Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 409 comments are related to the topic:
Victoria 'Sexy' Azarenka - Sloan 'Serena Lite' Stephens

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 11 of 11  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 409
By:
deadbrain59
When: 24 Jan 13 11:23
shes well liked.GrinGrinLaughLaugh
By:
dlarssonf
When: 24 Jan 13 11:39
Srichaphan or Ancic?     24 Jan 13 11:18 
But probably quite typical of someone from Belarus.

You talk utter c rap
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 24 Jan 13 11:55
Get over the chip on your shoulder, it has gone stale by now.
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 24 Jan 13 11:56
I suggest Azarenka takes heed of her own words..

‘You cannot cheat and be a hero at the end of the day.'

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx
By:
dlarssonf
When: 24 Jan 13 12:10
I have no chip on my shoulder, you just make sweeping comments which are utter nonsense
By:
edy
When: 24 Jan 13 16:07

Jan 24, 2013 -- 11:18AM, Srichaphan or Ancic? wrote:

But probably quite typical of someone from Belarus.

I watched Braveheart, starring my favourite actor of all time Mel Gibson, the other day and I gotta say those Scots are one heck of an unwashed and vile bunch.

Long hair on guys is awesome and super sexy, but please not like that. Use some freaking conditioner or at the very least a brush. Even nowadays you see that way too often. If you grow your hair out as a guy, please take care of it.

But back to Braveheart: How come the other Scots followed him and accepted him as on of their leaders? Being called Wallace, and not McWallace, he was clearly someone of Welsh descent (I looked this up on Wikipedia) instead of being a proper Scot.

There must be a good reason for a well respected video game like "Red Dead Redemption" containing the quote "My pa always told me to never trust a Welshman, and he got his throat slit by one, so he should know."

As for Azarenka: Players should be allowed to call the trainer at any time, but if the trainer diagnoses that it's not something that will kill the player within the next few points the umpire and trainer should have the discretion to make the player wait until it's his turn to serve.

I do actually think they have that discretion (or at least had it at one point in ATP tournaments), that right is just not exercised very often (would you exercise it as a trainer/umpire against the people who run the show or would you simply get on with it and treat the player?). Still, Lu was once denied a medical timeout before Hewitt was about to serve.

By:
nofx
When: 25 Jan 13 03:41
SOA SEETHING LaughLaugh  wtf it has to do with womens tennis anyway? Crazy
By:
;[p
When: 25 Jan 13 12:11
And as for that on-court interview? Azarenka maintains that she misunderstood the line of questioning. The world No.1 believed she was being asked about her difficulties closing out the match, not about her health.

“All the nerves that I was talking about, what was misunderstood, I was talking about I never felt that way in my life. I couldn’t understand what was going on … I just couldn’t fully breathe. It was hurting every time I breathed and it was really freaking me out.

“I cannot really change what has gone on in that particular situation and the other thing what I said, I keep going back and look[ing] at the footage because I had to understand myself what I did wrong to kind of see your side of things and to understand what you thought, which is fair enough.”

To set the record straight, at 4-2 Azarenka started to feel discomfort due to a blocked rib. At 5-3 she was experiencing breathing difficulties, which is when she called the trainer onto court. She did not ask to leave the court – she was asked to by the doctor so the problem could be assessed and only one medical time-out was taken.

“I think I can understand the situation but I feel also that when I explain the situation it’s not really fair for people to be like that,” she said. “Everybody can make a mistake or misunderstanding.”

Azarenka has not had a chance to speak to the other player involved, Stephens, but she plans to get in contact with her.

“I haven’t spoken to her after that but I am going to send her a message. I don’t feel that she took it the bad way because she was really nice in her press conference and we are great between us.

“It’s not going to cause any problems because it was not intentional and she didn’t take it personal and so that’s great from her. I think she’s a terrific girl and I’m definitely going to send her a message just to make sure that we are OK, but I know we are fine.”“It was a big misunderstanding. It was bad timing, it was probably my fault as I said before and I would never do something against or towards the other player, especially somebody like Sloane,” she said.

“I’ve known her since she was 16 years old, we’ve practised a couple of times together and I admire her and really like her as a girl.

cheat and liar. 
she know radwa since 12 and that didnt stopped her to" do something" as faking injury in crucial moment when lost momentum

her explanations are pathetic
By:
;[p
When: 25 Jan 13 12:12
It was a big misunderstanding. It was bad timing, it was probably my fault as I said before and I would never do something against or towards the other player, especially somebody like Sloane,” she said.

“I’ve known her since she was 16 years old, we’ve practised a couple of times together and I admire her and really like her as a girl.

cheat and liar. 
she know radwa since 12 and that didnt stopped her to" do something" as faking injury in crucial moment when lost momentum

her explanations are pathetic
By:
n88uk
When: 25 Jan 13 14:45
Vika can beat Rad on 1 leg.
Page 11 of 11  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML