Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trilby22
14 Jul 18 12:57
| Topic/replies: 28,009 | Blogger: trilby22's blog
Hopefully Nad wins the fourth set and the fifth plays out something like Anderson's semi.

Anderson @ 5/1 Shirly worth a sniff?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
trilby22
When: 14 Jul 18 13:01
2-2

Fifth set decider Excited
By:
roggrain
When: 14 Jul 18 17:20
5/1 is crazy. He was supposed to be too tired to play well in the semi yet look what took place. He's had 48 hrs to recover. He's shown a tenacity

and hasn't lost his cool once. Underestimate him at your peril! This match means everything to him. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity

That can cut both ways. He could be a nervous wreck or he could play out of his mind. From what I've seen the latter is more likely.
By:
wisewords
When: 14 Jul 18 17:46
Or he could just outplayed by a superior player over 4 sets of tennis. Novak in 4 sets
By:
stu
When: 14 Jul 18 18:52
A fresh Novak vs knackered Anderson - don't imagine those two sets v Nadal was much more than a warmup today.

Isner could barely walk, Anderson has to play a player that works you on every single point.
By:
stu
When: 14 Jul 18 18:52
Be amazed if he gets a set wise, but possible I suppose.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 14 Jul 18 21:31
Anderson is a mental midget..quick final..even with good conditions for the serve bot.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 14 Jul 18 21:51
Djock is a better returner than Isner, he'll get them back and their coming back faster because of the serve

Anderson is nothing more than a serve bot, once joker starts moving him around the court he wont be able to withstand it and his serves will have 10mph less pace on them by the 2nd set as well imo

Anderson would have a chance if it was a 3rd round match (like a few years back) but not after 2 weeks of torture and the heat of a final
By:
northanlite
When: 15 Jul 18 04:38
Andy Murray got mocked a bit for picking Novak pre QF's. He saw something most of us didn't & he should know
By:
northanlite
When: 15 Jul 18 04:42
i would always favour the great returner v the big server. i think history proves that too.
KA will need to be 75% 1st serve minimum to have a chance. Novak will just look to get it
in play and trust the rest of his game from there.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com