Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wooky
03 Nov 12 11:25
| Topic/replies: 2,386 | Blogger: wooky's blog
perfect match to avoid but so tempting to bet on. Do you jump on the Jano bandwagon or is it too late? or go for simon who was clutch against berdo?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 177
By:
Tricktickler
When: 03 Nov 12 11:27
No chance for Janowicz. Fatigue, lack of experience, crowd - should be enough.

Simon 10/10.
By:
easyodds_eu
When: 03 Nov 12 11:46
disagree totally
By:
BBC12
When: 03 Nov 12 11:55
agree with tricktickller. janowicz said he is exhausted.
By:
easyodds_eu
When: 03 Nov 12 12:07
;-) lets see.
By:
seahawk
When: 03 Nov 12 12:13
It won't be easy , but I think Simon is going to take it .
Simon , 3 matches in 5 days .

Janowicz , 6 matches in 7 days .

Simon is a crafty player with a great backhand .

In my opinion , Janowicz will go bananas with Simon's game .

I backed Simon in the outright , small bet , but at 210 .

Go Simon Go !!!
By:
prele_
When: 03 Nov 12 12:34
If Simon could handle Berdych he sure can handle a tired Janowicz, my guess
By:
suxor
When: 03 Nov 12 12:46
Janowicz has much better service, and Berdych could have won but he was already in London
By:
Supernando2010
When: 03 Nov 12 12:54
terrible, terrible fatique for Janowicz...i read that he is hardly alive at the moment

he was warming up in the first set yesterday and just as he started playing serious the match was over before it had even started for real..

no chance for JJ, please keep backing Simon guys, he wins this one 2-0!
By:
;[p
When: 03 Nov 12 12:55
janowicz is 21 so tiredness there come and go quickly, but he was slightly ill during whole week, eating pills etc
simon has own problems as always and for birdman he was rested but his fitness is always questionable nad big ? mark, especially with his chronic back problems

simon is not bad against huge serves but not great either rather 50-50, simon is great in smart rallies but with jerzy serve and simon weak one there can be less and he may be on back foot more than we expect
court suits simon game but,janovicz did quite well as well here
semifinal at masters event can get to jj head easily and crowd cheering bellowed master of muggishness but jerzy is crazy as fck and so far looks like under pressure he is like duck in the water(maybe because of illness and those pills)
simon as afavourite is a no no ,as always and janovicz clearly can get under anybody skin with his consistency ,simon there is thew no1 to fold down if he will not win mental battle there on the court
janovicz looks like starting slow in previous matches so maybe better price come tolay simon early but simon is such a mug that he can lose serve easily early so strategy here is not yet htere for me

this will be real fun to watch hehe i like this mugger but hope today he will show whole palette of choketiery  and lose eventually to my young man
By:
;[p
When: 03 Nov 12 12:59
hehehe  nando u cracked me upExcitedLaugh
By:
Marin1977
When: 03 Nov 12 13:19

Nov 3, 2012 -- 12:55PM, ;[p wrote:

janowicz is 21 so tiredness there come and go quickly, but he was slightly ill during whole week, eating pills etcsimon has own problems as always and for birdman he was rested but his fitness is always questionable nad big ? mark, especially with his chronic back problems simon is not bad against huge serves but not great either rather 50-50, simon is great in smart rallies but with jerzy serve and simon weak one there can be less and he may be on back foot more than we expectcourt suits simon game but,janovicz did quite well as well heresemifinal at masters event can get to jj head easily and crowd cheering bellowed master of muggishness but jerzy is crazy as fck and so far looks like under pressure he is like duck in the water(maybe because of illness and those pills)simon as afavourite is a no no ,as always and janovicz clearly can get under anybody skin with his consistency ,simon there is thew no1 to fold down if he will not win mental battle there on the courtjanovicz looks like starting slow in previous matches so maybe better price come tolay simon early but simon is such a mug that he can lose serve easily early so strategy here is not yet htere for methis will be real fun to watch hehe i like this mugger but hope today he will show whole palette of choketiery  and lose eventually to my young man

TL; DR

By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 14:45
I think Simon will deal far better with Janowicz's serve than most other players.
By:
thepunter
When: 03 Nov 12 14:51
Simon all the way. no way JJ takes another 3 setter, and thats what he would need today to beat Simon. But expect some trading opportunities.
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 14:51
0-0 1.62
2-1 1.65
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 14:57
0-30 and Janowicz is favourite. Laugh
By:
thepunter
When: 03 Nov 12 14:57
Early brainfart Laugh
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 14:59
They should test this guy after the tournament, for sure.
By:
easyodds_eu
told yaGrinGrinGrin
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
told who what?
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 15:00
Market has more than reversed, which is just crazy.
By:
jackhulk
When: 03 Nov 12 15:01
Great start! HATE Simon and hope he gets smashed! Such a boring player, ALWAYS plays it safe just hoping opponent will make the mistake.
By:
doridoru
When: 03 Nov 12 15:02
FUTURE TOP 10 HERE...
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 15:02
Why, after five games, is he already sweating profusely?
By:
Publo
When: 03 Nov 12 15:03
Janowicz is poor, it's just Simon tanking because he already lost the chance for London!
By:
easyodds_eu

Nov 3, 2012 -- 2:59PM, Srichaphan or Ancic? wrote:

told who what?

Tricktickler • November 3, 2012 10:27 AM GMT
No chance for Janowicz. Fatigue, lack of experience, crowd - should be enough.

Simon 10/10.
Report• Quote • Block User easyodds_eu • November 3, 2012 10:46 AM GMT
disagree totally

By:
prele_
What if they would find out he was doped, what would happen to all his bets? Would they just keep it or cancel all his bets?
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 15:04
they wouldnt cancel them.
By:
suxor
When: 03 Nov 12 15:04
i see lot of mad Simon backers...
By:
prele_
When: 03 Nov 12 15:05
backed him with 150 @ 2.42 at 2-2, now he is 1.43, crazy
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 15:06
All he does is hit big serves and attack them ball as hard as he can. That does not say top ten. That says a career full of elbow and shoulder injuries.
By:
prele_
When: 03 Nov 12 15:06
lol^
By:
caramba
When: 03 Nov 12 15:07
simon wins this now. was losing because of the lights.
By:
jackhulk
When: 03 Nov 12 15:09

Nov 3, 2012 -- 3:06PM, Srichaphan or Ancic? wrote:

All he does is hit big serves and attack them ball as hard as he can. That does not say top ten. That says a career full of elbow and shoulder injuries.

Nah, you could say that about the rest of the serve bots, but he clearly has more than that. I cannot stand serve bots, but this guy I like.

By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 03 Nov 12 15:09
they dont hit everything for winners though.
By:
Igorus
When: 03 Nov 12 15:10
If it's a winner, it's not a bad shot.
By:
jackhulk
But if he is getting those winners, where's the problem?
By:
doridoru
Um Schizo he has great drop shots aswell, he mixes it up much better than some of the boring top 10s at the mo!
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
attempted winners
By:
nofx

Nov 3, 2012 -- 3:07PM, caramba wrote:

simon wins this now. was losing because of the lights.

Finally someone says something about that ludicrousy, clearly all the big guns gone out because of it

Page 1 of 5  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com