Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Nov 20 19:57
| Topic/replies: 55,922 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
producers dream
tv gold
on a journey
jossa was one for crying then smashing trials but her 'act' was tame compared to Jordan's, one thing though Jordan is not acting. even his mother came on the spin off show and said her son is scared of lots of things.
he comes across childlike to me, inquisitive, wanting to know more, asking questions. annoying as fook tbh but that usually means if i start out not liking someone they tend to hose up.
he has that gift of being funny without realising or trying to be, like saying he'll look after bev in the next trial.
he already has the whole audience talking about whether they like him or not with the haters projecting him towards the line even at this early stage.
making the edit is crucial and with a ton of dullards in there i see Jordan eating up vast amounts of every episode, not only coz he's entertaining but mainly due to him getting involved every chance he gets. i do sense a me me me attitude but it will get overlooked by his likability.

has it all to win very comfortably imo

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 86
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Nov 20 20:05
Lol,, worst train ever ya plonker
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 20:18
Group Animal with a massive TV future ahead
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Nov 20 20:34
3 dj's in recent years

Adele, Danny baker, Noel Edmunds

All went out first ..

GL with your choo choo train   Plain
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 20:40
great reasoning Laugh
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 20:47
with the amount of ratings there getting and the most dramatic contestant they've EVER had, the Jordan show is here to stay.
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Nov 20 20:53
They say every trial was the most dramatic they've had ya plonk

Reality was,it was rather boring
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 20:57
lol
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Nov 20 21:01
Bail while you can, i'll get betfair to remove this thread and your reputation will be intact

Oh wait..............................Sad
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 21:08
shhhhh the Jordan Show about to start Cool
By:
bearcub
When: 17 Nov 20 21:09
I'm still watching Bake off

Dave wins Mischief
By:
armagnac
When: 17 Nov 20 21:10
lottie was robbed Cry
By:
Lifter
When: 18 Nov 20 02:47
He's getting airtime for now, but once the show properly gets going... I'm not so sure. Can you really see him attracting more votes than Shane in the final?
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Nov 20 10:56
He's short enough for the time being lifter, ive took some decent profit at these levels. especially with covid in the air and what happened with strictly. im guessing it will be much tougher here to catch it but with food entering the camp daily..who knows ? not worth the risk of long bouts of big exposure in the market for me, i played it really strongly the last 24 hours which has now put me in a decent position but i didn't get much sleep lol

i do think after the 1st few days he's the one to beat, shanes missing a huge chunk of the younger vote and with app votes in play and with Jorans strong start he's gobbled up a lot of that demographic....and after that touching moment from him and bev towards the end of last nights show. he'd of eaten into the core vote.
prods have gone out of there way to show him in a good light with edits so far, a big worry for his layers. are they lining this certain future tv star up for something ?
i see emily attack has her own show now and she was treated to dream edits most nights, never out the bush telegraph !!

anyway, with the two newcomers entering a lot of focus is going to be on them over the next couple of shows. russell seems a right livewire and i see him capturing a good chunk of the all important airtime. looks a nailed on marmite character so one to watch.
lets see if Jordan can maintain that good early form, the race is only just starting
By:
Lifter
When: 18 Nov 20 14:53
Lots of great points Happy

I see he is now 2.86 wow
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Nov 20 15:41
i think Russell coming in will dampen down Jordan to a degree who was getting a free run, with so much dullness in there. Jordan was easily able to outshine Shane and Vernon, from what i gather Russell for his age is a bit more out there given his close brush with death.
Russell going in weakens Shanes position i feel lifter and i expect him to be louder and more involved around camp, he has that panto villain feel to him. Shane certainly is not going to win this just being alfie moon. he needs to step up !!
i think things are going to get heated amongst the men at some point, Mo is desperate for a trial and i get the feeling apart from Jordan they all want a piece of the action.
gonna be intriguing to see how this plays out, Russell brings a huge new dynamic to camp and i see tension ahead
By:
Lifter
When: 18 Nov 20 15:52
For sure it could shake things up. Maybe Russell acts as a villain, and Shane stands up to him. Maybe Russell and Shane argue and we see Shane's nastier side. Maybe Jordan gets picked on and romps home.
By:
armagnac
When: 18 Nov 20 15:59
let the fans begin Excited
By:
armagnac
When: 19 Nov 20 23:42
job virtually done, only needs a few more decent shows and all over...thats a given once nummbers dwindle.
all gravy and cake from here Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Nov 20 12:45
having seen the clip of Mo's trial tonight, along with ant and decs reaction and mounting positive comments im officially giving this thread a 'profit warning' there's a strong chance we've bottomed out here for the short term.
talk on the web is Mo could be the new Jordan and having analysed the clip several times with my vast visual techniques (i found my glasses under a cushion) ive come to the conclusion, although Mo has been fairly quiet or overshadowed by the bigger characters will tonights inevitable good showing thrust him into future edits ?

