Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
speakup
08 Oct 20 19:55
| Topic/replies: 55 | Blogger: speakup's blog
Something that bugs me, Ive never been to RG so dont know the answer....if you watch on HD the clay looks distinctly brown.....goto ultra HD on eurosport and it looks almost red. I assume its a **** brown colour in real life ? Sorry but just want to know......
Pause Switch to Standard View RG clay colour
Show More
Report Coachbuster October 9, 2020 12:28 PM BST
always looks orange to me ...but it's a pretty awful colour i will agree 

alter the tv colour settings on the remote
Report Angoose October 9, 2020 1:40 PM BST
Does it look like this on your TV screen ?

Report nofx October 9, 2020 2:05 PM BST
in these times I have so many things to comment context-wise about that picture I can't choose
Report nofx October 9, 2020 2:05 PM BST
Sad
Report nofx October 9, 2020 2:08 PM BST
remember when clay season was warm & sunny, and Nadal wore shorts that went past his knees
Report Angoose October 9, 2020 4:38 PM BST
One time when I was on a sailing trip in the Canaries,my knees were getting badly burned and I set off to find a solution.

Headed off to a sports shop in San Sebastien which is on the sleepy island of La Gomera, just a 45 minute hour ferry ride on "Fast Freddy" from Los Cristianos in Tenerife, 5 to 6 hours if you sail at 5 to 6 knots.

Anyway, I was struggling to find what I was looking for and asked the shop assistant for some help.
We were struggling to communicate, "shorts, long" combined with hand signals were not getting the job done.

All that changed, however, when I continued with my hand signals and made an addition to my description which now became "shorts, long, Nadal".

"Nadal Excited, Si Senor", she replied, heading off to find exactly what I was looking for, a pair of white shorts with a green stripe that extended well past my knee. Grin

Just the ticket, no more sunburn to my peely wally knee roll Laugh

There is a an additional twist to this tale, but I'll keep that for another day. Mischief
Report nofx October 10, 2020 1:52 PM BST
the fashionable and irresistible-to-the-ladies knee shorts (it's all about that calf with wimmen) got you major laid all summer..?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com