Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
15 Nov 20 21:57
| Topic/replies: 55,831 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
tin says what the
Pause Switch to Standard View shane 'ticks every box' ritchie
Show More
Report jollyswagman November 21, 2020 7:33 PM GMT
Cry

is this a train?

you seem to have started trains for many at the front of the market Sad
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:36 PM GMT
someone gotta jolly otherwise no content on here, thanks for posting though
this went up opening night Laugh
Report Lifter November 21, 2020 7:37 PM GMT
This train seems to be abandoned, so I am now taking the wheel - CHOO CHOOO!
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:38 PM GMT
be my guest Cool
Report Lifter November 21, 2020 7:41 PM GMT
I'll travel slowly so you can hop back on board
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:42 PM GMT
always time in specials, hes still green just Wink
Report GAZO November 21, 2020 7:51 PM GMT
if he gets a trial on his own his price will come down,he seems game and the one most likely to have a bit of banter with ant and dec
Report armagnac November 21, 2020 7:54 PM GMT
only runner that can pass jordy without serious help
Report Lifter November 21, 2020 8:02 PM GMT
For sure, Shane always has a chance in a final vote, but anyone else will need a big help to compete.
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 10:37 PM GMT
choo choo, start the engines Cool
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 10:42 PM GMT
funny enough we've gone full circle
its shane's to lose again
Report Lifter November 25, 2020 10:48 PM GMT
Shane is marmite at the moment, but that's great in a VTW. It also looks like a competitive one this year, which is great for Shane who will pick up a load of default votes from the casuals. More confident now than a few weeks ago. Just needs to avoid any more bitchiness. Cmon Shane
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 10:49 PM GMT
eliminations start soon, AJ looks a good bet to go quickly with his tantrums and sh1t stirring.
with him out the way, hopefully we see nothing but cheeky chappie shane
Report armagnac November 25, 2020 10:51 PM GMT
correct lifter, lets prey he behaves till rat boy goes
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 10:58 AM GMT
full redemption from a silly spat should be completed tonight in the trial, where he'll fully support Hollie Arnold MBE in the same way he helped jess the night before. shane having a b1tching pop at jess coz of the sh1t stirring AJ, is already a distant memory as shane and jess have a real bond now.
i dont think a run in with AJ would harm shane much now anyway, if that bad blood still exists. no evidence of that the last two edits we've had. AJ has been shown to be a grumpy whinger most days now and the majority of the audience has seen enough to take shanes side over any future disagreements between the two. and it appears the prods are not to keen on AJ anyway.

shane is the class act here that is without question, and i think its his to lose as it stands. the market did overreact at the time to a degree but its clear as day he's back in the game and i think he's in a far stronger position now than when he drifted from 5.0. his redemption is virtually completed and he would of won over a new generation of fans in the process.

9.4 as i write, nearly double what he was before this little life journey, is still terrific value for a national treasure.
lets get back fully and keep it to alfie moon and take the title, innit Cool
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 9:46 PM GMT
im out, big ego holds grudges
not for me
Report bearcub November 26, 2020 10:35 PM GMT
You crazy fool Cry
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 10:44 PM GMT
he aint worth the hassle of worrying what he's gonna say next
no idea how to win either, too busy worrying about his image
Report bearcub November 26, 2020 10:45 PM GMT
Id be surprised if he didn't top tonight's vote
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 10:48 PM GMT
oh well, plenty of time for him to change my mind
a week is a longtime in specials and an eternity in my betting world
Report Lifter November 26, 2020 10:57 PM GMT
Yes many hate him, but this is a vote to save, so I'm still keeping him onside, especially at the odds
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 11:19 PM GMT
what worries me more than anything is were not seeing the whole picture here, the prods are toying with us. there is no way on this planet shane hasn't said anything about AJ to someone. you don't throw the pots down and have a dig like that out the blue. hes been stewing like feck on that the whole time.
be interesting to see how they act having to work together now, like i said i cant be arsed trying to figure it out at this time.
ive kept him small green, if he somehow comes out of this smelling or roses i'll have to get back on at half the odds but its more likely he'll double in odds from what im seeing.
Report Capt__F November 26, 2020 11:21 PM GMT
all the Nolan's hate Shane

there are plenty Nolan's
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 11:23 PM GMT
Laugh
Report armagnac November 26, 2020 11:24 PM GMT
one thing is certain, he has a nasty side
Report Lifter November 26, 2020 11:25 PM GMT

Nov 26, 2020 -- 5:19PM, armagnac wrote:

what worries me more than anything is were not seeing the whole picture here, the prods are toying with us. there is no way on this planet shane hasn't said anything about AJ to someone. you don't throw the pots down and have a dig like that out the blue. hes been stewing like feck on that the whole time.be interesting to see how they act having to work together now, like i said i cant be arsed trying to figure it out at this time.ive kept him small green, if he somehow comes out of this smelling or roses i'll have to get back on at half the odds but its more likely he'll double in odds from what im seeing.

