Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
16 Dec 19 23:24
| Topic/replies: 14,137 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
lewis wins 7th title ( in a ferrari?)
andy murray completes comeback with grand slam
dina asher smith, kat johnson thompson gold in tokyo
harry kane lifts euro 2020 at wembley

more cycling gold medal in tokyo
young skateboard lass

Show More
Report KIMBLE February 23, 2020 6:07 AM GMT
fury 5/2 already
Report razz February 23, 2020 1:02 PM GMT

Feb 23, 2020 -- 7:07AM, KIMBLE wrote:

fury 5/2 already

that's big value IF he fights joshua next.

Report Sekt10ned March 6, 2020 3:29 PM GMT
If most of the sporting calendar is affected by coronavirus this year Fury should be much shorter. He's a big personality and has the kind of popularity now that will overcome the current disinterest in boxers that has seen such pleasurable moments as the very low odds Joshua getting beaten by Farah and others in 2017. The ITV series was great at humanising him by focusing so much on his family. His appearance on This Morning with his wife already has more than 2 million views on YouTube in 2 days. A word of caution about my advice - I'm from the Morecambe area, but I've never been convinced by the popularity of boxers in this event, particularly after it has mostly disappeared from free to view television. The only boxer to win this century was Joe Calzaghe who had the Welsh national vote on his side. Fury has been partially adopted by ITV so he is much more of a national figure than nice but bland pretty boy Joshua and I think that his controversial past is overcome by the narrative of his mental health battle and comeback - plus people find him funny and relatable.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- March 10, 2020 10:29 AM GMT
i agree with that.
Report mafeking April 3, 2020 12:43 PM BST
looks like a bet to nothing at the moment but must be odds on it's just cancelled. hardly any point if there's no major sport played in probably the middle 6 months of the year
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 7, 2020 12:10 PM BST
somebody might come through with a win and a massive donation to charity

take care.
Report equine flew April 17, 2020 9:39 AM BST
Tom Moore the 100 year old doing laps of his garden enters the running.

Looks like a certainty, only hope for Fury is if Tom doesnt make it December.
Report mach April 18, 2020 6:01 PM BST
only a mug would back a runner that won't get listed for the award
Report Markyacard May 2, 2020 2:06 PM BST
But what if he or somebody else were added to the list? When does the listing end if this years spoty does go ahead?

At the moment i don't see Peter 'snakebite' Wright (definitely a personality) in the list of 45 names in the betting on here, nor the biggest danger to Tyson Fury (4/6) last i looked.
Report bardo May 21, 2020 1:33 PM BST
if nominated then Jordan Henderson would be furyys biggest danger IMO

a few million disgruntled Liverpool fans devastated at non winning the league in the way they wanted

having their title dreams snatches away by the virus ...

they will want any piece of silverware they can get ... plus there's been s little sport on this year that Henderson is one of the few who could be said to be  deserving of the prize
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com