Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
28 Nov 20 21:47
| Topic/replies: 12,124 | Blogger: LOU MACARIS TARTAN B's blog
Evening all.

Just watched it and there's nobody left who isn't at least a decent dancer.  Caroline wasn't up to it but she's gone now.

So moving on, here's how well they REALLY danced:

CLARA:  A  great song, she looked good too but she made a few mistakes I'm afraid.  I expected big things from her but looks as if she'll be in the DO and probably out unless she can really improve on it.  Very nice girl I thought she was better last week.  Some parts I might have given an eight but all round?     6.5

JAMIE:    He gets a bit too excited afterwards for me but he is improving isn't he.  A tad basic but he did it well.  I said last week he could be a dark horse for the Final 4 and I haven't changed my mind.  Didn't like the faffing around with the Chess at the start but good stuff.   7.5

HRVY:   You know I don't like this Couples Choice stuff but he was even better than Jamie's one last week IMO.  Ability wise the only one who can challenge Maisie but whilst she's been unpopular with the viewers he isn't .  The judges OTT giving it all 10's it wasn't that good but still very good though.  8.5

RANVIR:  She always looks lovely and a great Aretha song to dance to.  She's another going along very nicely but will need to up her game a touch if she wants to win this.  Needs to 'Sell it' a bit more but good again.   7.5

BILL:  I think he does about the same every week apart from Week 1.  Some of it good but other bits not so good.  The judges picked him up on it then all gave him 8/10?  It wasn't an eight but a decent go again    7

JJ:   We've all written him off as a 200/1 shot but seems to get better every week.  IMO shouldn't be in the dance off (if he is).  Nice stuff, well done JJ.   Shirley gave it a 9/10 which it just wasn't.    7.5

MAISIE:  What a finish!  I said last week HRVY did the dance of the series but this was better than that.  Pure class, if she's in the DO again they may as well cancel the show.   Sharp, staccato moves she flew round the floor.   Other than HRVY none of the others could get near that.  She's the deserved winner though she almost certainly won't be but that was terrific.  9.5

So there you have it, the truth.  Now pay attention and you won't go far wrong.  Wink!

See you next week

Lou x
Pause Switch to Standard View Strictly Week 6 ............. Actual...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com