To be fair, I can't think of what else will shorten his odds more than what we've seen, so you should be able to hop back on easily enough

Report armagnac November 26, 2020 11:37 PM GMT
yeah good point, till he piped up he was smashing it...end of day he's either liked or not, AJ not the worse target tbf but this has the potential to get more nasty.
watching brief, im more interested in seeing if vernon can stay clear of anything to come. shane's a gossip so he may not turn to vernon, maybe ruthie instead.
something is gonna happen
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 10:45 AM GMT
Shane Nolan
@iamshanenolan
I know it’s a tv show but ur playing with peoples lives man. If their really is tension then I’m all for it. Or are you editing to cause tension ? That’s what I can’t agree with. I know it’s telly but theirs vile comments being thrown around and it’s not fair
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 10:49 AM GMT
your move prods
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 11:09 AM GMT
oh gawd, what have i done..im back, just took all the 11 and 12..him taking on AJ not that bad i fear.
this better play out well, keeping my Gio green though this time as back up.
gone red on Jordan, i think his support is weaker than anticipated and he's running out of tricks
Report GAZO November 27, 2020 11:23 AM GMT
if there wasnt this little spat with AJ there would for me be only three in it,gio,shane and jordan so if he gets through tonight and doesnt get voted off 11 and 12 would be a big price to me
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 11:30 AM GMT
im seeing signs this morning his support is massive GAZO
im just gambling he doesn't go all weird and angry or b1tches about AJ in tonights edit
he has a chance to act his age tonight and bury the hatchet, without doing it being two faced back in camp

then again AJ has been shown to be a right little vindictive **** anyway, so even if a war ensues it could enhance shanes support not damage it.
it just looks bad coz of the age gap, if AJ was nice it would be a different matter altogether but hes not.

its all in the fecking edit at the end of day, but getting double figures with shanes current support is a no brainer
Report keano712 November 27, 2020 11:41 AM GMT
shane cheering on aj in the early clip
Report timbuctooth November 27, 2020 1:09 PM GMT
Golden Rule No.4; gotta be flexible, eh army!
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 1:26 PM GMT
the tiff has not harmed shanes positive vote one bit as it stands, and the talk of bullying is just driving his support further
win/win storyline presently
Report timbuctooth November 27, 2020 1:50 PM GMT
From start to finish, it`s been `The Shane Show`; for him to be in double figures, in a VTW, is utter madness. As for the 29 layer, well, he shouldn`t be playing this game!
Report keano712 November 27, 2020 2:00 PM GMT
the 29s layer was £1, not goner hurt anyone
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 2:34 PM GMT
the trial looks a piece of p1ss, guaranteed the max for me and i see them bonding over smashing it, going back to camps with the hatchet buried
Report bearcub November 27, 2020 4:26 PM GMT
In Aj's head Cool
Report armagnac November 27, 2020 4:33 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report bearcub November 27, 2020 4:35 PM GMT
I've replied btw
Report armagnac November 30, 2020 2:02 PM GMT
the tiff with AJ appears gone but shane backers have to be worried if it reignites his chances go up in smoke considering AJ's nan died today ?
Report GAZO November 30, 2020 2:26 PM GMT
more worried about his price being so big than any tiff
Report armagnac November 30, 2020 2:32 PM GMT
dont see what he can do GAZO, he's smashed the edit since jordan ran out of 'acts' quite simply hes done more than enough to be fav, i dont get it either.
without inside money which dont appear to be rife this year, i dont see him ever going fav, he could be winning the vote for all we know.
Report GAZO November 30, 2020 2:47 PM GMT
agree,he cant do anymore in fact he can only do or appear to do less with the editing,i think if gio gets a trial especially if on her own it could be game,set and match to her
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com