Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
edy
17 Feb 12 15:05
| Topic/replies: 245,536 | Blogger: edy's blog
because he thinks it is not masterful betting/tipping if the highest backing price the tipper got while the match was played was more than 10 ticks lower than the price he told his followers to lay.

Still, well done to Swebih for turning in a profit under those circumstances.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 143
By:
jjjjj
When: 17 Feb 12 15:08
swebih is the best tippster on here. no doubt about that.
beyond that he can make you cry if you meet him in real life. a true force on and off the keyboard.
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 15:13
it was exactly 16 ticks lower btw
By:
realhalford
When: 17 Feb 12 15:47
Well, getting to know yourself is one of the best things you can do ...
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 15:56
Actually the thread title was chosen by someone else, I was just strictly following orders because I had lost some kind of bet.

You're right though, self-reflection is the first step towards becoming a better person.
By:
Tgkaplan1970
When: 17 Feb 12 15:59
well done edy
you are a honest person if you reckon you are a giant MUG

bravo edy

now you are my new friend
By:
leefee
When: 17 Feb 12 16:15
poor sod Laugh
By:
hollywood85
When: 17 Feb 12 16:23
edy... Murphy? Laugh
By:
swebih
When: 17 Feb 12 19:28
That was very strong edy !

Does it means that i can cal you mug in the future?

Be sure that not every lay of the day means that i am putting my house on it,ok?

My first lay came at 1,67 as according to print screen.It wasn't my last.

Pinnacle 1,73---->1,68 was Warning and the things that Bandy was that low should be something wrong.

Any was Betfair give us big opportunity.

GL
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 19:53
Whether it means you're putting your house on it or not does not really matter. Nor does you personally winning on it. I would say the majority of the forum would agree with me that "lay of the day/night" does imply that you think the player has a very very good chance of trading considerably higher.

I just think it is classless and you're literally pissing on (making fun of) your followers if you post a tip that does never trade above the laying price during the match and then you tell everybody how green you are.

How do you think the followers, of whom most probably expected Nalbandian to trade well above 1.67, felt when they saw you posting how green you were despite the way the match turned out?

Part of tipping is to have the courage and spine to admit when it went wrong. Do I really have to remind you of the last time you had a bit of a winning streak for ~2 weeks? You started boasting around without knowing your place, already talking about giving tips away for free as if you'd be good enough to start selling them soon.

You ended up opening your own thread dedicated to all your tips to show to the world how awesome you are. It started like this

I will continue with free tip.

If you are intrested to have tip of the day for free?

(after this you gave your twitter and stuff)

That thread had it's high here:

swebih • July 17, 2011 1:24 PM BST
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez -Patricia Mayr-Achleitner 6:0 7:5

281+77=+358 Unit

noovae1 • July 17, 2011 1:39 PM BST
You don't pay commission? [smiley:crazy]

swebih • July 17, 2011 1:43 PM BST
Not at the moment,after every 1000 made I will take 5% commission.It will be easier to follow.

(+358 was the highest you ever got)

Ended after some posting every now and again like this without you having the backbone to update your last balance yourself (to be fair you had started paying 5% commission on wins by then)

swebih • October 22, 2011 9:45 AM BST
Match: Jarkko Nieminen v James Blake - If Stockholm Open

100 Unit on Blake odds 1,70

Layton_Knewit • October 23, 2011 12:40 AM BST
^...Bank:-814,60

(+358 was the highest you ever got)

Ended after some posting every now and again like this without you having the backbone to update your last balance yourself (to be fair you had started paying 5% commission on wins by then)

swebih • October 22, 2011 9:45 AM BST
Match: Jarkko Nieminen v James Blake - If Stockholm Open

100 Unit on Blake odds 1,70

Layton_Knewit • October 23, 2011 12:40 AM BST
^...Bank:-814,60

So am I allowed to call you a mug too?

