Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wisewords
22 Mar 20 21:37
| Topic/replies: 13,567 | Blogger: wisewords's blog
Something happened to the other thread, I can't post in it.

But the show must go on..
Show More
Report edy January 12, 2021 10:24 AM GMT
You can be a massive racist and/or right-winger on twitter as long you are being polite about. The right in the anglosphere are just being massive idiots in who they make their stars.

Where the right celebrated Donald Trump, the left nominated Sleepy Joe Biden.

Where the right makes Alex Jones a superstar, the left likes Dr. Fauci.

The list could go on endlessly. The anglospheric cringe-right needs to stop playing victim and instead have a very, very, very long and hard look at who they idolize and celebrate. The cringe-right has turned the right-wing into a ****g freakshow in the anglosphere.

Make Jacob Rees-Mogg, Rory Stewart or, if you want, Nigel Farage your superstar, but not ****g Alex Jones, man, and then wonder why your stars are being banned from platforms.
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 10:50 AM GMT
I have to dress up for a Google Meet today Sad
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:03 AM GMT
only in the upper body. Can still lounge around in boxers down low.
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:03 AM GMT
It's how we all do Google Meets.
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 11:10 AM GMT
Excited
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 11:11 AM GMT
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7apnn/your****-is-mine-now-hacker-locks-internet-connected-chastity-cage-demands-ransom
oh no
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 11:14 AM GMT
other word for rooster
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:17 AM GMT
Classic Internet of Shit
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 11:26 AM GMT
Lol you lost me at Rory Stewart there Edy, just had the phone call track n trace app as my niece has corona virus and we were only have a wrestle yesterday...can someone go get me some monster munch!!
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 11:26 AM GMT
Someone on here must have got Grant perma banned, he never said anything worse than me, and it let me back on?
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:37 AM GMT
I told you it was Hamlin.
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:37 AM GMT
And Granti is on like his 3rd ban. That's why it's permanent this time around.
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 11:39 AM GMT
what happened to SMBH?
Report nofx January 12, 2021 11:41 AM GMT
you begged betfair to let you back on. just fess up to it
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:42 AM GMT
Hamlin came into this thread one morning to lure Granti into a talk about BLM or something. Tof also joined in. Within that conversation tof said something along the lines of "Do you even know who I am?", not sure on his exact phrasing.

Later that day, nobody had even noticed that tof had been banned (or at least not mentioned it), Hamlin came back into this thread and was all "Guess it doesn't matter now!" while quoting tof's message about about "Do you even know who I am?"

I think that's a pretty clear sign that Hamlin first dragged them into a controversial discussion, got them banned, then monitored their accounts, saw tof was gone and bragged about it. How else, if he hadn't monitored tof's account in anticipation of him getting banned, would he have known before any of the forum regulars that tof had been banned?
Report edy January 12, 2021 11:44 AM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 12:39PM, SamuelMertensBertens wrote:

what happened to SMBH?

According to SMBH:

He got the account from someone else. That someone else made SMBH have a bet at SMBH's expense. The bet lost. He then wanted a chase bet at SMBH's expense. SMBH didn't like that idea. Someone else locked SMBH out of the account.

Report nofx January 12, 2021 11:46 AM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 12:10AM, n88uk wrote:

Is it me or do you not even have the option to login at the top of the forum anymore?

next time you have this forum issue just click on 'create topic', just without title or post body, and it will log you on

Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:05 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 12:41PM, nofx wrote:

you begged betfair to let you back on. just fess up to it

Lol um no, when I noticed I was banned I asked the mods if I was banned and they said yes, and no date if I would be back on...no begging no 2nd request, on here months later and saw the post reply was again lit up, guess some missed me and begged for me back on.

My guess is Edy as he missed the wonderful debate

Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:08 PM GMT
maybe it was really moi. because I wanted to wish you happy exit and enjoy that minus 6% gdp

and thanks for all the fishes :)
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:10 PM GMT
"Where the right celebrated Donald Trump, the left nominated Sleepy Joe Biden."

Ok so the left chose Biden, a 40 year political failure, 8 years with Obooma, what the hell did they achieve esp for the black community? nothing or trump wouldnt have got in!

Also a child sniffing senile old man is that the best the left they can do, well no they have Harris who will be in his place within 12 months, all part of the plan.

A woman who back blm and antifa, again left choices blm and antifa, defund the police? yeah that went well last year with mass riots 30+ murders, democrats cities did defund the police and ended up in terror and murder. What great choices..

...and should I even the list the left uk mps lol...erm Abbott in charge of security and immigration is the biggest joke ever...
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:12 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 1:08PM, nofx wrote:

maybe it was really moi. because I wanted to wish you happy exit and enjoy that minus 6% gdpand thanks for all the fishes :)

Lol still waiting for the mass queues at dover, house price crash, fuel price mass increase, food shortages, massive price increase in shops....um housing booming and none of the above problems even in mass pandemic, LOL REMAINERS SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN STRAIGHT AFTER THE VOTE, THEN DURING THE 4 YEARS, THEN AFTER, NOT HAPPENED!

...and lets not forget the leftist remainers threatning people marching on London, just like the capitol lot.

Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:13 PM GMT
try bringing a ham sandwich from Dover, see how much you like brexit
Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:27 PM GMT
house prices up, same here, because a shortage in affordable housing. because incompetence of gov and their free market. and it's a bubble
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:30 PM GMT
haha always the excuses, MASS CRASH YOU ALL WARNED...5 YEARS AGO! SOME BUBBLE LOL
Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:31 PM GMT
who said this? certainly wasn't edy
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:31 PM GMT
and all this with the "mass pandemic" remainers still failed even with a mass virus at hand, ROFLCOPTERS
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:32 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 1:31PM, nofx wrote:

who said this? certainly wasn't edy

Jo Swinson, David Lammy, Bob Carolgees and all of the other wonderful left/lib "choices"

Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:35 PM GMT
oh, thought you shouting because one of us did
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:39 PM GMT
you probs did but not gonna trawl the last five years of remainer bilge lol
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Amazing how we can survive without the unelected mafia EU, we did pretty well before the 1980s I think you will find without the help of Germany and co Laugh

Bmw and VW need us more than we need them lol
Report nofx January 12, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
you mean before Maggie?
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 2:18 PM GMT
May? Theresa May lol the biggest gift the remainers ever had, if only you had voted for her trash...she was a useless remainer in disguise, appaling waste of time she was
Report nofx January 12, 2021 2:47 PM GMT
what?

Thatcher. who happened to rule for the entirety of the 1980's

you just stated you were doing well before Margaret Thatcher...
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 3:07 PM GMT
we joined the eu late 70s...im saying we did ok without the unelected mafia, I think we won a couple of world wars, ruled the world in music film and everything else aswell, a NO EU MIRACLE
Report edy January 12, 2021 3:32 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 1:10PM, doridoru wrote:

"Where the right celebrated Donald Trump, the left nominated Sleepy Joe Biden."Ok so the left chose Biden, a 40 year political failure, 8 years with Obooma, what the hell did they achieve esp for the black community? nothing or trump wouldnt have got in!Also a child sniffing senile old man is that the best the left they can do, well no they have Harris who will be in his place within 12 months, all part of the plan.A woman who back blm and antifa, again left choices blm and antifa, defund the police? yeah that went well last year with mass riots 30+ murders, democrats cities did defund the police and ended up in terror and murder. What great choices.....and should I even the list the left uk mps lol...erm Abbott in charge of security and immigration is the biggest joke ever...

You still do not get it. It's not about being a failure or success.

It's all about doing whatever you do in a reasonably polite manner. Don't even have to be particularly polite. Just not behave like a total crackpot. Twitter will allow you to do hardcore holocaust denial and nazi propaganda as long as you are somewhat smart about it.

Sadly, the primary gig of the cringe-right is to behave like idiots on purpose and then play the victim.

Report edy January 12, 2021 3:35 PM GMT
Take Steve Voltage from this forum. He's easily the biggest racist nazi on the entire betfair forum. He doesn't get banned though because he's not being a total idiot about it. He is a giant idiot in general because he's a nazi after all, but he knows how to say what he wants to say without being ban-worthy egregious.
Report edy January 12, 2021 3:38 PM GMT
So if you want to claim any victimhood of the cringe-right, come back when the left makes people that behave purposefully egregiously for attention and money their superheroes like the cringe-right does with Trump, with Alex Jones, with Milo etc.

