Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HARRY22
10 Nov 09 11:12
| Topic/replies: 38,834 | Blogger: HARRY22's blog
You tell him marat...' pay the cash back into the atp bank account.andre is stupid' :^0
Pause Switch to Standard View Marat on agassi
Show More
Report jeff tarango November 10, 2009 12:46 PM GMT
Marat said anything about Agassi? Link please.
Report Justiki November 10, 2009 12:47 PM GMT
All links available on http://www.tennisform.com/
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:47 PM GMT
it was on sky sports...after the 1st match today...dont have a link...basically marat said agassi was stupid and should give all his winnings back :^0
Report blokhin November 10, 2009 1:00 PM GMT
Marat is the king.
Report thetitan November 10, 2009 1:03 PM GMT
ilie nastase said it...i thought
Report DStyle November 10, 2009 1:16 PM GMT
excellent work from the mad russian
Report DStyle November 10, 2009 1:18 PM GMT
and he's entirely right. the issue is not so much that he took drugs, but seems to be looking to profit from admitting it, rather than displaying genuine acts of contrition which would be more consistent with his supposed regret.
Report Laundryman November 10, 2009 3:45 PM GMT
Quite right Dstyle and as an act on contition he should be made to set up a charitable foundation and spend half his year working on that to raise money for underprivileged kids.

Ha! like that will ever happen
Report Robin Ewe November 10, 2009 3:50 PM GMT
Agassi could buy and sell the Russian mug ten times over :)
Report Informa November 10, 2009 4:08 PM GMT
Not really a question of financial might Robin. Agassi lied through his back teeth and let his coach take the blame for everything when he was clearly at fault. As a publicity stunt it's really back-fired. Maybe he will sell a few more copies of his book but his name is mud now. We won't see his grinning bald head at award ceremonies any more and he won't be commentating at Wimbledon into his old age.
Report Robin Ewe November 10, 2009 4:20 PM GMT
8 grand slams vs 2 :)
Report jeff tarango November 10, 2009 4:20 PM GMT
1 DC title vs 2
Report Don No1 November 10, 2009 4:30 PM GMT
Not in mud at all. People seem to have the impression Agassi was a saint all his career when he was far from it in his early career. 97 was a rough patch for him, he won 4 main tour matches that year up till mid August, then had a couple of reasonable tournaments before finishing the season off with some mug challengers. A 3 month ban wouldnt have made much of a difference at all. Agassi built his reputation in his later years with the way he worked his way back up.
It's a blemish, but only a minor one. I've ordered the book, I hope he hasn't just come out with this to sell books, it's not like he needs any money but i'll reserve judgement until i've read it in its context.

Wonder if Safin will give any money to the crowds who've watched him set the record for the most number of tanks in a career. He's probably jealous Agassi was allowed some of the stuff without punishment, he now realises he could have been having a sniff every time he was on the lash.
Funny from Marat though, great to see him going out with a bang
Report tefal November 10, 2009 4:32 PM GMT
Great guts,admire agassi for his courage and bieng honest,i am pretty sure
most of them will hide in the closet all thier lives.
Report Fantismo November 10, 2009 4:34 PM GMT
what annoys me is that agassi expects people to feel sorry for him. lots of people take drugs because they are unhappy (or happy). he was a ruch man who was about to marry brooke shields an a class celeb. boo hoo agassi wasnt sure it was the right thing to do so took a few drugs. it's a non story. he hated winning 31 million through tennis. if that is the case he shouldnt wirte about it he should do something psotive for others rather than crying out for sympathy. normal people have much harder lives . feel sorry for 99% of people before this idiot.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com