Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 72
By:
;[p
When: 15 May 12 23:11
petr cech
15 May 12 22:24
| Topic/replies: 13,259 | Blogger: petr cech's blog
many tennis players have their "thing" but it's usually just one thing (Roddick shirt pull, Bartoli shadow swinging) but Nadull has many:

- water bottles
- clean the baseline (on clay) before each point
- butt pick
- push hair behind left ear, touch nose, hair behind right ear, nose, then left ear again before each serve (YES he repeats the whole thing for a 2nd serve!!)

And at he start of the match he also refuses to leave his seat first when the umpire calls time.  Fed actually messed with him once by staying seated for a good 20 seconds after the ump called time. Nadull stared over in his direction for a few more seconds before finally getting up Laugh

rafa also avoiding stepping the lines when going back to chair after game(and the line between umpire and the net{sometimes there is a cord connecting net sensor with ump chair so he intialy doesnt want to step on it})

looks funny when you watching courtside,bumpicking is unbearable but for few games only(if you right behind him)

Grin
By:
Jason Bourne
When: 16 May 12 00:19
OCD Laugh Love it. Poor Rafito the misunderstood little waif, never his fault.
By:
Mike-lfc
When: 16 May 12 00:36

May 15, 2012 -- 5:11PM, ;[p wrote:

petr cech15 May 12 22:24Joined:23 Jun 06| Topic/replies: 13,259 | Blogger: petr cech's blogmany tennis players have their "thing" but it's usually just one thing (Roddick shirt pull, Bartoli shadow swinging) but Nadull has many:- water bottles- clean the baseline (on clay) before each point- butt pick- push hair behind left ear, touch nose, hair behind right ear, nose, then left ear again before each serve (YES he repeats the whole thing for a 2nd serve!!)And at he start of the match he also refuses to leave his seat first when the umpire calls time.  Fed actually messed with him once by staying seated for a good 20 seconds after the ump called time. Nadull stared over in his direction for a few more seconds before finally getting up Laughrafa also avoiding stepping the lines when going back to chair after game(and the line between umpire and the net{sometimes there is a cord connecting net sensor with ump chair so he intialy doesnt want to step on it})looks funny when you watching courtside,bumpicking is unbearable but for few games only(if you right behind him)

I'm gonna be looking for all that next game he plays Laugh

By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 16 May 12 00:39
Has he said he suffers from it? If not, then you can't guess these things because it could just be superstitious obsessions without compulsions. People mock this illness a lot, but it can become very severe to the extent that they can't do anything, or go out, or even talk to other people. Usually people will be concerned about their safety and or their hygiene - neither of which Nadal has exemplified. If he had, he may refuse to play on particular days, or not want to touch the tennis balls when they have been in the opponent's pockets, possibly wouldnt want to use the same towel twice, and would never leave a half eaten banana on the chair next to him. Maybe someone will ask him why he does the water bottle thing sometime - if it is to do with him winning, then that is not the same thing as if he said that it is because it protects him from harm. When did he freeze? Was it because he noticed he hadn't put his water bottles in line, or had not scratched his bum? If so, maybe that was an induced anxiety effect, but it seems unlikely.
By:
;[p
When: 16 May 12 00:40
heh this is a cert watch out for a little steps before big step over the line Laugh
hilarious

im raf fan btw Excited
By:
Mike-lfc
When: 16 May 12 00:41

May 15, 2012 -- 6:40PM, ;[p wrote:

heh this is a cert watch out for a little steps before big step over the line hilariousim raf fan btw

I will.

By:
yyyy
When: 16 May 12 02:12
- butt pick
- push hair behind left ear, touch nose,

------------

the order is BIG different:

he picks his butt, then touches his nose (=smells it!).

