Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
29 Dec 19 14:46
| Topic/replies: 55,710 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
As last year was decided by public vote, i think this year its time to revert back to tradition and i shall be choosing someone who i think deserves it, not entirely based on performance results of the year. although i expect this person has done more than ok profit wise this year as all the pro's do.
not one for long speeches/posts etc i'll keep this short and sweet.

The person i have chosen is one of the oldest members of this forum who for me is the voice of reason, over the years no matter how excited ive got over certain bets they've always been on hand to try and bring me back to earth with very well reasoned arguments why someone may or may not win. just there to put a stamp of reality on proceedings, not just to guide me but also everyone. making sure we know as much as he does to help our decisions.
a true gent who contributes his wise words to many a thread, i now announce my choice for FOTY 2019 as Cider.
congratulations cider, all the best for the year ahead and keep guiding us all Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 10
By:
timbuctooth
When: 30 Dec 19 00:04
Congratulations, Cider! Army`s pretty much summed it up, well deserved.
By:
mach
When: 30 Dec 19 01:41
Congratulations!
By:
hemsby
When: 30 Dec 19 11:24
Poor mach , fast becoming the forum’s Jimmy White Sad ......Congratulations Cider Cool
By:
Cider
When: 01 Jan 20 23:38
Just seen this, cheers chaps and many thanks for the kind words army Love

A pretty controversial selection no doubt Grin

It's a powerful office, and I'll try my best to do it justice Cool
By:
armagnac
When: 02 Jan 20 18:18
The new FOTY has arrived Cool
Happy New Year one and all
By:
Froggitt
When: 05 Jan 20 19:02
well done cider
By:
five leaves left
When: 11 Jan 20 22:17
Well done and very much deserved cider. Your often contrarian voice has helped me no end over the years
By:
squares
When: 12 Jan 20 18:11
Well done Cider,  I can only think your forum name has been a big influence on army over the years.
By:
armagnac
When: 14 Jan 20 13:45
lol squares, so true
By:
Cider
When: 15 Jan 20 16:03
I barely drink nowadays, how times change. Will be toasting events on the 31st though Cool
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com