Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
surprised
01 Jul 17 17:43
| Topic/replies: 36 | Blogger: surprised's blog
As for displaying names of tennis player I would very appreciate, if Betfair could finally start to display it strictly following the alphabet, but starting ALWAYS with player's SURNAME !!! What a rubbisg is this ? If I for example try to find Bellucci, logically, I go to "B ". But a mistake...I must go down to "T", as the person, typing the names at Betfair, types it according "how he have slept previous night", likes "Th" (abbrev. for Bellucci's first name) here. Plenty of other examples. Are you looking for Johnson ? Well, it is under "J", or no ? Again wrong. You must remember, that Johnson is Steve, so "logically"go to "S".
No chance to find Haase, you must go to "R". And many, many more...Betfair, please, finally start ordering according player's SURNAMES !

Anybody else who noticed that "rubbish", too ?
Please, try to add your comment, if it makes you nervous, too. Thank you.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
Platini
When: 01 Jul 17 17:46
I've long thought the same. It's schoolboy user design Crazy
By:
caramba
When: 01 Jul 17 17:51
I'm signing this petition.
By:
The Kitten
When: 01 Jul 17 19:53
I'm sh|tting myself over this issue.
By:
;[p
When: 01 Jul 17 20:18
li na
By:
wisewords
When: 01 Jul 17 21:56
su-wei hsieh
By:
;[p
When: 01 Jul 17 22:44
tai son kwiatkowski
By:
;[p
When: 01 Jul 17 22:44
thai son kwiatkowski
By:
Platini
When: 02 Jul 17 15:24
will I am ?
By:
mesmerised
When: 02 Jul 17 23:32
They also need to pack in this nonsense of listing tournaments in order of the Sponsors name, I want to see Halle, not Gerry Webber open etc. Makes it easier to find as nobody gives a monkeys what the sponsor is and more to the point, nobody calls the tournament by it's name, unless they obliged too but I would guess not.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com