Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Nov 20 19:57
| Topic/replies: 55,752 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
producers dream
tv gold
on a journey
jossa was one for crying then smashing trials but her 'act' was tame compared to Jordan's, one thing though Jordan is not acting. even his mother came on the spin off show and said her son is scared of lots of things.
he comes across childlike to me, inquisitive, wanting to know more, asking questions. annoying as fook tbh but that usually means if i start out not liking someone they tend to hose up.
he has that gift of being funny without realising or trying to be, like saying he'll look after bev in the next trial.
he already has the whole audience talking about whether they like him or not with the haters projecting him towards the line even at this early stage.
making the edit is crucial and with a ton of dullards in there i see Jordan eating up vast amounts of every episode, not only coz he's entertaining but mainly due to him getting involved every chance he gets. i do sense a me me me attitude but it will get overlooked by his likability.

has it all to win very comfortably imo
Pause Switch to Standard View The Jordan North Show ?
Show More
Report bearcub November 17, 2020 8:05 PM GMT
Lol,, worst train ever ya plonker
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 8:18 PM GMT
Group Animal with a massive TV future ahead
Report bearcub November 17, 2020 8:34 PM GMT
3 dj's in recent years

Adele, Danny baker, Noel Edmunds

All went out first ..

GL with your choo choo train   Plain
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 8:40 PM GMT
great reasoning Laugh
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 8:47 PM GMT
with the amount of ratings there getting and the most dramatic contestant they've EVER had, the Jordan show is here to stay.
Report bearcub November 17, 2020 8:53 PM GMT
They say every trial was the most dramatic they've had ya plonk

Reality was,it was rather boring
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 8:57 PM GMT
lol
Report bearcub November 17, 2020 9:01 PM GMT
Bail while you can, i'll get betfair to remove this thread and your reputation will be intact

Oh wait..............................Sad
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 9:08 PM GMT
shhhhh the Jordan Show about to start Cool
Report bearcub November 17, 2020 9:09 PM GMT
I'm still watching Bake off

Dave wins Mischief
Report armagnac November 17, 2020 9:10 PM GMT
lottie was robbed Cry
Report Lifter November 18, 2020 2:47 AM GMT
He's getting airtime for now, but once the show properly gets going... I'm not so sure. Can you really see him attracting more votes than Shane in the final?
Report armagnac November 18, 2020 10:56 AM GMT
He's short enough for the time being lifter, ive took some decent profit at these levels. especially with covid in the air and what happened with strictly. im guessing it will be much tougher here to catch it but with food entering the camp daily..who knows ? not worth the risk of long bouts of big exposure in the market for me, i played it really strongly the last 24 hours which has now put me in a decent position but i didn't get much sleep lol

i do think after the 1st few days he's the one to beat, shanes missing a huge chunk of the younger vote and with app votes in play and with Jorans strong start he's gobbled up a lot of that demographic....and after that touching moment from him and bev towards the end of last nights show. he'd of eaten into the core vote.
prods have gone out of there way to show him in a good light with edits so far, a big worry for his layers. are they lining this certain future tv star up for something ?
i see emily attack has her own show now and she was treated to dream edits most nights, never out the bush telegraph !!

anyway, with the two newcomers entering a lot of focus is going to be on them over the next couple of shows. russell seems a right livewire and i see him capturing a good chunk of the all important airtime. looks a nailed on marmite character so one to watch.
lets see if Jordan can maintain that good early form, the race is only just starting
Report Lifter November 18, 2020 2:53 PM GMT
Lots of great points Happy

I see he is now 2.86 wow
Report armagnac November 18, 2020 3:41 PM GMT
i think Russell coming in will dampen down Jordan to a degree who was getting a free run, with so much dullness in there. Jordan was easily able to outshine Shane and Vernon, from what i gather Russell for his age is a bit more out there given his close brush with death.
Russell going in weakens Shanes position i feel lifter and i expect him to be louder and more involved around camp, he has that panto villain feel to him. Shane certainly is not going to win this just being alfie moon. he needs to step up !!
i think things are going to get heated amongst the men at some point, Mo is desperate for a trial and i get the feeling apart from Jordan they all want a piece of the action.
gonna be intriguing to see how this plays out, Russell brings a huge new dynamic to camp and i see tension ahead
Report Lifter November 18, 2020 3:52 PM GMT
For sure it could shake things up. Maybe Russell acts as a villain, and Shane stands up to him. Maybe Russell and Shane argue and we see Shane's nastier side. Maybe Jordan gets picked on and romps home.
Report armagnac November 18, 2020 3:59 PM GMT
let the fans begin Excited
Report armagnac November 19, 2020 11:42 PM GMT
job virtually done, only needs a few more decent shows and all over...thats a given once nummbers dwindle.
all gravy and cake from here Cool
Report armagnac November 20, 2020 12:45 PM GMT
having seen the clip of Mo's trial tonight, along with ant and decs reaction and mounting positive comments im officially giving this thread a 'profit warning' there's a strong chance we've bottomed out here for the short term.
talk on the web is Mo could be the new Jordan and having analysed the clip several times with my vast visual techniques (i found my glasses under a cushion) ive come to the conclusion, although Mo has been fairly quiet or overshadowed by the bigger characters will tonights inevitable good showing thrust him into future edits ?

on the evidence of what we've seen so far, Mo appears quite similar to Jordan coming across simple and childlike. i find it hard to believe he will get the airtime Jordan has been gifted thus far. the one massive difference i think im seeing between the two is Jordan is far more inquisitive than Mo, who seems content letting people approach him.

my approach will therefore be to watch tonights episode and see if Mo has a path to victory beyond this trial.
Jordan is a class act but has thrown an awful lot into this 1st week which has enabled him to build up a very sizable lead in the race but is there a dark horse appearing out of the shadows ?

nothing wrong with taking profit here, talk in the papers this morning is the campmates are being ordered to do there washing coz there is a worry about the filth and covid.
watch those liabilities folks
Report armagnac November 20, 2020 10:08 PM GMT
dont give mo a hope, totally useless in the coin challenge and just screeched through trial. think hes incapable of starting any conversation in camp.
back on king Jordan Cool certainly no danger from Mo
vernon so up himself, only shane has any chance for me
Report armagnac November 20, 2020 11:07 PM GMT
he's now had an advert dedicated to 'happy place'
he's all over burnley fc twitter plus the town as a whole are getting behind him.
momentum
Report armagnac November 20, 2020 11:35 PM GMT
pinned tweet in jordans honour, selling shirts for a charity he set up

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Report the whizz kids November 21, 2020 12:41 AM GMT
I can't understand why Gio is so short at 16s. She offers absolutely nothing much like all the women on this series.
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 10:38 AM GMT
someone has gotta come 3rd behind the two favs, the more we see them the better they are..the same cant be said for vernon, he's more desperate than natural... playing up to the camera's.
with Mo so dull and non active around camp the door is open for a woman to make 3rd, this now has become the real value left.
gio is a new age mum, pc feminist all that bullcrap...not for me but will be hitting key notes...im not fancying bev either, gone a bit creepy around the boys, mentioning jordans nice legs Scared

victoria is actually doing ok and not as annoying as i thought her type would be, and ruthie is off her nuts.
there value for top woman and top 3 at this stage
Report Lifter November 21, 2020 1:33 PM GMT

Nov 20, 2020 -- 6:41PM, the whizz kids wrote:

I can't understand why Gio is so short at 16s. She offers absolutely nothing much like all the women on this series.

I see Gio is 11.5 to back, that is horrible value

Report Lifter November 21, 2020 1:37 PM GMT
Inside knowledge that she is camp leader?
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 2:54 PM GMT
more likely a drug fueled party at gormless headquarters
Report bearcub November 21, 2020 4:21 PM GMT
You're not far wrong Laugh
Report the whizz kids November 21, 2020 5:25 PM GMT
If Gio is camp leader that can only be a good thing for me as we will get to see what a total bore she really is.
Report Cider November 21, 2020 7:01 PM GMT
Not everyone is smoking.
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:07 PM GMT
more like LSD backing her in like that Crazy
Report Cider November 21, 2020 7:10 PM GMT
Just E (numbers), too many smarties Grin
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:12 PM GMT
lol
Report the whizz kids November 22, 2020 12:15 AM GMT
I've laid Gio from Evs out to 3.6 for top woman (avg 2.99), it's now come back in and evs though she's against a very weak field Evs is a very poor price. There's bound to be 1 or 2 that will spark up in the next week or so and one of those is definitely not Gio.
My other bets are a small lay of Mo top 3 (3.45), a small back of Ruth top 3 (16s) and a massive back of Jordan outright at 2.5.
GL all
Report Lifter November 22, 2020 1:38 AM GMT
I find Jordan's low starting price interesting. Almost like they knew what was going to happen
Report armagnac November 22, 2020 10:06 AM GMT
good stuff whizz, like the plan

lifter raises a very interesting point, i'd never heard of him and was wondering who and why he was so short but then again i cant stand radio one. considering he was up against 2 national treasures and vermin. but then again gio was just as short as well.
still was strange, i thought shane was gonna be 2/1 ish
Report Lifter November 22, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
Exactly, there was nothing to support him being the same price as Vernon, yet alone Shane. With the shows edit, their FB page, Happy Place advert, 12 star scam, etc.. I may just get out of my bets
Report the whizz kids November 22, 2020 1:55 PM GMT
I've laid Gio again at 2.1 for top female. Every chance she can do it but definitely not a 2.1 shot.
Report Lifter November 22, 2020 3:12 PM GMT
The caption on IAC's social media promotion for last nights show -

"Watching Jordan go from vomit to victory in 6 short days..."
Report armagnac November 22, 2020 11:43 PM GMT
whizz

gio getting to much airtime of late for my liking, careful going
Report the whizz kids November 23, 2020 1:24 AM GMT
I don't understand her. She's so boring, brings nothing to the table and chickened out in the trial. The problem is that ITV will be desperate to get a female in the last 3 but it's looking like we could see 5 guys in the last 5 so will they be pushing Gio???
Report Lifter November 23, 2020 1:39 AM GMT
For some reason, she has lots of support.

It's funny, last week I messaged my sister asking if she was going to watch the show. Her answer: "Ohh I wasn't going to, but I've seen Gio Fletcher is on. I love her!!" .. I guess there are loads of women like my sister. This support will likely be enough to see off the other ladies with ease, especially with some screentime.
Report Lifter November 23, 2020 1:40 AM GMT
But yeah, I don't like her either
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:39 AM GMT
trouble is all the men are fundamentally the same and hit the same demographic voter, well jordan, vermin, shane and russell are. all up for it and upbeat. having said that Mo is to just a bit more reserved while the others are more up front.

those 5 are eating up a huge amount of the vote between them and will fight over it and split it.

when you compare gio's current following of being a confident strong mum verses the rest of the field, they don't offer much competition to her. i feel she's fishing in her own pond and it wont take much for her to sneak into 3rd position.
with so much dominance by the men not only in the market which production may look at, but to entertaining us...then it makes sense there gonna have to help a female achieve something, .otherwise face a wrath from the pc brigade and feminist's etc
presently this help has become obvious over the last two edits, might just be clawing at something coz i cant stand the sight of her but im getting more angry lately so shes deffo been on more.

watch the next two edits is all i can advise to see where this goes, itv are generally blatent when wanting someone to come across well.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:41 AM GMT
might just be me*
Report Cider November 23, 2020 2:29 PM GMT
I don't see it at all with Giovanna, uber bland is an understatement. So many times the online world is confused with the real world, it happened with JJ the other way around last year, where she was consistently underestimated by other players and the market.

I don't feel Shane is fishing in the same pool as Jordan either. You've basically got the man child act and Alfie Moon. Shane has a bit more about him for me, and I thought Jordan getting camp leader was quite an interesting result, beginning of the end of the journey he set up? They are my two greens and I see Shane as the value. The flip side is that the people behind the show seem heavily invested in Jordan.
Report timbuctooth November 23, 2020 2:46 PM GMT
They were also heavily invested in Essex, Bullard and Kirk. Ok, they also got Vicki over the line, but it`s just too early for someone like Jordan to be so short.
Report Cider November 23, 2020 2:59 PM GMT
In the app era, my view is you need your flag in the ground by now, barring unforeseen game changing events. The show has morphed really over the years, it's very sanitized nowadays with softer trials and they're generally well fed. Not many abrasive/agitating signings, none this year. In short I don't see the market getting him wrong completely like the first of your two. He's extremely likely to be there on the last day.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 3:35 PM GMT
I don't feel Shane is fishing in the same pool as Jordan either

correct Jordan is fishing in the entire ocean, he fulfils every and satisfies every age bracket.
alfie moon under a certain age group struggles to get 10% of what Jordan will achieve from the younger viewers
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 3:52 PM GMT
even without the sink being thrown at Jordan, he just says what the audience want to hear most times he's shown. i was shocked he never offered his jammy dodger over, probably the only mis step so far.
shane needs a storyline to develop to get past him imo but it all seems to nicey nicey for this to happen naturally.
upto production to manufacture something which im not sure there bothered about, seems like they've got there golden child for whatever reason that may be.
yet another meme of facebook about him today, there getting fecked right off over there but it only helps when people moan about him.
Report Cider November 23, 2020 3:55 PM GMT
what's happening with ladbaby this year army
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 4:00 PM GMT
dunno cider, i actually looked at the market last night and was wondering myself. surely not going for the hatrick but i see trickles of cash for him. i'll get the mrs on the case lol she's the one who spotted the last two he's done.
im guessing he's bored senseless like most of us, so i wouldn't put it past him. food banks worse than ever at the moment as well.
surely he'll a collaboration with some big names though. not sure the public can handle him again, mental health already suffering
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 4:01 PM GMT
need*
Report Cider November 23, 2020 4:18 PM GMT
cheers army, I'm not on sm at all so won't see any subtle clues. There's a few c listers in his walkers xmas ad, pushing food banks again so I'm odds on he will be trying again, as you suggest a likely colab.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 4:23 PM GMT
oh right interesting, i'll get the mrs on the case. she's all over there pages.
update here later
Report timbuctooth November 23, 2020 4:34 PM GMT
Has Bev walked?
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 4:40 PM GMT
cashout used probably tim, few have spikes
Report timbuctooth November 23, 2020 4:42 PM GMT
`but I see trickles of cash for him.`

Ignore that, army, it`s mostly me messing around, having laid nearly all of the 2.4-2.46
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 4:44 PM GMT
ok tim, cheers
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 7:14 PM GMT
no news on christmas number one as yet, but mrs has messaged roxy on instagram. probably wont reply but worth a try
Report Cider November 23, 2020 7:51 PM GMT
cheers army
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 8:18 PM GMT
no worries our FOTY Cool
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:16 PM GMT
sorry whiz, ive steamed into Gio tonight...that was another above average edit again for me, more close ups, joining in with the group and endless narration.
the other women are so out of there depth here, she has a free run.
add in shane and vermins new b1tchy partnership with Mo's default run, i think Gio is a cert for the final.

her fans will love every minute of whats being shown, generally just being herself but getting involved unlike most of the others
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:22 PM GMT
this field is so p1ss weak, gio will come flying up the rails when numbers thin. she's to vocal not to
Report Cider November 23, 2020 10:27 PM GMT
Quite a hatchet job on Shane, producers flexing their muscles.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:30 PM GMT
sure was, think its just the beginning as well cider. don't think he can handle the situation
Report timbuctooth November 23, 2020 10:34 PM GMT
A mere blip; win or lose, he`ll trade much shorter again
Report Cider November 23, 2020 10:40 PM GMT
Can get away with the odd bit of cranky stuff but not being cynical. Likely those types of chat happen a lot but it was used to cause maximum damage.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:41 PM GMT
picking on jess when she was the rock not a mere blip tim, he's getting pasted on fb
Report Cider November 23, 2020 10:43 PM GMT
Relying on the man child now Grin
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:45 PM GMT
lol think he'll p1ss up cider, only backed gio for trading purposes...i see a clear path to 2nd for her from here, just hope i can use the green to top up Jordan if that happens
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 10:59 PM GMT
as quiet as Mo is, with the implosion of shane and vermin looking likely..ive bought my red back on him at these levels and turned him small green. (bear will be pleased)
he could become a dangerous 'runner' once the numbers thin and he's shown more, maybe he does pipe up more and is getting left out.
but he's in my top 3 as of tonight so silly not to take the insurance out.
they dont seem to have a bad bone between them, jordan, gio and mo
Report Cider November 23, 2020 11:02 PM GMT
It was the legs wasn't it.
Report armagnac November 23, 2020 11:05 PM GMT
have i missed a joke here
Report armagnac November 24, 2020 11:07 AM GMT
ahhh the legs bit, just seen it now..didn't notice it 1st time lol
Report the whizz kids November 24, 2020 11:29 AM GMT
Gio can do one, If she wins this she will be known as the most boring winner ever. It's looking like I need the Man child to bolt up.
Report armagnac November 24, 2020 11:33 AM GMT
problem is 'boring' to people like you and me whizz is great to the majority of mems.
plenty of winning/placing RTV form from gio types
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 5:41 PM GMT
Our boy Jordan done good, hitting 1.67 but the drift is on as its become clear he's one paced and running on fumes.
not sure he has anything else up his sleeve after blowing the lot early on and the eliminations are yet to start
im not ready to jump back on yet but will watch with interest

its time for the quiet ones to take centre stage, tanks are full and ready to pull out the drive on Gio and Mo Cool
Report timbuctooth November 25, 2020 6:13 PM GMT
Ignore the favs, go for the value represented by the two heavyweights of the last 30-odd years of British popular culture, Bev and Shane.
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 6:28 PM GMT
shane looks like he's gonna go on a massive b1tch fest over AJ, ive cleared my red incase he mans up and defuses the situation but nothing more.
he has a path i agree but not worth the risk, he looks to volatile and it would be a bumpy ride. i wanna see how it plays out with AJ first.

bev choosing to be vegan when suits not that popular, also not available for trials has to be a negative, there's bound to be something physical like cyclone she wont be able to do either.
her path even more tougher than shanes, at least he has one !!!
wont trouble the judge, she'll take shanes 5th spot once he blows up and that will be a good result for her
Report bearcub November 25, 2020 6:44 PM GMT
What's with all this 'he has a path' nonsense ?

Don't get stealing phrases of Politics forum and infecting Specials Angry
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 6:45 PM GMT
Laugh i did browse over there during the election
Report armagnac November 28, 2020 7:23 PM GMT
im officially adding this clown to the long list of teflon favs that are not gonna win Devil
not a fecking chance in this field after the week hes just had, i cant see it
hes done f all to warrant this price let alone winning in a class field like this

he needs to pull off the week 1 blag again in week 3, surely TGBP aren't that dumb
Report bearcub November 30, 2020 12:25 PM GMT
Group Animal with a massive TV future ahead

Plain
Report armagnac November 30, 2020 12:27 PM GMT
not since he p1ssed on the floor, as confirmed by hollie today Angry
Report armagnac November 30, 2020 12:28 PM GMT
did he disappear from the edit after day 6 Confused
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539