Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Talented One
09 Nov 09 07:53
| Topic/replies: 1,770 | Blogger: Talented One's blog
Isn't it just funny how so many of the failed punters with websites and blogs selling ideas on how to win/trade on Betfair are themselves no longer using Betfair. They must have wiped out their banks and realised the only way to make money was to sell "trading tips" to gullible new punters and punters who are desperate and down on their luck. 2 months ago I for one fell for this rubbish.

One of the websites has what is called the 15-40 strategy. lol by the time the score gets to 15-40 the market has already factored that there might be a break so backing at that score to lay when the break occurs is just rubbish coz sometimes the odds have shortened so much at 15-40 that when the break occurs the odds actually go longer and u seat there with this short odds bet waiting for the odds to come down again and chances are there might never get that short again.

Sorry for the mouthful just**ed off I fell for one of these scams

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 14
By:
the_dark_knight
When: 09 Nov 09 08:07
i only go for these when they're free.
how much did they charge?
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 08:08
he he he 25 pounds
By:
james pond
When: 09 Nov 09 08:09
talented one, what's the site called? btw, 15-40 can be profitable if you know what match to trade on.
By:
WPlay
When: 09 Nov 09 08:10
lol by the time the score gets to 15-40 the market has already factored that there might be a break so backing at that score to lay when the break occurs is just rubbish coz sometimes the odds have shortened so much at 15-40 that when the break occurs the odds actually go longer and u seat there with this short odds bet waiting for the odds to come down again and chances are there might never get that short again.

They should go shorter if the player that broke, holds himself.. guess it is only applicable in ATP def not in WTA :D
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 08:18
talented one, what's the site called? btw, 15-40 can be profitable if you know what match to trade on.

There's no way I'm doing free advertising for those people. Daylight robbery I tell you
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 09:34
Also always funny how so called traders with blogs seem to have day of inactivity which are conveniently explained by a bout of flu or a holiday to refresh the mind or some other cra.p like that
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 09:34
make that days of inactivity
By:
djwebby
When: 09 Nov 09 09:47
15-40 is normally a lay for me especially if it's really short; the number of times the break don't come and the player actually holds; of course it depends who is playing.
By:
tinkyvinky
When: 09 Nov 09 09:50
"Also always funny how so called traders with blogs seem to have day of inactivity which are conveniently explained by a bout of flu or a holiday to refresh the mind or some other cra.p like that"

I do not think there anything wrong with that. Everyone deserves a holiday no matter what kind of we all do. Without a day off for clearing out your mind would end as a big fail. Especially trading is very hard because every day you gotta think about money, money, money, make that decision do this and that. It's is very hard and devastating to think about money day in and out. Rest is a must.
By:
My lesson cost £70k
When: 09 Nov 09 10:07
Not all blogs are like that!! ;)
By:
FantasyTrader
When: 09 Nov 09 10:16
yea... the 15-40 strategy lol... comes from a guy from the racingtraders forum..tradeshark is his nick there.. didnt buy that crap. theres also 1 strategy where u change sides all the time lol..

also..bettrader, tennistradingleague..completely **..i must admit i bought TTL last year... my first and last time i did that..

and dont forget the tennis.trading.blogspot..wit this stupid jew.. posting only when he wins.. now hes putting some music videos on his blog because he doesnt win anymore lol

l
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 13:14
lol you kill me there tennis fantasy. I really didn't want to name names for fear of lawsuits :) but looks like there are a few suckers in the forum who won't admit they've been duped like us
By:
Talented One
When: 09 Nov 09 13:21

Why the hell are u advocating that crap, why do you want to know what site it is maybe you are one of these ex-punters
By:
mophead
When: 09 Nov 09 13:21
0-30 is a better site lol
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel