Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cricketnut2
26 Jun 18 23:00
| Topic/replies: 3,988 | Blogger: cricketnut2's blog
Karl Edmund should win this one, as Murray was practicing today, but was struggling with the injury, so at around 2.7 Edmund is well worth a bet, that is if Andy decides to play the game, I expect he will, as its a nice all British clash on Centre Court. However I think we can forget Wimbledon for Andy Murray this year.
Pause Switch to Standard View Andy Murray v Karl Edmund
Show More
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 12:50 PM BST
I have not read anywhere else Murray was struggling in practise. if he is struggling he surly won't play
Report winningthought June 27, 2018 1:05 PM BST
I hope Andy doesn't play Wimbledon, he's had his day and we should be looking towards the future. His place should become a WC and have the likes of the talented Lloyd Glasspool or Marcus Willis have their day out at Wimbledon.
Report GRANTCKING June 27, 2018 1:40 PM BST
murray will win this easy 2-0 imo, he dispatched of stan no probs who has just as big a serve as noel
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 2:33 PM BST
On any other surface would think Edmund would win right now but on grass Murray can slice & dice & take
his time away from that sledgehammer forehand. Edmund will need to have a top serving day cos he will
struggle to get into any rhythm.
Report willie the milk June 27, 2018 2:46 PM BST
Can we watch it anywhere?
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 2:48 PM BST
Amazon Prime if you have it. Or sign up for the 30 day trial......... but don't forget to cancel in time
Report willie the milk June 27, 2018 2:49 PM BST
Don't have it but thanks anyway northanlite
Report willie the milk June 27, 2018 2:49 PM BST
Modbro?
Report Platini June 27, 2018 3:58 PM BST
should be very close.

therefore 6/4 on Edmund is value.
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 7:38 PM BST
that is a big win for Kyle regardless of the injury comeback. Murray will always be tricky
on grass so to get it done in straight sets is a serious result.
nobody knows what sort of shape AM is really in but i thought he might be too tricky for KE today.
Report wisewords June 27, 2018 7:51 PM BST
good thread cricketnut.
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 10:22 PM BST
murray has nothing to prove right now. if he wins a few games post wimbledon we will get an idea.
that is still a decent win for KE tho. even a half fit murray is a tough prospect on grass
Report wisewords June 27, 2018 10:29 PM BST
I'm worried about Murray's hip tbh. Nothing has really changed since we saw him last year
Report northanlite June 27, 2018 10:48 PM BST
seems to be moving ok. only he knows. novak has taken a good while to get back to anything like
his best & murray's surgery was way more intrusive. even if he is ok we are unlikely to see it this year
Report GRANTCKING June 28, 2018 12:33 AM BST
Laugh just saw the score, well I got this one totally wrong
Report northanlite June 28, 2018 9:46 AM BST
i thought murray might have a wee bit too much court craft for him but Edmund has really
progressed beyond where i think most people thought he would be now.
murray won't be taking him out to his training camp again Mischief
Report northanlite June 28, 2018 7:12 PM BST
Edmund fell apart like a cheap suit. or is he saving himself?
Report SabineIsGOAT June 28, 2018 7:15 PM BST
He's just not very good on grass
Report northanlite June 28, 2018 9:05 PM BST
you have to wonder if it was the plan. a couple of rounds & get set for wimbledon? it's a bit like the paris
masters before the atp finals, in most years none of them want to be there on the weekend.
Report mafeking June 29, 2018 1:36 PM BST
surely he can't afford to be picky about what he wins at this stage of his career?  hasn't won a title yet and was a golden opportunity in such a weak field. beating murray then losing to a journeyman not a good sign really
Report northanlite June 29, 2018 6:00 PM BST
dunno man but he's top 20 now & had no points to defend. i'm not claiming that was the plan
but would you want to be playing into the weekend with hopes of getting to week 2 at SW19?
Don't think grass is his surface though. He can have good days on clay tho
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com