Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
25 Oct 20 01:35
| Topic/replies: 10,240 | Blogger: LOU MACARIS TARTAN B's blog
Hi All.

Your favourite 'Judge' here.  Just thought I'd really let you know how your Greens and Reds did on the first night.  I try to be as accurate as possible, even given a half mark when I'm not sure which score to give higher or lower.

So sit back put your HONEST views on and I think you'll agree this is pretty fair.

JAMIE:  Reminds me very much of Judge Rinder he comes across as a likeable type.  A bit 'Discoey' for me but not a bad start.  I thought he was a tad better than the judges marked him.  6

CAROLINE:  A nice Gal it was a good paced dance to suit her years.  I thought the Judges were a bit OTT with their remarks but whilst I'm Max Red on her I thought she was decent too.  6

MAX:  Another who started quite well I thought, about the same as the two before him.  Good looking and seems a nice guy hopefully he'll improve as the weeks progress.   6

CLARA:  Ah now can you see the difference?  A very nice start I think Craig's 5/10 was very harsh.  If she keeps that up she could be Final bound which suits me.  7

JACQUI:  Pretty basic stuff but she's no novelty act I thought she did ok so well done Luv.  Craig's 3/10 is just plain wrong it was better than that.   5

JJ:   Looked like he'd trained for about half a day he was hardly moving.  the worst of the lot tonight IMO so to give 6's and a 7 was just ridiculous.  4

MAISIE:  Obviously we all knew she was going to be very good and I took a chance laying her at 2/1.  I'm afraid for me she already looks final bound so hope she doesn't actually win it.  Hate her overly Cockney voice and I think she's a bit cocky but that said the best of the night for me.   8

JASON:  Seems a very likeable chap with a big smile I was a bit disappointed in him tonight I thought he'd be better.  Perhaps a bit too big built to dance I think the quicker dances will find him out.  Very average.  5

RANVIR:  Another very basic dance other than swishing her dress about.  Not bad again though but overmarked by the judges.  5.5

NICOLA:  She's Max Red for me but being totally honest as always I thought one of the best of the night.  Great Judy Garland song she did really well for the first week I thought so well done.  6.5

BILL:  Gave it a go, not a complete joke but along with JJ the worst of the night for me.  Judges and audience just laughing at him.  Do you think he'll win 'Strictly'? ............ No neither do I.   4.5

HRVY:   Very good for a first week.  Young, slim, fast he already looks Final bound too.  Motsi going OTT but he was good wasn't he.   7.5

So that's about it folks.  I'm sure many won't agree but like I said I've tried to be as accurate and fair as possible.  I think I've got it about right.

Good luck all

Lou x
Pause Switch to Standard View Strictly Week 1 ................. THE...
Show More
Report armagnac October 26, 2020 3:44 PM GMT
LOU: Drivels more often than not, and probably dribbles...nearly always see's the opposite to the forum but never admits he wrong. prone to taking things personally which often leads to long bouts of sulking off forum. the one positive about our dear 'Loo' is the fact not even once has he ever book talked on here.................................WINK Mischief
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 26, 2020 4:21 PM GMT
armagnac

Pretty accurate account of their dances though wouldn't you agree?
Report armagnac October 26, 2020 5:53 PM GMT
bang on old chap CoolLove
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B October 26, 2020 6:20 PM GMT
armagnac

Thank you.  I seriously mean that.  Sorry if I've offended, just trying to join in with my thoughts and try to be fair all round when giving my opinions both Reds and Greens.
Report armagnac October 26, 2020 8:41 PM GMT
im only having a laugh Lou, your contributions to strictly are greatly valued. the forum needs all voices and opinions, helps us all longterm Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com