Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
coney
10 Nov 09 11:10
| Topic/replies: 2,460 | Blogger: coney's blog
he really is in sublime form. I can't bring myself to back any of the usual suspects,

fed @5/2 .... f uck off
rafa @ 15/2......... see above
nole and muzza @11/2 and 9/2, nole its hard to win 2 weeks in a row but can win, muzza ditto.
JMDP @ 12, gotta be a watching brief atm
Nando @ 50's ........ should be 25's but canny win
the rest, nooooooooooooooope

I really fancy Skeletor here, he is seeing it like a fckn watermelon of late and has only lost when it suited the last couple of months. He has only got Screech to beat on his side. Niolay should be 6 or 7/1.

hth. :D
Pause Switch to Standard View 16/1 Skeletor........
Show More
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:11 AM GMT
i said last night on a thread that JMDP could make us look stupid at his price
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:13 AM GMT
i'd rather back our old pal jmdp match by match mate once he shows the hangover has worn off.
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:18 AM GMT
nole didnt quite go back to back last month when davy got him..im on murray so far...like novak also but holding back on him as i find murray cruised through with less fuss than novak
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:18 AM GMT
cruises
Report thetitan November 10, 2009 11:28 AM GMT
sublime form until getting beaten easily by youzhny? if he gets to the final...he would surely lose to murray or federer..
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:30 AM GMT
muzza so good fresh, wouldnt surprise at all if he backs up here, only to screw up when it really matters at the oxygen tent.
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:31 AM GMT
murray has got davydenkos number now...federer has always had it
Report DStyle November 10, 2009 11:31 AM GMT
it can always be a bit iffy to back a player to achieve something in a tournament if there's an interim achievement: in davy's case a guaranteed place in London. shutting soderling out in the 3rd round would be enough, and i'd question whether he'd be able to really bring it against Djokovic the following day. I'm with harry here, this is a nice court for the Argentinian mutant and those 13s look much much nicer for someone who is probably desperate for some court time before london.
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:31 AM GMT
him losin to youzh is just what davy is, he's a piiss pootr favourite at the best of times, enough 'names' around friday and saturday to keep him interested.

He should not be 16/1 and thats a fact.
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:43 AM GMT
all the big boys here this week...i just dont see davydenko winning
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:45 AM GMT
i have to think jmdp is gonna come up a little short this week against muzza, fed just wants to get to london now and has a stinkin draw ( wawa and cilic)

muzza, screech and davy the only possible winners.

DS you are right in what you say but davy but he has already said that basically he thins he's in unless one of the bums wins this so I think he's out to make hay. An atp 1000, especially in europe is still a big deal for a grand slam spazzy like davy. Nice pay cheque and big 'back to back 1000' lovings might just be fair enough in his head.
Report thetitan November 10, 2009 11:46 AM GMT
fwiw i'm more than a bit surprised that you've gone for davy....
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:49 AM GMT
wawa may not be here much longer lol
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:53 AM GMT
cheers titan, i take that as a compliment! :D
i probably will be too after soda stream serves his ring off and does him in 2 !!!!

I'll stand by it all the same. He is the inform player on tour atm and can smash anyone but fed and i am pretty confident he won't have to play him. Anyone remember that thumpin he gave muzza in shanghai last year?
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:53 AM GMT
lucky fn fed draw openin up already!!! :D
Report DStyle November 10, 2009 11:54 AM GMT
he beat murray in shanghai because murray tried to prove a point in a dead rubber against federer.
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 11:57 AM GMT
its hard to say who would of won in shanghai if murray didnt put so much into federer..
Report coney November 10, 2009 11:59 AM GMT
i remember very well muzza's i'm tired call at fkn abt 0-15 in the 1st game, still disgusted by his lack of nuts there. Davy stood on the baseline and frazzled his brain, thats a fact. Muz couldnt believe the way he was gettin bullied, same as nole in shanghai. I saw a different nikolay there.

Losin to youzh didnt matter shiit to him, i promise you that.
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:00 PM GMT
i agree murray cant of been tired right from the go in shanghai...davy was on fire and played fantastic tennis
Report coney November 10, 2009 12:11 PM GMT
the steelers were an absolute delight again this week for me harry, first points bet for the year (u38.5) and got stuck into the 2.3 @ - 3.5
After the match i id you not my first loo at the outright market and nearly did an andre (flip my wig and quesion wether my drink had been spiked) 9.4. !!!! I got on.
Report coney November 10, 2009 12:12 PM GMT
my k key is very sticky
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:12 PM GMT
steelers had a little hangover from superbowl win..looking strong now...as u see on the thread i was big on them winning last night...stopped denver just like baltimore did..-2.5 i was on...they are looking strong again at the right time....mendenhall is key for them now
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:13 PM GMT
u backed steelers before game?
Report coney November 10, 2009 12:16 PM GMT
yep backed them -3.5. They get the run going and they are a fkn pri ck near impossible team to beat. Defenses win SB's and there's is granite. Only doubt is a lack of depth in the positions that matter (injuries)
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:22 PM GMT
im not sure if defence wins superbowls...it goes along way of course...pitts have a very good offence going now with mendenhall playing well..ben is passing for fun...good rounded team coming into form...cardinals nearly won last year with an offence and the saints offence could take them far
Report coney November 10, 2009 12:24 PM GMT
i cant see the saints makin all those catches and playin that champagne football in january man, no way.
Report coney November 10, 2009 12:24 PM GMT
you backed anyone outright?
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:36 PM GMT
jsut dallas so far..also have them to win the east at 7/2
Report HARRY22 November 10, 2009 12:36 PM GMT
teams get on momentum runs near end of season and through playoffs...some seriously short prices on the saints for superbowl and nfc..way too silly
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com