cowardly behaviour which was very obviously directed at me since he knew full i was watching - sebestian gorka - he pretended to absolutely rip into anthony scaramucci's height knowing full well that i'm shorter than scaramucci....
ok now if there is one person on this planet who should be steering well clear of criticising other people's looks in any way - its sebastian gorka - the guy is about as ugly a person as ive ever seen in my life - it looks like someone drew a face on a potato and put it on his shoulders - and a very ugly potato at that....
furthermore gorka knows about the real true symbolism going on with this us election - he knows about the massive crosshaven ritual to do with myself and shane and other characters from crosshaven going on with this election so he should shut his mouth - has gorka ever been copied by the news? haha i doubt it so he should shut his mouth about looks
Report tinyelf54 December 18, 2020 11:22 AM GMT
it was gorka and his cronies in that little control room saying thta scaramucci needs stilts but scaramucci is 5'8 which is not short but these cowards in that control room - none of them have ever been copied by cnn have they? so they should shut their mouths
Report tinyelf54 December 18, 2020 11:33 AM GMT
the fact is that the symbolism for their national election - this us election revolves around me - i'm just gonna tell it like it is - certainly everyone in the political world knows this - it couldn't be anymore obvious and in your face so the idea that that nasty and sinister piece of **** sebastian gorka is gonna sit in some control room on youtube and try to pretend to intimidate me when the symbolism for his own national presidential election revolves around me couldn't be anymore laughable and embarrassing for all the idiots in that control room
Report tinyelf54 December 18, 2020 12:07 PM GMT
kay burley as well knows she is anne symbolism - kay burley knows that she would never have been a presenter on sky news if it wasn't for me - she sits there on sky news every morning like some sort of evil satanic witch with that bright white stripe going across the set - she is also a very unpleasant individual, she's rude to guests who appear on sky - she should not be anywhere near being a sky news presenter but she is because of me because she's anne symbolism and at some point i'm going to really deal with sky maybe in a video like 2015 - sky need to get rid of that needless white bright stripe going across their set in the mornings, they also need to stop deliberately trying to blind their audience with bright white light and they need to get rid of that needless white bright stripe going across the bottom of the screen - if sky do not listen to what i saying right now and if they do not do what i am telling them to do right now then i will make sure i make them pay for their very evil and cruel and sinister actions with their bright white lights and stripes
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 21, 2020 3:30 AM GMT

Dec 17, 2020 -- 8:06AM, edy wrote:

SaMeBe, have you written to nando's about their removal of their video player page?

no

Report SamuelMertensBertens December 21, 2020 3:31 AM GMT
will Australia let British players into their country?
Report Angoose December 21, 2020 1:18 PM GMT
A very good question Scared
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 22, 2020 2:05 PM GMT
Luca Fiorino @FiorinoLuca
·
Dec 21
ALL-TIME MATCH WINS LEADERS

1. Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo 423
2. Paolo Lorenzi 418
3. Go Soeda 398
4. Yen-Hsun Lu 369
5. Carlos Berlocq 350
6. Filippo Volandri 328
7. Rogerio Dutra Silva 323
8. Dudi Sela 321
9. Blaz Kavcic 314
10. Horacio Zeballos 306

#Challenger
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 3:36 PM GMT
testing
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 4:00 PM GMT
now you can quite clearly see that meghan halton on instagram (indexoutofbounds) is an evil n*** - she has deliberately posted a blinding photo knowing my eyes are very sensitive to light, she posted an disgusting anti-me image symbolizing what her uncle did to my face smashing my right in and deliberately plotting to put a huge nose on me just in time for the year 2000 - my germany 1993 breakdown is proof of this....
i'll break it down for everyone again:
the year 1993 had 13 symbolism - 1-99-3 - 13 - i first saw the huge nose forming on me in late 1999 - (666), just before i turned 13 - so i didn't make it to 13 without the huge nose which dave, meghan's uncle was absolutely in on plotting to perpetuate against me
the exact shape of that massive nose is symbolized in the n*** symbol, the damage to my right cheekbone is also symbolized in the n*** symbol which is why these disgusting n*** haltons took me to germany to live there especially in 1993
i was 6 in 1993 for 3 6's - 666
dave knew what he was going to do to my face in 2001 when i would be 14 and the middle full year in which i was living in germany for was 1994 - 1-99-4 - 14
the number 7 is a nose upside down - 1993 was 7 years before 2000
these haltons are also reptilian alien shapeshifters so this ''pre-mockery'' of the penguin nightmare that was to come for me very much looks as if it was racist mockery of humans - specifically me....
these haltons are evil and sick, theyre not human and meghan halton even to this day is posting disgusting anti-me symbolism on her instagram page....
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 4:11 PM GMT
obviously there was nothing i could do about being in the clutches of nasty and disgusting aliens who were obviously so desperate to try to mock my existence, i was kept in the dark about everything, no one ever told anything, ive found all of this out by myself but these jealous reptilians can't mock me now - they made sure they got all of their jealous mockery in very early - i'd like to see one of those haltons come and try to put a penguin nose on me now.... - remember - 31 months of bloodshed is what i went through to cut that nose of - none of those jealous coward **** haltons would be able to put themselves through that
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 4:38 PM GMT
it goes even deeper than just the germany pre-mockery, the belgium 1992 pre-mockery was even worse - dave deliberately brought about a stituation where i stuck a fork in my own eye but if you saw a 5 y o  with a fork in his hand then you obviously would be taking that fork out of his hand not telling the 5 y o to ''open the juice in a certain way''  - bell is 13 in the full reduction cipher and the exact shape of that penguin nose was very blatantly symbolized and visible on the roof of the house in belgium from side and also from the front....

breakdown of the fork in my eye incident in 1992:
(you need a base knowledge of pre-symbolism to properly understand this)
-tinyelf54 - tines in a fork
-my birthday: 24/2/1987 - 1992 - 4 tines in a fork for 24 mockery
-i was 5 - 4 tines in a fork - 54 - tinyelf54
-tiny-el-f.......b-el-gium
-belgium - biwb and as in like bed and breakfast - a fork
-there was pre-mockery for my twitter page going on with bell, the hashtag sign like fork
-of course the shape of the penguin nose to come was symbolized in the letter k
-pre mockery for the 2015 youtube video - the ''or'' - fork

this really does look very sinister indeed....holy ****....
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 4:42 PM GMT
dinner bell - fork

this evidence is obvious....there no doubt about this....i mean what can i say....to find out all of this....at least i'll never see any of those haltons ever again and at least dave has been dead for 13 years which is obviously also a good thing....
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 4:52 PM GMT
i think its fair to say dave was an evil disgusting jealous coward n*** and of course i spit on every part of his grave
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 5:00 PM GMT

Dec 22, 2020 -- 10:00AM, tinyelf54 wrote:

now you can quite clearly see that meghan halton on instagram (indexoutofbounds) is an evil n*** - she has deliberately posted a blinding photo knowing my eyes are very sensitive to light, she posted an disgusting anti-me image symbolizing what her uncle did to my face smashing my right in and deliberately plotting to put a huge nose on me just in time for the year 2000 - my germany 1993 breakdown is proof of this....i'll break it down for everyone again:the year 1993 had 13 symbolism - 1-99-3 - 13 - i first saw the huge nose forming on me in late 1999 - (666), just before i turned 13 - so i didn't make it to 13 without the huge nose which dave, meghan's uncle was absolutely in on plotting to perpetuate against methe exact shape of that massive nose is symbolized in the n*** symbol, the damage to my right cheekbone is also symbolized in the n*** symbol which is why these disgusting n*** haltons took me to germany to live there especially in 1993i was 6 in 1993 for 3 6's - 666dave knew what he was going to do to my face in 2001 when i would be 14 and the middle full year in which i was living in germany for was 1994 - 1-99-4 - 14the number 7 is a nose upside down - 1993 was 7 years before 2000these haltons are also reptilian alien shapeshifters so this ''pre-mockery'' of the penguin nightmare that was to come for me very much looks as if it was racist mockery of humans - specifically me....these haltons are evil and sick, theyre not human and meghan halton even to this day is posting disgusting anti-me symbolism on her instagram page....

the mocking image i was referring to which meghan posted was posted on june 1st - meghan reiterating just what kind of pathetic evil online thug she is....

Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 5:01 PM GMT
none of those jealous haltons will ever be copied by the news thats for sure
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 5:02 PM GMT
fukin scum there are or were - i spit on the lot of them
Report tinyelf54 December 22, 2020 5:06 PM GMT
dave made sure he would be well out of the way by the time i would find out about all of this didn't he....the pathetic piece of slime that he was....
Report edy December 23, 2020 12:18 AM GMT

Dec 21, 2020 -- 7:18AM, Angoose wrote:

A very good question

Especially with the Brits mingling indoors right now at the Battle of the Brits.

Report Angoose December 24, 2020 11:18 AM GMT
Hill you ho, boys; Let her go, boys; Bring her head round, now all together.
Hill you ho, boys; Let her go, boys; Sailing home, home to Mingulay.

What care we though white the Minch is? What care we for wind or weather?
Let her go boys! ev'ry inch is Wearing home, home to Mingulay.

Wives are waiting on the bank, or Looking seaward from the heather; Pull her round boys! and we'll anchor, Ere the sun sets at Mingulay.
Report tinyelf54 December 24, 2020 2:42 PM GMT
what the **** is pam shriver doing with her cover photo on twitter - the shape of that penguin nose clearly being symbolized with a 13 on the racket because this is 2020 - the 2oth anniversary of me being thrown under a bus by illuminati with that those....that cover photo is pretty disgusting and shriver should change it immediately....obviously shriver has decided to turn heel and join forces with tim burton and dr berg but remember - 31 months of bloodshed to cut that nose off which ive proven was deliberately perpetuated against me
so what is shriver trying to say here with this cover photo?  - ''look at me, i hate james to, look how evil i am'' playing to her fellow jealous reptilian buddies - none of you are copied by the fukin news now are you....
Report tinyelf54 December 24, 2020 2:51 PM GMT
and i can always spare a moment or 2 to spit on daves grave haha - i spit on him and i spit on the haltons and i spit on the slime who control the haltons - you slime who control the haltons and jeffords - i know youre reading this - i spit on you, there you go, now get back to going about your daily anti-me duties or organizing the news to keep copying me or whatever obsessed **** you do
Report tinyelf54 December 26, 2020 2:11 AM GMT
Kournikova and churches waited until betfair faked closing the next us pres market to pretend to  rub whatever imaginary idiotic **** in to me....the 2 of them are sad people desperately trying to ''intimidate'' me online....everyone knows betfair will have to pay up once trumps second term is confirmed....
Report tinyelf54 December 26, 2020 11:23 AM GMT
yeah there's no doubt kournikova and churches are 2 embarrassing clowns - cornicovo is an embarrassment to Russia and churches is an embarrassment to spain - 2 idiots who don't deserve me to take anymore notice of them
Report tinyelf54 December 26, 2020 11:49 AM GMT
Whether it's cornikovo and churches or those idiotic hypocrites with their jealous hate groups and desperately pretending to try to talk down to me because they knew couldn't stand up to me intellectually or whether is very jealous, very mentally ill caveman Dave desperately trying to cause me physical and mental harm or whether its some ugly potato headed online thug like gorka desperately trying to insult the fact that I'm tiny or whether it's Mike Graham or Meghan posting evil anti-me images or whether it's my jealous cousins from the jeffords side of the family - rea, jeff, Angelique and trevor with their pathetic secret mockery of me and being disgusting to me....- I'll take you all the **** on and beat you....I already have....none of you are copied by the news now are you or this us election - massive crosshaven ritual going on with this election....
Report edy December 26, 2020 2:06 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/bob_enko/status/1341784454889672706/photo/1

Same will probably be true for my beloved protennislive scoreboard. Cry
Report Angoose December 26, 2020 2:26 PM GMT
To be fair, it was an app that I barely used anymore, flashscore providing a broader range of data.
Report edy December 26, 2020 3:30 PM GMT
It always had the latest order of play updates and court schedules.
Report Angoose December 26, 2020 4:11 PM GMT
Perhaps FOXTENN could step in and rescue the app Devil
Report edy December 26, 2020 5:18 PM GMT
Heard Adobe is to blame for them making Flash Player obsolete.

Mind, the WTA could've developed their own app maybe...
Report Angoose December 26, 2020 6:11 PM GMT
And here was me thinking that Flash was the saviour of the universe Cry
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 26, 2020 11:12 PM GMT
some Germug who was stuck behind a wall isn't gonna get that reference Sad
Report edy December 27, 2020 12:33 AM GMT
Hey, I know He-Man! Cool
Report Angoose December 27, 2020 12:44 PM GMT
Britain's Andy Murray has been awarded a wildcard for February's delayed Australian Open.

