Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
01 Dec 20 23:38
| Topic/replies: 55,750 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
just had one more bet Mischief was gonna wait to see if jordan went early but as shane smashed it yet again tonight i had to top up.
all done now deffo, honest guv Grin

Shane LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Gio LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove

the rest all level apart from AJ

slightly more for the entertainer over the lovely one, now im definitely out of here.
Show More
Report timbuctooth December 1, 2020 11:47 PM GMT
Max red; Jordan and AJ
Happy enough green; Gio, Vernon and Mo
Minor jackpot; Shane

Details may change before Friday, but not the gist of it
Report Lifter December 2, 2020 12:16 AM GMT
All red bar Shane
Report Splinun1 December 2, 2020 6:43 AM GMT
£4800 Shane
£2100 Vernon
£150 Mo
-£1300 Jordan
-£1300 Gio

Not my best IAC year, made some very bad trading errors. Had £1100 profit on whole field.

I’m done and this is my final position Cry
Report politicspunter December 6, 2020 3:08 PM GMT
My first year having some bets on this. I don't watch it but my good lady hasn't ever missed an episode and loves it.

Gio - £0.50
Jordan -£13.50
Vernon -£7.50
Shane- -£1.00

I just chucked a couple of tenners at some outsiders to start with (Holly and Beverley) then when any other big prices were kicking about I chucked between £2 and £5 at them also. I had a fiver on Gio at 14.5. What really impressed me was that it all seemed to go exactly as the betting suggested, favourites all in the shake up, eliminations went in betting order etc. Maybe I will have another go at this specials lark, it certainly fits into the "niche" betting slot that bookies/exchanges find very difficult to price and could also have an element of bias (similar to politics) that can skew prices in favour of the knowledgeable.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com