Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
29 Dec 19 14:46
| Topic/replies: 55,132 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
As last year was decided by public vote, i think this year its time to revert back to tradition and i shall be choosing someone who i think deserves it, not entirely based on performance results of the year. although i expect this person has done more than ok profit wise this year as all the pro's do.
not one for long speeches/posts etc i'll keep this short and sweet.

The person i have chosen is one of the oldest members of this forum who for me is the voice of reason, over the years no matter how excited ive got over certain bets they've always been on hand to try and bring me back to earth with very well reasoned arguments why someone may or may not win. just there to put a stamp of reality on proceedings, not just to guide me but also everyone. making sure we know as much as he does to help our decisions.
a true gent who contributes his wise words to many a thread, i now announce my choice for FOTY 2019 as Cider.
congratulations cider, all the best for the year ahead and keep guiding us all Cool
Pause Switch to Standard View ##FOTY 2019##
Show More
Report timbuctooth December 29, 2019 11:04 PM GMT
Congratulations, Cider! Army`s pretty much summed it up, well deserved.
Report mach December 30, 2019 12:41 AM GMT
Congratulations!
Report hemsby December 30, 2019 10:24 AM GMT
Poor mach , fast becoming the forum’s Jimmy White Sad ......Congratulations Cider Cool
Report Cider January 1, 2020 10:38 PM GMT
Just seen this, cheers chaps and many thanks for the kind words army Love

A pretty controversial selection no doubt Grin

It's a powerful office, and I'll try my best to do it justice Cool
Report armagnac January 2, 2020 5:18 PM GMT
The new FOTY has arrived Cool
Happy New Year one and all
Report Froggitt January 5, 2020 6:02 PM GMT
well done cider
Report five leaves left January 11, 2020 9:17 PM GMT
Well done and very much deserved cider. Your often contrarian voice has helped me no end over the years
Report squares January 12, 2020 5:11 PM GMT
Well done Cider,  I can only think your forum name has been a big influence on army over the years.
Report armagnac January 14, 2020 12:45 PM GMT
lol squares, so true
Report Cider January 15, 2020 3:03 PM GMT
I barely drink nowadays, how times change. Will be toasting events on the 31st though Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com