It comes two years after he played what he feared would be his final match as a professional in Melbourne.

The five-time runner-up, suffering from chronic hip pain, lost in five sets to Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut in the first round of the 2019 event.

A film paying tribute to his career was shown on the big screen in the Melbourne Arena after the match.

"We welcome Andy back to Melbourne with open arms," tournament director Craig Tiley said.

"His retirement was an emotional moment and seeing him come back, having undergone major surgery and built himself back up to get on to the tour again, will be a highlight of AO 2021."

At 122 in the world, Murray is ranked just too low to gain direct entry into the tournament, which is due to begin on 8 February after a delay because of coronavirus.

The 33-year-old Scot has also accepted a wildcard to compete at the ATP event in Delray Beach, Florida, in the first week of January.

Murray was able to play only seven official matches this year because of a lingering pelvic injury, and the five-month suspension of the tours.

But he looked sharp in this month's Battle of the Brits event, as he beat both British number one Dan Evans and number three Cameron Norrie in straight sets.

Murray has said he remains confident of winning big matches if he can stay fit and healthy, and has been making the most of an extended pre-season.

"I got on this body fat percentage scale thing, and the read-out that I got from that I wasn't happy with it," he told reporters in November.

"I've worked hard to get to this point, but I can do better. I could make sure I'm eating better, I can make sure I'm stronger in the gym.

"It's the length of time a boxer would have to train for a big fight, and you can get yourself in great shape in that time."
Report Angoose December 28, 2020 10:46 AM GMT
Six-time champion Roger Federer will miss the Australian Open for the first time in his career as he continues his recovery from knee surgery.

The 39-year-old Swiss, a 20-time Grand Slam winner, has not played since January because of two operations.

He hoped to return at the delayed Australian Open, which starts on 8 February in Melbourne.

"Roger ran out of time to get himself ready for the rigours of a Grand Slam," said tournament director Craig Tiley.

Federer has played in the Australian Open 21 years in a row, but his agent said missing the tournament was "the best decision for him in the long run".

Federer's most recent last competitive match was a semi-final defeat by eventual champion Novak Djokovic in this year's Australian Open.

In February, Federer had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.

He hoped to return in July, but in June he had another operation that ruled him out for the rest of 2020.

This month Federer said he faced a "tight" race to be fit for the Australian Open, despite the tournament being pushed back three weeks because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 28, 2020 3:30 PM GMT
Alex Corretja gets WC to Barcelona Open.
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 28, 2020 8:46 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/usopen/status/1343655461334249477

so disrespectful to Sabalenka.
Report tinyelf54 December 29, 2020 7:56 AM GMT
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCsiAKRKcgzA_372WbXNBaw

This guy is a very reliable source of truth as far as the official narratives as to what is really going on with the success trump's legal team have actually had in regards to stopping these key swing states from being able to certify Biden as their winner due to unprecedented amounts of fraudulent Democratic ballot votes....turley will direct your retarded asses to a list of reliable conservative news sources which i cannot be bothered to list out myself for you idiots right now....
I'm clearly being ganged up on here by a bunch of online cowards trying to provoke me....I've already very clearly broken down all of the legal points for you idiots as to why betfair will have no choice but to pay up when trumps second term is confirmed....
Report tinyelf54 December 29, 2020 8:01 AM GMT
Wrong thread....
Report Angoose December 29, 2020 12:53 PM GMT
Wrong planet Cry
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 29, 2020 4:08 PM GMT
Caroline Wozniacki @CaroWozniacki
Question? Since the @wta will no longer have an app. Where do people check live scores and tournaments? Also maybe a schedule for 2021?
Report SamuelMertensBertens December 29, 2020 4:09 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/christophclarey/status/1343940183713050624/photo/1
good news for the IW fans.
Report Angoose December 29, 2020 5:53 PM GMT
The Indian Wells tournament, scheduled to take place in California in March 2021, has been postponed over coronavirus concerns, the ATP says.

The tournament, a combined ATP and WTA event which is one of the biggest and most prestigious outside of the Grand Slams, was cancelled in 2020.

An ATP statement said "alternative dates are being assessed" for the event to take place later in the year.