Or when Jacob Rees-Mogg gets banned from twitter. If he gets banned, then, too, you have something to complain about.
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 3:51 PM GMT
ok but hang on " hardcore holocaust denial and nazi propaganda" you think thats what I like or stand for?
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 3:52 PM GMT
Alex Jones and Milo are freaks, Trump was the only world leader to stand up to China and Islam, that gets my support alone
Report edy January 12, 2021 3:53 PM GMT
Did you care about China before Trump told you about them being meanies?
Report edy January 12, 2021 3:54 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 4:51PM, doridoru wrote:

ok but hang on " hardcore holocaust denial and nazi propaganda" you think thats what I like or stand for?

no, didn't say that.

Report edy January 12, 2021 3:54 PM GMT
You are just an average Joe idiot racist that doesn't know how to control his words.
Report edy January 12, 2021 3:59 PM GMT
You know, if Trump hadn't been so pompous and free blabbering about everything, he could've gone down in history as far better than he will end up.

A bit more muted, a bit more toned down while doing the same policies in the end would have done him well.

Sadly, the cringe-right expects blabbering free thinkers these days and he likely wouldn't have become the superstar of the cringe-right if he had proposed the exact same policies, but been a better, more moderated communicator.
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:01 PM GMT
Give the cringe-right a muted Trump with the same policies, but one that talks more like a Mike Pence and they go "meh"

Give the cringe-right Trump being Trump who says all these ridiculous things and they go "MESSIAH!"
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:16 PM GMT

Jan 12, 2021 -- 4:54PM, edy wrote:

You are just an average Joe idiot racist that doesn't know how to control his words.

"idiot racist" I see you still like to fling the slander, typical lefty who uses this to shut down any discussion on things like immigration or Islam.

Like the Reading park mass murder all in the name of Islam, no discussion on Islam as usual by the left media...deleted thread on here when someone simply stated the facts...

Your kind have so much blood on their hands, leftist lawyers, judges etc stopping scum like that been deported and then wring your hands from all the deaths, "you are just an average appeasing lentil soup blood on your hands disgrace"

Report edy January 12, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
Facts aren't slander.
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
Just realised something. How come you are unblocked? You sneaky barsteward. You got yourself banned with the lone purpose of betfair automatically removing you from my blocked list.
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
Or maybe I did some housecleaning and removed you myself in the good knowledge that you'd be gone forever. Don't remember.
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:26 PM GMT
Lol lets just play nice...
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
What actually happened to Aaron, he lived on here with you?
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
Will unblock you if you organise Granti a new forum account.
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:30 PM GMT
You gonna block me again?
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:30 PM GMT
Betfair will know his IP sadly, or someone would grass the legend up straight away if returned
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:33 PM GMT
His SuckMyBallsHamlin account that he used for a bit more than two weeks until ayt locked him out of it is still alive
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
So bf didn't care about no IP in those two weeks, and there are plenty users with well known multi-accounts.
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
haha did he come back on with that, nice one Grant
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
Why is her not here then, we miss you Grant!
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:36 PM GMT
ayt, who had created the account for him, locked him out of it because Granti didn't want to continue financing ayt's betting losses (is what Granti told me)
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
This block sure is taking some time to kick in...
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:38 PM GMT
ok bye again my friend
Report edy January 12, 2021 4:38 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64
Report doridoru January 12, 2021 4:40 PM GMT
How rude
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 12, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
I miss when this thread was very quiet.
Report wisewords January 12, 2021 9:51 PM GMT
I thought you lived for all this lively political debate
Report Angela Rebecchi January 12, 2021 10:20 PM GMT
We must remain open to all views in society wisey, Donna Vekic and Stan the Man style !
Report wisewords January 12, 2021 11:57 PM GMT
Shine Bright like a...
Report edy January 13, 2021 9:44 AM GMT
Even to views that seek to promote satanic rituals with baby kittens?
Report nofx January 13, 2021 11:18 AM GMT
I miss the time when the bigots had the decency/fear to keep their retarded views out of the public sphere and only in their safe spaces with like-minded like in pubs and local football club cafeterias
Report doridoru January 13, 2021 11:51 AM GMT

Jan 13, 2021 -- 12:18PM, nofx wrote:

I miss the time when the bigots had the decency/fear to keep their retarded views out of the public sphere and only in their safe spaces with like-minded like in pubs and local football club cafeterias

Yeah David Lammy and co cant wait for the pubs to open again...

