Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SamuelMertensBertens
31 Aug 20 03:47
| Topic/replies: 13,375 | Blogger: SamuelMertensBertens's blog
is Angelique Kerber at 50. It's been a while since she showed some form, but it's not like she's been floundering for years. As recently as Indian Wells 2019 she made the final there.
She will be fresh after this 6 months long break, she's back with old coach Torben Beltz which will hopefully mean she'll be motivated and have trained hard. With no other woman looking unbeatable, I have her as a dangerous outsider. At her best she's very hard to beat and she's shown in the past she plays her best stuff early on in the season, 2016 and 2018. Unfortunately for her she overplayed at the beginning of 2018 and lost a thriller against Halep, but overplaying should not be a problem here. Courts should suit her, and she can play without any pressure since not much is expected of her.
Pause Switch to Standard View My outside pick for US Open (women's)
Show More
Report n88uk September 1, 2020 1:45 PM BST
Court should suit her. Serve looked more vulnerable than ever though. She was rolling in like 85mph 1st serves, surely someone going to demolish that.

Guess I should post here before plays today, Anisimova @ 65s. Plays no hopers for at least 2 rounds, and will take off at a slam sooner or later.
Report n88uk September 1, 2020 6:35 PM BST
Having said that looks way too bad today to put up a challenge here.
Report stroodle September 1, 2020 7:55 PM BST
Like having an interest in these big tournaments even though I know absolutely nothing about who's the decent players these days, so Ive just had a flutter on Ansimova since n88uk knows his stuff on tennis, hopefully get a good run in tournament. Wise your not to bad on the tennis, who's your selection to possibly do well?
Report wisewords September 1, 2020 8:45 PM BST
Anett Kontaveit
Report stroodle September 1, 2020 9:08 PM BST
Cheers wise, will keep an eye on Anett Kontaveit, Andy making a comeback here 2-2
Report n88uk September 3, 2020 3:33 PM BST
Kerber's section of the draw is pretty great now.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com