It normally draws more than 400,000 fans each year to Indian Wells.

The Australian Open - the first Grand Slam of the 2021 season - is due to start on 8 February after being pushed back three weeks because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Report Angoose December 30, 2020 3:43 PM GMT
World number one Ashleigh Barty will partner US Open semi-finalist Jennifer Brady in a high-profile women's doubles pairing at the Australian Open.

Australia's Barty, 24, reached the semi-finals in the singles at her home Grand Slam earlier this year.

American Brady, 25, made the last four at the US Open in September.

Britain's Joe Salisbury and American Rajeev Ram will defend their men's doubles title, while Jamie Murray has reunited with partner Bruno Soares.

Scot Murray and Brazil's Soares won the men's doubles at the US Open and Australian Open in 2016 but split in 2019.
Report doridoru December 30, 2020 6:39 PM GMT
Wow its let me log in, just shows the place has died since Grant and I got banned...Edy has bored everyone to death I see, sigh
Report edy January 4, 2021 2:11 PM GMT
My beloved Barbara Bonic is the one player named by ZDF of a broader match fixing scandal during the corona exhibition season for her participation at the UTS. Cry
Report edy January 4, 2021 2:11 PM GMT
https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/sport/tennis-wettbetrug-100.html#xtor=CS5-67
Report Angoose January 4, 2021 4:40 PM GMT
I need to be myself
I can't be no one else
I'm feeling Barbara Bonic
Give me gin and tonic
You can have it all but
How much do you want it?

You make me laugh
Give me your autograph
Can I ride with you in your BMW? Excited
You can sail with me in my yellow submarine Laugh
Report wisewords January 4, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
not Barbara Bonic Cry
Report edy January 5, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
https://www.wtatennis.com/news/1966501/wta-announces-provisional-2021-calendar-into-july

provisional WTA calendar
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 5, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
well done WTA.
Report edy January 5, 2021 5:56 PM GMT
Anning in China while everyone is playing Fed Cup. Mischief

China has quarantine rules. Will be a tournament exclusively to bolster the Chinese rankings if it happens.
Report edy January 5, 2021 5:57 PM GMT
32 main draw spots, 32 Chinese players - something like that.
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 5, 2021 6:04 PM GMT
It's very wrong, but after last year I am not complaining about any tennis tournaments being played.
Report wisewords January 5, 2021 7:35 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2021 -- 11:57AM, edy wrote:

32 main draw spots, 32 Chinese players - something like that.

maybe Carina should make the trip, would be a good place to start her comeback

Report SamuelMertensBertens January 5, 2021 8:38 PM GMT
China is not a safe place for her dog.
Report wisewords January 5, 2021 9:12 PM GMT
She can leave him at home with that comedian guy
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 5, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
Do you know how much she loves her dog?
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
The Australians seem to be wanting to mock me in some sort of way with this idiotic headline about Joe the pigeon but the Australians should be thinking much more along the lines of apologizing to me for the disgusting and vile behaviour towards me from angelique....#Truth
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
Angelique actually named her son Blake as in Jonathan Blake so my jealous cousins are on the same page as those coward slimebag n*** hypocrites but I couldn't care less.... They are all a bunch of jealous slime as far as I'm concerned....
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
Raelene and Jeff are pigs and they are 100% jealous of me
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 2:09 PM GMT
Are gorka and his idiot cronies still seething in that little control room about the fact that the symbolism for their national election totally revolves around me? Haha I may be little and very small but I'm the only person on this planet who can see all of the symbolism of this us election for what it really is....a massive crosshaven ritual....
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 5:21 PM GMT
Illuminati are going to fake a swearing in for Biden who is nothing more than symbolism for the biwb term I made up....illuminati want to royaly screw me over by having Biden swear on the bible-biwb even though they have zero interest in biden....you have to scroll down 8 rows of thumbnails on the cnn YouTube channel to find the first picture of biden....CNN are actually totally obsessed with trump despite verbally bashing him constantly....
This is another blatant screwjob on me by illuminati - they are the lowest form of slime anyone could ever imagine....they are total scum
Report tinyelf54 January 15, 2021 5:42 PM GMT
And illuminati are the reptilians who seem to have some big problem with me....well I've told them to seek out the reptilian Jerry springer to sort out whatever issues they have in their confused minds....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com