Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
18 Jun 18 17:08
| Topic/replies: 12,578 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
What a ridiculous outburst that was yesterday. It's about time proper fines were handed out or better still tournament bans. Whether the ball was in or out the umpire is there to officiate. Konta just succeeded in making a complete fool of herself.

Despite her success I don't think the crowds have ever really taken to her very mechanical style and I wouldn't have thought disrespecting officials is going to gain her any more friends.
Pause Switch to Standard View Has Konta Lost The Plot?
Show More
Report wisewords June 18, 2018 6:34 PM BST
Konta did indeed lose the plot yesterday
Report wisewords June 18, 2018 6:35 PM BST
"busting our chops"
Report mesmerised June 18, 2018 9:44 PM BST
I thought she was quite reserved and had the intelligence not to make a fool of herself like that but she completely lost her mind, it's not like it was the Wimbledon final, it was just a Premier event in Nottingham, tells me she hasn't got the composure to handle big moments if she reacts like that in a small event, signs were there though, lost a rag a bit v Pera complaining over and over with the wind few months ago.

busting out chops lol, if you're going to go crazy at least swear properly, a very middle class wobbler.
Report GRANTCKING June 19, 2018 12:27 AM BST
Laugh just watched this now, one of the funniest things ive seen on a tennis court for sure! BUSTING OUR CHOPS
Report GRANTCKING June 19, 2018 12:28 AM BST
Grin the most polite mental breakdown in history
Report stu June 19, 2018 10:08 AM BST
Agree, though also think some of the media (especially broadcast) and fans have lost their minds too following this so-called brit around as if anyone gives a sh1t!? Plain
Report stu June 19, 2018 10:09 AM BST
I care about her as much as I care about any random woman winning a tennis game, which is basically 0, yet to some you'd think she was Andy Murray worthy, which I find mad.
Report caramba June 19, 2018 10:37 AM BST
Laugh at the guy in the green cap in all of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=hsU4g6DYOTk
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com