Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
05 Dec 20 21:10
| Topic/replies: 12,176 | Blogger: LOU MACARIS TARTAN B's blog
Love movie week, some good old classic numbers I think they all look forward to it.

So how did your Reds and Greens do?...........  I'll tell you exactly how they done:

JJ:  Great catchy song from a famous movie.   I thought he'd be gone after three or four weeks at the most but he's really improved.  That said it was a very basic Charleston, think back to all the classic dances we've seen this was just drab, lacked any slapstick at all really.  It was just ok and I think trouble looms.  6.5

RANVIR:   Very nice I think she'll be in the Semi Final with that.  She hasn't got the 'Wow' factor but then only two of the other contestants have but good stuff.  For me the Judges were OTT with their marking and remarks.  That wasn't a 9/10.    7.5

MAISIE:  Along with HRVY in a completely different class to the others.  She's great every week and if she's in the DO then whoever is there with her is out.  She's as good as the Pros!  Fantastic.    9

BILL:   A very basic AT I could have done that with a couple of days training.  How is he odds on favourite it's utterly ridiculous.  He didn't do anything wrong but then he did little full stop.  It was just ok.  You know how I feel about the judges scoring, come on be honest that wasn't 8/10!    6.5

HRVY:  Another great song and a great number to dance to.  Absolutely Fab u lous, him and Maisie are a mile clear in the dance department.  He looked great and he danced great it was pure Hollywood.  Well done HRVY see you in the Final.  Brilliant.  9.5

JAMIE:  See what I mean compare that to Maisie's Jive!  It was all a bit hectic for me, running and jumping around like a madman.  He did it well enough but not great is he.  7

There you go, a REAL account of how they did.  If it were me I'd have JJ and Bill in Dance off with Bill to go as I think he was slightly the worst on the night.  Bill seems very popular though so probably more like JJ and Jamie.

Good luck all

Lou x
Pause Switch to Standard View Strictly Week 6 ........... Here's...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com