By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 19:53
"So am I allowed to call you a mug too? "   was not meant to be part of that quote...
By:
Tgkaplan1970
When: 17 Feb 12 19:55
Shocked
mug thread
By:
dlarssonf
When: 17 Feb 12 19:58
dear oh dear
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 19:58
no idea why it submitted that last part twice. I certainly didn't type or copy&paste it twice
By:
aaronh
When: 17 Feb 12 20:01
darlo broke this thread
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 20:09
I'm afraid I did. I don't know how exactly I did, but I did. Standard view is not affected though.
By:
swebih
When: 17 Feb 12 20:18
edy,what is your main point?

dono understand,you must have lot of time,i havent,sorry

i quit here,you are mug and this tread is enough to everyone to understand

i gues you dont have kids,no?

thats why you have lot of time to mugish gestapo bull schit

why i quit is that i dont have time,i also havent motivation cause people like you

good tip=zero text

bad tip= childish provocation

as i told you many times,i dont care if people dont belive,up to you

i quir here and i probably will not be on this forum for long time.it means you will have less to write here.

let see,this forum bring zero=fact
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 20:23
It always amazed me how people can accuse others of having too much time (for doing something that takes about 5 minutes) even though they themselves most probably spent more time on the same day doing completely pointless activities like reading a tabloid or watching a tv show.

What's with this nationalistic stuff you keep throwing around btw? Gestapo? Really?
By:
Tgkaplan1970
When: 17 Feb 12 21:00
agree swebih
good tips no thanks
bad tip they call mug

this forum havent solution
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 21:04
Nobody except yyyy had said anything bad about that Nalbandian tip until swebih showed up this morning and claimed how awesome the tip was and how much profit he had...
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 21:05
Almost exactly the same story with Bartoli btw...Don't blame the forum or it's users.
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 21:16
Explain to me why you think that. I would be more than happy to discuss the concerning points with you.
By:
hollywood85
When: 17 Feb 12 21:17
This is starting to look like the football forum ffs
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 21:18
sorry hollywood. We'll be mostly done after tonight.
By:
swebih
When: 17 Feb 12 21:20
should we do like this?

you stop write in tread started by me?

everybody happy,you block me and i block you

and dont write to me private as you do
By:
edy
When: 17 Feb 12 21:29
no, I never liked the blocking feature. It is an abomination and censorship is not the way to go. It also just supports ignorance and hatred.

You're still free to explain to me why you do think I am a psychopath. If you want to hear my opinion about you first:

I think you're a reasonably good looking man in his 30s, good strength and for your age a low body fat percentage. You are of average intelligence, but are a loving and warm father/family man, which is much more important than a high IQ to lead a happy life. To support the balcan stereotype of the hot-blooded man, you do show anger problems from time to time.

To prove yourself and raise a certain lack of self-esteem in your daily life you post screenshots and statistics about you winning on betfair. Even though you keep repeating that you do not care if others believe in your screenshots you show every sign that you do care a lot.
By:
dedon
When: 17 Feb 12 21:51
+1 for edy.
By:
now
When: 18 Feb 12 02:10
this forum is priceless :D
By:
aaronh
When: 18 Feb 12 02:15
I think you're a reasonably good looking man in his 30s, good strength and for your age a low body fat percentage.

how cute
By:
Layton_Knewit
When: 18 Feb 12 12:03
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
swebih
When: 08 Mar 12 14:01
Shocked
By:
edy
When: 08 Mar 12 15:16
Why bump this thread? Sure, it makes me look the way I really am, i.e like an ass, a huge mug too and anything but a nice person.

It does however also make someone else look a bit clueless, an image that wasn't helped by the bump.

Feel free to ttt this thread as often as you want. Everybody who's been on here long enough knows I am a mug and I have no real problem admitting it.

Are you big enough a person to admit you're mostly delusional and clueless by bumping it time after time and showing this thread to new people?
By:
SIR_Bond
When: 08 Mar 12 15:26
No one under stands 90% of what this clueless swebih say's anyway so i wouldn't worry to much edy.
By:
swebih
When: 08 Mar 12 16:19
Agree edy that you are nice person,that's why I love you WinkLove
By:
edy
When: 08 Mar 12 16:28
anything but a nice person = not a nice person
By:
swebih
When: 08 Mar 12 16:31
Any way,i Love you Wink
By:
edy
When: 08 Mar 12 16:40
Really, you tell all your friends to get a **** from their dirty moms and call them ****s too? That's hard to believe. I would say I hate you.

I have to say though it is cute how you strictly refuse to realize that this thread or every time you argue with me makes you look even more of a fool than it does make me look like one. And hell, it already makes me look like one hell of a moron.
By:
edy
When: 08 Mar 12 16:40
blowjob, faggot...jesus
By:
swebih
When: 08 Mar 12 16:42
112 Sad
By:
READ13
When: 08 Mar 12 16:48
edy whats your big tips for tonight? i reckon you will bottle it and not say...as like you say, you are a mug
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com