Report Angela Rebecchi January 13, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
1.01            £36,570
1.02            £16,572

Bayern, anyone see what happened? Last second equaliser?
Report Angela Rebecchi January 13, 2021 10:28 PM GMT
Holstein Kiel qualify!
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 3:53 AM GMT
woah, James Harden traded to the Nets.
if only Sir Arrong had placed his bet on the Nets this season instead of 19-20!
Report wisewords January 14, 2021 6:14 AM GMT

Jan 13, 2021 -- 10:42PM, Angela Rebecchi wrote:

Report wisewords January 14, 2021 6:14 AM GMT
DFB Pokal STRONG happened
Report bobweenit January 14, 2021 12:33 PM GMT
ffs Wise I said mustard not ketchup! These dawgs taste bitter as well , think they are riddled with aftertiming...
Report n88uk January 14, 2021 4:21 PM GMT
How on earth is Yastremska allowed to go to Aus too. Surely biggest waste of time ever?
Report n88uk January 14, 2021 4:54 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/jamesgraysport/status/1349754136754069506

Good stuff.
Report edy January 14, 2021 8:10 PM GMT
Lost me twitter account again Plain
Report wisewords January 14, 2021 9:00 PM GMT
Shocked why this time?
Report edy January 14, 2021 9:14 PM GMT
lost the password and access to the used email after a ssd failure
Report edy January 14, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
but I sent them a rant on my original account how I should have never been suspended for posting cat gifs in a group chat, so I'm sure to regain proper functionality on that account soon
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 9:18 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 10:14PM, edy wrote:

lost the password and access to the used email after a ssd failure

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 9:20 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 5:54PM, n88uk wrote:

https://twitter.com/jamesgraysport/status/1349754136754069506Good stuff.

Ben seething.

Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 9:20 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 10:15PM, edy wrote:

but I sent them a rant on my original account how I should have never been suspended for posting cat gifs in a group chat, so I'm sure to regain proper functionality on that account soon

very bannable offence imo.

Report edy January 14, 2021 9:21 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 10:18PM, SamuelMertensBertens wrote:

Jan 14, 2021 -- 10:14PM, edy wrote:lost the password and access to the used email after a ssd failure

not funny

Report edy January 14, 2021 9:23 PM GMT
I wonder if Aaron ratted on me before my first suspension. I was suspended for "spamming". Why would Twitter think that without someone marking my awesome posts as spam?
Report edy January 14, 2021 9:24 PM GMT
I hadn't even tweeted in public at the time, and it's also not like I randomly DM'd folks.
Report n88uk January 14, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
https://www.wtatennis.com/job-opportunities

Should apply for these, especially the UK ones.
Report n88uk January 14, 2021 9:29 PM GMT
Though lol at how over qualified they want for some of them (check out social media director list they want)

"Someone who is comfortable to make decisions in high pressure situations." LOL
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 9:31 PM GMT
It's a very high pressure situation to find a video of the losing player playing a good point when being outclassed.
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 9:32 PM GMT

Jan 14, 2021 -- 10:23PM, edy wrote:

I wonder if Aaron ratted on me before my first suspension. I was suspended for "spamming". Why would Twitter think that without someone marking my awesome posts as spam?

you might be on to something.

Report n88uk January 14, 2021 9:35 PM GMT
The list of qualifications they want for that social media job sounds unreal for what I can't imagine is a highly paid job, and they want like 10+ years experience.
Report edy January 14, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
Does being an avid forum user count as 10 years experience?
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 14, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
for the social media director job:
Uphold WTA Core Values: Be Progressive, Collaborative, Passionate, and show Integrity. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the court, make a difference in the community and create a premier, compelling global sport entertainment experience. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.

WALOFS
Report wisewords January 14, 2021 11:12 PM GMT
you gonna apply caramba?
Report n88uk January 15, 2021 6:02 PM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-55668397

Caramba's mansion on BBC.
Report Angela Rebecchi January 15, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
Incredible industry that.
Report n88uk January 16, 2021 1:24 AM GMT
https://twitter.com/ByMarcMcGowan/status/1350250556401483778

Loads of players, basically all those from America into total quarantine and can't practice for 2 weeks.
Report wisewords January 16, 2021 3:55 AM GMT
The Great Brian Last destroyed Jericho! haha what an amazing rant
Report SamuelMertensBertens January 16, 2021 8:15 AM GMT
My fave Jericho being a mug Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com