Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mesmerised
27 Sep 20 02:42
| Topic/replies: 28,959 | Blogger: mesmerised's blog
Baring in mind this is conditions rarely seen before in a slam, in this cold, damp, sunless fortnight you’ll never be able to lay Nadal outright with more confidence, he should still be getting through the first 5 mugs but think Thiem should have his number this time, if not definitely Novak. Thiem’s been getting closer and RF’s topspin far less effective with the lower bounce (and ball change from babolat to Wilson/heavier balls + conditions/slower court). Tournaments are never played outdoors in Europe this time of year, temperatures/rainfall/wind usually similar in Paris in May/September however its darker and colder earlier with the forecast looking bleak in Paris next 10 days plus.

Think Novak will beat Thiem in the final.
Rybagoat v Soranagoat R1 , changing of the goatguardSad
Think Halep-Azarenka and Ostapenko-Mugu in the semi's + guten-Rublev / Thiem-Nadal.
Pause Switch to Standard View Lay Nadal the favourite 2.3
Show More
Report Storm Alert September 28, 2020 9:33 AM BST
Nadal is 2.52 at the moment. Might be worth laying later in the comp as difficult to see him not getting to semi's.
Report brassneck September 28, 2020 10:59 PM BST
Nadal would be 1/5 to win but for one reason,The powers that be have introduces a WILSON TENNIS BALL ,it is a ball that slows down the game in general,but i am reliably informed that Mr.Nadal has used this Wilson ball in practise and has trained himself to hit this Wilson Ball faster than the speed of a scud missile on his favourite kind of court.ShockedShockedShockedGrinGrinGrin
Report brassneck September 28, 2020 11:08 PM BST
you will hear about this Wilson ball when the games start,i know feck all about Tennis,but my tennis adviser agent told me this news on the phone last night.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Storm Alert September 29, 2020 2:17 PM BST
Nadal has been very negative about the Wilson ball and the damper court play (apparently) at this time of the year. Thiem and Djokovic might find conditions more suitable than in early June which could make it close between all three this year. I normally just stick £200 on Nadal in this tournament whatever the price but only £20 @ 2.7 this year.
Report mesmerised September 30, 2020 12:26 AM BST
Wilson sponsors Federer, the plot thickens
Report tennisuk October 6, 2020 1:25 AM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com