Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
08 Jul 19 22:07
| Topic/replies: 12,556 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
Breakthrough win for Muchova today but just a shame in the context of this match that it took more than 3 hours. She definitely has the game to win again but will fatigue play a significant part against Svitolina who had a much more straightforward task in seeing off another injured opponent? I suspect serving well and winning the first set is an absolute must. At around 2/1 I think it is worth the risk. Head to head is 1-0 Svitolina but when one player is established and the other emerging I don't think that sort of result means too much.

Even if she loses it wouldn't surprise me if she is pushing top twenty at the end of the year, hopefully having bagged a first tour win along the way.
Pause Switch to Standard View Muchova v Svitolina
Show More
Report differentdrum July 9, 2019 5:34 PM BST
No doubt that will be a very tough loss. Losing to a (much) less talented player having been a break up in both sets.

I suspect betting losses will be retrieved but it will be hard to get back such a good chance of at least a Wimbledon semi-final. 

A not very interesting last four, three of the old guard (literally in two cases) and a high class ball pusher.
Report wisewords July 9, 2019 5:42 PM BST
Got it wrong again drum? I don't think you're cut out for WTA betting
Report differentdrum July 10, 2019 9:22 AM BST
Who is?

Not too many people on here are actually prepared to do any prediction or analysis. Fair play to the couple who did at the last 16 stage but they got 5/16 correct. At that rate they would be penniless very quickly. Didn't see you popping up and saying they were clueless?

Anyway glad to see I am still rattling your cage. It is hardly surprising with comments like yours that this forum is no more than a little sound bite club.

Keep on fooling yourself.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com