Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Jason Bourne
01 Nov 09 23:28
| Topic/replies: 21,982 | Blogger: Jason Bourne's blog
Currently available @ 13/8, when will he go odds-on (if at all) ? A couple of easy starters and he's in the quarters, then you've got the likes of Montanes and Ferrer as the biggest threats to his semi-final place, he really shouldn't break sweat if he's here in good shape.

Back to lay I think, if he plays Davy in the final it would be tough to call but it seems all the danger is in the bottom half.
Pause Switch to Standard View Murray in Valencia
Show More
Report canaryboy November 2, 2009 7:06 AM GMT
wouldn't be touching him in a meaningless tourny when he's been out a while
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2009 8:44 AM GMT
montanes and ferrer threats???...even after a long break he can beat both these no hopers
Report SEVENNIL November 2, 2009 8:51 AM GMT
Must be seen as a test of his wrist in advance of London - so the price is about right.

When he came back from the last wrist injury I'm sure he withdrew or retired (??) as it went again.

You would like to think that he has matured to a point where he and his team would not risk it if there was the slightest doubt that it will not hold up.

Too many imponderables to have an outright bet - but definite opportunities are predicted for trading in his matches.
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2009 9:01 AM GMT
berdych outside bet for me...murray should get a decent enough workout from the 1st 2 opponents to get his eye in...fitness aint gonna be a worry...does davy need to impress this week?
Report Jason Bourne November 2, 2009 9:10 AM GMT
montanes and ferrer threats???...even after a long break he can beat both these no hopers

I wasn't saying they were threats, i'm saying that's his biggest threat, which says it all.
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2009 9:13 AM GMT
i know jason...im just laughing at the opponents in his way lol
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2009 9:15 AM GMT
you backing anyone this week?
Report Jason Bourne November 2, 2009 9:18 AM GMT
Hoped for a slightly better price on Djokovic, i'll ponder that one.
Report HARRY22 November 2, 2009 9:34 AM GMT
Im thinking novak also this week...
Report Jason Bourne November 7, 2009 10:31 PM GMT
Ballsy win today, hung in there when it got tough. Glad Davy is out because he's one of the few players on tour that Murray really struggles with, but Youzhny is in good form. 2.66 was pretty huge given the draw though.
Report McChicken_Sandwich November 7, 2009 10:40 PM GMT
erm.

Combined match odds are more than 2.66 I think.
Report thetitan November 7, 2009 11:00 PM GMT
this is why the short priced outrights are such poor value though...fake injury scare and you could have got nearly 2/1 on murray just to beat verdasco...

nit picking i guess although it's worth keeping in mind for future...fwiw murray should prob beat youzhny but wont be backing him at 1.3x, i think he might drop a set...been playing pretty poorly this week imo, not really been challenged by anybody except mayer/verdasco who he was just underestimating and toying with i guess...youzhny one of the form players on tour but doubt he'll underestimate anybody in a final

gl
Report McChicken_Sandwich November 7, 2009 11:13 PM GMT
Murray certainly hasnt been 'toying' with anyone this week :|
Report HARRY22 November 7, 2009 11:14 PM GMT
Easy jason...cruised through
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 3:39 PM GMT
should of doubled them both also..wd jason....did you leave novak?
Report Jason Bourne November 8, 2009 3:50 PM GMT
Never in doubt Harry, good job well done.

Had Nole + Muzz in a double today @ 3.92, which kinda made up for missing the 10/3 earlier this week outright. Nole deserved winner.
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 3:58 PM GMT
if u had missed out backing nole at start of week that was a good decision..no surprise it was a fed nole final..knew murray had won soon as he beat verdasco...was never worried about youzhny
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 3:59 PM GMT
i saw the early prices were up for paris earlier in week...should of backed murray then...think he is a good bet again...havent seen the draw yet...murray v novak final?
Report Jason Bourne November 8, 2009 4:11 PM GMT
I kinda feel the opposite about next week, I think Federer in the final, he's gona be seething about losing his hometown, and thankfully for him, he's got a chance straight away to put it right in Paris. Motivation to complete the final set of AMS in every tournament ? Maybe. Davy in the bottom half entices me, would like good odds though. Nadal as well for some reason is sticking out, never done the business here but he'll want to find some form before the DC final.
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 4:13 PM GMT
Thats a good point about winning the set of AMS titles..will have a look at the draw..
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 4:17 PM GMT
to be honest he would like the whole set but i dont think that would spur him on anymore than he should of been spurred on to winning in basel
Report Jason Bourne November 8, 2009 6:50 PM GMT
Some good match bets out there in R1.
Report HARRY22 November 8, 2009 6:55 PM GMT
il have a look after this nfl game is done
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com