on the evidence of what we've seen so far, Mo appears quite similar to Jordan coming across simple and childlike. i find it hard to believe he will get the airtime Jordan has been gifted thus far. the one massive difference i think im seeing between the two is Jordan is far more inquisitive than Mo, who seems content letting people approach him.

my approach will therefore be to watch tonights episode and see if Mo has a path to victory beyond this trial.
Jordan is a class act but has thrown an awful lot into this 1st week which has enabled him to build up a very sizable lead in the race but is there a dark horse appearing out of the shadows ?

nothing wrong with taking profit here, talk in the papers this morning is the campmates are being ordered to do there washing coz there is a worry about the filth and covid.
watch those liabilities folks
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Nov 20 22:08
dont give mo a hope, totally useless in the coin challenge and just screeched through trial. think hes incapable of starting any conversation in camp.
back on king Jordan Cool certainly no danger from Mo
vernon so up himself, only shane has any chance for me
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Nov 20 23:07
he's now had an advert dedicated to 'happy place'
he's all over burnley fc twitter plus the town as a whole are getting behind him.
momentum
By:
armagnac
When: 20 Nov 20 23:35
pinned tweet in jordans honour, selling shirts for a charity he set up

https://twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
By:
the whizz kids
When: 21 Nov 20 00:41
I can't understand why Gio is so short at 16s. She offers absolutely nothing much like all the women on this series.
By:
armagnac
When: 21 Nov 20 10:38
someone has gotta come 3rd behind the two favs, the more we see them the better they are..the same cant be said for vernon, he's more desperate than natural... playing up to the camera's.
with Mo so dull and non active around camp the door is open for a woman to make 3rd, this now has become the real value left.
gio is a new age mum, pc feminist all that bullcrap...not for me but will be hitting key notes...im not fancying bev either, gone a bit creepy around the boys, mentioning jordans nice legs Scared

victoria is actually doing ok and not as annoying as i thought her type would be, and ruthie is off her nuts.
there value for top woman and top 3 at this stage
By:
Lifter
When: 21 Nov 20 13:33

Nov 20, 2020 -- 6:41PM, the whizz kids wrote:

I can't understand why Gio is so short at 16s. She offers absolutely nothing much like all the women on this series.

I see Gio is 11.5 to back, that is horrible value

By:
Lifter
When: 21 Nov 20 13:37
Inside knowledge that she is camp leader?
By:
armagnac
When: 21 Nov 20 14:54
more likely a drug fueled party at gormless headquarters
By:
bearcub
When: 21 Nov 20 16:21
You're not far wrong Laugh
By:
the whizz kids
When: 21 Nov 20 17:25
If Gio is camp leader that can only be a good thing for me as we will get to see what a total bore she really is.
By:
Cider
When: 21 Nov 20 19:01
Not everyone is smoking.
By:
armagnac
When: 21 Nov 20 19:07
more like LSD backing her in like that Crazy
By:
Cider
When: 21 Nov 20 19:10
Just E (numbers), too many smarties Grin
By:
armagnac
When: 21 Nov 20 19:12
lol
By:
the whizz kids
When: 22 Nov 20 00:15
I've laid Gio from Evs out to 3.6 for top woman (avg 2.99), it's now come back in and evs though she's against a very weak field Evs is a very poor price. There's bound to be 1 or 2 that will spark up in the next week or so and one of those is definitely not Gio.
My other bets are a small lay of Mo top 3 (3.45), a small back of Ruth top 3 (16s) and a massive back of Jordan outright at 2.5.
GL all
By:
Lifter
When: 22 Nov 20 01:38
I find Jordan's low starting price interesting. Almost like they knew what was going to happen
By:
armagnac
When: 22 Nov 20 10:06
good stuff whizz, like the plan

lifter raises a very interesting point, i'd never heard of him and was wondering who and why he was so short but then again i cant stand radio one. considering he was up against 2 national treasures and vermin. but then again gio was just as short as well.
still was strange, i thought shane was gonna be 2/1 ish
By:
Lifter
When: 22 Nov 20 13:40
Exactly, there was nothing to support him being the same price as Vernon, yet alone Shane. With the shows edit, their FB page, Happy Place advert, 12 star scam, etc.. I may just get out of my bets
By:
the whizz kids
When: 22 Nov 20 13:55
I've laid Gio again at 2.1 for top female. Every chance she can do it but definitely not a 2.1 shot.
By:
Lifter
When: 22 Nov 20 15:12
The caption on IAC's social media promotion for last nights show -

"Watching Jordan go from vomit to victory in 6 short days..."
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML