Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
31 Oct 20 23:28
| Topic/replies: 12,183 | Blogger: LOU MACARIS TARTAN B's blog
Evening Campers

Have to say that most of these are making a decent showing for Week 2. All having a good ol' go.

Here's how they REALLY did:

MAX:  I want him to do well as he's onside for me and it was good but not that good.  A little better than last week though.   6.5

CLARA:  Good last week and good again tonight.  Thought the judges were a bit harsh with her.  Comes across well I think she's going along very nicely and could be a final contender.  7

BILL:  Max Red for me but got to be honest as usual what an improvement that was good!  A catchy song he did really well so credit where it's due.   6.5

JJ:  Better than last week when for me he was the worst of the night.  Not much you can do with this dance but not bad I suppose.   6

JAMIE:   One of my 'Greens' and whilst he improved on last week he doesn't look like the winner to me.  Pretty good but that's all.  Craig was overly harsh I thought.   6.5

MAISIE:  I'm a Londoner myself but she don't arf' talk rough, she's so common it really puts me off of her.  She's very good though, the best in the Comp' so far for me.  It's only Week 2 and look how good she is.  I made her my best of the night last week and once again did tonight.   8.5

JACKIE:  Classic song.  She's better than you and I but not much better!  Very ploddy I thought she was better last week.  Won't be around for long but we can all see that.  5

HRVY:   I want him out but he was very good again as he was last week.  Looking a bit like a two horse race at the top he's another who's surely already Final bound.   8

RANVIR:  Lovely girl I thought she did really well.   Didn't like the version of the Stevie Wonder song but hey ho.  Not as good as the obvious Top 2 but very decent so well done.   6.5

NICOLA:  Can't stand that Contemporary stuff but like last week she was good again.  A Max Red for me but got to be fair she can move.  Judges remarks were OTT but she'll be around for a long time yet.   7

CAROLINE:  Another nice slow dance for someone of her size and advancing years.  What will she be like at The Jive and Quickstep?
Overmarked by the judges that wasn't worth 7/10.   6

JASON:  Better than last week but not great was it.  Seems a bit slow, a bit stiff he's another who won't be winning.  Not the usual showstopper ending.   6.5

So that's it.  Waiting to hear who goes out.  Hope it's one of your 'Reds'

Cheers

Lou x
Pause Switch to Standard View Strictly Week 2 ................. How...
Show More
Report armagnac November 1, 2020 12:17 PM GMT
your talent dumbfounds me, impressive stuff..how you topped that 1st write up i just don't know. you've been seriously overlooked on here, those gormless wonders have missed a trick here !!
just one tiny, miniscule blip how the feck you scored bill 6.5 Cry just cant believe that !!
i had him at 5.5, the old never ever win this show
Report armagnac November 1, 2020 12:37 PM GMT
Lesley Garret aged 49 3rd 2004
Pamela Stephenson aged 60 3rd 2010
Debbie Mcghee aged 59 3rd 2017

no man remotely close to Bill's age has even came in the top 3 in the history of the show
Report armagnac November 1, 2020 12:38 PM GMT
could it be long over due.................................................? WINK
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B November 1, 2020 1:24 PM GMT
arm:

Thought he was good but I think 6.5 about right IMO.

Them old oldies you mention never did win and they're all ladies too.

He did well though and far better than I expected so I suppose in with some kind of shout so fair enough.
Report armagnac November 1, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
yes credit to the big backers, to get single figures is already a win. tbh i cant see the public giving the win to the two young ringers myself. just too good for me and not with the spirit of the show, as the man judge says its a saturday job for him watching celebs.
the journey contestant always the one to watch, nicola can move has a great back story as seen last night added with the pc movement. she will improve with every week imo coming from a sport where you need to improve.
she's the one to watch Wink
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B November 1, 2020 2:06 PM GMT
Yes I take your point.  I'm hoping Max or Clara rather than Nicola are the one to give the Top 2 a run but we'll see.

I want Bill out though but after last night he'll be in for a while yet me thinks.
Report armagnac November 1, 2020 4:20 PM GMT
long show for you Lou, i see bill easily making last 4. the show needs him, even more so now were all locked up again.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B November 1, 2020 4:27 PM GMT
yes you could well be right.  I can only hope.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com