Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bardo
07 Dec 20 13:03
| Topic/replies: 2,578 | Blogger: bardo's blog
Surely Not ladbaby again for the 3rd year in a row ..Cry

all he has to do is say its for the NHS or some good charity cause and he would likely win hands down

anybody got any thoughts on it this year ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 223
By:
bardo
When: 07 Dec 20 13:06
https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/mariah-carey-and-wham-are-leading-the-race-for-number-1-on-the-official-singles-chart__31789/
By:
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
When: 07 Dec 20 13:07
Give me Wizard, Wings, Slade or Andy Williams every time.
By:
bardo
When: 07 Dec 20 13:27
https://kworb.net/spotify/country/gb_daily.html
By:
bardo
When: 07 Dec 20 13:28
https://kworb.net/popuk/
By:
bardo
When: 07 Dec 20 13:28
https://kworb.net/popuk/
By:
armagnac
When: 07 Dec 20 13:36
looks a cast iron cert ladbaby does a collaboration with someone, no way he goes alone again imo
By:
timbuctooth
When: 07 Dec 20 14:13
Ah, but would that be `featuring`, or as a duet? Remember the shenanigans a few years ago when three posters, (no, the forum hasn`t forgotten your scandalous and scurrilous behaviour, Mess(e)rs G`n`T!), who had thought themselves soooo clever, suddenly found themselves facing big reds, and shamefully went whinging and crying to bf to have the whole market voided. And succeeded! So, be careful out there
By:
bardo
When: 07 Dec 20 15:00
I got on wham at 40 -1 earlier this morning ..would make a wonderful end to the year if they get over the line
By:
Cider
When: 08 Dec 20 15:12
Market is telling us no sausage rolls on the xmas menu.
By:
bardo
When: 09 Dec 20 10:59
https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/mariah-careys-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-vs-whams-last-christmas-which-christmas-classic-wins__31806/

FWIW .... scroll down a bit and theres a poll in this link

mariah wins 55 %

wham 45 %
By:
bardo
When: 12 Dec 20 12:45
The one that you guys want to be on is the ICU liberty choir ...currently available at 8-1 with bet 3.6.5

It’s basically this years version of the NHS a la 2015

The single is Due to be released on 18 December

Irs a remake of stings every breath you take ...sung by a choir of 180 doctors and nurses who have been involved in treating Covid patients

There is a social media campaign already underway and the choir was on bbc news yesterday

Hard to see it get beat ...especially if ladbaby isn’t involved this year
By:
Lifter
When: 12 Dec 20 14:03
Nice one Bardo!!

Just tried to get on, but it's 3-1 now. Still looks a good bet though.
By:
Lifter
When: 12 Dec 20 14:18
Got a few hundred on at 3-1. Now 2-1.
By:
bardo
When: 12 Dec 20 14:31
You can get 10-3 with paddy .power
By:
bardo
When: 12 Dec 20 14:43
https://youtu.be/oBSEEwXHRQI

Surely this doesn’t get beat

There’s enough goodwill from the public toward the NHS to get this to number 1

Mariah Carey is already number 1 right now . whams last Christmas is also in the mix

It’s released on 18 December so only sales from that week of 18-24 December..count toward Xmas number 1 which is announced on 25 December

The fact that it was on bbc news yesterday is a massive plus

As long as the public are aware of it ...it has a great chance
By:
Cider
When: 12 Dec 20 14:56
Good spot bardo. Did you get much down ? What was the best price ?
By:
Lifter
When: 12 Dec 20 15:05
My posts haven't been going through for some reason. Hopefully this does. Cheers Bardo.

Indeed this has a huge chance. All it needs is some good publicity.
By:
timbuctooth
When: 12 Dec 20 15:47
Matched at 2.0 already on here! Good stuff, bardo
By:
bearcub
When: 12 Dec 20 18:44
Do you live in Dublin Bardo ?
By:
bardo
When: 13 Dec 20 00:39
No ...Newcastle mate
By:
bardo
When: 13 Dec 20 00:39
No ...Newcastle mate
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Dec 20 09:06
wye aye man, cracking stuff bardo Cool

found this

https://digital.nhs.uk/news-and-events/news/nhs-icu-nurses-aim-for-christmas-chart-success
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Dec 20 09:13
army is gonna make 500 posts on this now and claim all the credit Cry
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Dec 20 09:24
not got a penny on otherwise i might of managed a few hundred, what a shame Grin
By:
bearcub
When: 13 Dec 20 09:25
phew Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 13 Dec 20 09:52
lol
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Dec 20 13:52
Given the state of play right now, what it`s actually achieved, rather than the premature and as yet unfounded assumption that this is another NHS-style romp to victory, 1.67 being matched is madness. I`ve taken my profit
By:
bardo
When: 13 Dec 20 15:27
I took a good bit of profit on my ICU position this morning

I actually think Wham are massive value at current prices

Mariah is already number 1 ..her fans will be satisfied ...if you study the stats it’s actually Wham which is the song which gets streamed the most in the week of Christmas

Does wham have enough fans to stream last Christmas to death and get it over the Line

Although all things considered this is still the ICU choirs to lose ...wham are the biggest danger
By:
Cider
When: 13 Dec 20 17:35
Hey bardo, imo the streams just 'happen' of the Xmas staples, regardless of the chart. So Mariah making #1 already won't affect Mariah vs Wham imv. Wham topped Mariah on Xmas day on spotify last year by a handful, it could be argued AiWFC is little more of a 'party' song leading up to the day, but of course both were over 1.5 million. Last year was very controversial as the OCC 'lost' Mariah's video streaming on the chart week that covered Xmas day. They claimed it was an admin error! It meant Ellie was give the top spot, and Wham was given the higher streaming points. Ellie wasn't on ACR as a new release. Another OCC admin error is possibly worth mitigation, depending upon the overall picture.
By:
bardo
When: 13 Dec 20 19:55
Another caveat I would bear in mind is that in 2015 the Nhs single had a really good PR campaign behind it ....it was very well executed

Looking at social media the current icu fan base seems limited enough compared to what it could be in terms of numbers / likes / comments on Facebook/ instagram/ twitter etc

Then again nothing is decided until 25 December
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Dec 20 20:06
Agreed, it`s all been a bit of a shambles for them so far, the track itself is beyond dire, and who knows what more releases are to come? It was a good spot, it will have made the book for all traders/layers, certainly has for me, but I`ve laid some more odds-on, gone from joint-biggest green to smallest
By:
bardo
When: 13 Dec 20 20:13
I will say it again ...At current prices wham is outstanding value ..it’s gonna be there or thereabouts
By:
Cider
When: 13 Dec 20 20:49
Yes, and downloads are a fraction of what they were in 2015. However, that means a new song only needs quite a relatively low number of downloads to win.

The first look will have a huge influence on the market bardo, which is next Sunday. Mariah is in front on first look this week, fwiw.
By:
Cider
When: 13 Dec 20 21:27
Yes mate!
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Dec 20 21:27
Here we go, more fun and games, as it looks like Ladbaby`s releasing something. I invariably forget that this market`s coming up, but it`s always fantastic trading
By:
Cider
When: 13 Dec 20 21:30
absolutely bonkers tim
By:
timbuctooth
When: 13 Dec 20 21:43
Indeed, but what Christmas craic, with him being matched at 1.5 already!
By:
Cider
When: 13 Dec 20 21:54
2 price collapses in 2 days. Exchange is impossible to work out sometimes, who on earth would lay out LadBaby without knowledge he wasn't going for it.
By:
Lifter
When: 13 Dec 20 21:56
Cashed out my icu bet on 365 while things settle. Can Ladbaby do it a third time?!
Page 1 of 6  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com