And i see nothing wrong with that. The only way to learn how you're doing behind is to touch it by your fingers, and then smell it!Laugh
By:
coast
When: 16 May 12 06:23
I must make the point that i wasn't in any form mocking Rafa and realise OCD can ruin a persons life
By:
CASHINVEST
When: 16 May 12 08:52
Sharapova is obsessed rubbing
By:
asdasf
When: 16 May 12 09:00
if odds are beyond you, it's easy...lay
By:
asdasf
When: 16 May 12 09:00
and become rich!
By:
Srichaphan or Ancic?
When: 16 May 12 09:38
I know you weren't coast, but others do.
By:
kiwipirate
When: 16 May 12 09:55
I like to see one single incident before serve during a match where
Rafa, AS YOU SAY, is bumpicking.

Please feel free to use a magnifzing glass.

I am sure that you gonna change your opinion unless you are blind
By:
mozzy5
When: 16 May 12 09:58

May 15, 2012 -- 4:20PM, edy wrote:

Gulbis is obsessed with getting himself hookers in Stockholm.

HAHA!

By:
YOMOMMA
When: 16 May 12 11:07
u all suffer from gambling ocd, and tennis forum ocd.
By:
coast
When: 16 May 12 14:08
I did mean this as a serious post and yes i know i can lay Rafa but its not my way ! i like the sport and would end up ill wishing
By:
coast
I did mean this as a serious post and yes i know i can lay Rafa but its not my way ! i like the sport and would end up ill wishing
By:
coast
By:
coast
By:
coast
I did mean this as a serious post and yes i know i can lay Rafa but its not my way ! i like the sport and would end up ill wishing Cool
By:
coast
I did mean this as a serious post and yes i know i can lay Rafa but its not my way ! i like the sport and would end up ill wishing Cool
By:
Java
When: 16 May 12 14:16
"Bartoli shadow swinging"  This tilts me so much.
By:
annibal
When: 16 May 12 14:16
same post 6 times, you shoulded go in my place to sanatorium lol
By:
annibal
When: 16 May 12 14:19
i'm Portugues. #should have gonne ... is that right? lol
By:
jermaine defonebox
When: 16 May 12 17:18
Good Fred
I think a lot of the players have seen what the joker etc were doin to put him off his stride and the OCD has gone from something designed to get under opponents skin is now getting under his own
I reckon someone should kick his water bottles across the court and throw him a tube of anusol
Out of the top ten this time next year
By:
;[p
When: 16 May 12 18:37
hehe towel under the bag ideally squared
By:
Platini
When: 06 Jun 12 20:37
What about Shara's shrieks on every point?  Don't tell me that's not OCD.
By:
ronaldingo
When: 06 Jun 12 22:24
lmao
none of these idiosyncrasies of nadal anywhere near as bad as the rabid compulsive inability of dud cheque and peter bore to judge players on their merits.
OCD obsessive compulsive dribblers...
By:
worldcitizen
When: 06 Jun 12 23:13
Is there a doctor in the house ?
By:
StRaphael
When: 07 Jun 12 00:23
OCD, the perfect excuse for giving signals to betting professionals what you intend to do the next couple of games.

Hasn´t anyone found a pattern in his bottlepositioning, the order in which he takes a sip from them and the volume left in each bottle??

I´m sure SOMEONE hasDevil
By:
traderboy
When: 07 Jun 12 01:31
I must say i've noticed Rafa seems to be getting worse. Couple of weeks ago caught him line up the bottles and walk away and come back TWICE to adjust them slightly while the other guy was at base line waiting to serve. It was beyond his usual obsession with it. Wouldn't make me lay him here though..
By:
T20man
When: 07 Jun 12 05:20
Rafa also suffers from another condition called IKEOC (I kill everyone on clay)....Grin.
By:
dlarssonf
When: 07 Jun 12 07:50
jermaine defonebox     16 May 12 17:18 
Good Fred
I think a lot of the players have seen what the joker etc were doin to put him off his stride and the OCD has gone from something designed to get under opponents skin is now getting under his own
I reckon someone should kick his water bottles across the court and throw him a tube of anusol
Out of the top ten this time next year

Shocked
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics